10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Serra de Daró Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Serra de Daró Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Serra de Daró Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Serra de Daró Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Serra de Daró Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Serra De Daró Catalonia:
The Fonda Mitjà is in a quiet area. The surroundings are ideal for hiking and cycling.Gualta Pitch & Putt and the Empordà Championship Golf Course are within 1.2 miles. Girona is just 22 kilometres away.The design of the Fonda Mitjà combines the new and the old. The restaurant offers traditional Catalan food using fresh seasonal products.Rooms are basic and include full heating and air conditioning. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for disabled guests are available.
- Bed was comfortable and central location in interesting town. Beautiful big church at end of the road where you can park.
- Attention from the staff and perfect location if visiting the city.
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the room was beautifully clean and the queen-sized bed really comfortable. We ate dinner at the restaurant, which was very good for the price. Breakfast was a delicious choice of sweet or savoury (homemade jam!! Divine – had to buy a jar to take home!) and located right in the centre of town. We’ll be back!
- Beautiful location in the heart of the old town, very friendly and helpful staff, nice old building
- The property is very basic with very uncomfortable beds. It felt like sleeping on a rock
The rooms have air conditioning and heating and are decorated in white with wood and stone finishes. Can 28 also has a shared lounge with a fireplace and flat-screen TV. Guests can use the shared kitchen for an additional fee while the use of the Wi-Fi is free.The town of Figueres is around 15.5 miles away and is home of the Dalí Museum. Cadaqués, a gorgeous coastal town, is around an hour’s drive from the guest house and Girona Airport is only 50 minutes’ drive.
- La tranquilidad en general. El jardín y la piscina. Su ubicación, aunque tener en cuenta que se necesita el coche para todo. La amplitud de la habitación siendo la cama y los cojines muy cómodos. Y aunque no lo utilizamos la posibilidad de usar la cocina y la barbacoa (plus aparte). Fácil de aparcar. Wifi correcto.
- En general un alojamiento muy bueno,personal muy amable, lugar muy tranquilo, y a la vez cerca de zonas de interes.Muy recomendable!!!
- La amabilidad de los propietarios. La tranquilidad del alojamiento.
El personal de la casa muy simpático, antento y educado.
Y sobretodo los diferentes animales que tienen en la Granja y los gatitos.
- Casa muy bonita y cuidada. Me parece genial poder utilizar la cocina y demás instalaciones.
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Cal Nou features free WiFi throughout the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The property also offers free use of bicycles.You will find a range of dining options, including some Michelin-star restaurants and local wineries in the area.Beautiful beaches at Calella de Palafrugell and Tamariu can be reached in a 30-minute drive. Girona and its airport can also be reached in around 30 minutes by car.
The room and the entire B&B were cosy: we really liked the atmosphere.
We enjoyed breakfast too.
The host welcomed us perfectlly:a great stay!
- Nice hotel in the small village. Friendly staff and everything worked well, good hints to see things in the region. Good breakfast in the peaceful ambient. Good parking close by the hotel. Many good restaurants in walking distance.
- The bed was extraordinary. You just don’t want to walk off it!
- The village is tiny and beautiful and the house has been renovated keeping its wonderful vault brick ceilings which give a special atmosphere .The own is adorable ,speaks good English and makes a very good breakfast .
- The smallest hotel in my life!the best experience ever!
- The room and the entire B&B were cosy: we really liked the atmosphere.
El Racó Sostenible
Each room with colourful décor features a private bathroom and a fan. With wood and stone finishes, the charming house has a garden. WiFi is available.El Racó Sostenible is set within 20 minutes’ drive from the Costa Brava beaches. Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.The towns of Púbol and Foixà are within 3 minutes by car, offering a variety of traditional Catalan restaurants. El Racó Sostenible offers a free shuttle service from Flaça Train Station to the property, located just 5 minutes’ drive away. Girona is 12.4 miles away, while the airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The owner is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great, at this level of prices
- El desayuno muy bueno y completo. El trato de Ángel, el propietario, excelente.
Le rapport qualité prix
Le petit déjeuner
- La tranquillité, la convivialité et la gentillesse et la disponibilité du propriétaire.
L’esmorzar ha estat genial!!
El tracte del propietari. Una bellíssima persona
The rooms feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a fridge and a private bathroom.Private parking is also available for free. You can drive to Girona Airport in 55 minutes.There are 3 pitch and putt golf courses within 3.1 miles and you can go scuba diving in the Medas Islands, which are a 15-minute drive away. Medieval towns like Peratallada, Palau Sator and Ullastret are within a 20-minute drive and the beaches of Begur, Calella and Llafranc are less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
Perfect and very kind staff
Very good service and quality
- Very clean bedroom, comfy pillows, comfy bed. Good shower, towels replaced everyday. Very friendly owner.
- very nice designed for a humble pension next door to a wonderful restaurant run by the owners daughter.
- Nice, good value, family-run accommodation in Pals with private car park. Good location, easy to walk to old town. Nice croissants and coffee for breakfast. There’s a restaurant next door which looks lovely but is quite expensive.
We thought the location was ideal. It was close to good restaurants, the very pretty medieval Pals and an excellent beach.
The staff were very helpful and pleasant and we enjoyed our stay.
Hostal Can Bassalis
Featuring tiled floors, rooms have air conditioning and heating, a work desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the Can Bassalis guest house. There is also a terrace bar with a TV. A communal kitchen is available for guest use, upon request and for an extra charge.Guests can use the communal laundry room. Hostal Can Bassalis has a tour desk and Girona Airport is 32.9 miles away. You can drive to the French border in an hour.
Relaxing and very quiet place , all night without any noise.
