10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ses Covetes Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Ses Covetes Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ses Covetes Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ses Covetes Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ses Covetes Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ses Covetes Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ses Covetes Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ses Covetes Majorca:
Hostal Colonial offers themed evenings, including Mallorcan nights, gala dinners, vegetarian meals and tapas nights. The on-site café serves snacks, as well as soft drinks and cocktails, throughout the day. There is even an on-site ice cream parlour with over 40 flavours.With great rates and comfortable accommodation, the Hostal Colonial is a great base for exploring the magnificent beauty of the area. There are many spectacular, natural beaches nearby and lots to see and do for all the family, with plenty of nature parks, walking trails and cycling routes.You can hire bicycles at the guest house, and there is space to store your bicycle if you have brought your own.
Our room had a fridge, it was cleaned daily, 2 balconies and a shower/toilet ensuite.
Nice walks along the sea front just a couple mins away. All amenities we needed close by too
- Can’t fault the place. Value for money. Breakfast was amazing, location as well. Super friendly staff. Great place to stay.
- The staff were lovely. I turned up with my bike and they were helpful about storing it. The atmosphere was very friendly and I didn’t feel invisible being on my own
- Juan was very lovely! He gave us the Atico, which was more then we asked for! Amazing place, had everything we thought of and the views were amazing! Too bad we couldn’t stay longer! We will for sure repeat! Thank you again❣️
- Really good quality rooms for the price. The best thing however is the breakfast, you’ll struggle to find this quality of buffet breakfast at top end hotels. Fantastic
- Our room had a fridge, it was cleaned daily, 2 balconies and a shower/toilet ensuite.
The basic rooms at the Doris guest house have air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower. The apartment comes with a living area and a kitchen and the studio includes a gas hob.The Doris has a bar and an à la carte restaurant, and guests can enjoy Mediterranean an Mallorcan food on the terrace.Luggage storage is offered, and you can hire a car or bicycle at the hotel tour desk. Palma de Mallorca is a 45-minute drive away.
- Room was overall pretty quiet and bed was comfy. Fan and air con worked well and shower was really nice and powerful. Owners were friendly and bottle of water waiting in room was appreciated.
The Hostal Doris is the perfect place to spend some days off, relax, confortable and clean room, the terrace is absolutely lovely to have breakfast and dinner and the brothers Tomeu and Joan are the best. They are extremely professional and make you feeling at home. No doubts the Hostal Doris is the perfect combination between quality , price, good location, excellent food , excellent service and awesome atmosphere .
I went there twice this summer because it really deserves. No doubts that next summer David and I ( and mum:) will pass by the Hostal Doris again. Buona fortuna e grazie di tutto! Hasta el verano próximo . Ciao !
Second time we stayed at Hostal Doris. It is absolute perfect to stay at this hotel when you visit
Colonia Sant Jordi. In the center. Very friendly atmosphere. Nice modern rooms. Very clean.
You can park the car just round the corner. We will come back!
- Very good position, the owners were really friendly and helpful with us. Hostal really clean and cosy. What else???
- The staff gave us a warm welcome and the room was very clean. The Hostal is located in the city centre in a quiet street.
The Marblau features simple, bright décor. Its rooms have a microwave, coffee maker and some kitchenware.The guesthouse is close to many of Cala Figuera’s restaurants, bars and cafes. There is also a grocery store directly below the Marblau.The nearest beach is just over a 5-minute drive away, in Cala Santanyí. The picturesque beach in Cala Llombards is less than 6 miles away, and the Mondragó Park is a short drive from the Marblau.
- Good location. Absolutely clean. Comfy bed. Simple & Basic but it’s all we needed really. Also quiet. Good hot shower. Perfect to sleep. Also had the minimum to allow us to make breakfast at home. Only advice would be to get your food shopping anywhere else apart from cala Figuera. The supermarket next door is a real rip off.
If you want peace and quiet the area is good but its a long way to Palma and Soller etcetera, so a car is essential.
Nice local beaches and harbours.
Very clean room.
Hotel entrance door open 24 hours.
Good computerised information.
Air-conditioning for when it’s hot and heater when it’s cold.
Good room service in regard to changing towels and sheets.
Microwave (although we don’t use them).
Decent blackout curtains.
- Hotel was really nice, room was clean and it was really close to the port and to the supermarket. One small problem, water in shower was a bit salty, but for me it was not a problem. I enjoyed it.
- Good location (5 min from restaurants and sea front). Clean. Nice people (although we did not have many interactions).
- Location easy access to amenities. Staff friendly and helpful.
Each room offer free Wi-Fi and is fitted with marble flooring and a wardrobe. It includes a private bathroom with bath or shower. Hairdryer is also provided.The area is surrounded by a range of restaurants, bars and shops. Villa Lorenzo also features a private bar and restaurant which serves traditional Mallorquin dishes.The property is handily located and has an easy access to the MA 6102 road. Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve is 7.5 miles away and you can reach Cala Santanyí Beach within 5 minutes’ drive.Palma de Mallorca Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was excellent. The owners were very nice and helpful and tried to make the best out of our stay
- Very nice and comfortable place the owners make you feel very good
- The staff was welcoming and we were treated in an excellent way
The staff were very helpful even though they struggled with English !!
