10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Setcases Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Setcases Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Setcases Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Setcases Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Setcases Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Setcases Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Setcases Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Setcases Catalonia:
Hostal La Cabanya
La Cabanya has a lounge with a fireplace, billiards and table football table. There is also a ski storage facility on site, and the guest house can arrange ski passes.The restaurant at La Cabanya serves traditional Pyrenean food and offers great views. There is also a bar in the lounge, as well as a pub located in the same building. Olot and Ripoll are both around 45 minutes’ drive from La Cabanya. You can drive to Girona Airport in around 1.5 hours.
- La habitación era sencilla, pero acogedora y muy cómoda. Es un hotel sin pretensiones, en el mejor sentido de la expresión. Estaba todo muy limpio. El desayuno muy bueno. Tienen una sala en la planta baja para huéspedes y un bar en el que cenamos bien.
- El trato personalizado, el desayuno muy completo. Sencillo, pero muy confortable.
Nos hemos alojado seis personas en habitaciones dobles, todo son comentarios positivos sobre este hostal. Se encuentra muy bien situado en el pueblo de Setcases. Justo delante del hostal hay zona para aparcar los coches. El trato del personal es perfecto, en todo momento resolvian y nos informaban con mucha amabilidad. Las habitaciones muy bonitas. El baño muy bien equipado. Sin duda volveremos.
Hemos comido en el restaurante del Hostal, la comida muy rica, valorar la calidad precio en positivo. La cena en el bar del hostal, las torradas buenisimassssssss!!!
- La habitación tenía balcón y era acogedora y grande. El personal muy agradable. Desayuno abundante.
- nos sentimos muy bien la verda, pensamos volver otra vez
With wood and stone finishes, each bright room with river views features a TV and private bathroom. The guest house has a comfortable shared lounge available for guests.Can Falera is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of Spanish restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as fishing or hiking.Olot and Ripoll are within 45 minutes’ drive, while France is 18.6 miles away. Girona Airport is 62.1 miles from the property.
- Buena ubicación, personal muy amable, cerca de las pistas Vallter 2000
- Que me pusieran cama de matrimonio. Y lo mejor el servicio. Buena gente y amables.
- La dueña muy amable , habitacion correcta y limpia, con vistas preciosas a la montaña y al rio y el desayuno muy bueno.
- Habitaciones con baño limpias y espaciosas. Bien ubicado para subir a Vallter 2000.
- La habitación era nueva, grande, cómoda y muy limpia.
Hostal Cal Mestre
Featuring stone walls and wooden furniture, Cal Mestre offers a family-friendly atmosphere. There is a TV lounge with sofas and armchairs and a free Wi-Fi hotspot. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom, while some have a terrace.Guests can practise hiking, fishing or mountain climbing in the surroundings. There is a public swimming pool just 1,650 feet away, while the Vallter 2000 Ski Station is 45 minutes’ drive away.Camprodon is 3.7 miles away, while Olot and Ripoll are within 18.6 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and the rooms were very very clean.The heating worked really well (important as it is quite cold there) It is located in a small village which is close to all the interesting places to visit …Camprodon, Beget, Vallter 2000.
- A very complete traditional breakfast. Beautiful well-kept garden. Great location.
- Very nice hotel in a small village. Very nice staff and a lovely local breakfast. We forgot a watch at the hotel and they sent it to our home. Nice local, beautiful and quite area with nice walking trails. Nice restaurants in nearby village (Camprodon).
- Lovely place owned by lovely people, able to suggest us where to go , to eat and enjoy the beautiful sorrounding nature.
- Me gusto el trato poco exigente, la situación del alojamiento y el jardin
Hostal La Placeta
Free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking are offered at Hostal La Placeta. The restaurant serves Catalan dishes including grilled meats and homemade desserts.This guest house has a shared TV lounge and offers services like ski storage, room service or special diet menus upon request. Packed lunches are available.Camprodon Golf Course is 4 minutes’ drive away. Olot is 19.3 miles away.
- Very warm and comfy bedroom, breakfast was excellent!
- Superb value for money, comfy and warm. Buffet breakfast is a wholesome and hearty spread and the evening meal is both tasty and great value. I should particularly complement the owner, Enric, who after I contacted him to try to rearrange my reservation, went to great lengths to contact Booking.com to do so without me incurring any further cost. I’ll be back very soon.
- Breakfast was amazing – all homemade bread and jams. Also excellent dishes in the restaurant. Very quiet place.
