10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sierrapando Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sierrapando Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sierrapando Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sierrapando Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sierrapando Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sierrapando Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sierrapando Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sierrapando Cantabria:
H. Boutique Puerta del Sol
The property features antique furniture and chandeliers. Rooms have wooden floors and a classic-style decoration.Each heated room has a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and amenities.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered. The Hostal Boutique Puerta del Sol has easy access to the A8 Motorway.
- Lovely, clean and friendly place. I stay here as much as is possible! Sometimes I arrive late at night due to flights being late etc….. but they always accomadate me very well! This place is like no other hostel you’ve stayed in before, beautiful character property with attention to detail! Last time I stayed in the suances room numero 3 which was so gorgeous and comfortable. Thankyou very much and I hope to stay here many more times over the years. Matthew smith
- Rooms are exceptional design and perfectly located.
- The owners are lovely people, very kind and helpful
- Victoria is a little gem she translated for her Dad the owner. Both very helpful. So central for everything. We loved it!
- In the heart of Torrelavega and its pleasant bars and restaurants. Decor in the hostal was amazing and very comfortable, a mixture of antique Spanish and modern facilities
Cuatro Caminos Rooms
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Suances is 5 miles from Cuatro Caminos Rooms, and Isla is 26 miles away. Santander Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Everything about it was superb and our hostess Flor was charming and generous.
- Amazing find!! This place is great, central, quiet , extremely clean and comfortable
- Comfortable beds and lovely bathroom. Very warm welcome ..dog friendly.
Lovely town centre house with very comfy rooms, tea and coffee making, cakes dressing gown slippers and a lovely girl who owns it!
Nearby are restaurants, tapas bars and lovely cafes for breakfast.
- Excellent place, beautiful room and bathroom, very comfortable and cosy. Very good location. Friendly owner. A place with a character. And on top of that very reasonable price.
Pension La Principal
A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Some accommodations have a seating area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 3.5 miles from Pension La Principal, and Suances is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Definitely a little odd, the waitress from the restaurant sorted us out and she was very friendly and efficient. Handy for the port of Santander. Property backs on to railway but this not a problem noise minimal. Good food at the adjacent restaurant……simple but substantial.
- No abren el bar el domingo por la mañana hasta las 9,30. El dueño es muy seco,los camareros muy agradables
- El trato del personal es excelente y el restaurante La principal está genial
- La atención personal fue magnifica y la calidad y servicio de Restaurante y cafeteria muy bueno.
- La Chica del Bar que me atendiò fue super cariñosa y disponible.
Posada La Fabula
All rooms are bright and spacious, and they include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Posada La Fabula features free WiFi throughout the property.Posada La Fabula offers a breakfast available 24 hours. Guests have access to a shared lounge.Suances is 3.7 miles from Posada La Fabula, while Isla is 26.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12.4 miles from Posada La Fabula.
- El desayuno buenísimo, así como el trato recibido por Luis.
- La cama era comoda,y la limpieza muy buena.muy acogedor
- El excelente trato de los propietarios, María un encanto
- Poder tomar algo caliente ( café, infusiones,leche) a cualquier hora estuvo muy bien . Está situada muy bien para visitar los alrededores.
- Nos gustó todo, la posada es preciosa, y los anfitriones encantadores y siempre pendientes de que no nos faltara nada. Además, disponer de un desayuno buffet las 24 horas está fenomenal. La decoración, la habitación, calefacción radiante, jardín, sitio más que de sobra para el coche, en definitiva, una gozada!! Volveremos seguro y lo recomendaremos a todo nuestro entorno. Enhorabuena a los dueños!
Posada La Llosa de Viveda
Posada La Llosa de Viveda is in a converted Medieval tower, and retains original rustic features, such as stone walls and wooden beams.All heated rooms have country views and a TV. The private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer.The Posada has a restaurant and bar. The charming dining room opens onto a terrace.La Llosa has a game room with ping-pong. There is a tour desk and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Altamira Cave is 3 miles away.
traditional building with nice features. easy safe parking for motorbike right outside bedroom window
Owner could not spk english and i struggled with spanish. used google translate. owner friendly and property very clean
- There was an option for having dinner for 13 euros, and the food was great, so I was eating there every evening.
- Everything, the food in particular. The evening meal and local red wine was excellent.
- Excellent stopping point from ferry at Santander. We arrived very late due to 5 hour ferry delay and the owner stayed up to see us in and was very helpful. Also great breakfast and facilities. Very good value!
- The room, the food, the wine and the hospitality of the owner. It was the best in Spain for years.
- traditional building with nice features. easy safe parking for motorbike right outside bedroom window
This charming property features exposed stone walls and wooden beams. Its rustic-style rooms come with a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer. There is a shared lounge area and a breakfast buffet is served daily.Surrounded by valleys, Casa Velarde is well situate for outdoor activities such as hiking and trekking.Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. Santander Airpor is 18.6 miles from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- It was conveniently located off of the highway and there was on-site parking.
- Very convenient for an overnight stop, about 30 minutes travel from Santander ferry terminal. Charming old property with a lot of family history. Helpful friendly host. Good restaurant within 10-15 minutes walk.