The village was a delightful place and although there was not that much to do, there was enough bars and restaurants the give a good choice!
- Family that runs the hotel are very kind and helpful people. Breakfast was very nice and the dinner offered was excellent! The area is quiet, away from the mass touristic location and at the same time not so far from the airport (ca 45 min). There are numerous nice beaches in the near.
Agroturismo Son Estrany
The main building of Agroturismo Son Estrany dates back about 200 years but has been modernized in order to provide comfortable 3-star accommodations. Today, with 12 acres of orange, lemon and other fruit trees, as well as a small garden of vegetables, this residence has remained its charming rural setting. In the vicinity of the house there is grounds with an outdoor pool as well as hammocks and sun umbrellas. The rooms are near the pool and the grounds, comfortably equipped with modern facilities including a bathroom, air conditioning and a roomy terrace.If you want to visit the beach then the beaches of Sa Rápita, Es Trenc and Colonia de San Jordi are within driving distance.
– Amiable and kind hosts!
– Great value for the price
– Delicious dinner prepared by the hosts (only prepared on certain days)
– Self service bar should you need a beer after a day on the beach
– Kitchen if one of the evenings you don’t feel like eating out
– Cats, pomegranate trees, nature 🙂
– Enjoyed exploring the beaches of the South-East, Western and Northern beaches may feel too far for daily visit.
– The nearby Llucmajor has a really nice square with some restaurants, but the farther towns may have better restaurants (e.g Laudat in Santanyi is highly recommended)
- A beautiful and tranquil finca with a lovely swimming pool to relax by. Easy driving distance to the beaches on the south-east coast. The north and west of the island aren’t so far away.
- Great place to stay, very friendly hosts that can help with everything, from directions to camomile tea at midnight. Very nice quiet farm with old school cozy designed rooms, pool and ping-pong table. On Friday we had dinner with most amazing paella prepared by hosts, under common table with good lazy evening talks and local wine. Breakfast is nice, jamon, eggs, coffee and fresh tomatos (grown on the same farm) that taste amazing. Close (by car) to many nice south and east beaches around. Hosts are helpful to give advice on what to see/do/swim around. Overall, highly recommend.
- Staff is very nice,extremly like the self service system at the bar.I was well looked after.Pool is nice.Location is quite.I can recommend it.
- Rural retreat near Llucmajor with air conditioned accommodation although we found twin beds a bit hard to lie on! Shower in the bath. Efficient daily cleaning. Modern swimming pool is set among trees and gardens with sun loungers and shades although a handrail on the pool steps would be welcome. Otherwise access is down stepladder into pool which should have depth signs displayed on pool rim.. We enjoyed excellent cooked or cold buffet breakfast-great choice and all very fresh – and also a fabulous paella @ 3 course dinner with wine offered twice per week@ 19 euros per head.. Mainly German clientele but English spoken and we had fun trying out our German and Spanish! Very good value away from the usual holiday hotels etc. and only 30 minutes maximum from Palma airport. Self help/honesty bar for beers, soft drinks and bottles of wine. Well worth the money!
- – Amiable and kind hosts!
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palma de Mallorca is 16 miles from Finca Amiqueta, and El Arenal is 9 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts. Great gardens. Very relaxing atmosphere. Roof top terrace wonderfully ending to the day. Shower room spacious. Combination of B&B/self catering/Villa. Local restraints brilliant bfn and excellent quality try Mel Mel in llumajor
- Owners friendly and welcoming. Large comfortable clean and well furnushed room. Lovely gardens good breakfast with home made breads and yoghurt.
- The couple who run this hotel are absolutely fantastic! would recommend this beautiful place.
- Sehr persönliches Haus, aufmerksame und liebevolle Betreuung durch das Inhaberpaar, die gesamte Anlage sehr sauber und gepflegt.
- Tout ! La sympathie des hôtes, le cadre splendide (jolie habitation, grand jardin, belle piscine et terrasse privative agréable), les excellents repas et la situation centrale pour les différentes excursions.
Finca Sol y Vida
The property offers rooms with a private bathroom, toiletries, a haidryer and a flat-screen TV. Pool towels are provided.Palma and its airport can be reached in around 25 minutes’ drive. The beaches in the south of the island are around 12.4 miles away.
- Las vistas a la picina y al campo. El amabilidad de Karin y Klaus que es estupenda, el desayuno y los detalles de la casa.
- Excellent accueil. Petit déjeuner frais variés et délicieux
Wie viele schon erwähnt haben, lebt das Haus von der Herzlichkeit von Karin und Klaus.
Das Anlage ist wunderschön, der Blick von dee Terrasse ein Traum! Mein Zimmer war recht einfach ausgestattet – dafür gibt es aber einen tollen Aufenthaltsbereich im unteren Geschoss. Mit Sofa, Lesesessel, Kaffeemaschine und Kühlschrank mit kalten Getränken.