- Nicely located in the center of town and yet quite.
- The owner and his wife were exceptionally friendly, hospitable and obliging. The food was superb, and the room warm and comfy. It helps, of course, that I speak the language (Catalan), but in any case, Enric, the owner willingly speaks perfect English for those who can’t manage foreign languages!
Hostal El Quintà
The surrounding area is very popular with hikers and climbers. The Vallter 2000 ski station is just 30 minutes away. The town of Espinavell is just 5 minutes’ drive away, and Molló Animal Park is nearby.All of the rooms in Hostal el Quintà have a TV and heating. Many of the rooms have valley or mountain views.The property’s restaurant, Les Planes, offers classic mountain dishes, including lamb, veal, boar and hare, as well as locally growing mushrooms. There is also a bar.
- Comida casera,desayuno genial, sitio muy limpio y tranquilo.Habitacion amplia y con buenas vistas, en general me gustó todo.
- Tot perfecte!! Molt net,menjar molt bo,i el personal molt atent. De ben segur que repetirem.
- Sobretodo el entorno, la paz y tranquilidad, con acceso a caminos para dar un paseo, el arrollo. De la amabilidad de los dueños no tengo mucho que decir. Y a destacar la comodidad de la habitación y todo muy limpio, hemos dormido muy bien. El desayuno mejoro lo deficiente de la cena. Y para terminar nuestra corta estancia visitamos el parque de animales de mollo parck, y los pueblitos aledaños.
- El tracte, excel•lent. El menjar molt bo, casolà. Les habitacions més que correctes. Ambient familiar.
- El personal, lo limpio y acogedor y sobre todo las vistas desde la habitación
The guest house offers double, triple and quadruple rooms with a private bathroom with bath. Some of the rooms have a balcony or terrace with a nice view of the surrounding mountains.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Catalan dishes and also features a shop with traditional products such as cured meat.Habitacions Aurora is 12.4 miles from the Garrotxa National Park and an 8-minute drive from Camprodon.Staff at the reception can provide more information about all the activities of the area. The Vallter2000 ski resort is 15.5 miles away.Free public parking is available nearby. Girona airport is an hour’s drive away.
- The host was excellent; very polite and eager to make our stay very comfortable. She provided us with an extra radiator for drying our damp walking boots. The room was exceptionally clean and the beds comfortable. Breakfast is not offered with the room booking but at extra cost in the hotel’s bar that is popular amongst locals. The property is located within easy walking distance of the village centre where you can find a mini supermarket, a bakery and a restaurant that does not serve dinner before 8pm.
- very friendly staff who were happy to deal with all of our requirements, e.g. early breakfast and hairdrier. Free parking was off road and next to the hotel.
- En general todo, llevamos 30 años visitando este lugar y sigue como siempre, excelente
- Desayuno espectacular. La señora que nos atendió fue muy amable y ya tenía la calefacción de la habitación preparada a nuestra llegada en un fin de semana muy frío.
- Excelente recibimiento y acogida!! Un amplio desayuno cargado de energía para pasar el día! Habitación amplia y limpia. Lo recomiendo sin dudarlo!
Hostal Els Roures
Hostal Els Roures is set in a beautiful, hundred-year-old oak forest in the foothills of the Pyrenees. Here you can enjoy this natural paradise and fresh air. Go trekking or take part in other outdoor activities in the natural surroundings. This is the perfect place for a relaxing stay with family or a group of friends.Camprodon Valley is an excellent setting for walkers and lovers of outdoor pursuits. You can also explore the Roman ruins in the local region.Make the most of the spa with Jacuzzi and Turkish baths, open on weekends and on public holidays.
La amabilidad del personal. Me gustó que además del Hostal sea un camping y también tienen apartamentos. La chica de recepción me enseñó un apartamento y dos bungalows para ver otras opciones para otra ocasión. El lugar está muy bien decorado, muy acogedor y está muy limpio.
Está muy adaptado y pensado para los niños, con áreas de juego y actividades. el día que llegamos pudimos ir al cine por la noche, tiene una sala y además una sala de juegos: ping-pong, futbolin. billar, etc. El desayuno muy bueno, variado y completo. Lo recomiendo.
- Todo bien y el desayuno perfecto,hubo un problema que nos desapareció dinero cuando estábamos desayunando por lo demás perfecto
- El desayuno super completo y de primera calidad, la amabilidad del camarero y la recepcionista el dia de la llegada.
