10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Serantes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Serantes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Serantes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serantes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serantes Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Serantes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Serantes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Serantes Galicia:
Hostal La Cruz
Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk, TV and telephone. All have a private bathroom with a bath tub and some have a shower, bidet and free toiletries.You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the beach and try typical local dishes in the restaurant and café-bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. Muxia is at the end of the Jacobean Route.
- View was incredible, 180 deg ocean view from the Beds
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. They let us leave a bag when we were gone for a few day and printed off our train tickets. The shower was really good.
- Breakfast was ample though focused very much on sweet, high carb foods. We were offered fruit juice and yogurt.
- our room was very nice with a great view, the bed linen was very crisp and very comfortable .
- The room we stayed in had a gorgeous view over the ocean and was spotlessly clean. The bathroom and bathroom fittings were beyond reproach. Overall, good value for money.
Habitat Cm Muxia
At the guest house, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms in Habitat Cm Muxia are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Camariñas is 15.5 miles from Habitat Cm Muxia, while Finisterre is 18.6 miles from the accommodation. Noya is 36.7 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53.4 miles away.
- Great location in the centre. Very friendly. Clean and comfortable.
- Good location. Room clean and comfortable. Good, powerful shower
- The room was exceptionally light. It was a corner room and had 4 !! windows.
This is a new, clean and pleasant small hotel. The proprietor was
very kind and helpful. Location was in the center
of town with easy access. Breakfast (included)
- It’s genuinely good for what it is. Good services and facilities.
All heated rooms at Pensión Plaza comes with a TV and a private bathroom.You can visit the charming fishing villages and the beautiful beaches located on Costa da Morte. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are just 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The wifi works good. Its easy parking the car near the hotel.
- Good spot to break up the long walk for the last stage into Muxia. Large room and clean.
Los propietarios son muy amables y con conversación agradable. Nos recomendaron sitios para visitar y se interesaban en saber si todo estaba correcto.
La comida: buena relación calidad-precio. El desayuno incluido en la reserva es suficiente.
Nos dieron una habitación con una cama doble y una individual, aunque éramos dos.
Nos regalaron una participación de lotería 😊
- Les habitacions són molt amplies i el restaurant si menja molt be
Personale gentilissimo ed accogliente! Camera spaziosissima, addirittura ho avuto una tripla! Il ristorante al piano terra è di ottima qualità, sempre pieno di gente allegra in quanto credo che la struttura sia l’unico punto di ritrovo del paese.
Muxia si trova a 10 minuti di macchina, facilissima da raggiungere, e nelle vicinanze della struttura c’è tutto, dalla farmacia al supermarket! Consigliatissimo!
All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 miles away while Muxia is 9.3 miles from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
Really friendly Lady
Near good supermarket
V accessible room downstairs for those with impaired mobility
- faisant le chemin de Compostelle ,l hotel était à 5kms de notre arrivée à CEE, les propriétaires sont venus nous chercher en voiture et nous remettre sur le bon chemin !!
- Calidad precio increible .Sitio tranquilo. La chica super maja . Esta todo limpisimo . Muchisimos detalles . Desayuno riquisimo . Lo recomiendo sin dudar
- Buen recibimiento del personal, nos aconsejaron que visitar en la zona, todo muy detallado y con mucha amabilidad. La habitacion muy bonita y con buen aparcamiento.La ubicacion, a pocos km en coche de todo.
- El desayuno muy bueno y de buen precio. Las habitaciones muy bien. La chica muy maja, nos dio informacion sobre lugares a los q ir y atenta.
- Really friendly Lady
PR La Fe
This family-run guest house has a communal dining room where a continental breakfast is served each morning. It consists of juice, coffee and homemade sponge cake, as well as tea, pastries and toast.PR La Fe has views of the garden. All rooms have heating and TV.The fishing town of Camariñas is 3.7 miles away. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
Extremely good price.
Very nice lady at the reception.
- really good value for the price. The staff was extremely kind in explaining us what to see nearby
- Buona posizione, bella struttura, camere ampie, staff gentile e disponibile.
- Lo que mas nos gusto fue la atencion muy amable dela duena
- Природа и воздух. Плюс давали фумигатор от комаров.
- Extremely good price.
Private rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. Shared dormitory rooms come with bunk beds, and guests have access to shared bathrooms.Bela Muxía has a shared, equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a shared lounge. Staff can help with luggage storage, tourist information and bicycle rental. You will also find vending machines at the hostel.Several beaches can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Guests can go cycling, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
Best staff ever! Manfred who mans the front desk (and possibly the owner??) is an exceptional guy. Very helpful and caring. He went out of his way ea h time we asked him for something.
The architecture of the hotel is also very unique.
- The owners/staff were friendly, helpful and made you feel at home. I had completed the Camino so checkout time from my private room was 11.00 am which allowed me to really sleep in. I was also able to leave my pack in the facility so I could sightsee befire my bus left in rhe afternoon. Great location near the cafes and sights.
- Wonderfully hospitable hosts, spacious spotless room, comfy bed, well signposted arrival, funky arty minimalist design but not spartan. Exceptional value. Highly recommended.
- Knew this albergue-hostel tijdens mijn Camino Frances. Angel & Celia wonderful & lovely people. Highly recommended!!!
