10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sitges Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sitges Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sitges Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sitges Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sitges Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sitges Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sitges Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sitges Catalonia:
Hostal Bonanza Sitges
The rooms includes a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Some of them also have a balcony.There is a restaurant and a snack bar on site. You will find numerous shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.Sitges Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. A 40-minute train ride takes to Barcelona.
- Friendly staff close to beach great value for money.
- My flight to Barcelona was late so i rang up to say i was going to be arriving around 11.30 pm, they were happy to wait for me. The room was simple but clean and the bed was comfortable, the Calamri was excellent and the staff, including the owner were happy to chat with me. I was able to come and go at whetever time i wanted as there is a private door for residents. The check out was at 12 noon which was handy if like me you were out till late the previous night. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the station.
The hostal is conveniently located in the part of Sitges that serves locals more than tourists, even though it’s almost next to two of the nicest beaches of town. It’s easy to find a parking place, free of charge, close to the hostal. Reception staff was friendly and my room was absolutely clean. The hot water supply in the shower is excellent, the airconditioning/heater was functioning well and very quiet on top of that.
Had I stayed longer I would have tried their meals.
- Comfortable bed w good mattress. Nice little balcony. Good shower. The manager very kindly provided me with a kettle in the room. The place also has a good cafe/restaurant with tasty and good value food.
- You can walk easily to city center and beach from this hotel ?
Rooms at the Termes Hostal are brightly decorated and feature a flat-screen TV and telephone. Some rooms come with a terrace or balcony.Hostal Termes has a terrace where guests can sunbathe. The guest house is situated close to many restaurants, bars and shops.The Termes is less than 1,650 feet from Sitges Train Station. The Club del Golf is around 1.9 miles from the guesthouse. Barcelona Airport is a 35-minute drive from Sitges, and Reus Airport can be reached in less than an hour.
- Ideal central position near dozens of patisseries/cafes/restaurants but also near shops and stunning beaches. Due to being floored tiles through it was possible to hear people in other rooms but it didn’t actually disturb me. Perfect for solo travellers in particular.
- I wanted a good cheap little break and the Termes was great for this, communication with the hotel regarding payments and airport transfers was great, simple facilities but what else is needed to be fair!
Loved it! For the price I was really surprised! The room was bigger than my old apartment in Paris!
Can’t wait to go back again!
- The room was well equipped and spacious enough. Bathroom particularly was nice with new appliances.
- This should be rated as a hotel. I had my own lovely room with an en suite. The shower is one of those big head ones and you can have a magnificent shower every morning. The hostel is a three minute walk to the center of town. Brilliant.
The air-conditioned rooms at Pension Espalter feature a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have free WiFi.The property is just 650 feet from the lively Calle del Pecado Street. Located just 1,300 feet away, Sitges Train Station connects you with central Barcelona in around 45 minutes.
- this is a decent little place. Air conditioning was great, the bed was comfy and the bathroom was nice and modern, the wifi worked well too. I liked the fact there was no reception as it felt a little like staying in my own apartment as I could come and go as I please with my own key. Rooms size was perfect for me as a single traveller, there is a roof terrace but i never used it or seen it as there was work being done up there. i would stay here again but only for a few nights maximum and its literally only a place to leave your stuff, sleep and shower, the rooms are very clean but basic, a bed, a chair and thats about it. if you prefer more ‘facilities’ maybe this isnt suitable for you
- Went with my boy for his 28th bday Had the most wonderful time
- I have stayed in this place before and I keep having a great experience, they have a nice burger joint really close to the hotel that was what made it an amazing stay. The supermarket right downstairs makes getting some good wine easy access, the people from that store is filled with a lot of friendly people.
- Economy accommodation at affordable price..relatively clean.bed comfy.Fridge provided. Very near train station..ok for a few nights.
Room is simple and the basic things you need are provided.
Reception is friendly and are ready to help in any way possible.
Hostal EHO Maricel
Each room at the guest house is air-conditioned and offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms have plenty of natural light, and some have a small balcony. Beds are made daily and towels are changed every 2 days.Numerous shops and lively bars can be found within a 5-minute walk of Hostal EHO Maricel. Guests can find a wide range of restaurants on the nearby seafront promenade.Sitges Train Station is 2,650 feet away, and offers regular services to Barcelona.
- Extremely nice staff, very quick and easy check in process, clean rooms, good location and a very hot night receptionist. X
- The pension was clean, newly refurbished and the staff were amazing
- The staff are incredibly kind and helpful and the location is perfect
- Great location 1/2 block back from Sitges beachfront in quiet street. Friendly staff. Sitges is a pleasant seaside village. Restaurant Bon Estar Sitges has an excellent menu including Paella ‘classico’ , an extensive winelist and great service at a reasonable price — best to book a table.
Place is clean, quiet, bed comfortable, TV has option to change spoken language for some channels (to English), breakfast (if not included) is cheap, very basic (mostly toast sandwiches), but gets your day started.
It is a good alternative for the (too) expensive places in Barcelona, if you plan to visit it, and the trip is 40 minutes with frequent trains.
All rooms are heated and air conditioned. They come with a TV, safe, and fridge. There is also a private bathroom.You will find many shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a tour desk and you can reach Barcelona in 35 minutes by train.
