10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Somo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Somo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Somo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Somo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Somo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Somo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Somo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Somo Cantabria:
Pensión La Concha
Each light room includes a wardrobe, TV and some have vaulted ceiling. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath and bed linen and towels are also provided.Pensión La Concha is located in Somo, on the Cantabrian Coast, well known for its fine sandy beaches. The Real Golf de Pedreña is 1.2 miles away and tour desk at reception will provide more information.
- The room was spacious and clean. Easy access to Santander ferry.
- Que todo estaba muy limpio la amabilidad de los dueños. Todo perfecto es recomendable y muy atentos . Para volver
- El pueblo, las playas, la amable recepción, la tranquilidad, los restaurantes y establecimientos del entorno. Poder ir y venir a Santander en barco rápido. En la pensión, la sencillez, el Cto. de Bño.
- Todo genial. Muy cómodo, la ubicación perfecta cerca de la playa y Conchi muy amable.
- Habitaciones y baño amplio y muy limpio, el personal majísimo y muy buena ubicación
Posada Casa Sueños
Rooms at this property feature wooden floors and combine classic-dècor and modern furniture. They include a flat-screen TV, radio, wardrobe, minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a shared TV area at the property and room service is also available.Santander is a 30-minute drive away and a Cabarceno Nature Reserve is 13.7 miles from Posada Casa Sueños. Bilbao Airport is an hour’s drive away and Santander Airport is 11.8 miles away. There is free parking on site.
awesome stay, super nice place.
the staff was so helpful and welcoming.
best place in Somo.
thanks so much guys & take care
- El alojamiento muy cómodo y agradable. Los propietarios encantadores. Y el desayuno fantástico. Volveremos
La casa muy moderna limpia y muy cómoda.
Los desayunos buenísimos y el trato del personal esquisto, un 10 VOLVEREMOS..
- La habitacion muy bonita y grande con una terraza genial, el baño perfecto con la bañera de hidromasaje, la cama enorme y comoda, el desayuno expectacular y los gestores, Nicolas y Ana, super atentos y diligentes. TODO PERFECTO
- La habitación muy acogedora , un gusto esquisito así como en el trato
- awesome stay, super nice place.
Posada de Suesa
The colourful rooms come with elegant furniture and offer views of the countryside or garden. They are equipped with a TV and private bathroom, and some have a private terrace.Guests can enjoy outdoor furniture spread around the property, as well as the café with its garden terrace. Loredo can be reached in less than a 10-minute drive.
- PILAR, LA DUEÑA MUY AMABLE Y DISPUESTA, NOS OFRECIÓ INFORMACIÓN SOBRE LA ZONA. LA UBICACIÓN INMEJORABLE. EL JARDÍN MUY ACOGEDOR. EL TRATO FAMILIAR. LA HABITACIÓN MUY AMPLIA Y DECORADA CON GUSTO, MUCHO ESPACIO PARA LA ROPA. TODO MUY LIMPIO. EL DESAYUNO COMPLETÍSIMO, IMPOSIBLE COMERLO TODO. LA BOLLERÍA RECIENTE. SIN DUDA, LO RECOMIENDO.
La posada si caratterizza per la comodità della posizione , silenziosa ma ben collegata a santander (autostrada o battello) e per la cortesia e disponibilità della padrona di casa. Le stanze sono estremamente pulite, con cambio delle lenzuola ogni due giorni.
Ottima la prima colazione con dolci fatti in casa.
- La habitación era muy grande y equipada perfectamente con todo lo necesario. Viajamos con nuestro hijo de 3 años y nuestra hija de 2 mesesy tanto Pili como su madre y Alfredo nos proporcionaron todas las comodidades posibles para sentirnos como en casa. La comida casera riquísima y la ubicación muy buena. Hemos disfrutado mucho. Gracias por todo.
- La decoracion de la casa, el jardin, la limpieza, el comedor,, el cafe, la tortilla, y el sobao del desayuno.
- Pilar es un encanto muy atenta, y nos hizo estar cómodos, pedimos habitación triple para familia con 2 niños (5 y 1 año) y nos puso una cama sin suplemento. Todo limpio y desayuno con encanto y al mínimo detalle. RECOMENDADISIMO.
La Posada de Langre
Surrounded by gardens, this restored country house has a cosy lounge with an open fireplace. Decorated with bold colours and wooden furniture, rooms have a seating area and a private bathroom.Within a 5-minute walk of La Posada, Langre’s cliffs offer impressive views of Santander and the Bay of Biscay. Santander is a 30-minute drive away, and free parking is offered on site.
- Really nice location between two beaches. Room comfortable and tastefully furnished. Grassy terrace with a view hard to beat.
- Friendly, homely welcome. Good stopover before ferry crossing to UK to explore more of the coastline. Good cycling conditions. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Location is fantastic for those travelling with dogs as Langre beach is a 5 min walk across fields and large and clean. There is a nice terrace with grass for the dogs.
- Lovely traditional casa very helpful friendly staff, clean comfortable room.
The advert shows pictures of a beautiful converted farmhouse, which was where reception and some rooms were.
Breakfast was ok and the staff we interacted with were nice.
H.A.N.D Surf Hostel
Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar and Suances are both around 34.2 miles from H.A.N.D Surf Hostel. Santander Airport is 15.5 miles away, and Bilbao can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- People and atmosphere of H.A.N.D. were super nice. They made us feel at home inmediately. Bonus was the basketball and football field: we didn’t see the kids after dinner. ?
