10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Secastilla Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Secastilla Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Secastilla Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Secastilla Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Secastilla Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Secastilla Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Secastilla Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Secastilla Aragon:
Mesón de Colungo
The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
- This is our second visit here because the owners were so accommodating.They even included us in a local event that was important to the area. Nothing was too much trouble.
Antigua Casa Catones
Featuring rustic details such as exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings, each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The house’s lounge has a selection of books and board games. Guests can use the fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker that are in one of the lounges.Turbón hot spring baths are around 30 minutes’ drive from Antigua Casa Catones. Boí Ski Slopes can be reached in an hour’s drive and Cerler Ski Slopes in a 1.5-hour drive.
- Elena was lovely as was her home and splendid breakfast.
- Great breakfast. Close to congost de mont-rebri. Friendly host.
Elena, a host, is the most attentive and kind human being you wish to meet during your travelling away from home.
Plentiful homemade breakfasts and dinners every day we stayed there. Tasty desserts and good coffee. Elena made sure we had everything we need. Very interesting old house in a quiet village. Great stay to explore the nearby mountains and hikes.
The location is almost perfect for hikers or fans of history. It’s close to the Mont Rebei and there’s a lot of history in towns nearby.
Also dinner and breakfast were delicious, the chicken was even from own farm.
- The accommodation is in a lovely house and the village is nice, too. The landlady is very kind. Breakfast is tasty, especially the home-made marmalade. Wifi works very well. The room is normal size with nice furniture and comfortable bed, and it is clean. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls. There is a free parking area not far from the house.
Looking onto the mountains, the charming rooms at Casa Labata have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All rooms have heating, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.Alquezar is 1.9 miles from the property, while Barbastro and its ravines are approximately 11.2 miles away. Rodellar can be reached in 35 minutes by car and the lake at El Grado is 26.1 miles from the Labata.
Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Small Spanish town, near to Alquezar but away from the tourist trail
- La ubicación y el precio bastante asequible para la zona la que es. El hombre que atendía muy amable.
Lugar tranquilo, económico y trato muy correcto. Se puede aparcar bien y está cerca de Alquézar.
Alojamiento sencillo y muy recomendable
- Confort un peu rustique, salle-de-bain un peu petite, mais personnel très sympathique et serviable
- La casa en general y el trato del personal. El desayuno muy bueno.
- Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Albergue Rural de Guara
Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden finishes, the hostel offers private rooms and shared dorm rooms. All of the rooms include a bathroom, heating and a balcony.Albergue Rural de Guara has an on-site restaurant and bar, and picnic lunches can be provided upon request. Alquézar also offers a small selection of other dining options and shops.A public swimming pool can be found just in front of the hostel. Hiking is possible in the surrounding countryside.Huesca can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Lleida is around an hour away via the A-22 Motorway. Free public parking can be found near the property.
- Fantanstic view from the room. Easy public parking. Wakling distance to everywhere in the town.
- Fantastic view from the room! Great receptionists! Good breakfast.
- Fantastic view, easy parking on site, good breakfast by Spanish standards, there was even some cheese!
- The view of the medieval church and village from our room’s terrace.
- la gentillesse du personnel, la vue superbe, la facilitè a trouver place parking
The simply decorated rooms at Hostal Narbona have heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The Narbona’s restaurant specialises in roast meat dishes and paella.Barbastro and Huesca are within 45 minutes’ drive away. Lleida and Zaragoza are within 90 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- Perfect location. If I had any questions the staff was very helpful.
- Located in the center of Alquezar. The atmosphere. The cleanliness. The restaurant terrasse. Hostal Narbona (french owner) is an institution in Alquezar. Good Narbona paella.
- Llegamos y como los cuatro días tenían libre una habitación más grande nos pusieron en esa, un detallazo! Y el tema de desayuno muy completo
- La amabilidad del personal. Nos hicieron sentirnos como en casa.
- Cumple para los que buscamos un sitio para descansar sin más pretensiones, necesita reforma, personal atento
All rooms have exterior-facing windows and include free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The a private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hostal Delgado’s restaurant serves seasonal dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar with a large terrace. Other bars, restaurants and shops can be found within 150 feet of the property.You can explore the lakes and mountains in the surrounding countryside, with Barasona and Canelles lakes within a 30-minute drive. Cerler, Baqueira Beret y Boi Taull ski resorts can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Very good value for money. Really clean and new facilities.
- The hotel was simple but clean, located in the very charming village of Benabarre. Staff was friendly, spoke good English and very helpful with giving us directions regarding surrounding hiking places and made no fuss when we unexpectedly wanted to extend our stay.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff and clean,cosy location
- Camas cómodas, aunque la habitación daba a la calle no hay ruido, todo limpio.
