10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sierra De Fuentes Extremadura:
Each air-conditioned room has tiled floors and lightly coloured décor. All rooms have a TV and a desk.There is a selection of cafés, bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the Al-Qazeres.Cáceres’ old city walls and many examples of Renaissance, Gothic and Islamic architecture can be found within 1,650 feet of the Hostal. The towns of Mérida and Badajoz can reached in approximately 90 minutes by car.Free Wi-Fi is also available.
- It has a hotel-like feel and the bathroom was clean. There is a convenient grocery store directly downstairs. The main sites in town can be walked to fairly easily from the hotel, though it is downhill from the main attractions so requires a bit of a climb first thing.
- Really nice, basic hotel. Very clean. Very well maintained. Comfy, simple room with attached bath and heat. Very friendly, attentive staff.Great value.
- You get a clean room, if a little dated, however for the cost would expect nothing more.
- ACTUAL LOCATON IS GOOD, THOUGH AT THE MOMENT THERE IS ONGOING MONUMENTAL WORK IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL. ONCE THIS IS COMPLETED THE LOCATION OF THIS HOTEL WILL BE IDEAL TO VISIT THE PLACES OF TOURISTIC INTEREST.
- The hostel can be reached even on foot from the main train station, I would recommend taking a bus. Room and bathroom are very clean, bed is comfortable, the location is perfect if you don’t want to be in the middle of the old town but still very close to it. The hostel provides basic comfort, and I wasn’t expecting much more. Staff was very friendly.
Casa Rural Castillo de Cáceres
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Merida is 29.8 miles from Castillo de Cáceres, while Trujillo is 25.5 miles from the property. Talavera La Real Air Base Airport is 41 miles away.
- Everything. The staff was outstanding. Always helpful. Breakfast was good.
Original location, nice staff, very relaxed way of functioning.
Beautiful nature in the big garden – fields at the back!!!!
Breathtaking!!! Looks like coming from another time!!
- Family room was large and comfortable. Air conditioning worked perfectly as it was cold outside but very comfortable in the room. The whole castle ambience, kids loved it. I wish we can come back during summer to enjoy the surroudings.
- The castle is absolutely beautiful and decorated with beautiful rugs and artwork. The view from the rooms is breathtaking, as well as the French garden outside the castle. We had a very peaceful stay.
- I loved everything! Felt in the 16th century with an air of modernity.
Alameda Palacete has been beautifully decorated to maintain its original charm. This Venetian-inspired building has a grand central staircase, interior patio, high ceilings and elaborate lighting.Located just 1,650 feet from the main square of Cáceres, the Alameda Palacete is set in a quiet street with easy access into the centre. There is parking close to the hotel.
- Very, very well located, charming building, confortable and spacious rooms. Friendly and helpfull staff. We stay in a suíte for a family of 4 and we really enjoy it. The decoration “belle epoque like” is what makes it different and cosy.
- very quirky decor which suited us fine but others might find un modern. Spacious rooms and excellent location to historic centre .
- Tastefully decorated, quiet location, very helpful staff.
- Nice spacious room in an old apartment block. Good location with only a short walk to the centre of town and the main square.
- Good location and easy to find. Nicely made establishment.
Pension El Cesar
Each room has a TV, desk and wardrobe, as well as either a fan or air conditioning. Some rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.The property has a vending machine selling drinks, and staff can advise you on activities in the surrounding area. Free WiFi is available in the reception area.You can find a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Plaza Mayor Square is 1,300 feet from El Cesar and Caceres Museum is a 10-minute walk away.
- Central and silent location. Comfy bed, clean bathroom.
- Nice and friendly staff also the location is good. The value for the price is pretty okay
- My own room. Not too many people. Bathroom always free. Not a lot of noise. Nice wifi. Fan and the room made the hot summer comfortable.
- Not far from downtown. Friendly staff, they supply keys for guest to free access any time. The room is ordinary but it is OK for this money
- The room was big and the bed was very comfortable. It is definitely worth the money.
Hostal Plaza de Italia
The rooms have 1 double or 2 single beds, a flat-screen TV, and views of the city. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.This guest house has a 24-hour front desk and it offers free luggage storage. There are also laundry and ironing services for an extra charge.Caceres’ Main Square is just a 5-minute walk from Hostal Plaza de Italia, and Cáceres Museum is 2,650 feet away. Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de la Fuente Nature Reserve is a 20-minute walk from the property.
- The fact that the venue was so close to the city centre so that seeing the city was easy and yet just far enough out meant that noise was not a problem at any stage was a huge bonus.
- Friendly and helpful owners. Perfect location. Good budget place.
- Friendly welcome from staff/owners each time I saw them. It’s in a residential street but only a 5-7 min walk (uphill on return) from the old town. Nice to be very close but outside it. Despite other comments elsewhere wifi worked great.
The staff went out of their way to be helpful.. One came running out to help us park and another ran down the road to find somewhere open for me to buy a bottle of water.
It’s close to the old centre.
- Staff was very friendly, personable and helpful, helping me to carry my big backpack to the room, giving good restaurant recommendations, etc.
