10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Senija Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Senija Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Senija Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Senija Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Senija Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Senija Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Senija Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Senija Valencia Community:
Hostal La Fonda
All rooms at the Fonda María have heating and air conditioning. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and an iron.There is a lounge and a cafeteria where you can try typical local produce. Public areas are fully air conditioned and heated.Benissa is one of the most historic towns on the Costa Blanca. Monuments include the Catedral de la Marina. Nearby Calpe has an excellent sports marina. Jávea and Moraira, where you can practise scuba diving, are 12.4 miles away, and free parking is available 500 feet away.There is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway and the N-332 main road.
- Beautiful attention to detail. Highly recommended. 🙂
- Very clean, quirky but nice, easy to find. Quiet for sleeping. Tea and coffee making facilities
- Large bed, very comfortable. Small area to sit outside, with interesting plants.
- Friendly staff. Clean and a central location for Benissa.
- Friendly. Ideal location for old town. Clean and comfortable.Our room included a private patio.
Caballito de Mar
Relax in the Caballito de Mar’s wonderful gardens, where you can take a dip in one of the swimming pools to cool off in the sunshine. You will also find various covered and uncovered terraces complete with sun loungers, sofas and hammocks where you can unwind in the private and tranquil atmosphere of the hotel.All rooms offer sea views and include air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.
- Nina and the lady in the kitchen were lovely. The room was very comfortable and everywhere was so clean.
- We had a wonderful stay, it’s a great place with a lot of privacy. Nina and Sabrina took very good care of us. We will definately come back!
- Great location great staff lovley rooms and pools and relaxing areas
Great breakfast freshly made,
Lovely pool areas
- Very relaxed atmosphere, lovely staff , excellent accommodation we will be revisiting next year x
Semi-detached Villa Eva Asiana
Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play tennis at the guest house. Gandía is 25 miles from Semi-detached Villa Eva Asiana, and Calpe is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
There is a beautiful lounge con TV and very spacious leading to the garden very easy for children as it is a quite and no through road.Free use of bicycles, bike hire and car hire are available at the property and the area is popular for golfing. Gandía is 24.9 miles from La Carpa Villa, while Calpe is 3.7 miles from the property. You can engage in various activities, such as diving and fishing. Alicante Airport is 44.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Gandía is 25 miles from Casa Lili, and Calpe is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 miles from Casa Lili.
- Very helpful staff, and the room was very well maintained, clean and good value for money.
- The staff are so friendly and helpful, it’s a family run business and it shows, they are fabulous hosts. I cannot speak highly enough about the whole setup. The rooms are brilliant, the restaurant serves the most delicious food and it’s so reasonably priced!!!
- The location is good and the hotel is value for money. The staff are particularly efficient and nice. The restaurant is plainly very popular for dinner with local residents.
- Excellent value for money lovely friendly people, the room and bathroom beautifully furnished very modern and very clean. Would definitely stay here again.
The restaurant was great and not far to get to bed!
Lovely Thai/Japanese food and good value.
Staff friendly and professional.
Hostal Tres Molins
Each simply-decorated room at Hostal Tres Molins has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A small selection of cafés and shops can be found in Jesús Pobre. Dénia has a range of restaurants and bars, and is just 6 miles away.Gandia and its beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Valencia and Alicante are approximately 62 miles away.
- Little private terrace at the back and original features were exposed in the wall, large bathroom, excellent quality decoration little rural gem, great value for the money. We had spainish style breakfast in Pedro bar very reasonable and great to mix with the locals.
Breakfast not included but can be bought at the bar next door which is owned by the same people. This is a very Spanish village which we found a little unwelcoming.
The place was spotlessly clean. We only needed a few nights there whilst builders were working in our villa closeby on el Montgo.
- Cleanliness was excellent, and staff couldn’t have been more friendly. The rooms were exactly as portrayed on photos when booking. We needed somewhere near both Denia and Jávea for 2 adults and 3 young children at fairly short notice and they had a twin and a triple which suited us perfectly at the best price in the area. Perfect – thank you
- Nice reformed “casa del pueblo”. Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean. Good sized room with terrace, and very quiet.
- Trato muy personal, lugar tranquilo y comodo, volveremos……
Hostal Residencial La Paloma II
The rooms at the Paloma feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse has a Spanish-style bar where breakfast is served. Drinks can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace.Easily accessible from the AP7 Highway, Hostal La Paloma II is a 10 minute walk from Calpe Beach. The city’s famous Peñón de Ifach Park is 2.5 miles away.
- Very clean close to town and coast very comfortable beds good breakfast
- Easy to get to from main bus station just a short walk. I am a fit 77yr old and walked to main shopping area 10 minutes beach in 20. Room clean ,bathroom spotless towels changed daily ( Thanks Toni) small fridge is a plus to keep drinks chilled to enjoy on terrace with chairs and table. Stayed 5 nights although close to road sleep was undisturbed .
-Very clean room
-Near old town
-Good check in and check out
- Clean room. Good view of the rock from the window.
- Good outdoor sitting areas, room clean, freshly prepared breakfast.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma
Rooms at La Paloma feature rustic décor and are equipped with air conditioning. They also include a private bathroom.The accommodation offers a lush garden.The tour desk at the La Paloma guest house can provide information on the area and help to organise excursions. Free private parking is available on site.
- I felt good there, small room but cosey, nice flowers and decoration around garden terrasse and pool. In sommer probably fun to be. Owners correct but not very talkative; she spoke enlish her husband did not.
- Staff were very friendly, cheap clean and easy to get to
- The bed was very comfortable, the position of the Hostel is very good with restaurants nearby and a fabulous open air bar called Bar Grizzly with great food. The breakfast at the hostel was excellent.
- Tiny room with really comfortable bed and pillows. It has every basic thing one needs. Staff is kind and helpful. The place is unique, cozy and clean.
- Good value for money. Clean and comfortable. Shower nice and powerful hot water all the time. Nice staff. Few bars and restaurants 1 min walk away.
Innate Active Hotel
Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the guest house. Gandía is 24.9 miles from Innate Active Hotel, while Calpe is 6.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47.2 miles from the property.
- Manager was very helpful. The Hotel accepted dogs-we had two with us. Room was basic but clean if uninspiring, sadly the bathroom was not so clean. Would come again once all things completed.
- Huge rooms, everyone was extremely nice and helpful. They all love dogs!
- We stayed overnight and didn’t eat breakfast as we had to leave early. This room was sufficient for our needs, it was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was really big and had 2 sinks. Good value for money. Excellent waiter who even played tennis with the kids for an hour!
- Breakfast was dreadful the worst I ever had..there was no comfort at this hotel ok I suppose if you were playing tennis !!
And they even stayed and waited for me as I was very late.
A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are provided. There is a coffee machine and a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Gandía is 25 miles from Treasurita, and Calpe is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Senija Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Senija Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Senija Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Senija Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!