10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sesma Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Sesma Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sesma Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sesma Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sesma Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sesma Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sesma Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sesma Navarre:
The basic rooms at Pensión Arroniz come with heating and some of them include a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided. Rooms with a private bathroom have free WiFi.Many bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5 minutes’ walk. There is a public sports centre with a swimming pool 650 feet from the guest house.Los Arcos Racetrack is 6.2 miles from the property. Arróniz offers easy access to the A-12 Motorway. Pamplona and Logroño can be reached within a 30-minute drive.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a rustic décor, rooms come with single or double bed and en-suite bathroom with free toiletries. All have a wardrobe, desk and TV. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant and cider bar inside the property serves breakfasts and drinks.Hostal Suetxe is 10 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Church and from the town center. Estella is 25 minutes’ drive away and Logroño Airport is 40 Km from the guest house. A free public parking is available nearby.
- Clean room, staff ok, food was outstanding but a little getting orders in. Worth the wait.
- Everything works smoothly, room is clean and quiet, plenty of hot water, kind host. Very close to main square, bus stop, and camino out of town.
- We selected a room with a tub and were pleasantly surprised to discover it was a jacuzzi! The beds were very comfortable. The room was nicely furnished. The location is close to the main plaza.
– helpful staff, they suggested some good restaurants in town
– comfortable room
– super clean bathroom
– good location
– warm shower after a whole day of walking the Camino felt amazing
- The proprietor was not n site but came when we called. She was less ant.
Pension los Arcos
The rooms include a flat-screen TV and a fan. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Pension los Arcos features free WiFi throughout the property.Elciego is 21.7 miles from Pension los Arcos, while Estella is 10.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31.1 miles from Pension los Arcos. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Warm welcome and lots of local info from Josē, the best host we met on the Camino.
The room was spacious , bathroom good and lots hot water
Ideal when walking the Comino
- My wife needed medical attention. Jose the manager of the pension drove us to the clinic only to find it closed. He then called the staff and convinced them to open, something we could never have done with our limited language skills. Jose also steered us to a wonderful restaurant.
- Great place to stay on The Camino. Friendly staff with clothes washer and a vending machine with beer. What else could you want.
- The manager/owner was so helpful. Gave good recommendations of quality local restaurants with home cooking as opposed to the pilgrims menu in the plaza which is straight out the freezer. Very modern. Very clean. Very quick check in. Leave your key on desk when finished. Good showers. Overall an excellent stay.
Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 14 miles from Pensión Ostadar, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Located right on the Camino, close to bars/restaurants and Los Arcos’s beautiful church.
Owner was nice; Room was clean – no meals at this pension but coffee/tea available to make.
Was nice to have a bath after walking all day.
Room was comfortable and quiet it was clean and it was on the Camino route out of town
Staff were helpful and pleasant
- The owner was so helpful. There was a little kitchen with fridge, microwave and a coffee machine. The bonus for someone on the Camino Francés, a bath in the shared bathroom. Worth every penny!
- Beautiful and comfortable and right on the Camino de Santiago.
Hostal Rural San Andrés
Housed in a building with exposed stone walls, all rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. All have a balcony with mountains views.At Hostal Rural San Andrés you will find a restaurant; and a small selection of shops is in the surrounding streets.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. A washing machine and a dryer are also available for guests. A free private parking is available on-site. The closest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 minutes’ drive away.
- The room and hotel was really nice. It was a really pretty view from the balcony
- Small swimming pool and free small glass of ice cold beer on arrival on a very hot day.
- Beautiful rooms, right on the Camino. Super clean.
Modern and clean
Rooms are lovely and comfortable
Right at the entrance of town after a long day of walking
Good restaurant on-site
A beautiful town on the camino de Santiago
- It was lovely and very clean. The meal was delicious and a great value.
