10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Silver Hill Portland – Top Hotel Reviews
Silver Hill Portland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Silver Hill Portland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Silver Hill Portland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Silver Hill Portland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Silver Hill Portland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Silver Hill Portland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Silver Hill Portland:
Mount Edge Guest House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Mount Edge Guest House is located in Silver Hill in the region of Portland, just 7 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the river or city.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 9 miles from Mount Edge Guest House.
- The location of this place is incredible. The views from there are beautiful and there are several interesting attractions close by. They serve great food as well. Definitely a must see if in Jamaica!
- One of the best guest houses we ve ever been. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The owners really putting efforts to make this place as beautiful as it is. It’s a cozy, romantic place, quite far from Kingston (it takes around hour to get to the center of Kingston). Very nice spot if you would like to see coffee plantation. The food in the restaurant is freshly made and delicious. If you are looking for a place where you can relax and spend sometime with yourself it’s perfect. (If you would like to go to Kingston staff will arrange taxi for you)
- We had the Roost-cottage … Staff: a Bit chaotic and slow (especially the Kirchen), but very nice and helpful; room was very basic and small with holes in walls and floor but view was fantastic; bathroom was very Small and combined toilet and shower, also sink was very tiny, so literally it was wet all the time, also door did not close and no hooks; beds were not comfy at all and sheets were smelly; food was delicious
- Beautiful cabin clinging to the edge of a beautiful mountain. Fresh, delicious food with vegetarian options. Staff is like family now. Day visitors were so obviously astounded by the views and the cute quirkiness of the place that I actually felt proud that I was an overnight guest there…like I had something to do with it. Their reactions made me appreciate my location.
- VIEW, delicious organic/local/bio food in all varieties, lovely staff, best common area ever (instruments, games, books, large terrace), really close to nature, possibilities for hiking, hot shower, perfect temperature for sleeping.
Kingston Paradise Place Guestrooms
One of our best sellers in Kingston! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Kingston Paradise Place Guestrooms is located in Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Located in a very clean and quiet neighborhood. Close to tourist attractions and restaurants. Housekeeper was very polite and kept the common area very clean. Management team is always available on site or by phone.
Great apartment. Excellent location 5 mins walk to US Embassy and 10 minutes walk to Sovereign. On main route for buses to Half Way Tree, Crossroads and Papine.
Well equipped with good WiFi, swimming pool, kitchen and good sized room.
Definitely going to stay there again. Special mention to outstandingly helpful staff – Dane, Samantha, Stephanie and Sakine. .
- The only thing good is the location and the outdoor pool also the only staff member there who is nice is samantha she is such a sweet lady she should be incharge of all the units and they should fire the gentlemen that works there
- Exactly what i needed and was looking for on my business trip. Had a great stay.
- I love the set up and the beauty of the place,the distance to shops and convenience of walking into town.quiet location and clean
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Rockhampton Retreat is located in Constant Spring. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and car rental is available. Kingston is 6 miles from Rockhampton Retreat, and Port Antonio is 24 miles away. Norman Manley Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- the ambiance and the staff was excellent, made me feel at home
The room was ok even doe there were no bathing soap in the bathroom and I had to ask for tissue for the bathroom also
Pool was dirty n unkept very disappointed cause I’m a lover of water
Staff was more than less one male staff keep hitting on me when I showed no interest at all to me they weren’t ready for guest even doe I reached half an hour after check in time n half an hour before I was expected to reach they were unprepared
I felt very half satisfied with the whole vacation
The place was absolutely amazing, the staff was spot on and attended to
my every need. Travelling with family can be hectic, but Mr. Duane and
staff Ms. Dawn was the cream of the crop. They listened very well and
did everything that I requested. I was so amazed by their hospitality
being that I am a returning Jamaican visitor. I was happily surprised
that I didn’t know that this type of service still exist. I have
recommended so many family and friends to their humble abode and wish
them all the best in the future with their business. To you at
Booking.com, this stay has assured me to travel more to this beautiful
island and stay at this location in the future.
- I love the cleanlines.The property and view were gorgeous!! Dwayne was very professional and helpful. I’ve already booked my next trip.
- Fab location,friendly staff..wether it be short stay or long stay rockhampton is the place to be..very spacious and beautiful home with a spectacular view..definitley planning my stay here again
Havendale Studio Apartment
Havendale Studio Apartment is located in Kingston, 25 miles from Port Antonio and 29 miles from Roscommon. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Jay’s Guest House
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Jay’s Guest House is located in Epping Farm in the region of Saint Thomas, just 12 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 12 miles from Jay’s Guest House.
