10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sóller Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Sóller Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sóller Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sóller Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sóller Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sóller Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sóller Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sóller Majorca:
At the guest house, all rooms include a desk. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms have mountain views. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen for breakfast.Palma de Mallorca is 14.3 miles from LOFT1882, while Alcudia is 22.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly owners, stylishly renovated house, rain shower and you can press your own orange juice!
- Independence was best part. Own key. Use of kitchen and garden
- We spent 4 enjoyable nights here. A beautiful, tastefully restored old building, as good as it appears on booking.com website. Very central to everything that excellent town of Soller has to offer, yet tucked around a corner & peaceful. It was raining when we arrived at Soller bus station with heavy luggage, Fabio kindly came out & picked us up, so a great vibe from the outset. Owners Fabio & Silvia live onsite, are not intrusive, & we really enjoyed conversations with them. Plus they gave us great tips for walks & a boat trip. Bravo! Our room was very light & spacious, had a lovely outlook, & very stylish bathroom. The kitchen & common areas downstairs were very comfortable and inviting. Great cafes, bakeries, grocery store within easy walk, so you can choose to prepare meals at the Loft, or eat out. And you have direct walking access to some of the most breathtaking rambles we have ever been lucky enough to enjoy.
- What a great place. This newly renovated, old townhouse sits within the historic center of Sóller and is run by two lovely and friendly hosts. The rooms are quite large, the bathroom was clean, the shared living and dining room is fantastic and the kitchen allows you to prepare breakfast or similar, which you then can enjoy on the terrace. If I come back to Sóller, I will certainly stay here again.
- Beautiful design, super friendly and accommodating hosts.
At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units come with a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 14.3 miles from SólleRooms, while Alcudia is 22.4 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14.9 miles away.
Very peaceful even though it is just a few metres from the centre. Absolutely no disturbance from other guests and a lovely quiet, sunny courtyard to sit in.
Room was clean and spacious with a good shower. Bed was comfortable and had nice linen.
Decent tea and coffee making facilities (with a nespresso machine in the lobby) and useful to have a fridge.
Excellent location, modern room but full of character
Comfy bed and all we needed for a week long stay
- Peaceful inner courtyard and beautiful reception space. Very good location to walk to Sollér main square and places. High discretion from the host and the other guests.
- The rooms are property are in immaculate condition and spotlessly clean
- Amazing location, great facilities, uncomplicated check-in and check-out, helpful staff.
- Very peaceful even though it is just a few metres from the centre. Absolutely no disturbance from other guests and a lovely quiet, sunny courtyard to sit in.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.El Arenal is 19 miles from La Luna, and Alcudia is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The Studio had a view, nice kitchen, terrase, washingmaschine and tumbler.
- The owner was very nice and resolved a problem we had on his own initiative. Thanks! 😉
- Francois was very helpful and hospitable. He made sure we had everything we needed (we did ask for extra blankets and heating and he sorted it out straight away). We had all top floor to ourselves.
- ruhige Lage in direkter Nähe zum Zentrum in einem alten, stilvoll eingerichteten Stadthaus
- Tips für Abendessen und Frühstück! Kontaktaufnahme vor Anreise per WhatsApp.
Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Casa Margarita features free WiFi.Guests can benefit from breakfast à la carte in Hotel La Vila, which is just 2 minutes away from Casa Margarita.Alcudia is 22.4 miles from Casa Margarita, while Magaluf is 19.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14.9 miles from the property.
- Location is lovely, but hot water was not available in the evening.
This property is the dirtiest place I have ever stayed. The bed could have walked out of the door by itself with whatever was living in the matress the shower curtain was black as was the rest of the bathroom, rags for towels, dirt everywhere. Wardrobes
& draws you could not open, I could go on, any hotel site should not advertise this place, as I think they have a duty of care to their clients, & I would not put my dog in this place, never mind pay £69 per night for the privilege.
- Old charming building, central heating winter time, good location since it is few steps from railway station. Bathroom on corridor worked well to our purposes.
- Casa Margerita was centrally located. The room was clean.
No one was at the hotel when we arrived. Unable to call number posted d/t our us phones. No other directions for assistance was posted.
The very nice owner arrived and called the posted number. She was very unhappy that this has frequently happened with other customers.
We thought the room was over priced d/t the size of the room and totally outdated.
Hostal Villa Verde
Overlooking the mountains, the classic-style rooms feature a private bathroom.Hostal Villa Verde is 3.1 miles from Son Marroig and 18.6 miles from Palma de Mallorca city centre. Palma Mallorca Airport is 22.4 miles away.
- The location is great, so the area – in Deià center. The host was nice as well.
Ok breakfast but it would have been nice if there was frech orangejuice for breakfast because the area are famøs for the juice.
The room was fantastic with the view, the and the funitures and place to sit outside
- Impressive views of the mountains which surround Deiá. Very authentic place. Worth the stay, very calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- The terrace outside was very nice, with many flowers and a great view.
- The location and view from the room. Comfortable basic facilities but more than adequate for an overnight stay after a long day walking.
