10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sobremazas Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sobremazas Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sobremazas Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sobremazas Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sobremazas Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sobremazas Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sobremazas Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sobremazas Cantabria:
Posada el Remanso de Trivieco
The rooms at Posada el Remanso de Triviecu combine wooden floors and ceiling beams with stylish, cheerful colours. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some have a balcony.The hotel serves a daily breakfast on the porch or in the dining room. Lunch and dinner can be ordered in upon prior request.The attractive garden features a hot tub, a barbecue and table tennis table. There is a porch with a small kitchenette where you can prepare your own meals. You can also hire bicycles for free, and free parking is available on site.Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.8 miles from Posada el Remanso de Triviecu. The beaches of the Cantabrian coast are around 8.1 miles away. You can drive to Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, in 20 minutes.
- Great breakfast, lovely room, amazing staff, pretty much perfect
- Very beautiful surroundings and house. Good breakfast and service that we got from Javi that speeks very good english
- Lovely area, friendly people and a good breakfast.
Being able to use the garden tables for breakfast,
The comfy chairs in the lounge.
The good advice on where to eat.
Lovely refurbished old farmhouse in beautiful countryside. Very friendly and helpful owners.
All rooms have a wardrobe and colourful décor. They include a private shower and a washbasin. Some rooms also have a work desk. Bed linen and towels are provided, and heating is available.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 5 minutes’ walk of Hospedaje Botin.Santander Train Station is 1,800 feet from the property, while the Bus Station is 1,150 feet away. The nearest beach at Punta de San Martin is a 5-minute drive away. Bilbao Airport is 68.4 miles from Hospedaje Botin.
- Host was friendly. Proximity to restaurants and transportation was a plus. Comfortable beds.
- Location was great, 5 min walk from all the beautiful little streets in Santander. The room was lovely and clean. The staff were friendly and welcoming. 15 mins from the airport. Very satisfied with our staff!
- The building was very old and beautiful and provided a certain charm. There was a shower in the room, which worked well. The bed was very comfortable and the linen fresh. Lovely view out the window to the old market.
- The staff were very pleasant and the location central
- Different experience from a generic hotel. Great staff. Excellent for the first stop off the ferry.
Pensión la Campanilla
Accommodation at Pensión la Campanilla features a simple décor and some apartments have beamed ceilings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Apartments have a seating area and a kitchenette.The property is set in the centre of La Penilla and the surrounding valley is ideal for hiking. There is a sports centre and a football stadium 1.2 miles away, and the nearest golf club is 9.3 miles from the Campanilla.Santander and the Cantabrian coastline can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 62.1 miles away.
- Breakfast was not available Breakfast would have been good
- El apartamento muy buen situado y limpio, el dueño muy atento y majisimo, perfecto para unos días por Cantabria y disfrutar de Cabarceno en familia
- El trato del responsable de la Pensión que está en la tienda justo debajo y es muy majo. Te explica todo al detalle.
- La ubicación muy cerca del Parque de Cabarceno,y Pedro el dueño muy agradable en todo.
- El apartamento esta muy bien, ademas tienes debajo el supermercado que esta siempre abierto. La atencion muy buenas, ademas ouedes comprar las entradas para cabarceno ahi mismo (con descuento).La tencion de primera.
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Santander is 16.8 miles from LaBalbina, while Santillana del Mar is 15.5 miles away. Santander Airport is 13.7 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcoming hosts, clean and nice room, recommended.
- El trato que nos proporcionó la dueña fue en todo momento muy agradable.
- Que los dueños eran muy simpáticos y atentos y que tienen la casa super bonita y cuidada. Es precioso!!
Me encantó la atención y disposición de Ana, la propietaria. En todo momento estuvo pendiente de que todo estuviese bien y no nos faltara de nada.
El desayuno fue muy completo, aunque se echa de menos un zumo de naranja natural, los que hay no son naturales. No obstante, hay diferentes tipos de leche, diferentes tipos de pan, croissants, sobaos, magdalenas, mermeladas de diferentes sabores, mantequilla, tomate triturado variado, café, descafeinado, cola-cao, etcétera.
Te puedes mover con libertad, no hay ruidos y la estancia se hace realmente amena. No nos pusieron ninguna pega por ir con perro, en ningún momento se nos dijo nada.
A destacar la limpieza de la habitación, verdaderamente impoluta. De hecho, llegamos a esta casa rural huyendo de otra que fue un verdadero desastre (Apartamentos de Aiara en menagaray, horrible).
Cerca de Cabárceno, donde pasamos una tarde fabulosa. Y cerca, por supuesto, de Santader: playa del Sardinero, Palacio de la Magdalena, etcétera.
La atención de la dueña, encantadora.
La decoración de la casa es preciosa.
Muy cerca del parque de Cabárceno.
Posada la Vieja Escuela
Each bright room at Posada la Vieja Escuela has a seating area with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV and views of the surrounding valley. There is also a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy American and continental options for breakfast. Spanish mountain-style cuisine is offered for dinner. There is also a communal lounge area.The Vieja Escuela is set on the Cabañas Pasiegas Walking Route and is a 40-minute drive from Cabárceno Park. Liérganes is 12.4 miles from the property while Santander and the nearest beaches are within 18.6 miles of Posada la Vieja Escuela.
we enjoyed our stay and will defo return thanks Miguel.
fantastic setting x
- Friendly staff, view of the valley, comfortable room
- Very peaceful beautiful location. Very welcoming owners, good food options. A real find, couldn’t fault this as a place to stay.