- Nice stuff,friendly and helpfull.Great location,very central.Huge terrace at room 308.Enjoyed my stay.
- Location great for bars and beach. Really helpful staff
- Very little. It is quite central, the staff is okay.
- Really friendly owner, great location as it’s right by the town centre. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was nicer than expected. The TV looked decent as well although we didn’t use it so I can’t say if it worked or not! For the price, it was great value.
- Staff was very nice, good value for money. Excellent location. The room was clean.
Casa diseño Sitges
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.Tarragona is 30 miles from Casa diseño Sitges, and Castelldefels is 10 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Boutique Hotel Davallada- Adults Only
Boutique Hotel Davallada’s beautiful rooms include original 19th-century features, such as stone archways and beamed ceilings, combined with attractive décor, antique furnishings and art work.All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Guests receive a bottle of wine on arrival. Some rooms include a terrace overlooking Sitges or the Mediterranean Sea.Bars and cafés can be found in the surrounding old town. There are several popular restaurants set along the seafront.Sitges Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. There are regular trains to Barcelona, a 30-minute journey away.
- Everything was fantastic – it was like having a second home in Sitges. The staff could not have been friendlier. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the view was fantastic. Many thanks for a comfortable and relaxing week.
- Great communication before our stay via email. A beautiful home with tons of character.
- Very nice hotel, you feel really welcome as a guest. Super breakfast, great bed, room had seaview. And a roof terrace as an unexpected bonus.
- I had email communications with the hotel prior to our stay. As it was my birthday, and a room was available, the owner upgraded us to a suite. This was definitely the highlight of our stay whilst in mainland Spain! The suite was huge and really quirky! It overlooked the quiet street outside which led down to the seafront. The hotel was beautiful. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was a lovely experience. I would recommend to any couples looking for somewhere central to the town centre who are looking for that extra ‘something special’ !
- A gem of a place. A unique character with Baroque glamour in a fabulous room both visually stunning and comfortable. The ground floor is a by day a great restaurant and the breakfast provided for us in the morning was perfect with fresh ingredients from squeezed fruit juice to fabulous pastries. All this and incredible value for money. Perfecto.
Featuring a colonial décor, all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and air conditioning.There are private and shared bathrooms with a bath or shower.There is a honesty bar on the terrace and a wide range of restaurants and shops can be found in the surroundings.Castelldefels and El Prat Airport are each a 20-minute drive from Hostal Parellades. Tarragona is 37.3 miles away.
- Heavenly room, the hight of the ceiling! The balconys! The location!
- Excellent value for money, right in the town centre close to shops and the sea front.
- The property is central. It is near the beach, restaurants, shops and gay night life.
- Great traditional guest house in excellent location with very nice owner
Excellent location . A very good value for money consudering a peak time . The single room has a balcony overlooking the street which is fab for people watching . During Fiesta
you are at the best place to watch the parade . Excellent and friendly host .
Guest House Flores
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Barcelona is 21 miles from Guest House Flores, and Tarragona is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 14 miles from Guest House Flores.
- The fan was not very good they need to put better fams coz its hot
- The room was perfect for one person and the kitchen/bathroom/living room and terrace areas were lovely and spacious.
- A fully equipped shared 4-bedroom apartment with a very nice, helpful owner who lives next door. The other guests were gone all day/eve. It is across from the train station, so if you don’t like the sounds of trains……
- It was absurd that anyone would charge so much for such basic accommodation. Also, there were hidden charges that I had to pay when I arrived making the accommodation and extra twenty euro. I have never been so ripped off in my life.
- Isabel is a nice and kind pèrson, but not a service person at all.
The villa is a 10-minute drive from the AP7 Motorway and Vilafranca del Penedès, the capital of the Penedès wine region. Free parking can be found nearby, and Barcelona is 21.7 miles away.The bright rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Family rooms have a seating area and air conditioning.There is a communal TV area open during the daytime. A small library of books and DVDs and a poolside kitchen and BBQ area are free for guests to use. A continental breakfast is served daily.An airport shuttle service can be requested for an extra charge. You enjoy hiking in the nearby Garraf Natural Park.
- Incredible view, excellent and knowledgeable hosts. Comfortable rooms. Breakfasts were delicious. We enjoyed traditional Catalan dishes! Owners recommended Les Piques Restaurant… a must to try.
- The hosts Peter and Caroline were lovely and extremely helpful. The room was very spacious, clean and good value for money. We stayed there as it was close to the wedding venue. Big plus was the hosts driving us to the wedding venue. Very quiet and you can chill out next to the pool
We were met with a fantastic welcome as soon as we arrived, the property is fabulous, spotlessly clean, incredibly well serviced daily.
The breakfast was more than ample, delicious fresh fruit, breads, cheese etc. And to top it off, omlettes cooked to order… and they were fantastic
The pool was great ?
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Marallanga Alan Peter and Caroline were excellent hosts ( not forgetting Morag) the dog made us most welcome and couldn’t do enough for us.
- We had such a great stay. The owners were great and went out of their way to help us out. Breakfast was wonderful, the view is beautiful and we would definitely look at returning! Thanks again.
Top Guest Houses In Sitges Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sitges Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sitges Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sitges Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!