10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sobás Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sobás Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sobás Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sobás Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sobás Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sobás Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sobás Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sobás Aragon:
The Casbas is built in the traditional mountain style of wood and stone. Each of its welcoming rooms is individually decorated, making great use of rich woods, terracotta and enchanting design features.The hotel’s inviting restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine made with a modern touch. It is one of the best-known venues in the whole Tena Valley.Surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape, the Casbas is close to Aramón Panticosa and Aramón Formigal ski stations. This makes it easy to use the hotel as a base to go skiing or to enjoy the range of adventure sports, golf and fishing available locally.
- Convenient location halfway between Bilbao and Barcelona
- Rural hotelthat offers a few lovely little extras…you will see when you go there.
- The restaurant was pleasant and the food very good. Great value for money.
- Good restaurant, friendly helpful staff, quiet, comfortable room, super shower and ample parking .
- Fairly simple hotel, family run and good feeling about it. Food was good too and the waiter was really charming and helpful.
Casa Rural El Portón de Murillo
Offering views of the mountains, the rooms include a wardrobe, desk, and balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Free WiFi is available throughout.The property has a snack bar and a shared lounge with a fireplace.The area is popular for hiking, cycling, and exploring the countryside. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 6.2 miles away.
- Amazing views to a gorgeous waterfall. Incredible breakfast, all homemade by Pedro and, of course, Pedro himself, he was very welcoming and helped us with anything that we needed.
- Everything was great. Owner of this amazing house was so kind and helpful to us. Room was with picturesque view to the waterfall! We were exited about this.
- The location was really nice, beautiful view to a huge waterfall. The whole interior design in the hotel was great as well. Particularly liked the light switches those were lovely. Loved the attention to the details. The host was really kind and helpful, nice to speak with him despite the language barriers. The bed was comfortable, room well equipped. The location and the surrounding is breathtaking. Was really nice how the host presented the food for breakfast.
- We enjoyed everything about our stay. Broto is a truly beautiful spot and the owner of the hotel is an absolute delight. The breakfasts were a real surprise and treat. All in all, our stay was perfect!!
A wonderful owner, incredibly cozy and clean rooms, a delightful view and the surrounding area. Comfortable living room with a homely atmosphere. From the room your own access to the pool.
A pleasant surprise was the kitchen, equipped with everything necessary.
The hotel is full of interesting little things, every thing is chosen with love.
From the hotel you can easily reach Ordesa Park
Thank you so much, we got great pleasure staying at your hotel
Traditionally decorated rooms at Hostal Escartín have wooden or tiled floors. They include a fan and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with amenities. An iron and hairdryer can be requested.Guests can enjoy breakfast on the garden patio. There is also a fridge and ping pong table available on the patio for guest’s use.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free public parking is available nearby and the Escartín is 2 minutes’ walk from a public swimming pool. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is a 30-minute drive away.
- Lovely Hostel. Owner most welcoming, Large room with a seating area, brand new bathroom unlimited hot water. comfortable bed and coffee making machine. Everything was spotlessly There is a charming inner courtyard with copious amount of plants with tables and chairs to sit and chat to fellow travellers.
- It was easy to get to from the bus station and it was rather quiet there. I enjoyed having a little patio area to enjoy the outdoors and we had a coffee maker in the room for the morning when we were leaving to take an early bus.
- Very clean tidy room which was quite spacious. Tea/ coffee making facility with small machine. Convenient location for several bars and restaurants.
Though we arrived late (we were visting the Vuelta and the whole village was crowded) the owner waited up for us and helped us with everything, like finding a parking spot and carrying the luggage.
The room was quite big! Nice coffee and some croissants…! Good terrace outside. Good value for money!
- Good location on our route.Nice sitting area in the room
Hostal Valle De Tena
Each room at the Valle de Tena has rustic design and central heating. All come with a private bathroom.The ski resorts of the Aragonese Pyrenees can be reached within 20 minutes by car, and Huesca-Pirineos Airport is 31.1 miles away.
