10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Seseña Nuevo Castilla-la Mancha:
Hacienda de Angel (Hostal el 36)
Each room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 22 miles from Hacienda de Angel (Hostal el 36), and Toledo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 26 miles from Hacienda de Angel (Hostal el 36).
No reviews yet.
El Volante features 2 restaurants, a typical café/tapas bar and 2 outdoor terraces.Tickets for the Warner Bros Park, Faunia and Madrid Zoo can be booked at Hostal El Volante.There is easy road access to Madrid via the nearby A-4 and M-40 motorways. Aranjuez is a 15 minute train ride away. Ciempozuelos train station is just 10 minutes’ walk away. Chinchón is 12.4 miles away. The Volante offers private parking.
Muy amables y yo que cambié de habitación xq me decidí a coger un apartamento, me hicieron el cambio
Sin ningún pero.
- Que tenga bar y restaurante lo que supone una comodidad a la hora de necesitar algo. También tiene parking privado gratuito
- La ubicación está muy bien para ir al parque WARNER. El restaurante para desayunar y cenar esta bonito y con variedad y bien de precio. La recepcionista muy maja y atenta, pero fue la única que fue agradable. La habitación normal.
Amabilidad del personal , habitación muy limpias y colchones muy cómodos ,buenos precios en el restaurante y platos muy suculentos .
Habitación temática con litera muy chula .
El servicio de restauración e ideal para ir con niños
- Muy amables y yo que cambié de habitación xq me decidí a coger un apartamento, me hicieron el cambio
Each room at the Dulcinea guest house has air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Dulcinea you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace, as well as a snack bar and a bar. Services like ironing, laundry and room service are available. The property offers free private parking.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 33.6 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Room was clean & shower was nice.
- Lovely place with a lovely room. nice terrace area at the front of the bar. Evening meal not much choice but good value
- This hostel is better than many hotels. Very clean, the room is big and suitable. If you travel by car this is the good choice for stay near Toledo.
- Small family run Hostel with friendly staff and priced right, have used before and quite likely again
- Close to Madrid, very friendly excellent value for money, extremely clean and a bar
Hostal Real Aranjuez
The rooms at Hostal Real Aranjuez feature modern décor and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private terrace.Hostal Real de Aranjuez has a restaurant with a terrace, where you can enjoy a range of local and international food outside, with views of the Royal Palace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aranjuez and Madrid. The main shopping area and the Old Town are just 150 feet away. Located 0.9 miles away, Aranjuez Train Station connects you with central Madrid in 45 minutes.
- we where a party 9 – 4 couples 1 single the single room was ok the two doubles where ok but the two twin rooms where like shoe boxes
- This is more like an hotel than a hostal,in a nice part of town close to tourist sites. The breakfast was good and the room was clean and tidy.
- The staff was very friendly and the room was clean.
- The man on reception was really nice and friendly and the bar staff were very friendly
- Friendly welcome and great value for money. Very clean and very quiet. Nice bar with great tapas selection. Well located in the centre of Aranjuez. Parking a bit of a problem though on street parking is available close by at a minimal cost. Would definately return.
The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toledo is 24 miles from Hostal Sesea, and Aranjuez is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Clean room, nice location for both Toledo and Madrid if you’re on a budget. Staff do the best they can.
- La mujer me pidio perdon,por no dejar la habitacion limpia
Ce que j’ai aimé dans cet établissement c’est l’accueil je donnerai 5+.
Et le plus le parking frrmesous vidéo surveillance.
Je pense que ma voiture à passé une meilleur nuit que moi.
- Hola. Deberían poner moqueta en los pasillos para evitar escuchar las pisadas y ruidos de otros huéspedes y deberian recordar a la gente q no hable a gritos en dichos pasillos. Por lo demás todo genial.
- Un hostal economico, bonito y bastante bien para el precio que cobran. Os lo recomiendo.
Hostal San Martin
Simply decorated, rooms have a private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. All feature a flat-screen TV, fridge and wardrobe. A wake up service is also available.A range of bars, restaurants and shops can be found in a short walk from Hostal San Martín.Located in the city center of San Martin de la Vega, you can drive to the small villages of Pinto, Getafe and Valdemoro in less than 30 minutes by car. Aranjuez is 15.5 miles away and Toledo is 1 hours’ drive from Hostal San Martín.The property provides a shuttle service to Madrid Barajas Airport and Atocha Railway Station, for an extra cost.
- El personal era muy atento y amable, la cama muy comoda y el desayuno que esta incluido esta muy completo y en todo momento pendientes de que no faltara nada. Excelente.
- Hostal perfecto para ir a la Warner. Trato familiar. Desayuno correcto
- Excelente ubicación para ir a la warner. Habitación cómoda, silenciosa y muy limpia. Trato muy agradable y desayunos estupendos. Para repetir.