- Going to Jay’s guest house, you enter a more remote part of the Blue Mountains and you support a local business that employs people at the village and a local farm and its produce. Going there is like being part of Jay’s family, eating delicious home cooked Jamaican meals. Getting there and being there regarding transportation is not easy. Jay offers options to make it as easy as possible. Also after our 8 hour walk up and down the peak, he made sure his dad could pick us up to spare us the last 1,5 hour walking to back his place. Overall, it was a really nice experience. You see a completely different part of Jamaica, you’re part of a family for a few days, and they all take really good care of you. You also realize how difficult it is to bring things there once you experience the road. I’m thankful for this authentic experience and the breathtaking views from his terrace, and the Blue Mountain peak, as well as all the help we got from him, his family and his friends.
- A wonderful home-stay style experience with warm, friendly hosts. Excellent food. Great starting point for doing Blue Mountain Peak; you can walk directly from the lodge if you like, or pay for a short ride to the trailhead. On our last day O. Jay showed us a fine area for birding where we saw about 30 species in a couple of hours.
- Jay’s is located in a (safe and friendly) village with an astounding view of the Blue Mountain Peak. Nature there is truly spectacular, fresh and clean. You stay in a renovated rustic wooden house that used to belong to the host’s grandparents, so you get an authentic taste of a time gone by. We were very satisfied with delicious vegetarian home-style breakfast and dinner prepared by the host’s mother. The host is also a teacher and a coffee farmer. You get to roast your own coffee! A friendly puppy dog on the property is also a bonus! 🙂
- All the food prepared for us, the location and closeness to blue mountain national park, the hosts
- Very nice family. Really good food. Great location!
One of our best sellers in Kingston! Yard Style is located in Kingston, 28 miles from Port Antonio and 29 miles from Roscommon. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Norman Manley Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Very basic and down to the absolute minimum for me.
Busses downtown just outside the house was convenient.
- Very convenient location safe parking no disturbances. And the staff are very friendly and helpful.
- It was roomy in the one bedroom rental. Very private . The owners were very helpful when we first arrived n fixed helped fixed the itianal issue with the tv.bthe provided all things needed in the room to feel at home. Not far from town easy to catch taxi in from of location.
- I love how safe I felt at this property!! Great location, very quiet, and very nice owners can’t wait to come back
- Clean environment. Nice surrounding. The price is fantastic. Lorna and Mike were wonderful.
- Very basic and down to the absolute minimum for me.
Paradise Inn is located in Port Antonio, just 25 miles from Kingston. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 26 miles from Paradise Inn.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Kingston! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Orchid Cottage is located in Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Port Antonio is 24 miles from Orchid Cottage , and Roscommon is 29 miles away. Norman Manley Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Betty was awesome! These absolute best host ever! Her hospitality was do warm and familiar I felt like I was staying with an Auntie. She made me feel as if it was my actual home and did I mention she is one he’ll of a cook and get presentation ous everything! tbh I didn’t really want to leave! I’ll definitely be back with a longer stay! See you soon Betty!
- Absolutely best accommodation with excelent owner Betty, who will help you with everything. If you will stay in Kingston, you have to stay in Orchid Cottage. There is a amazing garden, absolutely best breakfest.
- It’s Bueatiful well kept …peaceful ..I had a really good time
Fresh healthy breakfast in Bettys beautiful Orchid garden.
Lovely Betty picked us up at the airport and fed us the most incredible raw food
Took us to the Bob Marley museum
Drove us around the neighborhood and introduced us to her charming friends
At five in the morning we went for a walk up the hill with friends from the community
- The owner was very pleasant, I went for an event in kingston with my bf and it was peaceful, the owner is a great woman, she was respectful,kind and she made us feel welcome,this home is as beautiful as it sounds,with a orchid walk with a plethora of orchids of different types.I really have never seen so much am going back there for a longer stay soon,all these great places were so close to me,with good food and entertainment,i was happy B accepted pets on request too, as i travel alot to kingston and was planning to take my puppy on this trip too, but plans changed, the community is fit for any family or colleagues to enjoy too. Love the outback and the family setting morning breakfast placement outside, I had a great time,thank you B…see you for my bday ,soon.
Modern Kingston Flat
Modern Kingston Flat offers accommodations in Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Port Antonio is 24 miles from Modern Kingston Flat, and Roscommon is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 7 miles from Modern Kingston Flat.
No reviews yet.
Posh Villa is located in Hope Pastures, just 5 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 6 miles from Posh Villa.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Silver Hill Portland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Silver Hill Portland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Silver Hill Portland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Silver Hill Portland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!