10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Siurana Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Siurana Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Siurana Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Siurana Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Siurana Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Siurana Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Siurana Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Siurana Catalonia:
Rooms at Hostal Sanmar feature modest, functional décor. Each includes a fan, central heating, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s café-bar and you will find various restaurant, shops and bars within a 5-minute walk.The Sanmar is 8 minutes’ walk from the Gothic Sant Pere Church and 1.2 miles from Sant Ferran Castle. The beaches of Roses and L’Escala are within 15.5 miles.The property has free public street parking nearby and private parking can be requested for a fee. It is 24.9 miles from Girona and 40 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
- Location … gentleman on check in was very friendly…. spotlessly clean
- This was our second stay here and everything was as we remembered. Excellent location for the town. Plenty of public parking. A quick efficient check in. A good size room with a large bathroom. Plenty of hot water. Would definitely recommend and will be staying again.
- Size of room and decoration was good for me. Had all I needed for a 2 night stay.
- Very well located, the apartments were big with also a living room.
- Reception great and service and cleaningless good! Shame there is no lift. Difficult access ; impossible for wheelchairs. Impossible to park the car near the hotel even for a fews minutes . Quality price for 28€ the room is very acceptable. Will go back.
Each simply decorated room comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a balcony with mountain views.You can play volleyball, football and table tennis on site, and bikes are available to rent. Guests have access to the spa at an extra cost.The Greek and Roman ruins at Empuries are 5.6 miles from the property, while Figueres, with its Dali Museum, is 12.4 miles away. The Aiguamolls Nature Reserve is 20 minutes from Mas Ribas by car. Girona Airport is 31.1 miles away.
- You approach the hotel from the rear and looks unimpressive. Then go to the front entrance and a lovely open area with pool, football, basketball and sun loungers. Perfect for family. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. You can use the kitchen to prepare meals at lunchtime or evening with large fridge for drinks. We ate outside. Perfect for a family. Staff very helpful
Very pleasant owner and staff.
Plenty of parking as we were towing a boat.
We enjoyed our night at Mas Ribas. The building is fantastic, the rooms are very nice.
The outside area with pool, football and volleyball ground is unbeatable.
Xavi is a really nice guy who made a great job in restaurating this facility. As well as he made a superb breakfast.
We are coming back.
- Very friendly and eager to please you host. Copious breakfast. Spacious rooms. Sports playground and swimming pool.
- This is a very nice converted barn in a rural location. There is generally a great sense of peace and calm. There is a small swimming pool and a good area to sit out or eat that it shaded if you need a break from the summer sun. There is a shared kitchen (rarely anyone else in there) where you can keep food in a fridge and non-perishables in a lockable cupboard. The owner is very friendly and charming. Breakfast is 6 Euros per person but seemed good value considering what is included. The rooms all have anti-insect netting so you can freely open the windows without any concerns about insects coming in. It is an easy drive to the coast and L’Escala is also nearby. Good wifi and easy parking next to the building. It is kept very clean.
El Racó de Castelló
El Racó is 5 minutes’ drive from Empuriabrava, one of the largest marinas in the world. There is a golf course, an equestrian centre and a skydiving centre within 0.6 miles away.Each exterior-facing room comes with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it specialises in Mediterranean dishes. In August, the restaurant offers Argentinean grilled meats and cocktails can be served on the terraces.
- A very friendly welcome and quick check in. Room was a good size as was the bathroom. A lively bar with a superb RESTUARANT attached. Breakfast was served the the bar which was basic but ample. Easy access to the local beach resorts. Would recommend the hotel and will DEFINATLEY return.
- Price wad nice and it’s good place to sleep. Good for a quick stop.
The food was delicious.
The personal was very friendly
- Very friendly and honest staff. The rooms are functional but nothing fancy.
- The design is made with love, very cozy and lively.
The L’Esplai Guest House serves breakfast, and offers a snack bar with terrace. Luggage storage and information about the region are available at reception.Surrounded by countryside, Hostal L’Esplai is an ideal base to explore the northern Costa Brava. Free private parking is offered on site.The Greek and Roman ruins of Empuries are 2.5 miles from L’Esplai. The Dali Museum in Figueres is 13.7 miles away, while Girona Airport is within a 30-minute drive.
- The owners where very nice-the hotel was ultra clean! Pool area a real sun trap! Easy parking and ease of access to places of interest, coast etc.
- Nice location in the nature, beaches nearby (with a car). Staff kind and ready to help. Low prices at the bar for snacks/breakfast.
- If you have a car the location would be OK however we had cycled 90km and then there was nowhere to eat dinner and we would have had to cycle another 8km return to go to a restaurant. There was no taxi companies but 2 taxi drivers and we were charged 25 Euro to be transported 4 km each way to get to a town that had a restaurant. Otherwise it was a very pleasant stay.
- Rooms were clean & shower had good pressure. Good value for money given start of high season. Good location after busy days visiting various places in the area. Relaxed atmosphere & very good service from young couple who run the accommodation. Wifi had good signal & evening food availability was a good price & good selection.
- Located near many nice sights. Quiet surroundings with a great view. Large spacious room with great beds. Clean and neat. Offers good value for money breakfast!