- El hostal estaba lleno de familias y aún así no se oyó ni un ruido. Muy buena insonorización de las habitaciones. Trato perfecto de los propietarios. Desayuno abundante y personal pendiente en todo momento. Estancia perfecta
- Desayuno muy rico. Cerca de la warner. Sitio para aparcar en la misma calle del hotel. Habitación muy limpia.
Hostal San Marcos
The property boasts a furnished terrace where breakfast buffet is served. Each heated room has a wardrobe, desk and TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries are also provided.You can find a range of bars, restaurants as well as supermarkets in the surrounding area. The property also has a vending machine which sells drinks.You will have easy access to the M-301 Motorway, which connects San Martin de la Vega to central Madrid in 30 minutes’ drive. Madrid airport is 23 miles away.Private parking is available on-site at an extra cost.
Very convenient for local restaurants and bars and a short drive to Warner Bros Park
Good sized rooms with very comfortable bed and extra pillows and blankets if required
Staff were extremely friendly and helpful
- The staff was very very nice and helpful. They carried our suitcases to our room. Very pleasant.
The room was really clean and big enough. Also, on the first floor, there was a huge terrace.
It’s perfect for those who want to visit the Warner Brothers Park.
- Very clean and comfortable. Only 10 minutes from Parque Warner. Helpful staff who let us keep our room until 6pm before check out.
- The staff were very helpful!!! The room was very clean cozy and perfect location for visiting the Warner Brothers Park with my young child.
- Very convenient for local restaurants and bars and a short drive to Warner Bros Park
Hostal El Parque
Each room at Hostal El Parque features a TV, wardrobe and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer and bed linen and towels are also provided.An assorted breakfast is served every morning at the guesthouse.Well connected by public transports, you will have easy access to the M-506 Highroad. Madrid is 30 minutes’ drive away and a private parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
Very clean and tidy.
The staff were very good to us – they got up just to let us in arriving at 1am.
- Price and shower. Breakfast was buffet, but with few healthy options.
- Nice room (love the colors yellow and brown), clean and comfortable bed.Very quiet area, kind staff .I liked!
- Nice and clean and good value. Nice lady on reception. Fridge in room. Free water machine in reception.
- Todo, la limpieza, la atención del personal, las habitaciones, la ubicación, la facilidad para aparcar…
- Very clean and tidy.
Visit the Royal Palace here in Aranjuez, or stroll down to the Principe grounds, situated on the edge of town. From here you can also take a walk to the famous Bull ring, and the San Antonio and San Pascual churches. After a long day of sightseeing, you can relax in the beautiful grounds of the interior patio area, where you can keep cool from the hot summer temperatures. There is also a cafe on site, which allows you to grab a snack and a drink without leaving the guesthouse.From this guesthouse you can easily day trip to Madrid and Toledo, or the stunning surrounding countryside in which the famous Spanish novel Don Quixote was inspired.
- The only plus for us was that it was convenient to meet family members
- Clean, comfortable, just what you need for a couple of nights stay in aranjuez.
- Traditional hotel in centre of town. Very comfortable.
Hostal Castilla was to some extent as expected; a rustic, if centrally-located, no-frills Spanish Hostal. But is actually more. We found the room authentic, clean and fun, if not luxury. The staff were laid back but accommodating. The courtyard was brilliant to sit in, including for breakfast, whether bought at the hostel’s bar or one’s own stuff (we did not pre-order breakfast, but each morning had coffee and bits and pieces at good prices).
Aranjuez is peaceful and (again) has a rustic feel when away from the class and style of the Royal Palace and the Case de Labradors. Both experiences make the place what it is and Hostal Castilla is readily recommended for a couple of nights.
- It was good to be 2 stars. Aircon in the room. Small tv and confi bed
Hostal Toledano Victoria
The rooms at the Toledano-Victoria come with a private bathroom.Toledano-Victoria has its own sunny terrace, where guests can relax and enjoy meals. It is also only 1,000 feet from the large Juan Carlos I Park.The Hostal is well connected with Madrid by car, with easy access to the A-4 Motorway. Trains to Madrid leave from Pinto Train Station, just 1,000 feet away.
- Croissants were excellent as was the coffee and juice and toast if requested.. the walls in the room were paper thin and the room although very clean was in daylight at 6.45am although all the shades were closed. The location is not in a great area, very close to a main railway line but you get what you pay for and if only a place to sleep for the night then good value.
- La amabilidad del personal de recepción, y la situación del alojamiento.
- No me gustó nada. Todo pésimo excepto la camarera
- La chica de la limpieza es muy cercana. Habitación limpia a la entrada. Supermercado al lado y centro comercial a 5 minutos en coche.
- Que podias aparcar el vehículo cerca sin problemas
Top Guest Houses In Seseña Nuevo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Seseña Nuevo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!