10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Serviers-et-labaume Languedoc-roussillon:
Le Mas des Alexandrins
One of our top picks in Uzès.Located in Uzès in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 19 miles from Avignon, Le Mas des Alexandrins features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nîmes is 11 miles from Le Mas des Alexandrins, and Arles is 24 miles from the property. Garons Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very nice room (“Iphigenie”) with friendly terrace,smiling hosts and a great breakfast
- A stunning luxurious large room in a beautiful house.
- Very quiet location, comfortable, clean room , hosts made us feel very welcome, breakfast was fresh and plentiful and it was great to have a pool to swim in and relax by after a busy day of exploring.
– Warm welcome by the houseowners
– The location of the B&B itself is perfect for people who love quietness
– Swimming pool was great to cool down a bit from the high temperatures in the region
– Nice surroundings to discover various (old) medieval cities like Avignon, Nimes, Uzes, …
- Excellent property, nice pool, great breakfast setting and very friendly staff.
In Situ is located in Uzès, just 20 miles from Avignon.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Nîmes is 12 miles from In Situ, and Arles is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Great room in a lovely building in a central location.
I was travelling with my sister and her teenage children. In situ was the perfect accommodation for a large family or group as it has two rooms on the same floor, a large double room with terrace and a 1 bed apartment that has a double bed and two single beds.
- Lovely host, beautifully clean and airy rooms, delicious breakfast with homemade jams and located perfectly in the centre of the old town of Uzes.
The owner is extremely nice! We arrived late at night and she was waiting for us to give us the instructions for our stay. The room was spacious, very clean, comfortable and silent. The bed was comfortable as well. The hotel is cozy and is located in a charming property right in the city center. The breakfast is served in a cozy room and there were plenty of delicious things: french bread, croissant, jam, cheese, honey, hot chocolate, juice, coffee, yogurt, fruits.
I definitely recommend this place!
- Our room was very well conceived and executed. The decorations and appointments were modern and effective and went remarkably well with the ancient architecture. Our room had a terrace with furniture including two banana chairs. The proprietor we dealt with, Marlyse, and her husband have worked out an exemplary chambres d’hôte (two chambres). We enjoyed the paintings of his on the walls. The breakfast served – and the manner of service – by Marlyse were of similar accomplishment.
- Madame Calame is a very nice person. Her breakfast, which was included, was the best I’ve had so far in France. She had everything I like: fresh fruit, yogurt, bread with several choices of jams and a local honey, excellent coffee, croissant, and pain au chocolat.
- Great room in a lovely building in a central location.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge d’Uzes offers accommodations in Uzès. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Avignon is 19 miles from Auberge d’Uzes, and Nîmes is 11 miles from the property. Garons Airport is 16 miles away.
- The house was well-ordered and very clean. Staff terrific. Food was crazy good!
The bread and croissants were very fresh but the delicious preserves were a delight, especially the banana and vanilla. Denis, the owner, was so friendly and hospitable.We ate in the restaurant for the evening we stayed and enjoyed a very authentic french meal cooked by Denis’ wife. I would definitely recommend eating there if you are staying in the area.
The pool and outside area were very pleasant to relax, nice planting too.
L’hôtel est très propre. Le propriétaire est aux petits soins et cultive l’envie d’un service familial et authentique. La cuisine est excellente, tout est fait maison par la propriétaire.
Cela change des hôtels impersonnels, normés et sans saveur
Très bon accueil, chambre simple mais propre et lit confortable
Bonne assiette avec des produits de qualité ; petit-déjeuner sympa aussi.
- hotel simple bien placé à 2 pas d uzès . petit restaurant ou l on mange très bien . très bon acceuil .
Located in Flaux, 16 miles from Avignon, Mas Archimbelle features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Nîmes is 15 miles from Mas Archimbelle, and Arles is 25 miles from the property. Garons Airport is 19 miles away.
- The surrounding, the old house and the old furniture. Real provence feeling. The host speaks English and is verry kind. The open air small pool is the best.
- Room very spacious, strong shower, good breakfast served outside in the shadow, beautiful building, plenty of places to lounge around. Only 10 min from Uzès!
- Sympathique accueil. Excellent rapport qualité/prix
- Calme et reposant idéal pour récupérer en toute tranquillité! de+notre hôte a été vraiment super!!
