10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sin Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sin Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sin Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sin Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sin Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sin Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sin Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sin Aragon:
Mesón De Salinas
All of the rooms and apartments in the Mesón De Salinas have wooden floors and attractive rustic-style furniture. The apartments also have a well-equipped kitchen and 2 bedrooms.The Mesón’s restaurant offers a daily-changing menu focusing on local specialities. It also has a large selection of Spanish wines. There is a bar-café with terrace, which can provide packed lunches.From the village of Salinas de Sin it is easy to reach the various Cinca Valleys. The Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while the city of Huesca is about 80.8 miles away. There is free onsite parking.
- The hosters we’re very kind, and Wait for us until 1 am for check in. The appartment is very nice but simple.
- Enjoyed relaxing in the grounds, taking in the mountain views and cooling off in the pool. A quaint, old fashioned sort of hotel (I mean – how many hotels provide writing stationery these days?). The bar was quite pleasant and served simple meals, the restaurant was quite busy at lunch times but dead at night, we ate there once and it was quite good. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Nice position, easily reached, and with burbling river behind. Dinner reasonably priced with big portions and good wine. Hotel pool private and refreshing but strange as only one depth throughout. Nice terrace for morning coffees, which were very large, excellent and very reasonably priced.
- Tout était parfait, de l’accueil à restauration…
- Me encantó el trato del personal. Excelente diría yo. Todos muy simpáticos y profesionales. Destacaría al hombre que nos sirvió en el restaurante.. nos reímos mucho con su forma de tratarnos y su simpatía. Y destacaría también el restaurante en general. Me parece que tiene una calidad/precio muy muy buena. El alojamiento estuvo bien. Puede que la habitación algo pequeña en mi caso, y la almohada no dividida que eso siempre me resulta molesto. A parte de eso, considero que es un sitio ideal para quedarse alojado si se quiere hacer actividades de montaña porque está muy bien situado. Y sobretodo la posibilidad de comer de calidad. Recomiendo los pimientos del menú. Brutal.
The rooms at the Hotel Matazueras are light and spacious. Some have balconies and free Wi-Fi, and all have central heating, TV and a bathroom with bath.The restaurant offers traditional dishes using fresh local ingredients. Specialities include roasted meats and homemade desserts. The bar serves tapas and snacks.The small town of Bielsa can be found in the Aragonese Pyrenees. The hotel is close to the Bielsa tunnel, which connects Spain and France.
- Pizzas and view of the town square. Size of the room for the price.
Excellent location (main square of the village) with easy parking nearby.
Nice, little porte-monnaie offered as a souvenir at the moment of check-out.
Excellent value for money.
Big apartment very good for family of 4 with two kids.
- We got a very big room/apartment. Clean, spacious and quiet. Good breakfast.
- the kitchenfacility in the apartment, the central situation at the the main square
- Room was very clean with a nice balcony overlooking the plaza
Hostal Pirineos Meliz
The rooms at Hostal Pirineos Meliz featuremodern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at the Pirineos Meliz serves traditional mountain-style food. There is also a café with a summer terrace where you can enjoy a drink.The French border is 10 minutes’ drive from the Pirineos Meliz. Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Parks are great for hiking.
- Breakfast was very nice. though we are fit seniors, the 4th (5th) floor room (68 steps) was somewhat inconvenient, but beautiful view of the mountain peaks. Everything was in immaculate condition.
- Everything inside the hotel was good, except climate control for the room which doesn’t exist. I was there on a 37 degree day on level 3 and it was hot.
- Great location just off the main village plaza. Nice and quiet and spotlessly clean. The owner could not have been more helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and more than we could eat. If you’re passing don’t miss the chance to stay here. Perfect 10/10
- El lugar en el centro de pueblo y cercano a zonas de aparcamiento.
- El trato del personal, el desayuno muy abundante, y la cena riquísima a muy buen precio.
The double or twin rooms include a TV and private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. You can enjoy a mountain view from all the rooms. Towels and bed linen are provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking. Bars, restaurants, and the central shopping area are located just a 4-minute walk from the property.Pineta Valley is just 10 minute from the property and you can drive to Ordesa National Park in 15 minutes. Ski stations are located a 20 minute drive away.
- Personal muy atento. El hostal es antiguo pero está muy bien cuidado y limpio.
- Los dueños super amables..todo muy limpio y habitacion muy grande,nos encanto esta claro que volvere a cojer este hostal en el proximo viaje sin duda
- Los hospederos fueron muy amables. Las camas fueron muy cómodas.
- La situación del hostal, la amabilidad del personal y la cama no estaba mal.
- La limpieza. La amabilidad del personal. La habitación era grande.
Hostal Los Valles
All rooms include a TV, private bathroom and free WiFi. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge and a café at the property.Formigal is 31.1 miles from Hostal Los Valles, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 16.8 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was simpel but sufficient. Room was clean. Also simple but ok.
- Great location. Restaurant and bar on site. Friendly staff, good food.
- Sobre todo la amabilidad del personal. Baño completo, buena calefacción y camas confortables. La ubicación excelente para subir a Pineta.
- La habitación era muy grande. Estaba todo muy limpio y las camas eran muy cómodas.
- Buena limpieza y personal amable, ubicación excelente junto al parking de entrada a Bielsa.
