10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sobradelo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sobradelo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sobradelo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sobradelo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sobradelo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sobradelo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sobradelo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sobradelo Galicia:
The rooms at the Mourelos feature bright décor and tiled floors. Many have great views over the Arosa Estuary, while some rooms have a private terrace.There are many restaurants and bars in the streets around the guest house. Hostal Mourelos is 10 minutes’ drive from the famous A Lanzada Beach, and Sanxenxo is 20 minutes away.
- helpful staff and loved the fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast.
- Convenient for exploring the town. Parking available. Cafe /Bar in property. Good price
- Excellent position in the center of O Grove and terrace with seaview
- Al ser un hotel familiar, el trato es muy agradable y la hija, que es quién me atendió a mi llegada es encantadora!
- La ubicacion es excelente, el personal muy amable y tener parking nos ha parecido estupendo, porque no teniamos problema a la hora de aparcar
Pension Playa Mar Cachadiñas
At Pension Playa Mar Cachadiñas you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing.The property offers free parking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 49.7 miles away.
- – location (close to the beach), swimming pool, quiet, large room & bathroom
- El Trato, El servicio, Las instalaciones y el entorno
- Su tranquilidad, sus empleados, la situación cerca de playas para perros, estoy pensando en volver el próximo verano
- Era todo reformado, muy nuevo. El personal es educado y discreto.
- Muy a gusto. Un lugar ideal para ir en verano cerca de muchos sitios turísticos. Volveremos.
Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV, terrace, a private bathroom with a bath and bidet and free toiletries are provided.There is an on-site restaurant where traditional dishes and wines from the area can be tasted.Pontevedra is 13 miles from Pension Derby, while Sanxenxo is 13.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 26.1 miles from Pension Derby.
- Value for money I don’t think I have had a better hotel, nice room, clean and tidy,friendly staff great location.
- central location. good price and nice room. The bar was not open when we were there but the owner was nice enough to wait for us to arrive
- The location was great. Right in the midst of the lovely part of the city centre. Close to everything. Very basic. Really just a room with a bath. Don´t expect any extra. If you are looking for a bed located centrally for little money, this is your place.
- Bad smell from bathroom and room not very clean. Dirty towel left in bathroom
- Era bastante cómodo y había una buena flexibilidad horaria para las salidas o entradas. Muy céntrico y cercano a zonas de aparcamiento.
Each simply decorated room at Pension Paradisiaco Umia has heating. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Umia’s restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine. Guests can relax on the terrace offering views of the surrounding forest.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and horse riding, and you can rent a horse from stables located 1,300 feet away. The property is 1,650 feet from Pazo de Señorans, a local wine maker’s where you can enjoy a tour or a wine tasting visit.The coastal towns and beaches of Sanxenxo and Cambados are about 20 minutes’ drive away, while O Grove and the Island of La Toja are about 24.9 miles away. Pontevedra is 11.2 miles away.
- Erg vriendelijke ontvangst. Bijbehorend restaurant prima.
- Les deux dames qui m’ont accueilli ,adorables!!! Super sympas et disposées à rendre service en donnant des renseignements sur les points intéressants à voir dans les alentours.
Estaba muy limpio y nos atendieron muy bien.
La dueña nos estuvo esperando hasta tarde, fuera del horario de check-in.
- Ubicación perfecta, la chica de recepción encantadora. Se come genial y es muy tranquilo. Repetiremos seguro
- Excelente trato, mi familia y yo quedamos encantados, lo recomendamos al 100%
Ribeira de Fefiñanes
Featuring plenty of natural light and simple décor, the heated bedrooms have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a shower and includes a hairdryer.The guest house has a bar and wine cellar. The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining. Tourist information is available.This area offers winery tours and boat trips. Pontevedra is a 45-minute drive from the guest house. Santiago de Compostella is 38.5 miles away.Vigo Airport is 34.2 miles from the property.
- Love the location, all of the windows, the seaviews, the local restaurants and cafés, the town of Cambados!
- 10 minutes walking from bus station. 3 minutes to bars and restaurants. Very small room, small bed but good mattress and pillow, Good bathroom, good shower. Nice wine bar and restaurant .
- Really neat and tidy rooms. Get a room on the back in the summer as they are cooler. Very clean and quiet. Great staff – happy to chat and give lots of wine information. Amazing Vinoteca with a massive range of quality Galician wines (and other Spanish wines). Wonderful atmosphere. Right on the water front. Big breakfast with fresh fruit, fantastic coffee, fresh juice and big tasty croissants and local bread. All in all incredible value for money and we will return.
– A beautiful view of the ría, worth staying here even just for this
– Cute room which was bright, clean and spacious
– Great location, everything just a short walk away
– Cambados is a charming little town with some great restaurants and friendly people
- A great restaurant, food was great, friendly and helpful waitress. Looked around for other places to eat but this was the best, right on the sea front.
Hostal Santa Baia
Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Pontevedra is 8 miles from Hostal Santa Baia, and Sanxenxo is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- It was on The pelgrim’s route and very quiet. Lovely hotel owner who dropped us with her car at a Nice restaurant and picked us up Again. Nice room and good shower. Tiny balcony where we could dry our washed clothes.
