10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Serrallonga Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Serrallonga Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Serrallonga Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serrallonga Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serrallonga Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Serrallonga Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Serrallonga Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Serrallonga Valencia Community:
Hostal La Fonda
All rooms at the Fonda María have heating and air conditioning. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and an iron.There is a lounge and a cafeteria where you can try typical local produce. Public areas are fully air conditioned and heated.Benissa is one of the most historic towns on the Costa Blanca. Monuments include the Catedral de la Marina. Nearby Calpe has an excellent sports marina. Jávea and Moraira, where you can practise scuba diving, are 12.4 miles away, and free parking is available 500 feet away.There is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway and the N-332 main road.
- Beautiful attention to detail. Highly recommended. 🙂
- Very clean, quirky but nice, easy to find. Quiet for sleeping. Tea and coffee making facilities
- Large bed, very comfortable. Small area to sit outside, with interesting plants.
- Friendly staff. Clean and a central location for Benissa.
- Friendly. Ideal location for old town. Clean and comfortable.Our room included a private patio.
Caballito de Mar
Relax in the Caballito de Mar’s wonderful gardens, where you can take a dip in one of the swimming pools to cool off in the sunshine. You will also find various covered and uncovered terraces complete with sun loungers, sofas and hammocks where you can unwind in the private and tranquil atmosphere of the hotel.All rooms offer sea views and include air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.
- Nina and the lady in the kitchen were lovely. The room was very comfortable and everywhere was so clean.
- We had a wonderful stay, it’s a great place with a lot of privacy. Nina and Sabrina took very good care of us. We will definately come back!
- Great location great staff lovley rooms and pools and relaxing areas
Great breakfast freshly made,
Lovely pool areas
- Very relaxed atmosphere, lovely staff , excellent accommodation we will be revisiting next year x
Semi-detached Villa Eva Asiana
Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play tennis at the guest house. Gandía is 25 miles from Semi-detached Villa Eva Asiana, and Calpe is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma II
The rooms at the Paloma feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse has a Spanish-style bar where breakfast is served. Drinks can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.Easily accessible from the AP7 Highway, Hostal La Paloma II is a 10 minute walk from Calpe Beach. The city’s famous Peñón de Ifach Park is 2.5 miles away.
- Very clean close to town and coast very comfortable beds good breakfast
- Easy to get to from main bus station just a short walk. I am a fit 77yr old and walked to main shopping area 10 minutes beach in 20. Room clean ,bathroom spotless towels changed daily ( Thanks Toni) small fridge is a plus to keep drinks chilled to enjoy on terrace with chairs and table. Stayed 5 nights although close to road sleep was undisturbed .
-Very clean room
-Near old town
-Good check in and check out
- Clean room. Good view of the rock from the window.
- Good outdoor sitting areas, room clean, freshly prepared breakfast.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma
Rooms at La Paloma feature rustic décor and are equipped with air conditioning. They also include a private bathroom.The accommodation offers a lush garden.The tour desk at the La Paloma guest house can provide information on the area and help to organise excursions. Free private parking is available on site.
- I felt good there, small room but cosey, nice flowers and decoration around garden terrasse and pool. In sommer probably fun to be. Owners correct but not very talkative; she spoke enlish her husband did not.
- Staff were very friendly, cheap clean and easy to get to
- The bed was very comfortable, the position of the Hostel is very good with restaurants nearby and a fabulous open air bar called Bar Grizzly with great food. The breakfast at the hostel was excellent.
- Tiny room with really comfortable bed and pillows. It has every basic thing one needs. Staff is kind and helpful. The place is unique, cozy and clean.
- Good value for money. Clean and comfortable. Shower nice and powerful hot water all the time. Nice staff. Few bars and restaurants 1 min walk away.
Pensión El Hidalgo
The outward-facing rooms at the Hidalgo feature tiled floors and colorful décor. Each one has a TV, fan and a private bathroom.Pensión El Hidalgo offers a daily breakfast on the terrace for most of the year. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Calpe’s famous Peñón de Ifach Rock is around a 20 minute walk away. You can drive to Alicante Airport in around an hour.
- The room was a good size, even though i didnt get the double bed i hoped for. Modern heater, fridge, new bathroom. Big tv, english audio on the QMenu button and wheel round with the right arrow button, press ok when it gets to spanish to change language. Only works if the programme was originally in english obvs. Kettle! With coffee and tea in the room! There was a microwave and big fridge freezer in the kitchen, but use of the cooker hob was not allowed. Close to the sea, bars and restaurants and the bus, very easy to get from bus from the tram station. Close to 3 big supermarkets, consum, mercadona and lidl, but remember they close on sunday.
- Good place to stay on a budget, cosy little beach just across the road.