Ich habe in diesem Haus wunderbare Gespräche mit Karin und Klaus, aber auch mir den Gästen führen dürfen! Ein wunderbares Erlebnis!
Das Frühstück war sehr gut und man kann auch Wünsche äußern – für mich kaufte Karin netterweise eine Soyamilch.
Die Lage ist super, da man überall recht schnell hin kommt. In Llucmallor gibt es viele gute Restaurants.
- Bei dieser Einrichtung passt einfach alles: Sehr freundliche und kompetente Gastgeber, wunderschöne Finca zum Erholen, leckeres Frühstück. Die Finca in der Nähe von Llucmajor ist ferner ein guter Ausgangspunkt für Ausflüge zu jedem Punkt der Insel.
- Ein wirklich sehr erholsamer, wunderschöner Aufenthalt. Vom ersten Moment an haben wir uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Die Gastgeber Karin und Klaus sind sehr sympathisch, hilfsbereit und zuvorkommend. Sehr leckeres Frühstück, schöne große Zimmer, wunderschöne Terrasse mit großem Pool. Alles sehr gepflegt. Durch die überschaubare Anzahl der Zimmer ist es sehr persönlich. Weg vom Massentourismus haben die Gastgeber eine Oase der Erholung geschaffen. Wir werden mit Sicherheit wiederkommen.
Rooms at the Ventura have a desk, a wardrobe and a furnished balcony, as well as a private bathroom with shower or bath. Some rooms have views of the swimming pool.At Hostal Ventura you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. There is also a communal TV lounge, billiards table and table tennis. Services like tourist information and luggage storage can be provided at the front desk.The centre of Santanyí, where plenty of bars, restaurants and shops can be found, is less than 10 minutes by car. Mondragó Nature Reserve is 1.9 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
Clean medium size ool. Friendly atmosphere and good size.
Guests are friendly too.
The staff were lovely. The young girl who cleaned the apartments each day…..what a service and what a hard worker.. The bedrooms were so spotless after her. Well done to her and so so pleasant. Breakfast was very pleasant…. . Pool was lovely.
All was just very enjoyable…Staff in bar, breakfast, reception just great.
- Everything was good, nice and clean hotel, worth its money. Very close to the beautiful little marina and great wild spot to swim but you need to rent a car if you want to explore this wonderful iceland.
- Very good location, helpful staff, nice swimming pool, okay breakfast
Great location and good facilities. The staff were friendly. I wasn’t too keen on the breakfast and the coffee wasn’t strong enough, but that might just be me. All in all great value for money and I’d recommend a stay here if you want a relaxed, no hassle stay. The pool
Is nice too ?
- Great value.
Casa de Huéspedes La Marina
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Playa de Palma is 27 miles from Casa de Huéspedes La Marina, and Cala Millor is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great location with most of the rooms overlooking the bay. Good value for the money.
- Yoya was a very nice person and very helpful. The view from my room was outstanding and the hotel centrally located.
- Girl who let us in apologetic about lack of heat,hot water.She gave us another room which was little better.Pretty location.Breakfast pleasant enough.
- Śniadanie podawane w restauracji, małe lecz bardzo dobre (bułeczki, omlet, kawa, sok). Znakomity widok z okna na pobliską zatokę. Piękna okolica, bardzo bezpiecznie nawet późnym wieczorem.
Tres mal isolé, et quand le temps est humide je ne vous le recommande pas du tout car on a eu très froid!
draps tachés, très bruyant le soir, les lits grincent dès que tu bouges, odeur du restaurant du bas dès l’arrivée dans l’hôtel, la dame nous demande de payer seulement par cash, donc obligé d’aller retirer! Le seul point positif c’était la vue de la chambre dans cette magnifique cala de Figuera qui a bcp de charme
Hostal Can Jordi
Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling. The guest house also provides car rental. El Arenal is 25 miles from Hostal Can Jordi, and Playa de Palma is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 28 miles from Hostal Can Jordi.
- The view was amazing. We loved the location and the room, although simple, was perfect. What a great find. Cala Fugeura was beautiful. Thoroughly recommend.
- Excellent location, lovely view and clean. Maria the owner is friendly and the room was cleaned every day with fresh towels.
- Magnificent view, very nice personell. Beautiful city with very good restaurants just by the corner.
- My room had the most amazing views and a lovely little balcony to enjoy the view. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom fine. There was plenty of storage. At first I was concerned that my room was 3 floors up with no lift but as the resort is hilly there is a back entrance at third floor level so it was perfect.
- Location is fantastic and the views amazing. Comfortable and quiet with just the sound of the sea at night. No traffic on the street below and as the room is in the shade in the afternoon the room is lovely and cool to come back to.no air con but a lovely breeze which is much nicer. Absolutely loved it.
Top Guest Houses In Ses Covetes Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ses Covetes Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ses Covetes Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ses Covetes Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!