10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Silió Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Silió Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Silió Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Silió Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Silió Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Silió Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Silió Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Silió Cantabria:
Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodation. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 11.8 miles away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Very comfortable beds, clean , good hot, strong shower
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- It’s on the Camino if you’re headed South to Camino de Frances. Lots of food choices nearby.
- Great value. Easy to get to. Quiet. Friendly staff. Microwave available.
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
Posada La Braniza
Each heated room at this guest house has 1 double or 2 single beds, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom comes with a spa bath or shower. All rooms have access to a balcony.There is a shared lounge at this property where guests can relax, as well as a garden. An array of activities can be arranged on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The Pas River is 650 feet from Posada La Braniza, and Collados del Ason Nature Reserve can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Very friendly, welcoming family and comfortable stay.
- Excellent cozy rural hotel – small, quiet and friendly, with great views, beautiful rooms and nice hosts. Good breakfast, caring personnel (I guess it is managed by a family). If you like hiking – great tracks start from Pandillo, just 5 km away.
- Very friendly host and staff, pleased to help and accommodate. Evening meal was a few minutes walk away in a cafe. Breakfast was in the kitchen, felt a little odd, but actually very nice. Overall very good.
- Beautiful village and nice house. Highly recommended!
- An amazing setting; a warm welcome and an amazing hot tub in the mountains!
This charming property features exposed stone walls and wooden beams. Its rustic-style rooms come with a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer. There is a shared lounge area and a breakfast buffet is served daily.Surrounded by valleys, Casa Velarde is well situate for outdoor activities such as hiking and trekking.Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. Santander Airpor is 18.6 miles from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- It was conveniently located off of the highway and there was on-site parking.
- Very convenient for an overnight stop, about 30 minutes travel from Santander ferry terminal. Charming old property with a lot of family history. Helpful friendly host. Good restaurant within 10-15 minutes walk.
Traditional Spanish accommodation with secure parking within easy reach of Santander before the ferry home. Pleasant village setting and easy to find with directions given. Unfortunately the local bar/ restaurant was closed.
The owner was welcoming and spoke some English. Our room was on the ground floor but there was no private area to sit outside so we felt we were sitting more in family space although our host was happy for us to use the courtyard table.
The bathroom was a wet room equipped for disabled use which we hadn’t specifically requested and was in need of some updating.
- Wonderful staff – the lady was very pleasant and the breakfast was tasty. The place has a retro Spanish villa look, with antique furniture etc. etc., with pleasant coolness in the room. The room was cleaned every day.
- Very quaint property and ideal stop-over before ferry at Santander. Sleepy village atmosphere and El Horno restaurant 12 minutes walk, ideal for evening meal.
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Santander is 16.8 miles from LaBalbina, while Santillana del Mar is 15.5 miles away. Santander Airport is 13.7 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcoming hosts, clean and nice room, recommended.
- El trato que nos proporcionó la dueña fue en todo momento muy agradable.
- Que los dueños eran muy simpáticos y atentos y que tienen la casa super bonita y cuidada. Es precioso!!
Me encantó la atención y disposición de Ana, la propietaria. En todo momento estuvo pendiente de que todo estuviese bien y no nos faltara de nada.
El desayuno fue muy completo, aunque se echa de menos un zumo de naranja natural, los que hay no son naturales. No obstante, hay diferentes tipos de leche, diferentes tipos de pan, croissants, sobaos, magdalenas, mermeladas de diferentes sabores, mantequilla, tomate triturado variado, café, descafeinado, cola-cao, etcétera.
Te puedes mover con libertad, no hay ruidos y la estancia se hace realmente amena. No nos pusieron ninguna pega por ir con perro, en ningún momento se nos dijo nada.
A destacar la limpieza de la habitación, verdaderamente impoluta. De hecho, llegamos a esta casa rural huyendo de otra que fue un verdadero desastre (Apartamentos de Aiara en menagaray, horrible).
Cerca de Cabárceno, donde pasamos una tarde fabulosa. Y cerca, por supuesto, de Santader: playa del Sardinero, Palacio de la Magdalena, etcétera.
La atención de la dueña, encantadora.
La decoración de la casa es preciosa.
Muy cerca del parque de Cabárceno.
Pensión El Ansar
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from Pensión El Ansar, and Suances is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from Pensión El Ansar.
Excellent place, very helpful lady.
Thanks very much
- The shower was very good and the apartment was clean and tidy with modern decor. The owner was friendly.
Alojarse en Cartes es una buena elección para pasar unos días en Cantabria, ya que está muy cerca de varios sitios que se suelen visitar (Cabárceno, Santander, Santillana,…) y muy bien comunicado por autovía.
El apartamento está limpio, bien equipado, y la relación calidad-precio es excelente.
- Sitio muy bonito y acogedor. Trato exquisito y familiar. Recomendado
La casa nueva, bonita y las fotos reflejan fielmente la realidad.
Pueblo bonito y tranquilo
La dueña muy amable y simpática
- Excellent place, very helpful lady.
Rooms made of wood and stones are equipped with TV and wardrobe.This guest house has its own restaurant and bar that offers local meals. There is also free parking.Torrelavega is 10 minutes’ drive away and the prehistoric caves of Altamira are 20 minutes’ drive. The airport is 21.7 miles away, in the city of Santander.
