10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sedella Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sedella Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sedella Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sedella Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sedella Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sedella Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sedella Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sedella Andalucía:
The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Benalmádena is 30 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña, and Nerja is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
A small bonus was the recently opened small cafe on the street level of the building.
Handy location for walking to the north
Excellent little cafe below for breakfast and picnic for the day.
- The key wasn´t very good and took a while to manage to open the main door and the last day the toilet paper was in short supply.
- Best value for money ever: at 20 Euros a night. Very comfortable bed, quiet, all very clean and friendly.
+ The owners are kind and friendly, they speak little english, but enough to get things going. I recommend using Google Translate for text communication though : ) They do make sure that your stay is as good as it can be with resources that they have.
+ It was nice and clean with friendly atmosphere
+ Good value for money
+ Very good location 15 min by car from Torre del Mar, 15 min by car from Nerja, 35 min from Malaga itself. Mountains all around, great roads, lots of beaches, lots of places to explore around.
- Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
All rooms have a high quality simple décor and tiled floors. They include 2 twin beds and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge and drink making facilities.The property also includes shared barbecue facilities, private swimming pool and free private parking.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 2,300 feet of the property, and the Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away. Nerja is 16.2 miles from Villa Andalucia, and Malaga Airport is 42.3 miles away.
- Lovely appartment with small kitchen, clean bathroom and good beds. Nice outside terrace (shared with other guests if there are any). The views are amazing and location in the village is excellent. The host is lovely as well and will give you any information you need.
- Lovely host Helen. Great view, tranquil part of town bur accessible to centre of village. Good location for walks in area. Twin room great, fridge to cool water and beer, comfortable beds, good shower. Small pool and terrace great to cool off, friendly atmosphere amongst other guests.
- Helen was very friendly, giving advice on anything we needed during our stay. We were in a studio room, and it was nice to have fresh milk in the fridge for coffee etc. The pool, with its shades and beds, was also very welcome as it was a hot week.
- The views, the pool and the garden. Perfect location for relaxed and quiet days and nights.
- Villa Andalucia is a beautiful property located in stunning countryside. Helen was always very friendly and helpful during our stay.
Hospedería El Caravansar
Air-conditioned rooms come with a balcony, TV and safe. Also heated, rooms feature tiled floors and have a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the El Caravansar guest house. There is also a bar.You can go horse riding and hiking in the surrounding area. The A7 Motorway is easily accessible and Málaga is a 50-minute drive away.
- Charming place, lots of original artworks and lovely finish to the doors. One thing I suggest, is arriving after 6 to check in
- Everything cozy, clean, well done..The owner and her daugther so helpfull
- Fantastic views from room & patio. Great location. Friendly & helpful staff
- In such a good position in the town. We stayed a the top floor the view across the town was excellent. The property it’s self had real charm in a true Spanish way. Attention to detail was spot on.
- Comfortable nicely decorated room in a great location. We did not spend much time in the room, but the shower and bed were very comfortable. There is a nice little breakfast place below that opens at 9 o’clock
The rooms at the Esperanza feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom.Easily accessible from the A7 Motorway, Esperanza Hostal is 25 minutes’ drive from central Málaga. You can drive to Nerja and its famous Balcón de Europa viewpoint in 30 minutes. Free parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- Sat on balcony lovely view of sea . Also no charge for our little dog . Also needed wifi put us in a room so we could pick it up
- The motel is literally across the road from the beach with no properties in between, so no properties are blocking the view etc. You can see the beach from the motel. Extremely easy to find as it’s on the main road (although the rooms are seperated from the road by the pool area – so rooms are quiet) . The main room and bathroom were very large. We visited in Winter but I would imagine that in the Summer the pool is amazing.
- Amazing view from the hotel room. Location is perfect, like 1 min walk away from the beach.
- Great locación just across the Street from the beach
- No frills Hostal, very clean and friendly staff. Great to be able to have off road parking.
Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus
Each room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.The guest house also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 29 miles from Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus, and Benalmádena is 31 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural
The guest house offers rooms with rustic decor and traditional style, and each room has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the Alhama River dam and the Sierra Tejeda Mountains, whilst other rooms have a terrace.The guest house has an Arabic bath set in a cave, including hot and cold water pools, a pool with back-massage jets, a steam room, and massage treatments. These facilities bear a surcharge.The restaurant offers both set menu and a la carte options consisting of homemade dishes and grilled meats.The property can organise wine tasting tours to local bodegas. Other popular activities in the area include hiking and mountain biking.El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is a 40-minute drive from Granada Airport.
- We have stayed at this property on lots of occasions and always enjoy. The staff are so friendly the food is typical of rural Andalucia and it is wonderful. This is the first time we have stayed in the Caves, what a wonderful experience really peaceful. What could be seen as a disadvantage no signal for telephone or internet, means you do get a proper rest.
