10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sequeiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sequeiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sequeiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sequeiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sequeiro Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sequeiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sequeiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sequeiro Galicia:
All of the rooms have private bathrooms and heating. Some rooms have bare brick walls and views of the gardens.The El Pinar guesthouse has large gardens with barbecue facilities and a children’s play area. It can also rent bicycles.The As Catedrais blue-flag beach, declared an area of natural interest, is just a few minutes’ drive away. The border with Asturias is just 1.2 miles away.
- Clean and spacious room that was larger than expected.
- Everything . My dog was extremely happy there. Big room. Completely new. Big garden
- Staff moved vehicle for us to park our motorcycles
- Good location to visit la playa de Las catedrales
- Everything was perfect! Excellent location if you wish to see the As Catedrais beach and you are travelling by car, as it is outside of Ribadeo and it takes 5-7 minutes to drive. Parking is great, just beside the apartment. Superb surroundings and clean rooms. Highly recommend!
Simply decorated, all heated rooms have a TV, and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with shower and free toiletries.A breakfast is served every morning at the bar inside the property; and you can find a selection of shops and supermarkets in the surrounding area.Hostal Linares is 100 mteres from both the Convent of Santa Clara, and the Church of Santa María do Campo. Popular Port of Porcillán is 0.6 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable and the cleanliness exceptional.
- Value for money, comfortable, bathroom facilities, good location for restaurants and bars and in the old town.
- Very clean and centrally located, close to bars and restaurants (go and eat pulpo in one of the pulperias!), nice staff and ok bar at ground floor.
- Very good value for price! Good and central location in that charming small town!
- A bright light bedroom with view over the Plaza de Espana. Very clean and tidy.
Hostal Ponte Dos Santos
All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for diving and cycling. Viveiro is 29 miles from Hostal Ponte Dos Santos, and Luarca is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Hostal Ponte Dos Santos.
- Very comfortable room and nice bathroom for very reasonable price. Owner was helpful. Good location, supermarket and cafés very close.
- Great value for money. It is not in the city center but it’s about 10-15 minutes by walk. Very pleasant staff.
- It’s a very plain and modest accommodation but the price we paid compensated absolutely for the economies of the room.
Nice location with the centre around the corner and enough free parkingspaces in front. Very nice owners. Good, simple & clean rooms.
Tip: if you want to visit Playa de las Cathedrales (which is very close by car), first ask the owners for a permission-paper to enter the beach! We didn’t know, so we had to go back to the hotel the first time.
- Very clean – smelled great when you walked in, and the housekeeper did an excellent job. It’s just a couple of blocks from the main square, so you can get there easily but it’s quiet too. Also we had a little patio off the room with lines for hanging clothes; a real luxury
Porto de Rinlo
Free public parking is possible at a location near the hotel. There is good access to major roads, including the E70.Rooms at Porto de Rinlo are simple and comfortable. They all have a bathroom and a TV. The hotel reception offers bicycle rental and a tour desk.The hotel is a traditional building. It has been renovated but has original features. It has a nice garden and a children’s playground.Las Catedrales Beach is a short drive from the hotel. There are many other beaches nearby.
- Staff were welcoming and courteous. We were asked if we wanted to change our room for one with a higher ceiling in the bathroom. Accepted gratefully. The seafood soup served in the attached restaurant was delicious. Clean, comfortable room.
Good hotel for a fair price at a very nice location in the tiny village of Rinlo
Good internet connection
- Location is ideal for cliff and costal walking. Village has plenty of excellent restaurants.
- Clean room and toilet. Interesting setting – the door of the room directly opens on the street (not a bad thing). Rinlo is a small quite town.
- Fabulous food fresh from the sea. Close to the estuary promenade.
O Lar de Carmiña
O Lar de Carmiña’s restaurant serves home-made tapas and other traditional Galician dishes. Breakfast consists of coffee with milk and a bun. There is also a bar with a flat-screen TV.O Lar de Carmiña offers its guests free passes to visit Las Catedrales Beach.Hotel O Lar de Carmiña is easily accessible from the M8 Motorway, and the popular coastal town of Foz is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- The room was clean and comfortable. We bought coffee and homemade bizcocha for breakfast in the bar. The food and wine in the restaurant was tasty and great value. Local customers called in throughout the day and evening.
Friendly staff. Nice dining in the restaurant. Clean rooms. Good WIFI reception.
My motorcycle was parked in their private garage. You can walk from the hotel to Playa las catedrales (it’s about a 20 minute walk)
- The place is just 20 min walk from Playa As Catedrais and 10 min from Playa Esteiro.
- Perfect for a short break visiting North Galicia and fantastic food. Although is not the best Hotel we have been we would go back any time.
- The location. It’s close to playa as catedrais.
Each room and apartment at Hospedaxe Carragal has heating and a desk. There are private or shared bathroom facilities. Free WiFi is available in all rooms and apartments, except the superior apartment.Apartments include a terrace, and a seating area with a sofa. The kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge, oven and electric hob.The guest house has a lounge with a TV, sofas, a microwave and a computer.As Catedrais Beach is around 6.2 miles away, while there are smaller beaches within 0.6 miles of the property. Just 2 minutes’ walk awya there is a heated, public pool.Lugo is 55.9 miles from the Carragal, while Gijón can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Best place ever – the owner was super friendly and helpful. Everything was perfect! Would highly recommend
- We did a 27-day ‘public transportation’ trip through Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia and Léon-Castilia. We visited 10 hotels/appartments in total. Of these, Hospedaxe Carragal was the very worst. We liked Ribadeo but of this hospedaxe we didn’t like anything at all.
