10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Seoane Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Seoane Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Seoane Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seoane Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seoane Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Seoane Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Seoane Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Seoane Galicia:
As Miguiñas do Cebreiro
These rooms feature parquet floors and a sofa. WiFi is free in some rooms.Las Médulas Roman Mines are a 40-minute drive away.
- Fantastic host who picked us up from O Cebreiro on the Camino de Santiago route and dropped us back there in the morning. He also gave us great advice on where to eat and a very good breakfast in the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel to fellow Camino Pilgrims.
- The property isn’t right on the Camino but the hotel will pick you up and take you back the following morning! Great breakfast!
- Miguel’s kindness and helpfulness. A clean room,a sunny balcony and delicious breakfast.
- It was very clean. Owner was very friendly and helpful.
- Our host Manual was a fantastic host in all respects. He literally went the extra mile for us by picking us up in O’Cebreiro where we had finished the day’s walk and dropping us off there the next morning. He also arranged for some of our excess baggage to be posted to Santiago without any fuss.
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manzaneda is 31 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 miles from the property.
- Very new, every facility – equipped kitchen, excellent laundry
- It was a great place for pilgrims on the Camino to stay.
It was very comfortable, clean and nice room. Very pleasant English-speaking staff.
There was a laundry!
- The property was easy to find, had laundry facilities & a nice outdoor terrace for relaxing. Breakfast is also served.
- Good size room with very good facilities, particularly like the duvet as opposed to grandma’s blankets we have been getting a lot of.
Pensión Santa Rosa
Certain accommodations feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or river. Every room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Manzaneda is 29 miles from Pensión Santa Rosa, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles from the property.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent value. Lots of character in the pensione and room.
- Friendly hostelier, warm and welcoming manner. The hostel was very nice and homely.
- So much charm!!! The host did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The kitchen was stocked with food, drink, and spices. An amazing find!
- Charming old creaky building near the river. Easy walking to all the nearby, however few, services. Near only tourist site the monastery. Although shared the bathroom was clean and bright.
- Value for money was excellent. Staff were kind and helpful even though we had to work to communicate due to lack of English speaking.
Featuring rustic décor, each room has TV, views and a private or a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.At Casa Polín you will find a terrace and a bar. The onsite restaurant serves regional homemade dishes.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. A washing machine and a dryer are available.Ponferrada is 31 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Great location, convenient to the Camino. Friendly to weary travelers.
- The food was good. It was comfortable and very kind staff!
- Lovely staff the lady owner? In particular made a special effort with ya even though she didn’t speak English, gorgeous location, really warm and the food was excellent
- It felt like a small country inn nestled in a beautiful farming valley with a stream right outside our window! After a day of walking the Camino, it was very welcoming, quiet, & comfortable!
- We spent one night at Casa Polin during our October, 2017 camino. It is in a great location, allowing us to climb to La Faba and O’Cebreiro the next morning. Casa Polin is cozy and comfortable and run by a very hard working and friendly group of people. We had a comfortable double bed and private bath, that had hot water and good water pressure. The view from the room included a nearby creek and countryside. We had an excellent “pilgrim’s meal” for dinner. Excellent wifi. Will stay here again.
Hostal Camynos is set in a former school house with slate and wood features, and each of its heated room has attractive décor with wooden floors. All accommodation features a flat-screen TV, a kettle, and tea and coffee making facilities.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at the restaurant, which serves a selection of Leonese dishes for dinner. There is also a comfortable lounge area with a fireplace and views of the surrounding hills.Ponferrada and Lugo can be reached within 50 minutes by car.
- Everything was perfect. Quiet peaceful room with balcony. Very clean – immaculate and beautiful touches that make a huge difference especially when on the Camino. The host was so welcoming and provided a lovely dinner and warm atmosphere in the common area. I would recommend this to anyone and would definitely return. Thank you!
- We really enjoyed our stay here even for one night. The owner(s) were charming hosts and would do anything for us. This is a very small village and only 2 places to stay. This lodging has a small bar and restaurant and the food is very good. All rooms have a separate bath. Room was clean with nice shower. There is really not much to do in this village but people are very nice. Very good dinner and breakfast.
- ‘This was easily the best stay on the whole entire Camino. It’s quaint, super clean, cosy, comfortable bed, great bathroom. and the food is good. But what makes this place extra special is the owner, Javier. A fellow pilgrim, he’s a wealth of knowledge and a great source of comfort and compassion for weary pilgrims. Stay here, you won’t regret it!!!
- Beautiful little converted farmhouse on the camino. Great restaurant. Host is great resource for caministas.