- loved it, best pensio’n we have visited, close to beach (100mtr) room, shower room and facilities spotless. very comfortable beds, tea and coffee making in room, also mini fridge. A fully fitted kitchen is available down the hall, also spotless with large fridge with numbered compartments for all rooms to use . beautiful terrace with bar sea view. Have booked to stay next year
- .There were numerous cafes and bars right next door.It was very clean and it had all the facilities that you needed like a hair dryer ,fridge etc.The owner was very friendly and welcoming.It was near the beach but surprisingly quiet. We would definitely go there again.
- I thought there would be more to do but a distinct lacking of bars! Not much to do in the evenings if your accommodation doesn’t have entertainment!
There is a beautiful lounge con TV and very spacious leading to the garden very easy for children as it is a quite and no through road.Free use of bicycles, bike hire and car hire are available at the property and the area is popular for golfing. Gandía is 24.9 miles from La Carpa Villa, while Calpe is 3.7 miles from the property. You can engage in various activities, such as diving and fishing. Alicante Airport is 44.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Residencial Terra de Mar
The Terra de Mar has bright, comfortable bedrooms themed around a different country, such as India, Japan and Morocco. They all come with a smart TV with internet connection.Restaurants and a spa can be found close to the guest house.Residencial Terra de Mar is 2.2 miles from the impressive Penyal D’Ifac Natural Park. Cala de la Fosa Cove is 8 minutes’ drive away.The city and airport of Alicante are 41.6 miles away, with good road access.
- The recepcionist was very nice and helpful. I loved the breakfast at the terrace. The place is very close to the beautiful beach. All in all excellent stay
- Friendly staff, perfect and clean room with terrasse. And the rooftop and breakfast is unbelievable! We strongly recommend this hotel.
- The terrace upstairs was amazing – very stylish and cozy. Also you can have a cup of coffee , tea or even wine there for free! The decoration of the hotel itself was made with love , and everyone could notice that! Everythinh is clean. Every single little detail made for your comfort. The locaton is also great – just in the old town of Calpe. In 10 min walking from the beach. However, the way back from the beach is up hill. Which could be not really good during a hot summer time.
- Beautiful quiet place in the charming old town of otherwise touristic Calpe. Excellent service, very helpful and smiling staff. Great breakfast is served on rooftop terrace. No problem keeping my road bike in the room 🙂
My stay here was greatly enhanced by the attention to detail of the staff.
Great location in the Old Town.
Casa La Diferencia Gay Men Only (solo para hombres homosexuales)
Free local drinks are included in the price and the bar is available 24 hours a day.Air-conditioned rooms and apartments feature electronically adjustable beds and a private bathroom with hairdryer, bathrobe and toiletries. The seating area has a flat-screen satellite TV, CD and DVD player. There is a minibar, laptop safe and iPod docking station.Apartments additionally have a kitchen with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. They also include a dining area, kettle and dishwasher.Free parking is available nearby. There is a tour desk and the hotel can arrange taxis or a shuttle service at weekends to Benidorm’s vibrant nightlife.
- Friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast, free beverages, a very comfortable and pleasant stay
- La buena disposicion para todo y amabilidad de los propietarios
Nous avons passé un séjour formidable dans cette sublime maison d’hôtes.
Les propriétaires et Anthony ont été aux petits soins avec nous.
Le service l entretien des chambres et des parties communes sont digne d’un 4* voir plus
Les petits dejeuners copieux sont servis sur la terrasse du premier étage avec vue sur la mer
Nous y reviendrons avec plaisir
- Beaucoup de choses inclues (boissons, fruits, goûters). Amabilité du personnel et des gérants les services proposés tres bien.
- Die Casa biete viele Gründe wiederzukommen: eine ruhige Lage, gepflegte Sauberkeit, ein leckeres Frühstück, eine familiäre Atmosphäre und zwei äußerst bemühte, sehr freundliche Inhaber!
Pension El Parque
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gandía is 25 miles from Pension El Parque, and Denia is 14 miles away. Alicante Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- The room was cosy and well arranged, and the location was perfect for exploring Calpe.
everything was excellent the room was clean & comfortable the towels were changed every day and were soft & white. The bedding was changed after two nights and was spotless clean. There is a kitchen where you can prepare and eat food we just had breakfast in the morning as we were out all day every day visiting my brother who lives in Calpe. The staff are excellent. There was a bit of a mix up with the payment I was charged 4 times by the bank but this was soon sorted and I got my money back. The owner left us a bottle of Cava and a big bowl of fruit as an apology. We will be going back to stay in the future.
Thank you so much xx
- Good place to stay, near the center and the beach. Verry clean, good bed, big bathroom.
right in town
close to sea,buses,trains,church
v friendly staff
v friendly other travellers
- Cheap price, very good room, clean and the staff is very kind.
Top Guest Houses In Serrallonga Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Serrallonga Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Serrallonga Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Serrallonga Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!