- The owner. She looked after my needs as if I were a relative!! She offered to bring me to a restaurant for dinner AND picked me up when I was through. She helped me find accommodations for the next night where I was heading to. She arranged a taxi for the pick up my backpack. Nothing was too much & she did it with such kindness! The place was immaculate & my room very large.
Very well located for us, as we were attending a wedding at the local church and the reception was at Lagar de Pintos, also very close. Perfect location for these two events, the facilities are hostal basic, the breakfast adequate and the reception from the lady as warm and as helpful as could be wanted or expected.
- Everything was great! The lady that attend us was friendly and professional!
- Family business, welcomed, felt at home, very gracious hosts.
Rooms at Pensión Rey feature views of the sea or street. All come with a TV, desk and and some rooms also include a small terrace. Towels and sheets are included.The property is located 5 minutes’ walk from various bars, restaurants and shops. You can visit the Carreirón Nature Reserve or enjoy the island’s 6.8 miles of beaches.Free public parking is available near the Rey guest house, which is 30 minutes’ drive from the Meis-Fundación Monte Castrove Golf Resort and 55 minutes’ drive from Vigo.
Almost everything….for example, the view from our room included the sea on two sides!
The housekeeper, Paula, was fabulous ——— this place is squeaky clean!
- For the price of a bunk bed you actually get a whole room plus bathroom. What I liked especially was that there was not only a thick blanket, but even an electric heater in the room! Very welcome for cold nights. They also provide a towel and a mini shower gel / soap. You could darken the room completely, which helped me to sleep very deeply. You could leave until 12, which was a welcome difference to pilgrim hostels where you have to leave at 8… Nice sunset just around the corner.
- Location was poor but the room, although basic was clean and tidy. Very good value if you just want a base.
- Trato cercano y amable y excelente relación calidad/precio.
- La ubicación es bastante buena, en una zona relativamente calmada de la isla. La relación calidad/precio es prácticamente perfecta, no se puede pedir más por el precio que tienen las habitaciones. Las instalaciones, limpieza y demás mobiliario es correcto para el planteamiento del establecimiento.
- Almost everything….for example, the view from our room included the sea on two sides!
El Mirlo Blanco
There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 19.3 miles from El Mirlo Blanco, while Vigo is 28.6 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 23.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Each room comes with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Vigo is 29 miles from Pension Vagalume, and Pontevedra is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from Pension Vagalume.
- Nice people nice location for the price is ok, Diner was nice
- Friwndly helpful owner. Good location close to beach and restaurants. Very clean.
- Está bien ubicado, estás al lado de la calle principal de Boiro. La habitación estaba limpia y es de un buen tamaño.
- Nada que objetar: la habitación bien, todo limpio, y el restaurante tiene unos menús excelentes y a buen precio.
- La situación cerca de la playa y de las zonas peatonales, aparcamiento cercano abierto venticuatro horas del centro comercial DIA y gratuito, los croasanes frescos en el desayuno, la atención del personal correcta, pero no hay nadie por la noche.
O Paxareco De Ay
Featuring rustic style, with exposed-stone walls, the property offers heated room with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room. There is also a shared lounge with a fireplace, TV and table games. The property also features a large garden with trees.The coast and the village of Cambados can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Guests can also visit the beautiful beaches at Portonovo and Sanxexo within a 20-minute drive. Santiago de Compostela is 34.2 miles away.
- The owner came and picked us up on the Camino and then dropped us back off in the same solace to continue our Camino the next day! Fantastic! He offered to take us to a restaurant or supermarket to get our dinner but once we saw the place we decided that we would rather just pick up food and stay here and enjoy the beautiful property, pool and views! It’s a beautiful place and the owner made it so easy to get here. It was a nice break along the Camino.
- Ivan, the owner, is a very nice young man, he came to pick us up at the Camino de Santiago that we were walking, and dropped us at the same spot the following day. The facilities are beautiful and the location very quiet and peaceful, just what we needed for a good rest
- toller gastgeber.sehr zuvorkommend.holt am weg ab und bringt zum ausgangspunkt zurück,ausserdem abends transfer zu einem restaurant und supermarkt.sehr hübsches zimmer und bad.sauber und ruhig.grundstück wunderschön mit traumhaftem blick.absolut empfehlenswert und aufgrund des unkomplizierten transfers,absolut empfehlenswert für pilger.
- El personal fue súper agradable, muy serviciales . El desayuno está riquísimo y el alojamiento es muy bonito ,tiene mucho encanto .
Estuvimos dos días, para visitar la zona de las Rias Baixas, y nos gustó
bastante. La habitación super espaciosa y el baño también enorme y con
jacuzzi! Todo muy limpio. Toallas y cama de calidad. Está a 20 min de
Cambados, 30 de OGrove y a menos de 1 hora de Baiona o Cangas. Iván,
quien nos recibió y atendió allí, encantador, muy amable. Nos recomendó
un sitio excelente en OGrove donde tomamos una mariscada de categoría!
Tiene una piscina super agradable si hace bueno, con unas vistas
preciosas (montañas y naturaleza). El desayuno muy bueno también (zumo
naranja natural, café, leche, cereales, minidonuts buenisimos, mini
croissants, tortitas y tostadas con mantequilla, jamón y queso). Una
Top Guest Houses In Sobradelo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sobradelo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sobradelo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sobradelo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!