- Very comfortable, clean, bright room. Friendly owner who cooked and enormous offering for dinner. Tiny little hamlet with no where else to go. A good break on a busy pilgrimage.
Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio
Each room includes a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 29 miles from Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio, and Manzaneda is 28 miles away.
- Very local place not very robust and touristic the town contains 2 houses
- Excellent pilgrim dinner. On top of mountain on Camino de Santiago. However nothing else around.
- This was a very simple basic hostal. Nothing fancy. Crossroads to nowhere on the Camino, but the owner was warm and friendly. The room, though basic was clean. Soap and shampoo were provided and the bathroom was spotless. The food choices were very simple but absolutely fine. Jose and his employee Paola obviously take pride in making sure everyone feels at home.
- We were cold and the host gave us a glass of liqueur to warm us up.
– clean rooms
– friendly staff
– rooms are standard, but it is enough when you are for example walking the camino.
– we had a simple but good pelgrims meal!
Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or river.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 22 miles from Casa Do Ferreiro – La Fragua, and Manzaneda is 28 miles from the property.
- Highly regarded- clean with good food and owners make you very welcome .
Very lovely small boutique type hostel in Las Herrerias. Rooms a tad small but still sufficient. Comfortable beds and great shower both appreciated after a long
day on Camino. Very nice menu del dia reasonably priced and terrific food. All in all a wonderful experience and great value. Would highly recommend
- Fantastic host (and her mum). Food was lovely and despite her trying to communicate on a range of topics, my Spanish isn’t as good as she thought it was. Perfect stop off for the Camino.
- This family run cosy and well designed property is right on the road that ascends to o cebreiro so is perfectly positioned for pilgrims.after a long hike the warm welcome,good beds,hot showers and delicious food cooked to order by Maria Senior made our overnite stay a very pleasant one.Young Maria was super helpful ringing on our behalf to book other hotels and recommending places to spend time.they also got up early to ensure we got a breakfast before the climb. Comfy lounge area too.
- The property is runned by a mother and daughter team. It is a very cosy and homely place. The rooms are small but new, modern and very clean. Bathroom is well ventilated. There is a small bar and lovely terrace at the place. Dinner is great here, cooked by the proprietor.
Each room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or city. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Casa García, and Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- The room was clean and the staff were pleasant. It was close to O Cebreiro and we got a taxi there for 10euros – expensive for such a short distance.
A small hotel, two rooms above a restaurant, Family.
We got 100% service. None of us could be Spanish but with a mobile translator and a little body language was solved everything. We had a delicious dinner with fine wines and Cava. Thanks for a pleasant stay.
Run by lovely family who couldn’t do enough for us. Daughters spoke English
Outstanding meals. Big room. Good wifi.
Staff were very friendly and helpful e.g. – hung out our clothes to dry.
Complimentary post dinner drink. Very early breakfast provided with a smile😀
- Todo en general. Estábamos realizando el Camino de Santiago y cubrió nuestras necesidades.
Casa do Meson
Some units include views of the mountain or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom and heating. Guests have access to a shared living-dining room with seating area, fireplace and TV.Casa do Meson serves lunch and dinner made of local and seasonal products. The property also offers free shuttle service from El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage French route.Ponferrada is 31.6 miles from Casa do Meson.
- I liked the location and the fact that the owners were so helpful. They did everything possible to be kind and helpful.
The property is a meticulously restored/designed guest house. It is owned by a wonderful family – Maria prepared 3 delicious meals and washed my clothes. Her sincere kindness and care truly helped me recover from an injury I sustained while on the Camino de Santiago.
If you want a genuine Galician experience stay here!
- New and reasonably well appointed. Owner tried to help in transport pickups and shuttle to local amenities
- Such amazingly nice people. The dinner and breakfast were delicious. The bed was so comfortable and the shower was the best one we used on our two week trip. They even dropped us back to the camino trail with our bikes and helped me repair a puncture. I can’t rate this highly enough!!!
- El trato excepcional. La casa es preciosa. Habitaciones muy cómodas.
Certain rooms include views of the mountain or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 miles from Casa Olga, and Sarria is 9 miles from the property.
- Olga was like coming home to your favorite aunt. She immediately put scold beer in our hands upon arrival and stuffed us full of toast and homemade honey before we left the next day. Highly recommend.
- Very friendly owner gave us free beer and did our washing for 4 euros
- Lovely welcome from Olga – the only place in 30 days to give us a welcome drink!
- Our host was really great even though there was a big language barrier which was overcome with some difficulty.
- WONDERFUL host, very kind, like visiting your grandmother. Individual heat control!
Top Guest Houses In Seoane Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Seoane Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Seoane Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Seoane Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!