10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sitio De Calahonda Andalucía:
Cortijo de Correa
Each room is fitted with a private or shared bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and windsurfing. The famous Rio Real Golf Park is 2.5 miles from Cortijo de Correa, and the harbour is 5 miles away. Malaga Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Amazing property. Wonderful hosts. Beautiful design. Stunning views. Delicious meals . Superb hospitality. Thank you Jorge and Carlotta for an unbelievable stay
- An excellent place by all means. The feeling of being welcomed by friends. The time the hosts have made available for us and their knowledge of the region. The historic hacienda and its beautyful garden.
- Old farmhouse up in the hills over Marbella, quiet location. Amazing breakfast. The owners really make you feel at home. If you’re looking for an understated classy place to stay, frankly don’t look any further.
- Great and hearty welcome by pleasant and friendly owners Jorge and Carlota, nicely furnished and beautyfully decorated cozy rooms by Carlota’s pictures, gourmet cuisine with especially well flavoured meals, peaceful location with the nice garden and surroundings. Kindness, willingness, cordiality. We felt like at home. Altogether one of the nicest stays ever.
The husband and wife team running the place.
And the EGGS Omg
Rancho dos reales
All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Malaga Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Vida Mia – Adults Only
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, WiFi, and private bathroom. Views of the sea, mountain or garden are featured in all rooms.Bike hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for golfing and water sports. Funny Beach is 2,300 feet from Villa Vida Mia, while Paseo Maritimo is 3.1 miles from the property. English International College is just 350 feet away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 20.5 miles from the property.
- Spacious, convenient (needed to be close to the Hospital Costa del Sol). Friendly and helpful host.
- Amazing! Very relaxed atmosphere and Tibi very helpful. Fabulous pool and gardens with great views. Highly recommend .
- Was super clean and lovely host. Beautiful garden and swimming pool.
- The owner, Tibi, was super-friendly and helpful and the Villa was the most comfortable and relaxing place to stay. It couldn’t have been better situated for our needs. Lovely pool, pretty garden (breakfast under a thatched roof), comfortable bedrooms with a lovely sitting room to use as well, and a kitchen available if you wanted to cook your own meals (we ate out). Just delightful!
- Was a very comfortable stay, walking distance to a beautiful beach. Was a few mins away from the old town but the host can help you get a taxi in a few mins.
Casa Luz del Faro
Certain units feature views of the sea or mountain.You can play darts at this guest house, and the area is popular for golfing. Marbella is 13.7 miles from Casa Luz del Faro, while Torremolinos is 11.2 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 14.3 miles away.
- Lovely modern and very very clean house .And perfect outside space with good size pool and sunloungers .Hosts couldnt be more helpfull.Such a lovely couple.Enjoyable breakfast on the terase with lovely sea view.
- The property was amazing, clean, a great location with wonderful hosts.
- Homely atmosphere with nice terrace, garden and pool
- Helpful and friendly host, nice pool, good breakfast, we really enjoyed that stay.
The room has recently been upgraded and was very comfortable. Especially the bed. There is a new air con system which takes minutes to work perfectly. There is a shower and vanity area neatly situated behind the bed.
The door in the room takes you straight out to the pool which is amazing and is the owners private pool which is such a treat to have a near empty pool to ourselves.
Breakfast was served on the terrace which consisted of tea coffee croissants toast serrano ham cheese preserves and water melon
Cedric and Catherine were amazing hosts and nothing is too much trouble for them to help you have a perfect holuday
La Careza De Mijas – Adults Only
Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountain. All rooms have a private bathroom.You can play ping pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Marbella is 8 miles from La Careza De Mijas – Adults Only, and Torremolinos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice retreated in the hills, with great view from the terrace.
- Our trip to La Careza was excellent! Laurence couldn’t have been more helpful and did everything to ensure that we had the best stay possible. She recommended her neighbour’s restaurant and it really felt like we were having dinner at home in someone’s garden! We also tried the riding school that you can see from the roof terrace and Monica is Spain’s answer to the horse whisperer – I got on a horse for the first time in nearly 40 years – and didn’t fall off! A really fab destination for a holiday and would definitely recommend. It is remote however so perfect if you want a real getting away from it all holiday.
hospitality excellent fascilities fab location fab for those wanting seclusion with style
no complaints what so ever
- We had a wonderful time at La Careza de Mijas! The hosts are very very friendly and have great tips to discover the area. We enjoyed relaxing by the pool in the middle of the beautiful garden or hanging on the upper terras, where the view is just awesome!