- L’entorn, ideal per anar amb nens, l’spa petit i ben cuidat, amb accés restringit segons reserves. S’hi pot menjar bé, i passar un cap de setmana relaxat.
- La diversidad de actividades (cine, piscina, sala juegos,) y la relación precio- comida. Ambiente muy acogedor.
- La amabilidad del personal. Me gustó que además del Hostal sea un camping y también tienen apartamentos. La chica de recepción me enseñó un apartamento y dos bungalows para ver otras opciones para otra ocasión. El lugar está muy bien decorado, muy acogedor y está muy limpio.
Set in a stone rustic-style building, the guest house offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms.The restaurant at Hostal Moliné serves home-cooked dishes of the local cuisine. It also has a bar and a shared lounge room with a TV. Ribes de Freser is 3.1 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 39.8 miles away.
- Better than expected. Simple rooms but the downstairs part of the hostel was lovely, very friendly staff and nice restaurant.
- Everything was as expected, for the price the it was perfect. The staff / owners were so accommodating . The scenery was beautiful.
- This place is a real gem. Quiet village, walk about and watch the farmers, drive 5Klm up to the top of the mountain for great views (best in late morning for photos because earlier most of the valley is in shade). Joel (the son) speaks English and couldn’t be more friendly or helpful. So much better than the crowded villages. Great views.
Very nice setting on a mountain top. Very nice dinner and good value for money. We visited Nuria valley by cremellara train from ribes for the day, very recommendable to do.
Getting there is a bit tricky with big vans, a few streets are very narrow.
- The food wasr good and staff were nice. Location is great.
Hostal Porta De Núria
Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas of the Porta De Núria guest house, and free parking is available nearby.There is a country-style restaurant and bar, as well as a snack bar. It is possible to have breakfast in your room.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered, and the Porta De Núria has a tour desk. There is an area to store bicycles and motorcycles, upon request and for a surcharge. La Molina Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive away.
Welcoming and helpful hosts, they recommended about parking and served dinner when kitchen was almost closed
great location – 20 meters from Ribes-Vila station of Cremaliera
clean, spacious rooms, beautiful window views
- The staff was very nice, the rooms are clean, the breakfast was good.
- Breakfast was excellent ,cosy large room on first floor, nice friendly staff!
Very friendly staff. Warm and nice room. Huge bathroom just for our room. Beautiful view from the window.
A simple and nice place to stay.
- The hotel waiter is extremely polite, nice, friendly, helpful and cheerful
- Welcoming and helpful hosts, they recommended about parking and served dinner when kitchen was almost closed
Pensión Fonda Vilalta
Pension Fonda Vilalta’s simply decorated rooms have heating, and either private or shared bathrooms. Some rooms have a balcony.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Vilalta’s restaurant. There is also a terrace, and a lounge with a TV.Set close to the Segadell River, the guest house has an ideal setting for fishing, hiking and cycling. Cadi-Moixeró Natural Park is less than 6.2 miles away, while Olot and Puigcerdà can be reached within an hour by car.
- It was great especially the friendly welcome we received even when turning up just before 22.00. It was spotlessly clean and we loved the fact it was authentic and had character!
- It was my good fortune to spend a night in the museum! I have seen such rooms only in old films and never thought that they can really exist nowadays. The furniture made of wood, a cross above the bed. All the furniture and atmosphere is saturated with antiquity and history and I even felt a little bit embarrassed to touch it. An old stove and marble tables downstairs made me feel as if I got a century ago. Unfortunately the hostess didn’t speak English and I don’t understand Spanish, but nevertheless I managed to learn many interesting things from her (thanks to google translate). She was very friendly, kind and helpful.
I liked a lot how I got treated – extremely friendly personal, very helpful, very friendly.
There is nothing negative to say.
Location: great – 10min by foot from train station and near to Cremallera.
Hotel Vilalta was by far the cheapest in the area which allowed me to stay an extra few days. I would really recommend staying there to anybody English speaking as another of its strong points is that gives you an opportunity to see a traditional type of accomodation with a very friendly host that has lived in the house her whole life. We had some nice chats and really enjoyed her home cooking.
By the way Ribes de Freser is the most friendly town I have ever been in…everyone seems to say hello.
- The owner lady was nice. I liked how practical the place is, sort of like the time of President Hoover. The bedpost, furniture and flooring are straight out the late 20’s. The place is immaculately clean.
Top Guest Houses In Setcases Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Setcases Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Setcases Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Setcases Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!