- This place is fabulous! Many outdoor areas and an amazing staff.
- Best staff ever! Manfred who mans the front desk (and possibly the owner??) is an exceptional guy. Very helpful and caring. He went out of his way ea h time we asked him for something.
Hostal O Pincho
Each heated room at O Pincho comes with a build-in wardrobe, a TV and a desk. They all have a private bathroom including free toiletries; and towels and bed linen are provided.A small selection of bars, restaurants, as well as shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets.This guest house is located in a small village, 20 minutes’ drive from Cabo Vilán Lighthouse. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela Airport in 1 hour.
- A very nice pension, really good value for the money. Very nice staff, attentive to our needs, and comfortable rooms.
- Estaba limpio. Pero es una simple pensión y no un hostal.
- Do pequeno almoço no restaurante do pincho, mesmo do outro lado da estrada.
- La stanza e il bagno pulitissimi e la signora molto gentile, niente da dire. Ha aggiunto di corsa un divano letto alla stanza, per un letto aggiunto che booking mi aveva assicurato ci sarebbe stato…
- Lo q pagas es lo q tienes una cama y una ducha. Aunque si bajarán 10 euros el precio más acertado. Limpio, digno, comodo.
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, the bedrooms include heating and a TV. The private bathroom has a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Casa Raúl offers a shared dining area and a lounge with a fireplace. The guest house has tourist information available and there is free Wi-Fi in all public areas.The town of Cee, where visitors will find various restaurants, shops and bars, is 6.8 miles from the property.
- The hosts were amazing with personal breakfasts and history of the area. Ask to see the antique kitchen . Beautiful house. Perfect for a Camino stop.
- It was a quiet house, well situated next to the Camino. There was a hotel which served full meals just up the hill. The host was very kind and offered us umbrellas for the evening.
- This property is a family run B&B. It’s very clean and tidy. Our room had a balcony with views which was very nice. Good linen and towels. There was also a generous continental breakfast for a small additional charge. The Camino passes right by.
- Excellent accommodation next to the Camino. Lovely family atmosphere and warm welcome from Teresa and her family. Lovely room with balcony and views. Comfortable bed in light airy room. Laundry facilitates available and breakfast available at reasonable price. Good local cafe/ restaurant for evening meal.
- The room I had was so immaculate and tasteful – the owners were smiling and wanted to share their enthusiasm for their village and places around it so that you didn’t miss anything.
Casa da Balea
Each of the heated rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower. Some rooms offer sea views.There is a bar and terraces with excellent views over the town and bay.Quenxe Beach is a 10-minute walk away.
- The hotel and rooms were delightfully decorated. The young woman was very welcoming and went out of her way to make sure all my needs were met. The breakfast was more than I could eat. It’s a lovely place to stay!
- Lovely location. Rooms overlook water if you pay extra
- We loved this place. The owner was very gracious and helpful. She spoke very little English but we each got our message across. The building and location was great! I believe there are about 6 or 7 rooms on 3 – 4 floors and a wonderful outdoor patio with tables and a nice view of the bay on the main floor. Our room was very nice and well decorated with a nice bathroom and hairdryer and storage closet. On the third floor is a sitting area with another great view of the bay and windows that can be opened wide. There was a refrigerator and “honor system” wine, beer and soda available. There was a small dining area for breakfast on the main floor. In the morning we had a very nice breakfast. I highly recommend this place to stay. We would have enjoyed staying for several days. The Camino is very close by. This place would not be good for someone who could not climb stairs.
- Great proprietor fabulous deck/terrace in our room another below. Good breakfast and terrace. Very clean and comfortable.
- The accommodation is very nice and very comfortable. Breakfast stuffed me for half the day! Extra coffee was especially nice. The staff were exceptionally warm and welcoming, extremely helpful and patient with my limited Spanish. The shower was blessedly hot after many days of walking. The room impeccably clean, bright, and quiet.
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving, fishing and canoeing. Finisterre is 3.1 miles from Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro, while Ribeira is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41.6 miles from the property.
- Noelia was an outstanding hostess. We enjoyed meeting her and she provided us with good information. She was very welcoming and accommodating. This is the best dormitory style accommodations we have ever experienced. The curtains on each bunk bed provided privacy. Each bunk had a light and outlet. The price was very reasonable. This was our second stay at Muxia Mare.
- The accessibility to the local beach, a 3 min walk. The privacy of the room and generally been left alone by hotel staff.
- Amazing ocean view from the room window, very quiet place and beautifully designed room.
- Location couldn’t be beat. On the Camino, on the highway, a few hundred feet from the beach.
- The village is quite small with three restaurants and a little beach, not many shops. The hotel is newly decorated on the inside and very clean with everything in good condition. We walked from there to Finisterre. It’s a longish walk, some along the road and some along a beach. Then we walked out to the lighthouse to watch the sun set. We had a nice dinner in Finisterre where the seafood is fresh and simply cooked. It is nice for a bit of quiet, a swim in the sea and good seafood. The food at the restaurant that is part of the property is good too (we had lunch the next day).
Top Guest Houses In Serantes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Serantes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Serantes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Serantes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!