Equipped with a private bathroom and flat-screen TV, each room has a city view. There is heating and air conditioning.The guest house also has a bar on site and there is a tourist information desk available.Hostal Argentina is a 10-minute walk from Cáceres main bus and train stations and there is a shopping centre 0.6 miles away. Santa María Cathedral and Cáceres museum are 20 minutes away on foot.
- Nice clean room. The TV did not seem to work properly, but this didn’t bother me as there is a lot to see in Caceres. I was travelling by public transport so the location was very good for me, being between the rail and bus stations and the historic centre.
- Was a perfect satay ! Silence on the room, Comfortable bedroom and nice people.
- Clean small room, in a convenient position both for the bus and train station. Not so far from the city centre.
- The hostal is located about half way between the bus and train stations and the city centre, about 15 minutes walk each way. Plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby and a supermarket, although it closes about 7:30. Cash only, but at 29 euros a night can’t complain.
The price was really convenient, and for such price the quality provided was above standard. Basic room, with good cleaning level and comfortable bed.
Location not bad, just 10-15′ from the train station and from the city center.
Hostal Ciudad de Cáceres
Each room has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.Hostal Ciudad de Cáceres offers an on-site mini-market and laundry facilities, as well as a shared lounge and children’s playground.An on-site spa, including a hot tub and sauna, is available for all guests. Reservations are required.Santa Maria Cathedral and Caceres Museum are 3.4 miles from the motel, while you can reach Caceres Train Station in 5 minutes by car.
- It’s a basic campsite, no frills but perfectly acceptable for a night when travelling.
- Very nice staff at reception, very helpful. Large room, amazing shower, quiet and peaceful (in winter)
- Generally clean, good value and close to the autoroute so a good stop en route when travelling from Algarve to Santander.
- The restaurent was superb. The food and drink prices were very reasonable . I had the set dinner which was beautifully served ,the food was far in excess of the price charged . I do not know how theydo it for the price .
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Good evening meal
Rooms at Hostal Neptuno feature vibrant decor and soft lighting. Each includes central heating, a TV and a telephone.The property has a restaurant, cafeteria and a lounge area for guests to eat and relax in. Several other bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The Neptuno is well located for exploring Cáceres Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cáceres Cathedral in Plaza de Santa Maria is 15 minutes’ walk away and the Maltravieso Cave is 0.9 miles away.The property offers parking and is 90 minutes’ drive from Badajoz.
- Easy to park nearby, good bar next door, room spacious and warm, easily walkable to city centre, friendly and helpful staff.
- Room traditional and very clean. Great for bus station/town centre.
- The Neptuno is very convenient to the center of town, a 5-10minute walk with children.
It’s my 2nd stay in Neptuno since last Summer. The room at the back with a comfy double bed was much quieter than the one at the front I had last year. Strong WiFi signal, too.
Manager Marino was amicable enough to waive the fee to cancel the 2nd room, which was erroneously reserved in a double booking, after I discovered the mistake and requested booking.com on the date I checked-in, to rectify the unintended double reservations. Strong WiFi signal in the room.
- A ten minute walk from the center and good facilities (bathroom in room). Very hospitable staff
The property includes a 24-hour reception and offers free parking for motorcycles and bikes. There a free public parking for cars at a nearby location.All rooms are soundproofed, and they feature a private bathroom with a shower or a bath tub. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a desk in each room, and the majority also have a flat-screen TV.Given its central location, the guesthouse is surrounded by a number of shops, bars, and restaurants. Paseo de Canovas is a 1-minute walk away, and the Caceres Palace is 2,450 feet away. Norba Golf Club is a 20-minute drive from Hernán Cortés.
- The owners were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Cleanliness was excellent. The bedroom was bright, comfortable and generously sized. The shower worked well and there were good lights over the mirror. The location is excellent – just a few minutes on foot from the city centre and the old town.
- The price value ratio is excellent and the staff was friendly and willing to help
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Clean, nice and spacious room. Good wifi. Good price. Very good location.
- Excellently located, friendly and helpful staff and comfortable rooms. Great value for money.
- It was convenient and had all the facilities I needed.The owner and his daughter were friendly and helpful.
Hostal La Rosa
Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly even though I don’t speak Spanish well. They were very accommodating and even gave me a map and some advice on where to go for a walk around the city. The room had its own shower and sink, which was really convenient for me…this is aside from the private external bathroom that came with my room. My room also had a mini refrigerator
- Quartos limpos, acesso 24 hs, atendimento cordial e prestativo, geladeira no quarto, microondas para aquecer alguma comida já preparada, mercados próximos, tv no quarto !!
- El personal es amable y el Hostal es limpio y bien situado.
No hay ascensor.
Y la habitación es oscura, es interior.
Por lo demás es perfecto
- La dueña es muy simpática y nos ha ayudado mucho. El desayuno es bueno para el precio que cuesta – simple pero bueno – y las habitaciones no son malas. La ubicación es a 10 minutos a pie del centro, pero en un buen barrio
Top Guest Houses In Sierra De Fuentes Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sierra de Fuentes Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!