- The Hostal is closed and we were directed to the Hotel Ciudad De Sabiñánigo which was a short walk down steps with suitcases. The owner was very friendly and gave us a room in the hotel at the same rate after informing us the Hostal had closed. We found it a good base to explore Ordessa National Park and Jaca.
- El alojamiento es muy confortable y el personal no puede ser más amable. Muy céntrico pero silencioso. Repetiría sin duda.
- baño muy limpio. Calefacción perfecta. Desayuno correcto.
- La habitacion muy bien y el personal amable. Lo peor el desayuno
- Habitación muy cómodo y completa, a destacar la amabilidad por parte del personal de la recepción!
Hostal Rio Ara
All heated rooms in Hostal Rio Ara have satellite TV and a telephone. Most have a private bathroom or a sink in the room. The property has an elevator.The air-conditioned restaurant offers traditional, homemade food and a grill menu specialising in local meats and fish. There is also a snack-bar, terrace and a large supermarket selling regional products. The Hostal Rio Ara can provide packed lunches.The Rio Ara hostel is well placed for exploring the Sobrarbe region of Aragon, which is popular for hiking, cycling and fishing.The Panticosa or the Formigal ski resorts can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming.What I liked most was the breakfast buffet as you could help yourself to whatever you wanted,and there was loads to choose from,(from fruit,cereals,toast etc to bacon,ham etc) and in as a relaxed atmosphere as if you were in your own kitchen,but with a fabulous view of the river and mountains and all for the reasonable price of 5 euros fifty! Great start to the day!!!
- Breakfast was quite good. Dinner O.K. Biggest plus is the ability to store your bicycle safely.
- You could hear the sound of the river from the room
Great nice people
Excellent coffee and food
Very good location
- This was an excellent place to stop on our tour of the area. The room was clean and a good size and there were no issues with the shared bathroom. The hostel is used by locals and there is a homely feel about the place. Would definitely stop here again
Simple rooms have brightly coloured walls and large windows. Each one comes with a private bathroom.There is an on-site restaurant with a large dining area, as well as a large, furnished terrace. The bar features a pool table.Many outdoor and adventure activities are possible in the area, such as hiking, rafting and canyoning. Panticosa and Formigal ski slopes are both around 50 minutes’ drive from Chate-Pinarillos guest house and ski storage is available.Huesca is just over an hour’s drive away. Both Lleida and Zaragoza can be reached in under 2 hours by car.
- It was a nice setting, very picturesque. The lady who served us at the restaurant was very lovely.
- Great location, amazing views, simple but comfortable room, friendly staff
- Las arañas no nos atacaron y no nos obligaron a trabajar.
- Las vistas, en plena naturaleza. Los tabajadores muy amables, atentos…Clara de cafeteria una mujer super amable y divertida.volveremos.
- Muy buen sitio calidad-precio, en verano tiene que ser una gozada disfrutar de la piscina. El buffet del desayuno por 7 euros es más que suficiente. Muy bien ubicado si quieres hacer excursiones, se puede ir andando a Sarvisé y Broto. Con el coche muy cerca de Torla, Fiscal…Muy recomendable como opción económica.
El Rincón de Andrea
All spacious accommodation at El Rincón de Andrea has simple décor, heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Apartments feature a seating area and a kitchen with a fridge, coffee maker and a microwave.El Rincón de Andrea offers ski storage and a tour desk. Biescas has easy access to the Tena Valley, which is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Búbal Lake is less than 5 miles from the apartments. Sabiñánigo can be reached in 20 minutes by car, while Jaca is less than 18.6 miles away.
- The location is excellent for walking in the Tena and Ordesa valleys, and locally convenient for shopping for self catering. The owners/staff could not have been more helpful.
- Es comodo y acogedor. No le falta de naday tiene muchos detallitos q lo hacen perfecto. Las chicas super amables y con conocimiento de toda la zona para ayudarte a sacar provecho a tu estancia. Mencionar el desayuno diario de cortesia.todo un punto!
