10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ses Salines Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Ses Salines Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ses Salines Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ses Salines Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ses Salines Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ses Salines Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ses Salines Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ses Salines Majorca:
Hostal Colonial offers themed evenings, including Mallorcan nights, gala dinners, vegetarian meals and tapas nights. The on-site café serves snacks, as well as soft drinks and cocktails, throughout the day. There is even an on-site ice cream parlour with over 40 flavours.With great rates and comfortable accommodation, the Hostal Colonial is a great base for exploring the magnificent beauty of the area. There are many spectacular, natural beaches nearby and lots to see and do for all the family, with plenty of nature parks, walking trails and cycling routes.You can hire bicycles at the guest house, and there is space to store your bicycle if you have brought your own.
Our room had a fridge, it was cleaned daily, 2 balconies and a shower/toilet ensuite.
Nice walks along the sea front just a couple mins away. All amenities we needed close by too
- Can’t fault the place. Value for money. Breakfast was amazing, location as well. Super friendly staff. Great place to stay.
- The staff were lovely. I turned up with my bike and they were helpful about storing it. The atmosphere was very friendly and I didn’t feel invisible being on my own
- Juan was very lovely! He gave us the Atico, which was more then we asked for! Amazing place, had everything we thought of and the views were amazing! Too bad we couldn’t stay longer! We will for sure repeat! Thank you again❣️
- Really good quality rooms for the price. The best thing however is the breakfast, you’ll struggle to find this quality of buffet breakfast at top end hotels. Fantastic
- Our room had a fridge, it was cleaned daily, 2 balconies and a shower/toilet ensuite.
The basic rooms at the Doris guest house have air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower. The apartment comes with a living area and a kitchen and the studio includes a gas hob.The Doris has a bar and an à la carte restaurant, and guests can enjoy Mediterranean an Mallorcan food on the terrace.Luggage storage is offered, and you can hire a car or bicycle at the hotel tour desk. Palma de Mallorca is a 45-minute drive away.
- Room was overall pretty quiet and bed was comfy. Fan and air con worked well and shower was really nice and powerful. Owners were friendly and bottle of water waiting in room was appreciated.
The Hostal Doris is the perfect place to spend some days off, relax, confortable and clean room, the terrace is absolutely lovely to have breakfast and dinner and the brothers Tomeu and Joan are the best. They are extremely professional and make you feeling at home. No doubts the Hostal Doris is the perfect combination between quality , price, good location, excellent food , excellent service and awesome atmosphere .
I went there twice this summer because it really deserves. No doubts that next summer David and I ( and mum:) will pass by the Hostal Doris again. Buona fortuna e grazie di tutto! Hasta el verano próximo . Ciao !
Second time we stayed at Hostal Doris. It is absolute perfect to stay at this hotel when you visit
Colonia Sant Jordi. In the center. Very friendly atmosphere. Nice modern rooms. Very clean.
You can park the car just round the corner. We will come back!
- Very good position, the owners were really friendly and helpful with us. Hostal really clean and cosy. What else???
- The staff gave us a warm welcome and the room was very clean. The Hostal is located in the city centre in a quiet street.
The Marblau features simple, bright décor. Its rooms have a microwave, coffee maker and some kitchenware.The guesthouse is close to many of Cala Figuera’s restaurants, bars and cafes. There is also a grocery store directly below the Marblau.The nearest beach is just over a 5-minute drive away, in Cala Santanyí. The picturesque beach in Cala Llombards is less than 6 miles away, and the Mondragó Park is a short drive from the Marblau.
- Good location. Absolutely clean. Comfy bed. Simple & Basic but it’s all we needed really. Also quiet. Good hot shower. Perfect to sleep. Also had the minimum to allow us to make breakfast at home. Only advice would be to get your food shopping anywhere else apart from cala Figuera. The supermarket next door is a real rip off.
If you want peace and quiet the area is good but its a long way to Palma and Soller etcetera, so a car is essential.
Nice local beaches and harbours.
Very clean room.
Hotel entrance door open 24 hours.
Good computerised information.
Air-conditioning for when it’s hot and heater when it’s cold.
Good room service in regard to changing towels and sheets.
Microwave (although we don’t use them).