- La casa tiene vistas espectaculares. Sitio ideal para disfrutar de la naturaleza.Miguel fue muy atento con nosotr@s.
- La limpieza el cuidado del apartamento los detalles los trabajadores nos dieron muy buen trato y los dueños excelentes volveremos alli sin duda
- we enjoyed our stay and will defo return thanks Miguel.
Posada La Anjana
Posada La Anjana’s individually decorated rooms have a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.Traditional Cantabrian cuisine is served in the Anjana’s rustic restaurant, which offers views of the surrounding countryside. The guest house also has a café and a library, and free Wi-Fi is available on the ground floor.The Puente Viesgo Springs are nearby, and discounts are available for entry and treatments. There are also discounts for the Cabárceno Nature Reserve. La Anjana also offers bicycle rental.The beaches of the Cantabrian Sea can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The ferry terminal in Santander is 21.7 miles away.
- Within easy access of Santander and very easy to find (sat nav took us to the door). This early in the year, the two couples traveling together we’re the only guests. But this did not matter. Rooms were warm, food was excellent, views were stunning and there were areas nearby to walk the dog.
- Lovely situation, friendly, helpful staff, good WiFi. Easy access to the town. Ten minute drive to El Castillo cave paintings.
- Excellent location, wonderful views and friendly and accommodating staff
- Ideal Hotel for Santander port, very good value with excellent free parking ,easy to find
- Staff were very helpful and friendly nothing was to much trouble.
Hostal Isla Playa
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 29 miles from Hostal Isla Playa, and Suances is 25 miles away. Santander Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Muy familiar. La localización ideal para visitar cantabria
LA CAMA ERA COMODÍSIMA, EL COLCHÓN ERA NUEVO ASÍ QUE FANTÁSTICO.
EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL ESTUPENDO, SIEMPRE PENDIENTES Y DISPUESTOS.
- La ubicacion esta bien cerca de dos playa muy buenas
- La ubicación y el aparcamiento lo mejor. Fácil de encontrar. El personal muy amable y atento y la limpieza de las habitaciones excelente . Habitación amplia y cama cómoda, la almohada no tanto. Buena terraza en el bar
- Los dueños del hostal eran muy agradables y atentos. El resto del personal eran muy amables y profesionales.
Pension de Lahoz
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as windsurfing, diving and hiking. Santander is 14 miles from Pension de Lahoz, and Santillana del Mar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Pension de Lahoz.
We stayed in one of the hotel rooms which was very good.
Because we had to stay longer than we originally intended we transferred to an apartment which was also very good
- El señor que llevaba el establecimiento. Muy educado y muy atento
- La proximité de la mer et une chambre agréable avec un personnel extrêmement sympathique.
- Mi experiencia en el alojamiento fue excelente, la chica de recepción muy amable en todo momento, esta en frente de todas las playas, un excelente lugar, sin duda un lugar para repetir.
La atención en la recepción y del personal a destacar.
Zona maravillosa para el descanso y la buena comida.
- We stayed in one of the hotel rooms which was very good.
Rooms at this guest house feature central heating and some of them have a balcony. Bed linen and towels are also included.There is a children playground area opposite the Hospedaje Rada. Numerous bars and restaurants serving traditional dishes can be found nearby.You can drive to Cabárceno Nature Reserve, the beach or the Santander Airport in approximately 15 minutes. Both Solares Train, and Bus Stations are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.
Location: small village so everything is within reach.
Staff: the owned by a very kind family.
- Price was very attractive for the area and for a private room. Location is fine, very close to all the bars and restaurants in Solares.
- The staff and the hotel was very good we will be staying again in September thank you
- the location was excellent for me as it was close to bars and restaurants.Parking was no problem and i felt safe walking back to the facility.The cost was very good value and for a single traveller was more than adequate.
- Amabilidad de los propietarios. Habitaciones cómodas y flexibilidad en el horario de salida.
- Location: small village so everything is within reach.
The rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from Hotel Cantabrico, and Suances is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Cantabrico.
- Rosa in reception was very welcoming and speaks perfect English.
- Great value for money, great location and very nice staff!
- Very nice location. We really liked Lierganes, beautiful, green village. The hotel was good if you consider the price you pay for it. There was even mini fridge, a tv in the room and the room was big. The hotel has a nice terrace restaurant with a nice view of the town.
- We had a fridge, a bathing tub and a balcony. The personal was super friendly. Very central but we could always park very close in spite of the Fiestas.
La atención y el trato formidable, la habitacion grande y luminosa con terracita y todo, la cama muy muy cómoda, pues nos levantamos nuevos, y del desayuno destacar con mayúsculas los croissants de la abuela, pa comerse 3 de golpe!!
Muy recomendable, nosotros repetiremos seguro.
Top Guest Houses In Sobremazas Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sobremazas Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sobremazas Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sobremazas Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!