- Sin duda tiene su encanto, tratan muy bien a los ciclistas facilitando suficiente espacio para las bicis. La cama de matrimonio era muy confortable.
- Un apartamento pequeño, pero cómodo, con cocina bastante completa, tendedero, las camas muy bien, incluido el sofá cama, que eran dos camas nido. A las afueras del pueblo, pero se llegaba al centro en 5 minutos (caminando con niños).
El apartamento perfecto para un fin de semana. Esta decorado con mucho cariño, la limpieza es excelente. Detalles que hacen que volvamos a repetir, como así ha sido.
Cafetera nespresso, estupendo para el café rápido de la mañana.
Hemos estado en el apartamento de un dormitorio, pero el sofá cama del salón, en realidad es una cama nido, con lo cual para dormir los niños es perfecto.
Nos dieron la posibilidad de salir más tarde de la hora.
Y desde luego, los propietarios encantadores.
Offering attractive views of the town and the valley, each room has heating, TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Packed lunches are available on request.At Hostal Pirineos you will find a summer terrace and a communal lounge with fireplace for the winter. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.The town of Broto is 1.9 miles away.
- Typical mountain accomodation (lots of wood in the decor). Nice and quiet. Breakfast ok. A few restaurants around the corner.
- Very cozy hostal. Great staff. Breakfast with eggs to order.
- La limpieza, las habitaciones cuidadas, el trato y la amabilidad
- Me gustó el hostal, familiar, confortable, decoración bonita, la habitación normalita y acogedora, luz en la habitación y en el servicio, la presión del agua de la ducha, la tv pantalla plana de la habitación.
- Уютная недорогая гостиница в крошечном городке в предгорной долине. Рукой подать до всевозможных живописных троп и маршрутов. В хостеле есть номера с собственный душем и туалетом. Некоторые из них могут объединяться в один большой номер. В городке есть 2 ресторана и один уличный паб. В 3-х километрах выше есть городок по-больше – Брото. Там и выбор ресторанов побогаче.
Located on the banks of the River Chate, the property offers private, bungalow-style tents with a concrete base and a plastic, double-layered roof. Each one has bunk beds with bed linen and towels. The shared bathroom is located outside the tent.The property has a restaurant and bar. There is a games room with table football, and you can also hire bicycles.Chate Tiendas Bungalow can arrange a wide range of outdoor activities such as canyoning, caving and rafting. Panticosa Ski Resort is a 50-minute drive away, and you can drive to Huesca in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- The great ratio quality/price and the location
Friendly and helpful staff
- Nice remote beautiful location but only a 10 to 15 mins drive from everything you need. Helpful staff, good value
- Awesome location in the heart of the mountains. Big clean room with a nice private bathroom. Services (swimming pool, bar, restaurant) of a very nice quality and the place completely silent during night
- The prsonal very kind and helping.the place near wanderful river. They have a bar and sneck bar that very help
The good-value Skipass Guest House offers free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas. There is storage space for skis and bicycles, and the guest house can also arrange adventure sports and wetsuit hire.Hostal Skipass is set in the Pyrenees, and offers wonderful mountain views. Candanchú and Astún Ski Resorts are both within 33 km, and the border with France is 19.3 miles away.
- Great Value accommodation . The location for the town is excellent, Secure rear courtyard made great parking for our motorcycles.
- La relaccion calidad-precio, el desayuno bien y el personal muy agradable. Las habitaciones limpias, camas comodas y con buena calefaccion.
- Sin duda, la ubicación es estupenda. El propietario es una persona cercana y agradable siempre pendiente de los clientes.
- La cercanía del hostal al centro de Jaca y la calidad-precio del mismo.
- hôtel un peu vieillot…mais bon accueil, et surtout très bien placé prés du centre des activités de Jaca. Idéal pour cour séjour.
Top Guest Houses In Sobás Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sobás Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sobás Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sobás Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!