Decent blackout curtains.
- Hotel was really nice, room was clean and it was really close to the port and to the supermarket. One small problem, water in shower was a bit salty, but for me it was not a problem. I enjoyed it.
- Good location (5 min from restaurants and sea front). Clean. Nice people (although we did not have many interactions).
- Location easy access to amenities. Staff friendly and helpful.
Each room offer free Wi-Fi and is fitted with marble flooring and a wardrobe. It includes a private bathroom with bath or shower. Hairdryer is also provided.The area is surrounded by a range of restaurants, bars and shops. Villa Lorenzo also features a private bar and restaurant which serves traditional Mallorquin dishes.The property is handily located and has an easy access to the MA 6102 road. Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve is 7.5 miles away and you can reach Cala Santanyí Beach within 5 minutes’ drive.Palma de Mallorca Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was excellent. The owners were very nice and helpful and tried to make the best out of our stay
- Very nice and comfortable place the owners make you feel very good
- The staff was welcoming and we were treated in an excellent way
The staff were very helpful even though they struggled with English !!
The village was a delightful place and although there was not that much to do, there was enough bars and restaurants the give a good choice!
- Family that runs the hotel are very kind and helpful people. Breakfast was very nice and the dinner offered was excellent! The area is quiet, away from the mass touristic location and at the same time not so far from the airport (ca 45 min). There are numerous nice beaches in the near.
Casa Ceiba María
The bright rooms at Casa Ceiba Maria are tastefully decorated and have private bathrooms with a shower and hairdryer. The Confort Double Rooms and the Family Two-Bedroom Suite have air conditioning and a satellite TV. The house also features free WiFi.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast on the terrace, whilst enjoying views of the garden. Several bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5-minute walk.Ceiba Maria has a tranquil location, but is close to many of the resort’s main attractions. The Vall d’Or Golf Resort is 4.3 miles away and buses to Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve stop just 1,000 feet from the guest house.Free parking is available and Casa Ceiba Maria is around 1 hour drive from Palma Airport.
Sindy, Andre and their staff took very good care of us during our stay in Cala d´Or. They were friendly and helpful in every way they possibly could.
The hotel is located very central in Cala d´Or, but on a quiet street with walking distance to the marina as well as the downtown restaurant area.
Free parking is also available just outside the hotel.
We had no problems keeping our room until the afternoon after checking out and leaving for the airport which was very much appreciated.
We had a very nice stay – everything was absolutely fantastic – personal, breakfast, room & service all day. Location of the hotel was right on spot between habour, beach & town.
We will absolutely come back, when we visit Mallorca next time.
- The owners and staff, the location, sunny room and breakfast
- Very friendly and kind staffs and location near Cala d,or
- Really friendly staff, you felt really at home, you are also a 5 minute walk from the beach, yacht harbour and restaurants and the town with many bars and restaurants.
- Sindy, Andre and their staff took very good care of us during our stay in Cala d´Or. They were friendly and helpful in every way they possibly could.
Rooms at the Ventura have a desk, a wardrobe and a furnished balcony, as well as a private bathroom with shower or bath. Some rooms have views of the swimming pool.At Hostal Ventura you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. There is also a communal TV lounge, billiards table and table tennis. Services like tourist information and luggage storage can be provided at the front desk.The centre of Santanyí, where plenty of bars, restaurants and shops can be found, is less than 10 minutes by car. Mondragó Nature Reserve is 1.9 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
Clean medium size ool. Friendly atmosphere and good size.
Guests are friendly too.
The staff were lovely. The young girl who cleaned the apartments each day…..what a service and what a hard worker.. The bedrooms were so spotless after her. Well done to her and so so pleasant. Breakfast was very pleasant…. . Pool was lovely.
All was just very enjoyable…Staff in bar, breakfast, reception just great.
- Everything was good, nice and clean hotel, worth its money. Very close to the beautiful little marina and great wild spot to swim but you need to rent a car if you want to explore this wonderful iceland.
- Very good location, helpful staff, nice swimming pool, okay breakfast
Great location and good facilities. The staff were friendly. I wasn’t too keen on the breakfast and the coffee wasn’t strong enough, but that might just be me. All in all great value for money and I’d recommend a stay here if you want a relaxed, no hassle stay. The pool
Is nice too ?