Hostal Nou de Crespià
Each bright, attractive room at Hostal Nou de Crespià has rustic décor and features such as exposed stone walls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a range of Catalan cuisine for dinner at Hostal Nou de Crespià. There is also a charming lounge area with a fireplace and a library.The surrounding region is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Girona, Olot and the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone are 15.5 miles away, while Figueres and Besalú are just 9.3 miles away. The beaches at L’Escala and Roses can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- the cheeses and ham were excellent and there was great variety of breakfast choices
- Very charming hosts and quick to change our room when requested. The first room on offer was rather small and the iron frame bed was too short for my American husbandwho is 6.1feet tall. We were given a larger room with longer twin beds which were very comfortable. Dinner was delicious and breakfast, though basic, was good too.
- Homemade pastries at breakfast ; lovely home-cooked evening meal on request ; beautiful old house in idyllic countryside .The owners are very friendly and helpful and suggested visits to very beautiful mediaeval towns. A very peaceful and romantic break .
- Very nice accommodations, the breakfast have a nice quality and variety of food, the nature around the house and the friendly behavior from the staff.
- Beautiful spot in the country side but you must have a car to get there and a part is gravel road. The room was very nice decorated and with the beautiful garden just outside, which you are free to use together with the pool.
Hostal Isabel II
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Exceeded my expectations. Excellent value for the $ and the modern room great!
- It was very close to the rambla and the dali musuem, which was where we needed to go. It was easy to get there and back.
1. Normal price
2. Clean and modern room.
3. Good location.
- Cute room, with lots of Dali accents. Heating was adequate and bed was comfortable.
- Very friendly personnel. They prepared breakfast much earlier for us, as we have a morning bus. Thanks a lot!
Hostal La Barretina
Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Barretina’s restaurant and traditional Catalan cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas is available.Each of the guest house’s comfortable rooms has a fully equipped private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The Hostal is within 5 minutes’ walk of the centre of Figueres, which features a castle and San Pere church. The beaches at Empuriabrava are approximately 9.3 miles away.
- We didn’t try the restaurant. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- This hotel was in a great location close to all the sites to see in Figueres. We didn’t have breakfast there as the dining room was enclosed and there were places close by where we could sit out. The owner was really friendly, the room basic but for the money excellent. We even had a small balcony where we could sit and watch the local getting their pizzas from the place opposite. All in all recommend.
- Good location, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. This was a good value. The bus and train stations are close which is convenient to Barcelona and makes day trips to Cadaques easy. It is very central to downtown Figueres.
- everything exept one thing they dont spesk english
- Really nice lace to stay in Figueres! Very clean and good looking room, reasonable price, great location.
The rooms with simple décor offer a fan, wardrobe and TV. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included. Free WiFi is available throughout. Free fibre optic internet connection is also available during café opening times.Cap de Creus Natural Park is 24.9 miles from the property. Empuria Brava Beach is a 25-minute drive away. Figueres Train Station is 1,300 feet away.
- Actually, Figueres is a small city, so the hostel is in very convenient place, next to the train station, bus station, close to city center (less than 10 min on foot). Easy to get to any place in the town.
- I like the people who work there. They were very friendly and helpful with information about the city.
- The staff was very humble and polite. They gave me the chance to stay an extra day (not night) for free since they didn have a booking for Sunday.
- Room are clean (they clean up everyday), bed is comfortable.
- Very nice staff, good location near the railway and bus stations, very clean.
Hostal Don Pepe
Each heated room comes with 1 double or 2 single beds, a TV and desk. The private bathroom features a shower, and bed linen and towels are provided.You can find restaurants, bars, and grocery shops within a 10-minute walk of Hostal Don Pepe, and the beaches of Empuriabrava, Sant Pere Pescador, and Roses are 15 minutes away by car.Figueres Train Station is a 20-minute walk from the property, and the historic city centre is 1.2 miles away.
- It’s possible to park the car at Aldi across the street.
- Extremely hot room with no air conditionning, we had to sleep with the window open and the heavy street noise due to continuous traffic. We hardly slept which was bad considering we had a 8 hours drive the following morning
- Very nice owner, he forgave us for checking out 45 minutes late. Cheaper than a hostel if there’s 2 people.
- We were looking for an inexpensive and comfortable room, this place was great. Simple and clean. Owner is very nice also. Don’t expect bells and whistles though. Door is a bit hard to find but cafe next door was very helpful. There is a supermarket across the street. Easy and fast route to Dali museum and Cadaques.
- Situación (aunque no está cerca del centro). Viajámos para ir a las fiestas de la ciudad, y la ubicación no podia ser mejor.
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Roses is 15 miles from Pensio Fluvia, and Cadaqués is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- When we booked this facility we had in mind to be closer to the nature and away from the city centre. We haven’t been in Girona before, so it was rather a lottery for us. We generally have had very positive experience in rural parts of Spain in the past. Likewise, the owner, the lady was a nice person and wanted to be helpful to us.
- Останавливалась на одну ночь. Была проездом на машине. Номер был отличный, с видом на чьи-то огороды! И там было так тихо и спокойно, что я проспала все будильники! Все удобства на этаже, просторная душевая.
La atención de la dueña muy buena.
Muy simpática. Cuando llegué me ofrecio entrar mi moto en su patio privado y aunque estaba cerrando me hizo algo para cenar.
El lugar muy tranquilo, sin ruidos y aparentemente muy seguro, es un pueblo pequeño.
Comida muy buena.
Pedimos desayuno bien temprano y fue posible.
- Porciones muy generosas a la hora de cenar. Relacion calidad precio excepcional.
Top Guest Houses In Siurana Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Siurana Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Siurana Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Siurana Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!