L’emplacement et le cadre sont magnifiques. Les chambres sont meublées et décorées avec goût. J’ai été reçu avec beaucoup de simplicité et d’amabilité, c’était très agréable.
Un bon petit déjeuner, servi devant une grande cheminée médiévale m’a permis de bien débuter la journée.
Villa Les Jardins d’Holi
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Villa Les Jardins d’Holi is located in Garrigues-et-Sainte-Eulalie. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Avignon is 25 miles from Villa Les Jardins d’Holi, and Nîmes is 11 miles from the property. Garons Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very friendly landlady, wonderful breakfast outdoors with homemade jams and fresh fruit salad, beautiful garden and tastefully decorated rooms.
La qualité de l’accueil, la disponibilité des hôtes.
Le petit déjeuner était très copieux.
- Deco zen faite avec beaucoup de goût et un accueil très chaleureux
- Un super petit déjeuner digne des grands palaces. Notre hôte aux petits soins pour nous : réservation et recommandation du resto du soir ( très bien entre nous…) , conseil avisé pour les promenades , une chambre d’hôtes qui mérite le détour…. Merci aux jardins d’holi.
- L’accueil sympathique de la propriétaire et surtout sa compréhension le lendemain matin (midi!!) qui a gentiment toqué à la porte pour libérer la chambre suite à un retour tardif (matinal!) d’un mariage… très appréciable et très apprécié par mon épouse et moi. Nous n’avons donc pas tu “tester” le petit déjeuner … prévu pour 9h! La literie, excellente et le silence nous ont fait préféré la chambre à la belle salle à manger. La belle salle d’eau avec douche à l’italienne nous a permis de vite se préparer puis de rejoindre rapidement la départementale et …le mariage. Etablissement choisi pour sa note et son emplacement, je confirme le presque 10/10.
Le Richelieu offers accommodations in Uzès. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Avignon is 20 miles from Le Richelieu, and Nîmes is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old house in a totally charming medieval town. Gracious hosts! Example: they walked with us into town to point out their favorite restaurants. They told us to make ourselves at home and we did — for example, picnicing in their garden.
- Lovely lady running the hotel. Such a pleasure to meet her. Breakfast was lovely
- We loved our stay at La Richelieu . Yannick was so welcoming, helpful and made us feel very at home. We really enjoyed the garden, pool ,terrace and ambience of a beautiful historic house. Being able to use Yannick’s kitchen to prepare food was a real bonus. The location is excellent and it’s very easy to walk everywhere and the car parking is conveniently close also. We would definitely stay again.
Just walking through the lovely wooden door into a 16th century arched foyer, we knew we had come to someplace very special. The owner, Yannick, welcomed us with open arms, a bottle of rosé, and the instructions to do whatever we liked as this was her home and ours for the duration. With a private garden, pool, and sunning area at the rear of the house, one would never know they were right in the middle of the lovely town of Uzes. Everything of interest was just a short walk away.
If you are looking for a regular boring hotel with all the amenities, this is not the place for you. Here you will find a historical house from the middle ages with a proprietor who will meet your every need. But this is her home (not a hotel) and you are treated as a guest. We were thrilled to share a wonderful breakfast and conversation with the other guests – the essence of travel – to meet new people from many parts of the world. Truly a terrific experience and one we would do again.
- The hospitality of our host was wonderful and the accommodation itself was beautifully authentic. We were made to feel very welcome and at home. The gardens are beautiful and although the property is very central it is very secluded and peaceful. Would love to return
Le Mas du Berger
One of our top picks in Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie.Le Mas du Berger is located in Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie, 21 miles from Avignon and 15 miles from Nîmes. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Arles is 28 miles from Le Mas du Berger, and Orange is 20 miles from the property. Garons Airport is 21 miles away.
- 11/10 breakfast was typical of this region plus the compot/jam all home made outstanding. We also had individual fresh fruit salad pots perfectly presented before French bread and crossiants. The bed linen was pressed and wonderfully clean. Our host where genuinely very helpful and welcoming. We loved our stay. We will be stay there again 100%. Paul & Lizzie
- Very friendly welcome. Beautiful setting with excellent breakfast. Safe parking and very good location.