Casa Calle Alta
At Casa Calle Alta, you can either book the whole 2-bedroom house or separate rooms. Each heated room includes a private bathroom, and some have a balcony with views of the surroundings.A breakfast is served every morning; and a small range of shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets; within 5 minutes’ walk of the house.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking and climbing to the peaks of Pyrenees such as Diente de Llardana or Posets Peak. You can also ascend to the glacier lake of Plan; while the French border is 18.6 miles aways.
- a quiet and pleasant place the landlady is charming and takes care of everything. breakfast is very good.
- The location is absolutely beautiful. There is a great restaurant just down the hill. The host was wonderful. She seemed to love sharing her home and the beauty of the area with us even though we did not have a shared language. A very minimal amount of Spanish worked for us. The woman at the tourism office spoke French as well as Spanish so we were able to learn a lot about the area. The best part was the hostess.
- The owner was extremely welcoming & couldn’t do enough for us. Basic accommodation but comfortable. Would suit walkers
- Es como estar en casa. Muy de agradecer la limpieza y la posibilidad de varias almohadas. Todo elogios hacia la dueña que cuida de que estes bien atendido.
- Un pueblo con mucho encanto. Dolores en todo momento super atenta y pendiente de que todo estuviera a nuestro gusto. Sin duda repetiriamos
The Vidaller’s modern, mountain-style café-restaurant serves regional cuisine. It contains board games and newspapers. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.The guest house is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Piau-Engaly Ski Resort is just 30 minutes’ drive from the Vidaller.The surrounding area is great for activities such as climbing, kayaking and mountain biking. Sights of interest in Bielsa include a Romanesque Church and the Ethnological Musem.
- The breakfast was good, the bedroom comfortable, very clean and with period touches. Right in the centre of town, the guy who worked there was really pleasant and friendly.
- The hotel is run by a very nice and helpful family. The room was comfortably furnished and had a nice chair as well as plenty of storage space. The bathroom was well fitted. The room and the bathroom had openable windows which were needed as there is no air con. The breakfast was very good and consisted of tomato and oil covered toast, a selection of cheese and meat, toast and conserves, pastries, juice and tea or coffee. There is a restaurant at this hotel which serves nice quality food. Very good value for money.
- Friendly, helpful hosts, a lovely, clean room and a good breakfast.
The staff were excellent.
We are going back next week. I hope
- Lovely, friendly hotel with a nice atmosphere. The staff really went out of their way to help us. Liked it so much we stayed another night!
Hostal Casa Patricio
Each bright room features impressive views and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Hostal Casa Patricio has a shared lounge and ski storage available for guests.The surrounding nature is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing as Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is within 30 km, as well as the French Pyrenees. Huesca is 62.1 miles from the property.
- Friendly owner, simple comfortable and clean accommodation.
- la patrone trés accueillante et lesz chambres tres propres
- Lo mejor del hotel es la dueña, que como buena aragonesa es un encanto de persona. Por desgracia no todas las habitaciones son iguales y la nuestra era pequeña, anticuada y poco cuidada. En resumen es como pagar por dormir en la casa vieja del pueblo con sus tapices de ganchillo incluidos. Pero para ser sinceros no se puede pedir mucho más haciendo la reserva a última hora y por 40€/noche en un sitio tan solicitado como los Pirineos en Navidad.
- Molt bona relació qualitat preu. Senzill però molt net i còmode. La senyora que ho gestiona és molt amable.
- La ubicación. El trato muy amable de la dueña. Relación calidad/precio estupendos. Tuvo en cuenta mi petición de habitaciones próximas por ir con mis hijos.
Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
- The situation of the place with the wonderful walks/hikes. The place was very clean and ideal for a short stay.
- It’s one of the most amazing places I’ve stayed at: medieval village in the middle of mountains
- Comfortable. Laundry service was actually available. Homemade dinner was actually pretty good and very good value!
- Lugar confortable en un contexto hermoso, recomendable.
All heated rooms at this guest house feature plenty of natural light and include a TV and a private bathroom.Distributed over 3 floors, Fonda Naval has a restaurant, a small library and a games room. A continental breakfast is served.Huesca is 90 minutes’ drive from Fonda Naval. Bielsa and Campo are less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Estuvimos muy agusto en La Fonda. Yolanda nos hizo sentir como si estuviéramos en casa y la comida es excelente! Tuvimos muy buen tiempo todos los días, a pesar de que las predicciones decían lo contrario. Menos mal que fuimos!!!! No hay que hacer caso siempre porque en esa zona el tiempo es muy cambiante. Gracias Yolanda!!!!
Habitacion amplia y bien decorada. baño completo y amplio.
Desayunos sencillos y caseros ( mermelada casera buenisima ).el trato exquisito de Yolanda.
- La habitación era grande y todo muy nuevo. Hay varias opciones de desayuno que va muy bien cuando vas con niños. Nos atendieron con mucha amabilidad.
- Das Frühstück war gut und man konnte verschiedenew Ausführungen bestellen. Yolanda war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit , sie konnte sogar ein bißchen Deutsch. Am Ankunftstag kamen wir spät an und es gab noch etwas zu essen!
- Wir waren 1 Nacht in der preiswerten Unterkunft. Diese ist sauber und zweckmäßig ausgestattet. Unser Zimmer war sehr geräumig. Die Gastgeberin war freundlich und sprach etwas englisch.
Top Guest Houses In Sin Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sin Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sin Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sin Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!