La Pata de Oca
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Logroño is 10 miles from La Pata de Oca, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Clean, room well decorated, good location on Camino
- Lovely room and very friendly staff. Great value menu
- The staff were extremely helpful. We were in town for work. The staff helped us out with getting an issue solved we were having work-wise. They went out of their way, brought us to a supply store in a neighbouring town and then dropped us off at work at the neighbouring race track. Special thanks to Paco Mato
- Es un albergue que además tiene habitaciones con baño. Estan muy bien. Y además puedes estar en contacto con todos los peregrinos en su bonito patio
Buen emplazamiento, agradable terraza.
Personal muy amable.
Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo
The property has a TV lounge and a terrace. Free WiFi access is available in public areas. Breakfast and packed lunches are available.Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking, and there are many great routes nearby.This country house is 2,300 feet from Torres del Río, on Santiago de Compostela Road. A free pick-up service is offered to pilgrims from Torres del Río. Viana is 7.5 miles from Casa Rural de Habitaciones Martintxo, and Logroño is 11.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Volante
The rooms at El Volante come with private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one comes with central heating and a fan.The guest house has space for storing bicycles for free if you are cycling the Camino de Santiago. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Other specific services and facilities for pilgrims are backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.Hostal El Volante is 15 minutes’ walk to the old city and its Cathedral. Estella has easy access to the A-12 Motorway, with Pamplona and Logroño around 24.9 miles away. Los Arcos High Speed Racetrack and the Urbasa-Andía Nature Reserve are 12.4 miles from the guest house. Estella Bus Station is 1,300 feet away.
- Very friendly staff, clean and all of the essentials.
- The proprietor was very helpful in every way. He even found a hair salon and made an appointment for me.
Nice clean warm room. Beds were comfortable .Location was perfect, just around the corner from
the way of the Camino. Shop open early down the street for coffee and supplies.
- Fan in room allowed for drying clothes and comfortable sleep
- The property had a lift. On the Camino heading out of town.
Hostal Casa Perico
The heated rooms at Casa Perico feature parquet flooring and include a TV, a wardrobe and views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and are stocked with free toiletries.Casa Perico serves breakfast in its dining room and has a restaurant offering traditional cuisine made with local produce. There is also a cafeteria which includes 2 TVs, board games and a computer for guest use. Outside, there is a terrace with seating area and pretty plants.There are a number of bars, supermarkets and shops in Lárraga, just a few minutes’ walk from the hostel. The historic town of Olite with its 15th century churches and castle is just 5 miles away, while the Medieval town of Estella is just 20 Km away.
- All good, tried the hotel last time and hostel almost the same standard minus ac
- Very pleasant staff and possibility to have a nice simple dinner in the hotel.
La amabilidad de las personas que lo regentan.
Estábamos como en familia.
El trato excelente .
Las camas estaban bien, bastante cómodas. La habitación un poco pequeña pero correcta; la limpieza bien.
Tiene parking gratuito, pero no hay problema de aparcamiento en el pueblo.
Los dueños muy simpáticos y atentos.
- La amabilidad de la dueña y el personal. Muy limpio. Parquing amplio
Pensión Buen Camino
You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Pamplona is 22 miles from Pensión Buen Camino, and Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Most friendly hosts. Generous breakfast. A kind gesture of offering us sweets when we arrived after a long days walking. Complimentary yea and coffee making facilities.
- Comfortable accommodation. Very good breakfast. And thank you for the afternoon tea. Very friendly owners.
- The owners! My adult daughter had a cut thumb earlier in the day that sent us to the ER. The family took us great care of us, even their nurse daughter coming by to reapply bandages the next morning before work. One of the best spots right on the Camino; felt like we had landed at home of dear friends. Con mucho cariño y gratitud.
- This is the cleanest hostel I have ever been to. After my taking a shower, the owner came to clean the bathroom right away, and made it as clean as never used. The owners are very nice and friendly. They speak English as well.
Small and friendly with helpful proprietors.
Right on the Camino so good location in the vetted of the old town.
Top Guest Houses In Sesma Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sesma Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sesma Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sesma Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!