- We were made to feel very welcome and our hosts were extremely helpful with local knowledge and did everything for us to feel comfortable. Superb terrace with cold beers and soft drinks in arrival, and one of the best petit dejeuner we had so far in France. We highly recommend this chambre d’hote which is full of traditional charm with nice modern touches.
- Very clean and comfortable. This place is close to a charming village. Pleasant hosts.
- Nice people and breakfast, clean room, shared bathroom
Chambres D’Hôtes Le Mas des Vignes Dions
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Chambres D’Hôtes Le Mas des Vignes Dions offers accommodations in Dions, just 30 miles from Montpellier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Avignon is 25 miles from Hôtes Mas Vignes Dions, and Nîmes is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Andre and Francois have created a very peaceful retreat – a comfortable, easy-going, warm and relaxed environment. I really felt like I was staying at a friend’s house. We took advantage of personally prepared dinners on the terrace on both nights overlooking the pool. Ended up socializing late into the night with other guests. Gracious continental breakfast included. It is not fancy, but clean, cozy, and very peaceful. Out in the country in the tiny village of Dions, but easy driving distance to area sights. Loved it. Pool is beautiful but too cold in late September!
- Great location, very quiet, great host. Highly recommend.
- Ruhige, abgeschiedene Lage, gepflegte Einrichtung, funktionierende Geräte (Kühlschrank mit Eisfach, Toaster, Kaffeemaschine, Mikrowelle, Zwei-Platten-Herd), Sitzgelegenheit draußen direkt vor der Wohnung, Francoise und Andre als sehr freundliche, interessierte und hilfsbereite Gastgeber, Pool. Viele Sehenswürdigkeiten binnen einer Stunde Fahrzeit erreichbar (Nimes, Arles, Mont Majour, Pont du Gard, Uzés….)
La gentillesse, la disponibilité et les conseils (Restaurants, Vins du Duché (Merci pour votre recommendation !) de Françoise et Michel,
Le calme dans un endroit charmant,
Le petit-déjeuner où les hôtes prennent le temps de discuter pour vous prodiguer les meilleurs conseils qu’ils aiment partager.
Merci, et à bientôt
- Nos hôtes ont été charmants et très accueillants. Leurs conseils sur les visites aux alentours étaient précieux et nous avons eu plaisir à discuter durant nos petits déjeuners délicieux et copieux. Nos chambres étaient spacieuses et confortables. La kitchenette sur la terrasse est pratique et fonctionnelle. La bibliothèque était vraiment cosy, nous avons eu plaisir à nous lover dans les canapés.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Auberge Gardoise is located in Vallérargues, just 25 miles from Avignon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play mini-golf at the guesthouse. Nîmes is 20 miles from Auberge Gardoise, and Orange is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Garons Airport, 26 miles from Auberge Gardoise.
- The super nice staff and the restaurant, really worth the detour
– restaurant not cheap but very delicious
– breakfast was good
– friendly staff
- Restaurant au top+++ bravo au chef jolie vu extérieur lit confortable personnel sympathique
- Accueil chaleureux et toujours dans la bienveillance et l’écoute. Équipe jeune toujours le sourire du petit-déjeuner au dîner. Restaurant au top nous recommandons fortement.
- Personnels super accueillant, cadre sympathique, bonne table.
Mas la Buissonniere
Mas la Buissonniere is located in Aigaliers, just 24 miles from Avignon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Nîmes is 15 miles from Mas la Buissonniere, and Arles is 30 miles from the property. Garons Airport is 21 miles away.
- The location is totally beautiful – I could return time and time again.
- The location, grounds, pool and the hosts, Karen & Rob were superb. They provided a freshly sourced breakfast every day with local produce, which eaten alfresco added to the taste. Karen’s set menu dinner was lovely and a chance to meet the other guests over a glass of wine. It is definitely pet friendly with lots of off road walks for both the pet and owner to enjoy. The location is ideal for Uzes, which is less than 10 minutes drive away. All in all, it’s the perfect location for the sights and for those that want to get away from it all.
- Quiet hotel, very good diner and super breakfast. Very helpfull hosts. Very classy staff.
- Beautiful place, personal atmosphere, great dinner, modern&well equipped room,
- The suites open on the garden and landscape. Really out in the contry with comfort at disposal
Top Guest Houses In Serviers-et-labaume Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Serviers-et-Labaume Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!