Traditional Spanish accommodation with secure parking within easy reach of Santander before the ferry home. Pleasant village setting and easy to find with directions given. Unfortunately the local bar/ restaurant was closed.
The owner was welcoming and spoke some English. Our room was on the ground floor but there was no private area to sit outside so we felt we were sitting more in family space although our host was happy for us to use the courtyard table.
The bathroom was a wet room equipped for disabled use which we hadn’t specifically requested and was in need of some updating.
- Wonderful staff – the lady was very pleasant and the breakfast was tasty. The place has a retro Spanish villa look, with antique furniture etc. etc., with pleasant coolness in the room. The room was cleaned every day.
- Very quaint property and ideal stop-over before ferry at Santander. Sleepy village atmosphere and El Horno restaurant 12 minutes walk, ideal for evening meal.
Posada Restaurante Sauga
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Potes is 30 miles from Posada Restaurante Sauga, and Santillana del Mar is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from Posada Restaurante Sauga.
- Great location and easy to find car parking place. Room was nice and clean
- Very nice hotel located just beside the road – easy to find. Very nice and helpful staff there.
- The hotel changed our room for us as it was impossible for me to use the bathroom due to its steeply sloping ceiling. The accommodation was very clean and well presented. The on-site restaurant was excellent, with a varied menu. We were able to find a parking spot just down the street, within easy walking distance.
- The staff at the hotel were top class, with a great welcome despite a late arrival and showing genuine care throughout.
- Unfortunately nothing commended the accommodation or food
Pensión El Ansar
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from Pensión El Ansar, and Suances is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from Pensión El Ansar.
Excellent place, very helpful lady.
Thanks very much
- The shower was very good and the apartment was clean and tidy with modern decor. The owner was friendly.
Alojarse en Cartes es una buena elección para pasar unos días en Cantabria, ya que está muy cerca de varios sitios que se suelen visitar (Cabárceno, Santander, Santillana,…) y muy bien comunicado por autovía.
El apartamento está limpio, bien equipado, y la relación calidad-precio es excelente.
- Sitio muy bonito y acogedor. Trato exquisito y familiar. Recomendado
La casa nueva, bonita y las fotos reflejan fielmente la realidad.
Pueblo bonito y tranquilo
La dueña muy amable y simpática
- Excellent place, very helpful lady.
Posada Las Tres Mentiras de Santillana del Mar
The Tres Mentiras has bright, country-style décor throughout, with features such as tiled floors and beamed ceilings. All modern rooms come with a private bathroom, a fridge and a DVD player.Guests can enjoy a varied home-made breakfast in the Posada’s dining room or on the attractive terrace overlooking the surrounding hills. There are also barbecue facilities, and the lounge has a fireplace.The Tres Mentiras is just 3.1 miles from Torrelavega, Santillana del Mar and the beaches at Tagle and Suances. There is easy access to the E70 Cantábrico Motorway, which connects guests to Santander in 25 minutes.
- L’accueil d’Andrea et le petit déjeuner somptueux!!!
La atencio de Mari fue perfecta, atenta, simpatica y nos explico muy bien que ver por la zona. Nos planifico una ruta hecha por ella y acerto de lleno.
Ademas, preparo unos desayunos fantasticos.
Viajamos con un Gran Danes y el trato fue genial, estuvo suelto por la casa sin ningun problema.
Ademas, tuvieron el detalle de ponernos en una habitacion con terraza para que estuviera agusto.
Un placer, y seguro que repetiremos.
- El personal era maravilloso. Fueron muy amables y atentos. El desayuno era fantástico todo los días. La bañera de hidromasaje de la habitación de los niños. La decoración de las habitaciones y de toda la posada. El jardín y la terraza. Poder comer o cenar en las instalaciones.
- Todo en general estaba muy bien…las instalaciones son increibles…la tranquilidad del lugar es espectacular…el trato increible Andrea es muy simpatica
El desayuno muy bueno
La atención de las empleadas
La limpieza de la habitación así como la comodidad de la cama
Wifi funciona bien
Posada Gran Sol
Each heated room at Posada Gran Sol has simple décor. There is a TV, mirror and a private bathroom. Hairdryers are available from reception.Surrounded by fields, the Gran Sol has an ideal location for hiking. There is easy access to the hills around Torrelavega and the Saja Besaya River is also nearby.The guest house offers easy access to the A67 and the A8 Motorway, 2.5 miles away. Santander is 14.9 miles away and Comillas is 12.4 miles away.
The bed was very comfortable, & the
Whole place was very peaceful.
La dueña súper amable. Estuvimos unas horas…PERO COMO EN CASA.
La atención de la propietaria, y el trato general de las personas que estaban por allí. El bizcocho del desayuno riquísimo!
La habitación limpia y muy bonita, muy rural.
- La habitación muy acogedora y la familia también. La zona muy bonita y tiene de todo para pasar un buen rato además de disfrutar del entorno. A sido una breve pero agradable estancia.
Ambiente familiare e alla mano. Lo staff è molto carino e per pochi euro fornice la piccola
Colazione con latte e caffè e dolci fatti in casa. Il posto è molto tranquillo.
- The bed was very comfortable, & the
Top Guest Houses In Sierrapando Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sierrapando Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sierrapando Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sierrapando Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!