- Very friendly staff; very interesting location, and nicely decorated rooms. The adjoining restaurant was better than good. Much better than the usual tourist places. Unique!
- Good place to relax a d enjoy the hamam. The rooms in the cave are really lovely and much nicer than the regular ones in the main building.
- I was travelling alone, without a car, and just wanted a relaxing place to stay in the country, and that was what I got. The room was lovely, with a balcony and view of the lake, the breakfast was satisfying, and the food in general very good. The house wine is excellent. Although the restaurant is closed after lunch, they were happy to prepare me a cold dinner to have in my room later, which was perfect, as it is 2 km or more to the town, and a taxi back and forth would have been expensive. There are lots of wonderful walks around the hotel, and there’s a discount for guests at the hammam, where I spent one morning. The host Juan was kind and attentive to me, which is always nice when you are traveling alone. He always inquired if everything was to my liking and was very accommodating. Muchas Gracias Juan!
Great location by a lake wonderful for bird watchers
We had a great meal in the late afternoon (the hotel was shut for the evening as Champions League final)
Good choice for continental breakfast
Was very busy on arrival so clearly liked by the locals
Room with a balcony was a decent size and beds were very comfortable
Hostal Nerjasol is housed in a traditional whitewashed Andalusian building. Each room comes with antique-style furnishings and a high definition TV with channels in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian.The Nerjasol’s summer terrace has tables and chairs, and a sun terrace with loungers, parasols and a shower. It offers a games room with billiards and table football.There is also an area with vending machines. A computer with free internet access is available.There are 3 beaches within 8 minutes’ walk of the Nerjasol.
the room is just ok but it has the smell of smoking!
it is quite noisy at night the bathroom is too old.
but the location is very nice to visit.
- The NerjaSol is very central… The staff are super helpful and very nice, they do their best in a very dated setting..
- Perfect location, friendly staff, comfortable, clean and good value for money ?
- Only slept there but is clean and cheap and 2 min walk into the centre
- The private roof terrace I had was nice and gave me that extra bit of space. Location is excellent for both the bus station and the seafront, it’s right in the middle of the two. Staff were helpful, especially the day I left, printing out a bus ticket free of charge for me.
- the room is just ok but it has the smell of smoking!
All rooms in La Seguiriya have a flat-screen satellite TV and free WiFi, and some have views of the Sierras de Alhama y Tejeda Natural Reserve. Each comes with a private bathroom.There is a lounge with a bar, as well as a library area with sofas and armchairs. The restaurant serves home-cooked dishes from the Andalusia region.The Arab baths are just 5 minutes’ drive from the property. A good range of bars and restaurants can be found within a few minutes’ walk.
- Actually a last minute booking to escape the rain on a bicycle tour. Awesome house, awesome view, lovely atmosphere and they serve diner as well – in short a highlight
- Brilliant position. Lovely interiors. Great breakfast. Free parking in the town
- Central and quiet location with fantastic views at the gorge from the terrace. Nice interior
The hotel was beautiful, very tradionally Spanish. Clean throughout, with nice comfortable bed. Everything we required in the room.
The view from our room was outstanding.
Thank you for our lovely night with you.
- We found the entire premises delightful, the view from the terrace beautiful and the room was clean, comfortable, and very unique in design. Also the family that runs this business is very helpful and likeable.
Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Almijara Residence offers guests free drinks every evening for one hour.Málaga is 26.1 miles from Almijara Residence, while Nerja is 8.1 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- If we could give 20 points, we would! This was by far the best stay we had. Graham and Rosa are so kind and lovely, we felt relaxed the minute we walked into their B&B. Very quite place, nice rooms, great rooftop terrasse and the breakfast was one of a kind. When you are around, stay there.
Graham & Rosa are one of the best hosts I’ve ever met!
Graham waited us till 00:30 and made us a sandwich to eat with a welcome wine.
The breakfast was awesome, the terrace bar, everything…
I hope one day I can meet them again. Thanks guys again!
- The staff were great . Come and go as you please . The balcony was wonderful with great views . A small bar was a welcome relief in the evening .
- This is a little gem!! Very comfortable and stylish, excellent location and the best breakfast I’ve had in a long time. This couple have thought of everything and are very lovely, we will be recommending their hotel to friends
First class facilities and great service in a great location.The food was first class and served on the roof terrace with excellent views across the square and countryside.
Would recommend with without hesitation.
Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling.Malaga is 20 miles from Cortijo Nidolea, and Torremolinos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Good location, quiet but close enough to everything.
- We loved the location and the fact it was a typical spanish property very querky, also the dip pool was an added bonus.
- Swimming pool, table in open area for breakfast, chill out atmosphere on site
- This hacienda/ pension is very nice, owners are nice people, rooms are clean. The location is good, cca 20 minutes far from the sea.
- was quirky and friendly and as one would expect for a cortijo at the price.
Top Guest Houses In Sedella Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sedella Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sedella Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sedella Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!