10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sobrado Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sobrado Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sobrado Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sobrado Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sobrado Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sobrado Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sobrado Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sobrado Castile And Leon:
Louteiro De Las Médulas
Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.At Louteiro De Las Médulas you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The property offers free parking.
- The artistic and entirely homemade style of the place, the owner told us he had spent 18 years doing it. The view was just spectacular. The owners were lovely and friendly and made sure we felt at home. It was just so quirky and unusual, I can’t wait to go back.
- Near Las Medulas and many other historic sights. Especially love the beauty of the artistic village. Like a storybook come to life! Our second visit, more to come! Highly recommended for people looking for something special.
- Good location – good start point for visiting Altamira Cave. Located in silent place but close to highway. Beatifully arranged inside, good restaurant, small pool in the garden (closed out of season).
- We loved the location and ease of having the dogs with us at this casa rural. The views are beautiful and the room was very cozy and unique. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. There was enough space for luggage and two dog beds. We had an extra space heater to keep the room warm. Breakfast is basic but sufficient. THere is a cozy bar area with central fire pit. We enjoyed the creativity of the owner in his attention to small details in decoration and the creative use of materials. It was easy to walk the dogs, there are roads and trails nearby. It is very close to Las Médulas.
- The location is beautiful. Concept and construction was excellent. We appreciated the artistry.
Alojamiento Ubaldo Nieto
Modern heated rooms have wooden floors and flat-screen satellite TV. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with toiletries.The lounge has a fireplace, TV, DVD and radio cassette player. A communal kitchen, with a fridge, microwave and utensils, is available for guest use on request. There is a furnished terrace outside.Free parking is available on site. The A6 Motorway is easily accessible and Cerca de Médulas is 14.9 miles away. You can go paint balling and horse riding nearby.
- Our family room was on the second floor with a large balcony that had beautiful views of the monastery. Highly recommend this place.
- El espacio de césped para los perros, que la habitación conecte con el jardín… Encantadora la dueña, y encantador todo. Los detalles, la cocina, los artículos de aseo…
- Lugar acogedor, bien comunicado y limpio, instalaciones modernas y super cuidadas, vistas increíbles del monasterio, la atención de Eva espectacular. Nos ha encantado y esperamos poder repetir pronto!!
- La habitación tiene su propia salida al patio y las vistas son estupendas. Todo estaba muy limpio.
Eva es muy amable y nos ofreció información sobre qué visitar en la zona.
Es un sitio muy tranquilo con camas cómodas, aparcamiento, un gran jardín y vistas impresionantes. La cocina (compartida) está en un anexo, también con acceso al jardin. Admiten mascotas.
Hostal Tres Campanas
Modernly furnished, rooms have a private bathroom. They feature air conditioning, a TV and a hairdryer. Some have a balcony with views of the mountains.The property serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. Gluten-free breakfasts are available on prior request, for an extra cost.Guests can wash their bikes for free and there is free covered parking for bikes. A laundry service is also available for a supplement.You can enjoy hiking in picturesque areas such as Las Médulas and Tejeira. Ideal for cycling, Los Ancares is 1 hour by car and El Valle del Silencio is 20.5 miles away. Wine routes are also popular in the surrounding areas.The historic town of Ponferrada, an important Way of St. James stop, is 12.4 miles from the property, and Tejeira is 15.5 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- Loli Is a wonderful host and the Hostel is lovely. No sign of bed bugs either.
- New, very Nice, fantastic view to the mountains and the nicest hostess.
- Comfortable bed. Great breakfast. Host was very nice. Great place to stay on Camino.
- Beautiful room with private bathroom and balcony overlooking the mountains. Very peaceful and quiet. Gorgeous fresh breakfast made to order. Loli was so lovely, friendly and helpful.
- Lovely spacious room with balcony and views to the mountains. Owner very helpful and welcoming.
Hostal la Torre I
Each room at Hostal la Torre I comes with a TV and a fan. Bed linen and towels are provided. Guests have access to shared bathrooms with a shower and free toiletries.Hostal la Torre I features a terrace and a garden.
- Friendly staff (although I don’t think any of them spoke English)
- Traditional hostal in a good position for visiting Las Médulas
- Perfecta ubicación para ir a visitar Las Médulas y el Valle del Silencio. Las instalaciones son muy modestas,pero impecables en cuanto a limpieza.Para el dueño y el resto del personal no hay palabras…Personas encantadoras,hospitalarias y serviciales.La comida del restaurante exquisita,en especial,los desayunos.Con posibilidad de encargar un picnic para llevarte si te vas de excursión.Sin duda si volvemos por esa zona,no dudaremos en volver a este establecimiento.Calidad-precio perfectos!!!Nos hemos sentido como en casa!
El trato que nos dieron fue muy bueno y el desayuno y comidas un 10.
Y las instalaciones muy buenas.
- Przyzwoite miejsce, pełne sympatycznych lokalnych ludzi (zwłaszcza z rana). Smaczne śniadanie.
Hostal Restaurante Méndez
Country-style heated rooms feature a satellite TV. All have a private bathroom and some have a balcony.Breakfast is available in Hostal Méndez’s restaurant. Packed lunches are available and there is also a bar.A laundry service is offered at Hostal Restaurante Méndez. There is easy access to the A6 Motorway and Ponferrada is 15.5 miles away.
- Great and easy to find location. Friendly and efficiently run. Clean and well maintained facilities.
Location is good
Hostel is clean
Restruant was ok
I ended up staying one more night in this cute little town. The staff was nice enough to give me a room with a bath and the room was very clone to the santiago trail. Everything was clean and perfect
Stand was amazing!
