10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Seares Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Seares Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Seares Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seares Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seares Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Seares Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Seares Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Seares Asturias:
Simply decorated, all heated rooms have a TV, and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with shower and free toiletries.A breakfast is served every morning at the bar inside the property; and you can find a selection of shops and supermarkets in the surrounding area.Hostal Linares is 100 mteres from both the Convent of Santa Clara, and the Church of Santa María do Campo. Popular Port of Porcillán is 0.6 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable and the cleanliness exceptional.
- Value for money, comfortable, bathroom facilities, good location for restaurants and bars and in the old town.
- Very clean and centrally located, close to bars and restaurants (go and eat pulpo in one of the pulperias!), nice staff and ok bar at ground floor.
- Very good value for price! Good and central location in that charming small town!
- A bright light bedroom with view over the Plaza de Espana. Very clean and tidy.
All of the rooms have private bathrooms and heating. Some rooms have bare brick walls and views of the gardens.The El Pinar guesthouse has large gardens with barbecue facilities and a children’s play area. It can also rent bicycles.The As Catedrais blue-flag beach, declared an area of natural interest, is just a few minutes’ drive away. The border with Asturias is just 1.2 miles away.
- Clean and spacious room that was larger than expected.
- Everything . My dog was extremely happy there. Big room. Completely new. Big garden
- Staff moved vehicle for us to park our motorcycles
- Good location to visit la playa de Las catedrales
- Everything was perfect! Excellent location if you wish to see the As Catedrais beach and you are travelling by car, as it is outside of Ribadeo and it takes 5-7 minutes to drive. Parking is great, just beside the apartment. Superb surroundings and clean rooms. Highly recommend!
Refugio O Castro
Each room at Refugio O Castro comes with air conditioning, a TV with cable channels and free WiFi. The bathroom includes free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views while others have mountain views.This stylish accommodation also offers a terrace and a bar. There is a 24-hour front desk and tourist information is available upon request.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.
The location of the hotel was excellent,i have never stayed so close to the atlantic ocean. Rooms were comfortable, owner very helpful,comfortable parking.
As catedrais is a wonderful place to visit and i recommend everyone visiting this area to go for this hotel.
- Comfortable beds, excellent views, excellent breakfast. Staff extremely helpful
- Excellent breakfast. Location could not have been better. View outstanding!
- We had the room with the sea view, we got a beautiful sunrise and some maritime air. Amazing check-in experience: 4 people all standing with their smartphones dictating text into Google translate. We had a great laugh about this, but got all the recommendations about dinner and had a wonderful dinner in Ribadeo. Breakfast was basic, but nice, with good coffee and fresh orange juice.
- I stayed in the very off season. I was welcomed by the staff and given information and directions. The location is wonderful with stairs down to the beach.
- The location of the hotel was excellent,i have never stayed so close to the atlantic ocean. Rooms were comfortable, owner very helpful,comfortable parking.
Porto de Rinlo
Free public parking is possible at a location near the hotel. There is good access to major roads, including the E70.Rooms at Porto de Rinlo are simple and comfortable. They all have a bathroom and a TV. The hotel reception offers bicycle rental and a tour desk.The hotel is a traditional building. It has been renovated but has original features. It has a nice garden and a children’s playground.Las Catedrales Beach is a short drive from the hotel. There are many other beaches nearby.
- Staff were welcoming and courteous. We were asked if we wanted to change our room for one with a higher ceiling in the bathroom. Accepted gratefully. The seafood soup served in the attached restaurant was delicious. Clean, comfortable room.
Good hotel for a fair price at a very nice location in the tiny village of Rinlo
Good internet connection
- Location is ideal for cliff and costal walking. Village has plenty of excellent restaurants.
- Clean room and toilet. Interesting setting – the door of the room directly opens on the street (not a bad thing). Rinlo is a small quite town.
- Fabulous food fresh from the sea. Close to the estuary promenade.
O Lar de Carmiña
O Lar de Carmiña’s restaurant serves home-made tapas and other traditional Galician dishes. Breakfast consists of coffee with milk and a bun. There is also a bar with a flat-screen TV.O Lar de Carmiña offers its guests free passes to visit Las Catedrales Beach.Hotel O Lar de Carmiña is easily accessible from the M8 Motorway, and the popular coastal town of Foz is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- The room was clean and comfortable. We bought coffee and homemade bizcocha for breakfast in the bar. The food and wine in the restaurant was tasty and great value. Local customers called in throughout the day and evening.
Friendly staff. Nice dining in the restaurant. Clean rooms. Good WIFI reception.
My motorcycle was parked in their private garage. You can walk from the hotel to Playa las catedrales (it’s about a 20 minute walk)
- The place is just 20 min walk from Playa As Catedrais and 10 min from Playa Esteiro.
- Perfect for a short break visiting North Galicia and fantastic food. Although is not the best Hotel we have been we would go back any time.
- The location. It’s close to playa as catedrais.
Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Ribadeo is 15 miles from Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion, and Foz is 15 miles away.
- Value for money with basic cooking facilities. Nice patio area to sit out. Parking next to property.
- The hotel is very well located. Access to a washing machine and a kitchen annex are great advantages of the place.
- La disponibilidad de la persona al cargo y la buena comunicación.
