10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Selva Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Selva Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Selva Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Selva Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Selva Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Selva Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Selva Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Selva Majorca:
Finca Hotel Es Castell
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each air-conditioned room at Finca Hotel Es Castell includes free WiFi, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Finca Hotel Es Castell you will find a shared lounge, games room and luggage storage. There is also a shared tennis court available within the property grounds.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This country house is 31.1 miles from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
- Utterly charming property in a beautiful setting. Perfect!
- It was a great place to stay, nice staff, no noise, magnificent location, and great view over the countryside and hilltop villages.
- Very friendly catering cleaning staff though only saw reception staff on arrival.
- Fabulous room with excellent view, but disappointingly single beds rather than double.
- Good breakfast, nice evening meal, lovely surroundings, very quaint buildings and very nice staff who organised a number of surprises for my wife’s birthday.
Santuari de Lluc
The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialise in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- This was our second holiday at the Santuari de Lluc. We love the place. The staff are always friendly, especially Maria who is a super lady and always helpful. We will definitely return.
- The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was good with a reasonable selection. The staff were helpful. The location, set in the mountains was excellent if you want to do some walks.
- Lovely historic building and great setting in the mountains. Basic bedroom facilities as expected. Good shower with plenty of hot water. Book a table for evening meal if you wish to eat on site as it gets busy. Great area for mountain walking and cycling. A number of trails start from the monastery.
- Beautiful environment for hiking, the accommodation was very clean. We were happy that the late checkout was possible until 6 pm, so we could take the last bus to Palma. There are three restaurants to choose a dinner.
- Lovely atmosphere. Very quiet. Beautiful countryside. Good base for walking. Great food.
Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling.El Arenal is 15 miles from Casa Galileo, and Alcudia is 16 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14 miles away.
- In the center, at small market place, nice breakfast at small backery
- Lovely little property right in the centre of the village. Very modern decor and spotlessly clean. We stayed in room 4 which didn’t have a bathroom but there was a lovely large bathroom right opposite so wouldn’t hesitate to book this room again.
- Really comfy bed and beautiful old house. Really central to the village with bars, banks and bakery nearby.
- Excellent guesthouse, beautiful and very clean. Big rooms and spaces.
- Clean, in a nice town, much more “local” than the rest
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, minibar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 18.6 miles away.
- Great host. Plenty to eat for breakfast. Comfortable beds
- Great place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and in a very central spot. Didn’t eat breakfast but it seemed to be fresh and varied.
- Central location, good communication, cleanliness, real trust and independence.
- Lovely friendly atmosphere. Relaxed breakfast. Nice and quiet.
- Low price, roomy. Very near to town center and close to bus stop.
Ca Na Carme Alaronera
The rooms at the guest house come with a seating area and a TV with satellite channels. Guest rooms at Ca Na Carme Alaronera feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 20.5 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
- Friendly owners, stylishly renovated house, rain shower and you can press your own orange juice!
- Independence was best part. Own key. Use of kitchen and garden
- We spent 4 enjoyable nights here. A beautiful, tastefully restored old building, as good as it appears on booking.com website. Very central to everything that excellent town of Soller has to offer, yet tucked around a corner & peaceful. It was raining when we arrived at Soller bus station with heavy luggage, Fabio kindly came out & picked us up, so a great vibe from the outset. Owners Fabio & Silvia live onsite, are not intrusive, & we really enjoyed conversations with them. Plus they gave us great tips for walks & a boat trip. Bravo! Our room was very light & spacious, had a lovely outlook, & very stylish bathroom. The kitchen & common areas downstairs were very comfortable and inviting. Great cafes, bakeries, grocery store within easy walk, so you can choose to prepare meals at the Loft, or eat out. And you have direct walking access to some of the most breathtaking rambles we have ever been lucky enough to enjoy.
- What a great place. This newly renovated, old townhouse sits within the historic center of Sóller and is run by two lovely and friendly hosts. The rooms are quite large, the bathroom was clean, the shared living and dining room is fantastic and the kitchen allows you to prepare breakfast or similar, which you then can enjoy on the terrace. If I come back to Sóller, I will certainly stay here again.
- Beautiful design, super friendly and accommodating hosts.
At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units come with a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 14.3 miles from SólleRooms, while Alcudia is 22.4 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14.9 miles away.
Very peaceful even though it is just a few metres from the centre. Absolutely no disturbance from other guests and a lovely quiet, sunny courtyard to sit in.