- After a delay on the ferry arriving at Santander we phoned Casa Paulino and with pudge on Spanish they said they would stay open for us as we thought it would be after 11pm. Luck for us we were first off the ferry so we arrived 10pm and the large G&T was welcome. Very comfy bed. Facilities great will be back.
- The room was very clean. All the beds were really comfortable and clean with lots of bedding. Breakfast was very good. They cooked bacon for our grandaughter specially as she is allergic to lactose. Nothing was an issue to the staff. We would certainly use it again.
- Perfect distance as a first stop from Santander ferry. Room was comfortable and clean and the staff were friendly.
- Very friendly people. The menu was translated into English for us on a separate piece of paper. A nice little touch. We stayed an extra night.
- We loved the cooked breakfast and the complimentary chocolates as we checked-out.
Posada La Fuentona de Ruente
All rooms at the Fuentona de Ruente have central heating. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Ruente has a Roman Bridge which is located next to the Posada. It is a 15-minute drive to the beaches of Comillas.
- It was clean the the lady was very nice, she helped out with any doubts and was very polite
- Very well appointed and in an excellent setting. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fine, typical Spanish (coffee, toast, orange juice, ham, cheese, cake) which is what we expected. The don’t serve evening meals but the bar / restaurant directly opposite was good.
- I cannot rate Esperanza and her lovely little hotel highly enough.
- Excelente situación. Amabilidad de la propietaria. Ambientación sencilla pero muy agradable.
La habitación era grande, confortable y con grandes ventanas que aportaban mucha luz y ofrecían lindas vistas al arroyo de la Fuentona.
El baño también era amplio y con una gran ventana que aportaba mucha luz natural.
A pesar de encontrarse próximo a la carretera los cerramientos son muy buenos y no se escuchaban los coches.
La cama era comodísima, la atención esmerada y la ubicación ideal para realizar excursiones por el valle de Cabuérniga y el parque Saja-Besaya.
En el mismo pueblo hay varios restaurantes en los que se puede cenar muy bien sin coger el coche e incusive una casa de té con buenas tartas y pastelería.
Resumiendo, muy buena experiencia, volveremos!
Posada Nueve Valles
Each heated room at Meson El Pucheru has rustic décor with wooden finishes. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in El Pucheru’s restaurant. The guest house also has a bar.The Meson has a picturesque setting and is just 45 minutes’ drive Torre Cerredo Park. The nearest beaches are approximately 12.4 miles from the guest house and Santander can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- The hotel is located in a surprisingly nice and quiet village. The owners (staff) were exceptionally kind and helpful. The bed was comfortable and wide enough. The served breakfast (tostadas, ham, tomato, olive oil, marmalade) was very good. It is a perfect place to stay if you want to explore Cantabria.
The owners were very welcoming The food in the restaurant was very good
Quaint village lovely surroundings Perfect
- Really friendly welcome in a traditional rural setting. A perfect location near to Santander if you don’t want tone in the city but need to be close to the ferry. Highly recommended.
- El trato del personal..es un lugar muy muy recomendable. Muy familiar. GRACIAS NURIA!!! Me hiciste sentir como en casa… dale muchos recuerdos a tu padre tambien
- Es un caserón de piedra en un pueblecito muy pequeño apartado de todo bullicio. En esta casa muy pronto eres uno más de la familia y del pueblo. Magnífico y agradable trato familiar con un comedor exquisito que atrae un montón de gente visitante cada día. Fue un placer estar allí, además está muy bien ubicado y cerca de todas las vías principales de la zona. Mención especial … tienen Voll Damm !!!!
Pensión la Campanilla
Accommodation at Pensión la Campanilla features a simple décor and some apartments have beamed ceilings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Apartments have a seating area and a kitchenette.The property is set in the centre of La Penilla and the surrounding valley is ideal for hiking. There is a sports centre and a football stadium 1.2 miles away, and the nearest golf club is 9.3 miles from the Campanilla.Santander and the Cantabrian coastline can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 62.1 miles away.
- Breakfast was not available Breakfast would have been good
- El apartamento muy buen situado y limpio, el dueño muy atento y majisimo, perfecto para unos días por Cantabria y disfrutar de Cabarceno en familia
- El trato del responsable de la Pensión que está en la tienda justo debajo y es muy majo. Te explica todo al detalle.
- La ubicación muy cerca del Parque de Cabarceno,y Pedro el dueño muy agradable en todo.
- El apartamento esta muy bien, ademas tienes debajo el supermercado que esta siempre abierto. La atencion muy buenas, ademas ouedes comprar las entradas para cabarceno ahi mismo (con descuento).La tencion de primera.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- Increíble todo!!. Alojamiento,lugar y sobre todo el trato. Repetiremos en breve con los niños seguro 😊
- El dueño nos atendió con mucha amabilidad explicándonos todo lo que necesitábamos. La posada está a dos pasos del restaurante donde se celebraba la boda a la que asistíamos. El desayuno era bueno y completo (se paga a parte de la habitación). Disponen de un pequeño parking gratuito para dejar el coche.
- El trato recibido por Orlando, el propietario, siempre dispuesto a ayudar, el entorno de la posada, la tranquilidad y la situación.
Top Guest Houses In Silió Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Silió Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Silió Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Silió Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!