10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sedor Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sedor Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sedor Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sedor Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sedor Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sedor Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sedor Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sedor Galicia:
Pazo Santa María
This historic building has original stone walls and wooden beams. There are relaxing lounges, with a library and an open fireplace. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Rooms at Pazo Santa María are spacious and charming. They have heating and a private bathroom. The hotel also has a restaurant, a bar and a terrace, with impressive views.At Pazo Santa María you can also rent a bicycle, get tourist information of the area and El Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route or get a massage.The French route of the Camino de Santiago is 0.6 miles away and the Camino Primitivo and Camino Norte are on the edge of the hotel’s grounds. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- The staff drove us to the hotel. The room was absolutely beautiful, the dinner and service was amazing. They also made us breakfast picnic boxes because we were leaving early.
- Really nice place with beautiful garden and living rooms. Food was excellent! The masseur is super good and really eased our muscle pains.
José, the manager, was very nice and very helpful.
The Cook cooked a wonderful vegan meal and they opened the restaurant exclusively for me.
- Wonderful hotel, perhaps even the nicest on the whole Camino. Charming buildings, excellent staff, great food at dinner and breakfast.
We have stayed here on both of our Camino de Santiago visits to Arzua.
Pazo Santa Maria is like home for us. We love this property. The rooms and the common areas and the grounds are beautiful and serene. Our dinners and breakfasts were delicious and healthy. However, the staff is really what set the Pazo Santa Maria apart. Everyone there treated us like family. Everyone there understood and embodied the core values of the Camino, sincere hospitality and caring for a Pilgrim along the way.
Thanks to Jose, Miguel, and Sergio. Buen Camino!!
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and hiking. Lugo is 28.6 miles from Casa Garea, while Sada is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 15.5 miles from the property.
- This was a beautiful facility and staff really helpful but it is outside of the town, so if you are on the Camino you need to work out your route. We called in early to check accommodation then continued walking for another 9k and it cost us €14 for taxi back. Didn’t realise it was out of the town but would use again. Good value pilgrim meal at night.
- Manuel and Christina were super. We not only had a room with 2 beds and a bath but another sitting room with a dining table. Everything was fresh and tidy. Lovely outside terrace. We were a bit apprehensive about highway noise but there was just minimal. Christina prepared us a lovely dinner. Pilgrim meals also available. This pension is about 300 meters off the Camino through some trees. There is a small sign on where to turn off. It would be best to ask Manuel prior to your arrival for the appoximate Camino km. You can also back track on the highway if you miss the forest path.
- Clean rooms , bed linen and towels – comfortable beds
- Wonderful place just off the Camino path about 200 meters. Hosts were very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were spacious, comfortable, and high quality. One of our best stops on the Camino.
- A stunning cottage feel room with high ceilings and exposed beams. Comfortable bed and big bathroom. Dinner on site was lovely! Would highly highly recommend for anyone, especially anyone doing the camino! Great stay!
La Casona de Nené
Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from La Casona de Nené, and Sada is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles away.
- This was a surprise in the making. Extremely comfortable was like a little piece of heaven.
- Great location for walking the Camino. A new hotel which was very comfortable and stylish, even had a small swimming pool!! The service from the owner was exceptional.
- Excellent reception staff. Warm and helpful. Room was spacious, clean, beds comfortable, neighborhood easy to navigate. Quiet at night. Slept well. Restaurant casa de nene was very good – staff was excellent. Can not recommend highly enough.
- From the moment I got there, I was treated as a special guest. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was outstanding and a perfect start for a day on the Camino
- Walking the Camino and spent a night here. The place was very clean and the owner was super friendly and helpful. Would stay here again without hesitation. The breakfast that was included at the restaurant was also very good.
Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 21 miles from Pensión Ribadiso, and Lugo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión Ribadiso.
- an absolute gem of a place, beautiful location, and a very welcome stop after a long long walk. Everything was there, beautifully appointed bedroom and bathroom, really comfortable, quiet and peaceful. the restaurant the other side of the road/ pathway is great for dinner and breakfast.
- Excellent and clean Pensión located directly on the Camino. The room was excellent, clean and on the main level with a wonderful little patio directly accessible from the room or the main lobby. The service was excellent at check in and easy on the way out. I would recommend this Pensión to anyone walking the Camino.
- A wonderful stopover before Azua with a beautiful garden and very comfortable surroundings. The most comfortable beds we have had on the Camino and great laundry facilities. Very helpful owner. Nice menu del dia opposite the accommodation.
Lovely setting by river. Garden with seating. Inside sitting area.
Good restaurant opposite with lots of seating.