- The restaurant is best value, home cooking, loved it
- The pilgrim meals were excellent and the service was great. Our room was comfortable.
San Nicolas el Real
Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Manzaneda is 30 miles from San Nicolas el Real, and Las Médulas is 11 miles away.
- The 2 brothers that run the hotel are most gracious and very kind. Love the monastery/convent. Pax.
- Larger room than expected. We booked a double with shared bath but were given an en suite. Beautiful historic building right in center of town. Excellent value for money.
- Right on the Camino de Santiago route. Felt like being a part of history staying in this magnificent old building. Several lovely places to eat very close by. Staff were friendly and the accommodation was very clean and comfortable.
- LOcation is good, and they have a big free car park behind the building. Great water pressure on shower- but difficult to not soak floor as only small plastic curtain- needs a proper shower screen
- Friendly helpful staff they did our laundry, brilliant location and so warm!
Each colourful room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There are daily breakfasts and a library available for guests.Hostal Burbia is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and local restaurants serving Castilian cuisine. Ancares Mountain Range is 10 minutes by car and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ponferrada is a 20-minute drive away and Leon is 83.9 miles from the property.
- good location for pilgrims (in the morning you will pass the bridge and you are on the way), heating and ventilator in the room, by the river, clean room, quiet place, church, bakery and shop cca 200m, dinner on the square = 5 minutes walk. Great satisfaction
- Location as we had a room looking over the river. Good value for breakfast.
- Room was clean and large windows across one wall made it nice; slight view of nearby church (Convent?) tower. The Hostal is only two small blocks from the park/gardens at the end of town. There is a nice path by the river to walk (though the river was low in late Sept.,& overgrown on the sides).
- Great location on the river. Fantastic river view from our room. Very clean, with comfortable beds. Staff very helpful.
- Mary the boss gave me a lovely welcome. Her husband Antonio, is a taxi driver if yiu need one, he is THE man. Try and get a room facing the river. The view is magic. Great rooms at a great price and two minute walk from the “Camino”.
Air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.There is a communal lounge with TV and a computer room with Internet access. Free WiFi is available throughout.Numerous shops, bars and restaurant can be found nearby. The Estadio El Toralín Stadium is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Ponferrada’s Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Modern hotel, good bathroom, good breakfast and good customer service.
Very good value.
Good basic room,just a little smaller than the standard room in say,a Premier Inn.
Decent breakfast for just €3.
Good restaurant across the street.
- The location was difficult, but the staff was exceptional and the room clean. I had a bicycle delivered and the staff kept it for two days before I got there. They provided a store room for me to put the bike together.
- A well located hotel, just minutes away from bus station and a short walk away from old town.
- There was a market not too far so I could get my supplies for the next days walk
Hostal Camynos is set in a former school house with slate and wood features, and each of its heated room has attractive décor with wooden floors. All accommodation features a flat-screen TV, a kettle, and tea and coffee making facilities.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at the restaurant, which serves a selection of Leonese dishes for dinner. There is also a comfortable lounge area with a fireplace and views of the surrounding hills.Ponferrada and Lugo can be reached within 50 minutes by car.
- Everything was perfect. Quiet peaceful room with balcony. Very clean – immaculate and beautiful touches that make a huge difference especially when on the Camino. The host was so welcoming and provided a lovely dinner and warm atmosphere in the common area. I would recommend this to anyone and would definitely return. Thank you!
- We really enjoyed our stay here even for one night. The owner(s) were charming hosts and would do anything for us. This is a very small village and only 2 places to stay. This lodging has a small bar and restaurant and the food is very good. All rooms have a separate bath. Room was clean with nice shower. There is really not much to do in this village but people are very nice. Very good dinner and breakfast.
- ‘This was easily the best stay on the whole entire Camino. It’s quaint, super clean, cosy, comfortable bed, great bathroom. and the food is good. But what makes this place extra special is the owner, Javier. A fellow pilgrim, he’s a wealth of knowledge and a great source of comfort and compassion for weary pilgrims. Stay here, you won’t regret it!!!
- Beautiful little converted farmhouse on the camino. Great restaurant. Host is great resource for caministas.
- Very comfortable, clean, bright room. Friendly owner who cooked and enormous offering for dinner. Tiny little hamlet with no where else to go. A good break on a busy pilgrimage.
Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or river.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 22 miles from Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua, and Manzaneda is 28 miles from the property.
- Its a family run business so you get that homey, part of the family feel. Maria is very pleasant. Her mom cooked me breakfast the following morning and hugged me and gave me 2 kisses to each cheek as a send-off
- Highly regarded- clean with good food and owners make you very welcome .
Very lovely small boutique type hostel in Las Herrerias. Rooms a tad small but still sufficient. Comfortable beds and great shower both appreciated after a long
day on Camino. Very nice menu del dia reasonably priced and terrific food. All in all a wonderful experience and great value. Would highly recommend
- Fantastic host (and her mum). Food was lovely and despite her trying to communicate on a range of topics, my Spanish isn’t as good as she thought it was. Perfect stop off for the Camino.
- This family run cosy and well designed property is right on the road that ascends to o cebreiro so is perfectly positioned for pilgrims.after a long hike the warm welcome,good beds,hot showers and delicious food cooked to order by Maria Senior made our overnite stay a very pleasant one.Young Maria was super helpful ringing on our behalf to book other hotels and recommending places to spend time.they also got up early to ensure we got a breakfast before the climb. Comfy lounge area too.
Top Guest Houses In Sobrado Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sobrado Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sobrado Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sobrado Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!