Nice staff, close to the sea if your purpose is surfing. Amazingly nice beaches in walk distance.
Good place to stay if you have car, without maybe can be a bit difficult.
We had a great Time in Langre!
All the staff very friendly and helpful with anything you need.
Another customer took my wetsuit by accident, and flew with it to Barcelona.
In 24 H it was back there.
Don’t forget to try the HAND BURGER!
We’re definitely coming back!
- The staff were very nice and friendly. The hostel is perfect for a surf trip, very good atmosphere and nice share places (with TV, surf magazines, guitars, etc) . Im sure i will come back!
- Friendly staff, surf oriented. Clean and relaxing. Excellent location near main beaches.
Loredo Surf House
You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from Loredo Surf House, and Suances is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very nice people, very helpful staff members. The location in the vicinity of the Loredo Playa superb. Thanks for the nice stay!
- nice villa located few hundreds meeter from the beach. Great stuff which you can give you many informations about the area and the surf spots. There are lots of nice shared space where you can meet other people or take a rest in the backyard!
- Really nice people, amazing beach and great Surf classes
- El servicio era 10/10. Trato increible y muy atento durante toda la estancia!
- La cocina compartida, que estaba muy limpia. El trato de Julián y las facilidades que hay para hacer surf.
Hosteria Gelin de Gajano
Hosteria Gelin de Gajano fetaures heated rooms with mountains views and rustic décor. All have a TV and the private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a private large balcony.The restaurant at Hosteria Gelin de Gajano serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can also enjoy a drink at the café-bar inside the property.The guest house is 10 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport and just 3.7 miles from Real Golf de Pedreña in the Bay of Santander. You can drive to sandy Somo and Loredo Beaches in 20 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 4.3 miles away.
- We had a comfortable stay as we were walking the Camino. It was a typical small hotel with limited facilities but it suited our needs for an overnight. We had a nice welcome.
- Nothing special but perfectly fine for somewhere just to sleep. A nice typical Spanish cafe with rooms to let.
Lo mejor las sabanas.
Aunque al principio parece que no les hacia mucha gracia y nos costó que nos dejaran ducharnos después de una prueba deportiva a la que acudimos, nos dejaron y la chica que estaba en el hostal el Domingo sobre las 14:00 h cuando nos duchamos era mucho mas maja que la que nos hizo el Checking el sábado.
- La ubicación de Gajano es buena ya que hay bastantes sitios turísticos a una distancia aceptable.
- La comida no la probé, así que solo puedo valorar el alojamiento. Una habitación acogedora y confortable y el personal que nos atendió muy amable.
All of the functional rooms at the Liebana are equipped with heating. They also come with a TV and a telephone.The guest house has a café where breakfast is served every day. There is a variety of restaurants further along the bay, 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the Liebana’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Santander and the surrounding area.Liebana Hostal is a 10-minute walk from Santander Cathedral and the Museum of Fine Arts. Paseo de la Pereda, Santander’s seafront promenade, is 0.6 miles away.
- The location is very close to the ferry and the stations, and there is a cheap cafe on the corner.
- Great location, few minutes to bus station, city center and seaside.
- Location near to the ferry terminal so that was good.
- Perfect for a low-cost weekend, has everything you might need, clean, good bed, in a great location.
- Dirty filthy disgusting place I v paid and not stay there
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 miles away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Lovely place in the rural neighborhood. Good starting point to visit Santander and the seaside. We really enjoyed the breakfast.
- We had a beautiful room in this gorgeous property with the largest en-suite bathroom we have ever seen! Everything you might need was provided right down to facial wipes. A large slipper bath was just the thing to soothe aching muscles after a day’s walking on The Camino. There’s a good restaurant very near for dinner. Breakfast was amazing and really set us up for the day ahead. Would love to go back.
- Beautiful house. You have a really nice living room with a fire and a hamac. Also the breakfast it is amazing. Cheese, ham, croissant, fruits, yogourt …. and we were in november and the only guests.
- This was our favorite lodging on our entire trip. What a treat to arrive at the beautiful lodge after a day of soaking rain. The woman that runs the inn was lovely and had incredible energy. The lodge itself was spectacular, spotless and an absolute treat. The breakfast is not to be missed. We are so glad we had the opportunity to stumble through this little town and enjoy the gracious hospitality.
- This is an extraordinary hotel, the best small hotel we have encountered in Spain. It is wonderfully appointed. The lady who owns and runs the hotel goes out of her way to be helpful. We were on a walking holiday and arrived soaking wet – she had our clothes washed and dried in a couple of hours. A local fiesta of sorts resulted in all the town’s bars being closed – she drove us to and collected us from another town to a bar where we could get a meal. The hotel served the best breakfast we have seen for a while. This hotel will stay in our memory.
Its heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The surrounding area features a range of shops and restaurants. Santander’s Town Hall and Menendez Pelayo Library are also nearby.
- The location and simple comfort of the hotel added to the incredible value.
- The property was cosy, well located, and clean . Staff were very welcoming. Overall, great value !
- They were kind people and the room was big, Modern and clean.
- Location was very convenient. Helpful staff and extremely clean
- Well situated just off the Main Street, slightly quirky layout within apartment block. Don’t be put off by the exterior, it has been recently renovated internally to a very good standard, room spotlessly clean and comfortable, basic but with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Nice bathroom decent shower. Reception staff really helpful. Totally recommend it’s great value for a hotel, will stay here again next time we visit
Top Guest Houses In Somo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Somo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Somo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Somo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!