- This was a beautiful place to stay . Inside and views to die for. Very welcome rest after a walk from palas De rei staff were very friendly.
Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar
Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Both free WiFi and free private parking are available at this guest house. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free bicycle storage is available upon request.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Sada is 29.8 miles from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar, while Portomarin is 28.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar.
- In central location near church and restaurants. Large room and bathroom. Also had bar device to hang wet clothes to dry which was most helpful.
- The room was large, modern and quiet. I haf a private patio too. The owner was very nice and helpful.
- Right in town close to the Camino. Breakfast was really good. Chorizo with eggs and toast and of course that lovely coffee that everyone can make. This is the first time we transferred our bags and it was only 3 euro. No issues.
- Lovely man in reception, so helpful. Very clean, big bedroom and bathroom. Lovely touch of complimentary water and fruit when we arrived.
- Very friendly staff. Extremely clean bedroom and bathroom. Washer and dryer was great to have. Location was perfect!
A Lúa do Camiño
Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards at the guest house. Santiago de Compostela is 27.3 miles from A Lúa do Camiño, while Lugo is 23.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20.5 miles from the property.
- Loved this place. Right on Camino 5 mins into town. Lovely house, clean, modern and a bit like home.
- Clean and very well decorated house on good Camino location. I recommend.
- Definitely the best value for money on the Camino. Was really surprised by the quality of the lodging. Second most enjoyable overnight on the Camino.
- Our favourite place to stay on the Camino. No complaints at all, a little piece of luxury.
- Beautiful home located on the El Camino as you come into town. Beautiful place with marble throughout the house, tastefully decorated and a large patio and pool out back. The rooms are well suited for couples or singles and have a shared washroom on the top floor that is all marble as well. The sitting area is large, beautiful and interesting with a large variety of books. It is also a great room large groups and would make for a fun evening of getting to know others also on the walk. The grounds are immaculate and well kept, and the staff are friendly and helpful.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Pensión Pereiro, and Portomarin is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Everything was all that I could have expected it to be.
- Very nicely renovated & spacious room with ensuite. Easy access to the Camino.
- New double room with ensuite. Clean, beside the bus stop and great value
Surprisingly spacious and modern room with a large shower. Arriving in the area, you do not expect to find the inside to be so clean and well kept. This is a little gem with a low price tag. The heating was on and controlled by use of the radiators.
For those traveling the Camino as a couple, it is worth the extra €5 for you own room. It was the best room we have stopped in and we have done the Camino since st Jean.
- Looks are deceiving – the outside is not all that welcoming, but the rooms are nice. We arrived at night so we didn’t really notice the outside of the hotel, which looks pretty run down, as well as the lobby area. But the price for a private room was right! We had to remember, this place, as well as others, is made for camino pilgrims who are only looking for a place to rest.
Pensión Domus Gallery
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portomarin is 29 miles from Pensión Domus Gallery, and Betanzos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Staff not helpful. Dirty sheets with none to replace them. Gave us the wrong size room.
- It looked modern but it was very cold in the night.
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Property was clean and well kept. Room and bathroom was modern
- Lovely building which appears to have been recently renovated. Very cosy, comfortable rooms with wardrobe space, TV, bedside tables and a nice bathroom with heated towel rail.
- We could buy water in a vending machine downstairs.
Pension Restaurante Sony
All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension Restaurante Sony, and Portomarin is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Service was great, staff was very sweet and accommodating
- Excellent, cheap restaurant on site – and Manuel the owner is the warmest proprietor we have ever come across. So helpful!
Very warm welcome, room OK, pleasant covered terrace outside room.
Tasty food friendly staff
- The hotel was a good value for a private room. It is located on a busy street, but there are double pane windows to keep out the noise.
- Staff were extremely friendly. Food was absolutely amazing and value for money. Fantastic place to stay if you are looking for a little Spanish culture. It is less than 100m from the Camino de Santiago
Each heated room comes with 1 double bed or 2 single beds, a TV and a desk. Some rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.The property restaurant offers breakfast, daily menus and à la carte services. There is also a bicycle parking available. Guests will find a pleasant park 3.1 miles away from the property.El Molino is next to a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars, as well as public transport stops. Santiago de Compostela is 34.2 miles from the property.
- Very quiet room, great shower with a lot of pressure and very hot water. Very close to different places to do the laundry and the town centre.
- Great value for money , had a bath, friendly staff, bar restaurant
- Friendly staff. Good coffee 🙂 Laundry capabilities.
- Quiet and comfortable and good bathroom facilities.
- Easy checkin, good-sized room, location is not too far from main street with services.
Top Guest Houses In Sedor Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sedor Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sedor Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sedor Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!