- We stayed in September for a friend’s wedding near by. We loved our stay in a picturesque location. The roof terrace was a bonus for star gazing! Laurence was the perfect host and went out of her way to help us get around, even taking us to the wedding. The villa is in a good location, but it would be best to rent a car for ease if possible.
Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The hostess is very nice, open and hospitable. The person who really enjoys the work she does and always ready to help with advice about the beaches, cafes and bars nearby. The villa is very clean and bright. In your room you will find everything you need for the comfortable stay.
- The host Anastasia is very friendly and accomadating. The rooms are big, very clean, and well decorated. The property is very nice with views to the sea and a big swimming pool. Will definitely visit again!
- I’ve been in this villa for 6 nights. It has very clean rooms – nice breakfast for a reasonable Price. Nice beach with good Restaurants is reachable within 5 min by car (free parking) – quite and safe neighborhood (it’s protected by a guard). Marbella Downdown is close by (10 min by car). The owner is taking care of everything. I would recommend the Hotel to families and couples.
La habitación familiar con dos habitaciones y un cuarto de baño es perfecta para familias.
Las vistas muy bonitas.
El aparcamiento en una calle tranquila en la urbanización sin ningún problema.
Muy amable y simpática la dueña.
- La habitación preciosa, la cama muy cómoda, la ubicación en una urbanización tranquila, vistas al mar, limpieza máxima y un trato de diez.
Located on the 2nd floor, this air-conditioned room features a private balcony with views of the sea and the pool. The bathroom includes a bath and shower. A safe, flat-screen TV, and small fridge are available.Activities such as cycling, fishing, hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings, and guests can relax along the beachfront. Malaga Cathedral is 18.6 miles from Casa Tradewinds, while Picasso Museum is 19.3 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 13.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Each functional room at Guest House Italia features a safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms may also have a balcony.Breakfast is served daily in the Italia Hostal’s bar. There are also various restaurants and stores in the surrounding streets, and on Fuengirola’s nearby seaside promenade.Fuengirola is located between Torremolinos and Marbella on the Costa del Sol. Malaga Airport is 12 miles away and there are regular train services from Fuengirola Train Station, just a 5-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- very clean and a very nice staff, good location a bit noisy at night but it’s in town. Great value.
- Every member of staff appreciated our choice to stay here. Our opinion mattered to them. Location was great for us.
- Very comfortable rooms. Lovely relaxing lounge area. Pretty decor in public areas.
- Very pleasant and fantastically situated for a very nice break.
- Very good value for money. Clean and comfortable stay. Nice welcoming staff.
Hostal Temático El Cid
Each themed room at El Cid is based on a different figure from world history. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. A buffet breakfast is included.The Mare Nostrum restaurant serves buffet breakfast and offers city views. There is also a bar with a small roof terrace.Fuengirola Bullring is 10 minutes’ walk from Hostal El Cid. Easily accessible from the A7 and AP7 Motorways, the guest house is 20 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
- The location of the property is good and its cheap. But you have to pay to park your car.
- Staff very helpful , breakfast good. Bathroom spotlessly clean , looked as if it had been renovated. Good wifi. Good price
- Great location. Nice room. Good staff. Great breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast and lots to chose from, clean and staff very nice
Despite my Spanish being worse than their English, we managed to communicate pretty well!
Staff were very kind and accommodating.
A TV and a private bathroom with amenities are included in rooms at Hostal Cuevas. Each room has simple, bright décor and tiled floors. Some rooms have a balcony.Fuengirola Train and Bus Stations are an 8-minute walk from the guest house. They provide direct links to Málaga Airport, Marbella and Torremolinos. The property also offers excursions for an additional cost.Staff at Hostal Cuevas’s 24-hour reception are happy to provide information about Fuengirola and the Costa del Sol. You can also enjoy an exhibition of old telephones in the property.
- The room was very clean and the bed lovely and comfortable
- The bed was comfortable and bathroom very adequate.
- It was what it says it was, no more or no less. Great price and great location for a simple property. Staff were lovely.
- Great location. Clean rooms. For one night visit it was perfect. Remember the price, it’s not five star hotel.
- A really nice hostel and friendly stuff. Great prices. Clean. The location is really good, many restaurant and 5 min to the see.
Top Guest Houses In Sitio De Calahonda Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sitio de Calahonda Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!