The hosts were awesome here, cute little room with our own bath.
If walking the Camino, right on the route on your way out of town, bonus!
The owner was very welcoming. The room was small but had a balcony looking out over the town to the hills….lovely. There was a sitting room with a coffee maker and a microwave. For those who wanted it there was fruit and some madeleines and biscuits for breakfast.
I really liked it and enjoyed my stay. I would definitely go again…and maybe will!
- Well situated, quiet and friendly. Nice social room with computer and comfy sofas
Casa Elena Turismo Rural
Each heated room has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath.Casa Elena serves breakfast and also offers a barbecue area. You can find restaurants and bars within 0.6 miles of the guesthouse.Ribadeo is 0.9 miles from Casa Elena. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and you can reach Gijon and La Coruña in 90 minutes’ drive. The guesthouse offers free parking.
Impeccably clean room, lovely rustic atmosphere, nice shared kitchen and lounge, lovely garden with geese and goats, incredibly kind owners and superb customer service, and a number of cute cats!
Our train was late, arriving after regular check-in hours, and the owners were quick to respond to our email assuring they’d be waiting… and when we finally got there, exhausted by travel, we were offered food and water bottles despite it being near midnight. When leaving, we also got a ride to the train station for no extra charge.
- Милые хозяева мама с сыном. Уютная обстановка, есть все для отдыха. Во дворе ходят домашние зверюшки.
- Muy cerca de la playa de las catedrales. Habitacion cómoda y limpia. Aseo agradable. Se puede aparcar gratis. Muy buen desayuno. Muy completo.
- Un lugar fantástico para desconectar y a 2min en coche de la playa de las catedrales.
- sus jardines, el trato, la habitación, el amor que tienen por las plantas y los animales, la casa estaba muy nuevecita y muy limpia.
- Impeccably clean room, lovely rustic atmosphere, nice shared kitchen and lounge, lovely garden with geese and goats, incredibly kind owners and superb customer service, and a number of cute cats!
Pensión Casa Elena
All rooms are heated and have a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and seating area. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.At Pensión Casa Elena you will find a shared lounge and laundry facilities are available.
- Great location if you are planning to visit Cathedral Beach. The owner was very friendly and her son Roberto was gracious enough to allow me to use his computer to download and print some travel documents we needed. MUCHAS Gracias Roberto!!! The breakfast is good. They actually have two houses if you are travelling with a large group as in total they can accommodate up to 9 couples. None of the kitchens have an area where you can cook but there is a microwave. Nice yard in front of the property if you have children or just want to enjoy a nice rest after the beach.
- Friendly owners, close to the sea, nicely prepared breakfast
- This is a very good location if you want to see praya das catedreys. Since this wonder of the world could be seen in all its splendour only at low tide one should spent at least a night in the region in order to be there at the right moment. And Casa Elena is a good place to stay.
- Very comfortable accommodation with access to the breakfast room for relaxing and cooking, if required. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Excellent value, good quality breakfast.The gardens and surroundings were very pleasant. I would certainly stay here again on my next visit to the area.
- Personnel très accueillant. La casa Elena est bien située pour aller visiter la plage cathédrale et se promener le long du rivage.
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Foz is 6 miles from Os Muiños , and Viveiro is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 56 miles from Os Muiños.
- Muy cerca de las playa de las catedrales. Hotel sin pretensiones: cómodo, limpio, perfecto para estancias cortas o ir de paso. Buen trato
abbiamo soggiornato per pochissimo tempo, ma è il ricordo più bello della vacanza! diretti sull’oceano, cibo più che ottimo, staff disponibile e cordiale, camere pulite ben curate. ottimo punto di partenza per le spiagge vicine.. anche a piedi!
lo consiglio a chi vuole stare con la natura. qui ci si riesce!
- Muy cerca de la Playa de las Catedrales. Tranquilo cuando termina el día y se marcha la oleada de gente que la visita, enfrente tiene otra playa. Habitaciones pequeñas y desayuno mejorable. Personal muy amable.
- El trato del personal y la ubicación privilegiada para la playa de las Catedrales.
- Sobre todo el trato de dos de los camareros que son un amor.
Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Ribadeo is 15 miles from Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion, and Foz is 15 miles away.
- Value for money with basic cooking facilities. Nice patio area to sit out. Parking next to property.
- The hotel is very well located. Access to a washing machine and a kitchen annex are great advantages of the place.
- La disponibilidad de la persona al cargo y la buena comunicación.
- ALOJAMIENTO MUY CÓMODO. EL ENTORNO DA OPCIONES DE SENDERISMO
La buena atenciòn y amabilidad de la persona que nos recibiò. El
apartamento elegido para tres personas era un poco limitado.Había
apartamentos libres en ese momento y, sin tan siquiera decir nada, nos
ofrecieron uno independiente en la misma planta para la tercera persona
sin coste adicional; Los apartamentos son nuevos, limpios y en buen
estado de conservaciòn. El pueblo no es bonito, por haber sido
industrial y no estar enfocado al turismo, aunque la ubicaciòn es buena
para ver los alrededores. Lugo, Mondoñedo, Taramundi Los Oscos, Foz etc.
Buena relación calidad precio. Aunque estan a pie de calle y esta tiene
bastante tránsito ya que es una de las entradas al pueblo, no estan mal
insonorizados y el ruido de la calle apenas se oye, especialmente por la
noche, cuando el trànsito practicamente cesa.
Top Guest Houses In Sequeiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sequeiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sequeiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sequeiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!