- Great value.
Casa de Huéspedes La Marina
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Playa de Palma is 27 miles from Casa de Huéspedes La Marina, and Cala Millor is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great location with most of the rooms overlooking the bay. Good value for the money.
- Yoya was a very nice person and very helpful. The view from my room was outstanding and the hotel centrally located.
- Girl who let us in apologetic about lack of heat,hot water.She gave us another room which was little better.Pretty location.Breakfast pleasant enough.
- Śniadanie podawane w restauracji, małe lecz bardzo dobre (bułeczki, omlet, kawa, sok). Znakomity widok z okna na pobliską zatokę. Piękna okolica, bardzo bezpiecznie nawet późnym wieczorem.
Tres mal isolé, et quand le temps est humide je ne vous le recommande pas du tout car on a eu très froid!
draps tachés, très bruyant le soir, les lits grincent dès que tu bouges, odeur du restaurant du bas dès l’arrivée dans l’hôtel, la dame nous demande de payer seulement par cash, donc obligé d’aller retirer! Le seul point positif c’était la vue de la chambre dans cette magnifique cala de Figuera qui a bcp de charme
Hostal Can Jordi
Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling. The guest house also provides car rental. El Arenal is 25 miles from Hostal Can Jordi, and Playa de Palma is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 28 miles from Hostal Can Jordi.
- The view was amazing. We loved the location and the room, although simple, was perfect. What a great find. Cala Fugeura was beautiful. Thoroughly recommend.
- Excellent location, lovely view and clean. Maria the owner is friendly and the room was cleaned every day with fresh towels.
- Magnificent view, very nice personell. Beautiful city with very good restaurants just by the corner.
- My room had the most amazing views and a lovely little balcony to enjoy the view. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom fine. There was plenty of storage. At first I was concerned that my room was 3 floors up with no lift but as the resort is hilly there is a back entrance at third floor level so it was perfect.
- Location is fantastic and the views amazing. Comfortable and quiet with just the sound of the sea at night. No traffic on the street below and as the room is in the shade in the afternoon the room is lovely and cool to come back to.no air con but a lovely breeze which is much nicer. Absolutely loved it.
The property has a rustic, Majorcan decoration and all rooms come with a private bathroom and a safe. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is served daily in the property. Many restaurants and shops can also be found in the surrounding streets.Staff can help with bicycle or car rental. Buses to Palma stop 350 feet from the property. Vall Dor Golf Club is just 4.3 miles away, while Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- Beautiful little hotel. Great breakfast and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Location of the hotel was perfect.
- All postive. Comfort. Friendly. Great breatfast and location. Can’t wait to return.
- Location. Kindness of the young familly hosting. Qualify of bed and cleanliness. Complete breakfast
- Everything was so nicely done! the lady welcomed us at very late and she was very friendly and helpful. The room was huge and very nice! Very comfortable and had all the facilities you need.
- The accommodation was excellent for the price we paid. There is great WIFI in every room.The staff are extra he helpful and friendly. Overall we would recommend staying here and would not have any issues staying there again anytime!
Hostal Leo d’Or
Hostal Leo D´Or is a family-run guest house offering basic, good-value accommodation. Rooms offer individually-controlled air conditioning, and it is possible to request an extra bed. The modern bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Leo D’Or has a café-bar, and guests can enjoy breakfast on the outdoor terrace. There is also a sun terrace. Free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Pets are welcome to stay for free at the hotel, upon request. The hotel can also arrange an airport shuttle service.
- The location is perfect. Staff are really friendly and the rooms were clean and a perfect size
- Nice spacious room, excellent shower. Good healthy breakfast but coffee from the machine a bit iffy. Good location. Short walk to beach and town centre. Bslcony.Booking.Com have automatically given my rating as 7.5. In my opinion it should be 8.5
- The staff were excellent. Out of season the room was lovely and warm.
- The staff were very friendly. The hotel was really clean & our room had a fabulous balcony facing the front street.
- Lovely hotel, very clean and staff were amazing. Would definitely go back again !The weather
Top Guest Houses In Ses Salines Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ses Salines Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ses Salines Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ses Salines Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!