Room very big and clean.
Very good breakfast ( buffet ) with local food.
Friendly and helpful owner.
very close to the beach and touristic places
- Teresa was an amazing host. She ensured everything went smoothly and even let us take her bike for our rides to the beach! There’s a VERY WELL EQUIPPED kitchen, a supermarket exactly five minutes (we timed it) walk from the property. The rooms are at least 3-star quality with a spacious bathroom and nice bath tub. Hot water is available 24/7. Teresa even arranged a FREE drop for us to the Pals bus station for an early morning bus to Barcelona! She is a real sweetheart!
- The location is in middle of the fields and the landscape seen from the window was amazing.
- Tranquility of the place. Totally peaceful. Friendly helpful staff. Very clean rooms. Excellent breakfast.
- Tranquilidad y amabilidad en una casa rural cerca de Pals
- Relaxing and very quiet place , all night without any noise.
The Adarnius has a bar-cafeteria and a restaurant, which offers traditional cuisine made with local produce. There is a daily set menu and à la carte options. Free Wi-Fi is offered at the restaurant.Some rooms have air conditioning and a soundproofed balcony, while all have a private bathroom with shower or bath. The property has a lift.This guest house is set in the Les Voltes building, which is of local architectonic interest. A large weekly market takes place in La Bisbal every Friday.
- El llit no era còmode. I els aïllaments pel soroll del carrer eren francament dolents.
- La comida del mediodia muy buena i muy bien servida.
- Es gab eine nette Servicekraft, die sich bemüht hat, das sehr unfreundliche Verhalten des Chefs wieder gut zu machen und uns freundlich zu empfangen
La comida/desayuno que ofrecian
El grande espacio de la habitacion
El servicio muy atento
- Estaba muy bien ubicado y bastante limpio, la cisterna del baño estaba estropeada y goteaba agua (el sonido por la noche con el silencio se escuchaba), (pero cerramos las puertas que separaban la habitación del baño y nos aislamos un poco del ruido) no obstante la dueña nos invitó al desayuno por este pequeño fallo. Al día siguiente de inmediato había un trabajador arreglándolo.
Hostal La Gola
This small hotel boasts simple, clean and well-lit rooms, where you can enjoy rest and tranquility. There are also apartments available, equipped with kitchens, where you can prepare your own meals.Surrounded by gardens, this hotel provides a lovely setting for sunbathing during the day, or strolling and admiring the sunsets in the evening.In the evening you can dine in the on-site restaurant, La Gola, where you can sample local-style cuisine in a charming setting.
- Perfect for anybody looking for a quiet location near the sea, yet near enough to other areas to visit (Montgri, etc). Basically need a car to get here though.
- Cleanliness and the spaciousness of the rooms. Great location for all sightseeing
- Prachtige omgeving met strand. Goed ontbijt met bediening.
- La habitació es força petita però ben arreglada, el personal es agradable i la cuina i productes que serveixen son excelents
- El trato del personal , la habitacion y la comida.
El Palauet de Monells
The rooms at the Palauet feature attractive rustic décor. Each one comes with under-floor heating and a private bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers. Bed linen and towels are included.The property serves a daily continental breakfast in the dining room. There is also a bright, charming lounge where you can relax, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. El Palauet de Monells also offers a massage service at an extra cost.There are various bars and restaurants in the village square. Les Gavarres Nature Reserve is a short drive from the property, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding. You can drive to Girona and the coast in around 30 minutes.
Hotel was nice and comfortable, the food was very good and the hospitality was great.
Would have been nice to explore the local town if we had time but it was a late stopover for us.
If you need early breakfast before 8am at weekends best to advice the lady the night before.
The hotel is in a renovated charming old building, with lovely common areas, all nicely decorated. It is perfectly located in the lively main square of the village. We stayed there for a few days and explored a big part of the coast driving from there. The lady owner and the staff are very very nice and helpful, they genuinely do their best for the guests to enjoy their stay, they supported with recommendations and tips for the area. We felt like home, not in a hotel 🙂
I really liked the building, it would have been lovely to hear its history as well. The hotel has an indoor pool, we haven’t tried it, yet the area looked nice.
The breakfast was good, they serve a homemade cheese which is delicious. Loved it.
- The staff was wonderful and welcoming! The hotel is beautiful, charming and well taken care of. We really felt like at home. Todo increible – muy aconsejable y el hotel tiene mucho encanto!
Wonderful welcoming staff who cared for us beyond expectation. Thank-you so much especially pilar
- A lovely place. Lovely staff and great breakfast. The room itself was small, but cozy and very clean. The common space had a huge living room, which we had all to ourselves and enjoyed it very much.
- Hotel was nice and comfortable, the food was very good and the hospitality was great.
Pensió Racó Del Mar
Each of the Raco’s simple rooms is brightly decorated. All accommodation has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a drink in the Raco’s bar, where there is free Wi-Fi access. All public areas are air conditioned.The town of L’Estartit has a picturesque setting at the foot of the Montgrí Massif Mountains, and is close to a selection of beaches, including Platja d’Aro. The pretty coastal towns of Roses and Cadaqués are an hour’s drive away.
- Extremely clean and spacious room. Friendly owners. Top location.
- Basic accommodation but comfortable and clean, nice breakfast and friendly host
- Basic with a good breakfast and super staff. Close to the beach and all facilities.
- nice owners, top location, quiet, good breakfast, budget stay, all clean and tidy
- Cama cómoda, habitación grande con terraza. Zona centro de la ciudad y al lado del paseo marítimo.
Top Guest Houses In Serra De Daró Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Serra de Daró Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!