Room was clean and spacious with a good shower. Bed was comfortable and had nice linen.
Decent tea and coffee making facilities (with a nespresso machine in the lobby) and useful to have a fridge.
Excellent location, modern room but full of character
Comfy bed and all we needed for a week long stay
- Peaceful inner courtyard and beautiful reception space. Very good location to walk to Sollér main square and places. High discretion from the host and the other guests.
- The rooms are property are in immaculate condition and spotlessly clean
- Amazing location, great facilities, uncomplicated check-in and check-out, helpful staff.
- Very peaceful even though it is just a few metres from the centre. Absolutely no disturbance from other guests and a lovely quiet, sunny courtyard to sit in.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.El Arenal is 19 miles from La Luna, and Alcudia is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The Studio had a view, nice kitchen, terrase, washingmaschine and tumbler.
- The owner was very nice and resolved a problem we had on his own initiative. Thanks! 😉
- Francois was very helpful and hospitable. He made sure we had everything we needed (we did ask for extra blankets and heating and he sorted it out straight away). We had all top floor to ourselves.
- ruhige Lage in direkter Nähe zum Zentrum in einem alten, stilvoll eingerichteten Stadthaus
- Tips für Abendessen und Frühstück! Kontaktaufnahme vor Anreise per WhatsApp.
Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Casa Margarita features free WiFi.Guests can benefit from breakfast à la carte in Hotel La Vila, which is just 2 minutes away from Casa Margarita.Alcudia is 22.4 miles from Casa Margarita, while Magaluf is 19.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14.9 miles from the property.
This property is the dirtiest place I have ever stayed. The bed could have walked out of the door by itself with whatever was living in the matress the shower curtain was black as was the rest of the bathroom, rags for towels, dirt everywhere. Wardrobes
& draws you could not open, I could go on, any hotel site should not advertise this place, as I think they have a duty of care to their clients, & I would not put my dog in this place, never mind pay £69 per night for the privilege.
- Old charming building, central heating winter time, good location since it is few steps from railway station. Bathroom on corridor worked well to our purposes.
- Casa Margerita was centrally located. The room was clean.
No one was at the hotel when we arrived. Unable to call number posted d/t our us phones. No other directions for assistance was posted.
The very nice owner arrived and called the posted number. She was very unhappy that this has frequently happened with other customers.
We thought the room was over priced d/t the size of the room and totally outdated.
- The water was very hot, the bathrooms were clean & the location central
- This property is the dirtiest place I have ever stayed. The bed could have walked out of the door by itself with whatever was living in the matress the shower curtain was black as was the rest of the bathroom, rags for towels, dirt everywhere. Wardrobes
Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall
This charming and stylish property features rustic style details such as exposed wooden beams, stone walls and vintage furniture. Rooms here come with a private bathroom and bed linen and towels.Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall is well situated for outdoor activities such as hiking.The closest supermarket is an hour’s drive away and Port de Soller Port is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The original building dates to the 12th century, and is full of character. It’s in a beautiful, rugged setting, teeming with birds – a highlight for us was seeing Black Vultures soaring over the valley. It’s also very peaceful, and a great area for walking and photography, with ancient-looking pollarded Olive trees, and shady pine forests. Also, Aurora – who picked us up, and seemed to run the hotel almost single-handed – was endlessly charming and helpful!
- This place is a 12 Century castle and a 75 minute walk from the main road unless you have a 4×4. It is totally cut off and the walk to the place could not be more beautiful. My second visit. For a unique experience, Balitx d’Avall cannot be beaten. Elegant, steeped in history and well furnished. All meals provided (there is nowhere else to eat), plus delicious orange juice from the estate and a modest selection of drinks.
Fantastic finca all by itself surrounded by mountains!
Beautiful place, very peaceful.
Great food both dinner and breakfast.
- This was our second stay in Balitx and just as memorable. We love it!
- This is just a little piece of heaven. Miles off the beaten track lies a 7 bedroom 16th Century guest house like you would never have imagined with a great cook and an excellent multi talented Czech called Dita who speaks excellent English, German, Spanish, Algonquin and Czech. Wonderful walking from the front door to Cala Tuent, their own ridgeline watchtower or back to the Soller valley via the Mirador de ses barques. No WiFi, very little phone signal and no TV …. perfect bliss!
Top Guest Houses In Selva Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Selva Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Selva Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Selva Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!