Rooms at Miramar have typical décor, featuring rustic furniture and exposed beams. Some rooms have a private bathroom and views of Deià Cove, while all of them have a desk and a wardrobe.Featuring classic furniture, the Miramar has a common lounge with a TV and paintings from local artists. There is also a dining room that offers traditional cuisine, and guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner on the terrace.The accommodation can be reached taking the Ma-10 main road. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 23 miles away, while the centre of Palma is 35 minutes’ drive. This guest house has free parking.
- The included breakfast was the best during our whole Trip. The café con leche was great. The owner is very welcoming and funny. The location and the view from our room were spectacular.
Great location, and nice room. Shared bathroom…toilet was a bit cramped, but separate bathroom.
Good breakfast served at your table, landlady proud to serve fresh juice from the orange trees in her garden.
- Antonia was a wonderful host, the place was an authentic beautifully furnished mallorcan ca’n with a very interesting collection of paintings, in a quiet location overlooking Deia.
- Location was good. Breakfast was home made and delicious.
- The lady running the hostel is a delight she is so warm and welcoming. Although she doesn’t speak much English and we don’t speak much Spanish we somehow managed to communicate :-). The views are amazing and its close to the town and restuarants.
Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall
This charming and stylish property features rustic style details such as exposed wooden beams, stone walls and vintage furniture. Rooms here come with a private bathroom and bed linen and towels.Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall is well situated for outdoor activities such as hiking.The closest supermarket is an hour’s drive away and Port de Soller Port is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Loved the isolated location. We walked from Cala Tuent which is a beautiful and not too challenging.
- The original building dates to the 12th century, and is full of character. It’s in a beautiful, rugged setting, teeming with birds – a highlight for us was seeing Black Vultures soaring over the valley. It’s also very peaceful, and a great area for walking and photography, with ancient-looking pollarded Olive trees, and shady pine forests. Also, Aurora – who picked us up, and seemed to run the hotel almost single-handed – was endlessly charming and helpful!
- This place is a 12 Century castle and a 75 minute walk from the main road unless you have a 4×4. It is totally cut off and the walk to the place could not be more beautiful. My second visit. For a unique experience, Balitx d’Avall cannot be beaten. Elegant, steeped in history and well furnished. All meals provided (there is nowhere else to eat), plus delicious orange juice from the estate and a modest selection of drinks.
Fantastic finca all by itself surrounded by mountains!
Beautiful place, very peaceful.
Great food both dinner and breakfast.
- This was our second stay in Balitx and just as memorable. We love it!
Santuari de Lluc
The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialise in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- This was our second holiday at the Santuari de Lluc. We love the place. The staff are always friendly, especially Maria who is a super lady and always helpful. We will definitely return.
- The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was good with a reasonable selection. The staff were helpful. The location, set in the mountains was excellent if you want to do some walks.
- Lovely historic building and great setting in the mountains. Basic bedroom facilities as expected. Good shower with plenty of hot water. Book a table for evening meal if you wish to eat on site as it gets busy. Great area for mountain walking and cycling. A number of trails start from the monastery.
- Beautiful environment for hiking, the accommodation was very clean. We were happy that the late checkout was possible until 6 pm, so we could take the last bus to Palma. There are three restaurants to choose a dinner.
- Lovely atmosphere. Very quiet. Beautiful countryside. Good base for walking. Great food.
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, minibar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 18.6 miles away.
- Great host. Plenty to eat for breakfast. Comfortable beds
- Great place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and in a very central spot. Didn’t eat breakfast but it seemed to be fresh and varied.
- Central location, good communication, cleanliness, real trust and independence.
- Lovely friendly atmosphere. Relaxed breakfast. Nice and quiet.
- Low price, roomy. Very near to town center and close to bus stop.
Sa Baronia is situated in Bañalbufar, in the northwest of Mallorca, 16 miles from Palma de Mallorca. The nearest beach is around 650 feet away.Sa Baronia offers a choice of rooms with or without balcony, each with a private bathroom and hairdryer. All are heated and come with an armchair, bedside tables and a dressing table.Family-run, Sa Baronia’s restaurant serves homemade Mallorcan specials. There is also a small bar and a lounge with TV. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.
- Our room was comfortable, clean and faced towards the sea. The 3-course evening meal was good value and the staff extremely helpful. Although the hotel is on the main street, it was generally quiet and peaceful.
- Great location and views from the terrace. Beautiful old building, full of character. The village has some great restaurants. Nice walks from the front door.
- Beautiful views from the terrace, wonderful hiking trails nearby!
- This hotel has a ‘Wow’ factor that very, very few hotels can match. The view from the terrace out over the sea is wonderful and, if you’re lucky enough to get perfect weather as we did, the sunset and moon rise were so memorable. 3 course meal for 15 euros was a bargain for Mallorca. Breakfast was great, all enhanced by the view. This is a must stay hotel if you are in the area. Found it by accident last October.
Great breakfast for the price.
Beautiful old house with artworks.
Excellent sea views.
Top Guest Houses In Sóller Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sóller Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sóller Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sóller Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!