- Hostal correcto y funcional, habitaciones limpias, nuevas, cómodas. Buen precio.
Hostal Restaurante Pirineos
The Pirineos has simple, traditional décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has a TV.Guests can relax in the lounge, which has a small library. Free Wi-Fi access is also available here.The Pirineos is a 5-minute walk from Barbastro’s cathedral. The city is set within the pretty Somontano region and is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park.
- Staff was super helpful and very nice. Restaurant was great right there. Very large parking lot out back.
- The parking facilities and the location were a plus. If you have pets, you can take them for nice walks by the river.
- Viajábamos con bicicletas y nos ofrecieron la posibilidad de poder guardarlas en la habitación sin poner ningún tipo de queja o problema.
- La habitación que me dieron era mucho mejor de lo que esperaba, el colchón estaba prácticamente nuevo, muy acogedor y todo limpio. Además, no me cobraron suplementos por mi perro y el parking a un precio insuperable.
- La calidad del personal, un gusto la estancia. Es el único lugar de toda la ciudad que admite mascotas buenas lo cual dice mucho a su favor
Hostal-Restaurante La Choca
The 8 rooms at Hostal-Restaurante La Choca feature traditional décor and exposed wooden beams. All include central heating and private bathroom and some also have a terrace. A flat-screen TV is available upon request.The property’s charming restaurant serves breakfast and dinner featuring both traditional regional and international cuisine. A take-away lunch can be provided.La Choca can organise various activities through the Guides Services, including abseiling and tours of the River Vero Cultural Park. The area also has various hiking and cycling routes.The property is set 1 hours’ drive from Huesca and 49.7 miles from the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National park. You can reach Zaragoza and Lleida by car in 2 hours.The medieval town of Aínsa is 40 minutes’ drive away, while Alquézar is a 20-minute drive away.
- The best part about this magic place was the evening meal.. a beautiful 4 course meal served by the gracious host Miguel.. A very special place.. It was a fantastic place to spend the night on our cycling trip in this part of Spain..
- Accueil très chaleureux en toute simplicité, endroit très beau et calme, cuisine copieuse et recherchée
- El silencio, la comida, el carrasca milenaria, la atención, el lugar. No se puede pedir más.
- Tout : très bon accueil,naturel et authentique ! Très bon repas varié et suffisant,très bon petit déjeuner avec des produits maison.Le village est une merveille de beauté, la région est sublime !Nous reviendrons dans ce petit hôtel dont les propriétaires sont extrêmement accueillants !
- La atención del dueño Miguel Angel, nos hizo sentir como en casa. Habitación limpia, camas cómodas, toda la estancia en general ha sido excelente. Tanto el desayuno como la cena de productos de la zona y frescos, todo buenísimo!
Hostal Rural Casa Castro
Hostal Rural Casa Castro offers twin rooms and quadruple rooms. Each of them includes a private bathroom.The guest house features an outdoor terrace and a 24-hour reception. Vending machines with drinks are also availableThe Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. The area is well-known for numerous wine routes as well as outdoor activities such as canyoning, hiking and rock climbing.
- Nicely equiped room with airco and clean. Two windows so enough light, it all felt very comfortable. The village is quiet and the parking is great with a kiosk where you can buy your snacks and drinks to prepare your walk. This hotel is a silent place with where you can layback and enjoy a good meal prepared by the owners.
- The value for money, including the breakfasts and evening meals was important for me. The staff handled my appalling Spanish very well..
- Un lugar tranquilo, con buen servicio, muy bien situado para disfrutar de la sierra de Guara
- que estaba en el centro de nuestro recorrido. Nos dio tiempo para ver todo lo que pretendiamos
- le caractère typique de cet établissement situé dans un charmant village et la grande propreté des lieux.
Each simple room at Hostal Palafox comes with single beds which can be joined together on prior request. They all feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath. Bed linen and towels are provided and a wake up service is also available.Hostal Palafox has a common café bar with sofas and TV where you can enjoy your meals. You can also find several shops and supermarkets in a walking distance.Set in the province of Huesca, the guest house is 14.9 miles from Alquézar, well known for canyoning and others outdoors activities such as horse riding and hiking. You can also drive to the famous Santuario de Torreciudad Monastery in 30 minutes.Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Great location, except for trying to find car parking. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Spent a night in July 2016 to wait for a bus transfer. The staff was very friendly. The place is cozy and neat. Recommenced.
- établissement idéalement situé dans la ville, très bel accueil.
El trato recibido. El desayuno muy bueno.
Se nota que poco a poco hacen mejoras.
Nos permitieron entrar antes.
- la sympathie du personnel, de l’accueil, avec simplicité et sourire. La propreté de la chambre.
Top Guest Houses In Secastilla Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Secastilla Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Secastilla Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Secastilla Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!