- ALOJAMIENTO MUY CÓMODO. EL ENTORNO DA OPCIONES DE SENDERISMO
La buena atenciòn y amabilidad de la persona que nos recibiò. El
apartamento elegido para tres personas era un poco limitado.Había
apartamentos libres en ese momento y, sin tan siquiera decir nada, nos
ofrecieron uno independiente en la misma planta para la tercera persona
sin coste adicional; Los apartamentos son nuevos, limpios y en buen
estado de conservaciòn. El pueblo no es bonito, por haber sido
industrial y no estar enfocado al turismo, aunque la ubicaciòn es buena
para ver los alrededores. Lugo, Mondoñedo, Taramundi Los Oscos, Foz etc.
Buena relación calidad precio. Aunque estan a pie de calle y esta tiene
bastante tránsito ya que es una de las entradas al pueblo, no estan mal
insonorizados y el ruido de la calle apenas se oye, especialmente por la
noche, cuando el trànsito practicamente cesa.
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping pong at the guest house. Foz is 19 miles from Tésera, and Luarca is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 42 miles from Tésera.
- The apartments offer amazing views to Playa Porcia which is 5 min away walking distance. Lovely host, Theresa, who helped us with tips about points of interest in the area. Facilities are new and very clean. It’s quiet and relaxed. We were with our 2 years old and we could let her roam around without having to watch her every move. We missed nothing in this place. Our stay here was really perfect. We highly recommend it.
- Amplio y muy confortable. Magnifica temperatura interior con suelo radiante. Responsable muy atenta con interesantes recomendaciones para visitas por la zona. ubicado junto a preciosa playa.
- Limpieza, comodidad, relación calidad precio, ubicación, todo perfecto!!! Teresa la dueña es una mujer fuerte y encantadora que lo hace todo para que tu estancia sea perfecta. Estuvimos de vacaciones en la semana santa y lo hemos pasado genial. Somos una pareja con una niña, el estudio familiar es perfecto para una familia! Lo aconsejamos al 100% y ojalá podemos volver un día!!!
- Un lugar precioso para desconectar, playas y paisaje que no pueden decepcionar. El trato maravilloso que recibimos de Teresa (Cuídate mucho). El estudio amplio y muy limpio, con lo básico para pasar unos días confortables.
- La ubicacion de la casa y sus vistas excelente, camas comodas, habitacion muy limpia y espaciosa.
Hotel Rural Casa Xusto
Rooms at Casa Xusto come with central heating and free Wi-Fi. Each is individually decorated and has a private bathroom with a bath. Some rooms also have a seating area with a sofa and beamed ceilings.The house has a central living room where board games and coffee are available. There are sofas, armchairs and a fireplace. Hotel Rural Casa Xusto also features a courtyard and surrounding gardens.Casa Xusto is on the Camino De Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and can be reached through the N-634 Motorway. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, cycling, fishing, and canoeing. The beach is 1.6 miles away.
- Good location for travel & trips to the Spanish North coast beaches, clean and well presented which is to be expected in Spain.
- Arrived early for my booking,Pepe the owner was very accommodating in letting me book in early.
- Lovely building and grounds, the room had interesting features and was nicely decorated. The owner was very kind to point out a place where we could have pilgrim dinner which was highly enjoyable. It is good value, breakfast in off season is from a vending machine.
- We ate in a cafe recommended by the hotel and had a homemade pizza served by the bar/cafe owner. The bar/cafe provided a range of tasty bar food.
- The hotel looks like a castle. We were there in October when the season is off, so there was no tourists except us (as we felt). The room is amazing and cozy.
Each room has a TV and heating. Bathrooms are either private or shared, and include free toiletries.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The owner REALLY knows how to welcome a guest. She’s just great. We got an upgrade with no additional cost and she was explaining us what to see and what to do nearby. The room was spacious and with great views. Everything clean and new. Really comfortable.
- Nice and clean room. Good value for money. Nice owner. Good wifi. Great room and hygienic facilities.
- Very clean, tastefully installed bedrooms, nice hot showers in a spicy and span shared bathroom. Loved the microwave and tea in the hallway.
- Muy amable y nos dió consejos muy útiles sobre rutas, que ver, donde cenar tc. Muy buena relación calidad precio
Aparcar justo delante.
La cama muy cómoda
All rooms have separate bathrooms, a TV and heating. Some also have terraces. The apartments feature a lounge, fully-equipped kitchen with a stove and microwave, a washing machine and a TV. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in each.O Norte has a restaurant with different menu options and specialities such as seafood paella and octopus casserole with prawns.There is a Wi-Fi area available to guests and limited parking on site.
The family run bar and restaurant downstairs also owns hostal.
The restaurant in particular does fabulous menu del dias.this is *the* spot wheres locals congregate om eves.
10mins walk from FEVE
- Muy buena atención, muy buen precio, habitación grande, cómoda y limpia. Fácil para aparcar
- Fantastiques Vistes al mar des de l’atic. 10-15 min en cotxe de playa de las catedrales.
- El apartamento es nuevo, amplio, de buena calidad, muy limpio. Con aparcamiento propio.
Las chicas que lo atienden, encantadoras.
La ducha, que es algo que suele fallar en este tipo de alojamientos, era perfecta.
Hasta tenia un garaje donde pudimos guardar las bicis.
El desayuno estaba correcto..
Tiene ascensor… En fin, muy bien para un alojamiento asi. No es un sitio con encanto pero
si muy funcional y cómodo y bien ubicado ademas.
El único pero por decir algo, un olor raro un poco desagradable en la entrada al ascensor.
- The family run bar and restaurant downstairs also owns hostal.
Top Guest Houses In Seares Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Seares Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Seares Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Seares Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!