10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sayalonga Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sayalonga Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sayalonga Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sayalonga Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sayalonga Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Sayalonga Andalucía:
The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Benalmádena is 30 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña, and Nerja is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
A small bonus was the recently opened small cafe on the street level of the building.
Handy location for walking to the north
Excellent little cafe below for breakfast and picnic for the day.
- The key wasn´t very good and took a while to manage to open the main door and the last day the toilet paper was in short supply.
- Best value for money ever: at 20 Euros a night. Very comfortable bed, quiet, all very clean and friendly.
+ The owners are kind and friendly, they speak little english, but enough to get things going. I recommend using Google Translate for text communication though : ) They do make sure that your stay is as good as it can be with resources that they have.
+ It was nice and clean with friendly atmosphere
+ Good value for money
+ Very good location 15 min by car from Torre del Mar, 15 min by car from Nerja, 35 min from Malaga itself. Mountains all around, great roads, lots of beaches, lots of places to explore around.
- Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling.Malaga is 20 miles from Cortijo Nidolea, and Torremolinos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Good location, quiet but close enough to everything.
- We loved the location and the fact it was a typical spanish property very querky, also the dip pool was an added bonus.
- Swimming pool, table in open area for breakfast, chill out atmosphere on site
- This hacienda/ pension is very nice, owners are nice people, rooms are clean. The location is good, cca 20 minutes far from the sea.
- was quirky and friendly and as one would expect for a cortijo at the price.
Rincon 13 Guest House
Each room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Torremolinos is 24 miles from Rincon 13 Guest House, and Benalmádena is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 miles from Rincon 13 Guest House.
- Great value for money. Very central, lovely room and very helpful staff. Highly recommend.
- Good and safe location. Easy access to the beach, shop and public transport.
- La habitación era pequeña pero curiosa,la cama cómoda,el baño genial,estuve encantada además de que la localización es genial,y le precio estupendo
- Todo. En todo el centro peatonal. Cama cómoda, plato de ducha enorme y sin escapes de agua. Decorado minimalista precioso. Con perchas y mesitas de noche. Hay opción de parking en el hotel por 8 euros la noche. Muy escaso de gel y champú. Habitación 6. Genial. Repetiré sin duda alguna.
Habitación acogedora y tranquila En el centro de torredelmar
All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors. They include 2 twin beds and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. The property also includes shared barbecue facilities and free private parking.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 2,300 feet of the property, and the Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away. Nerja is 16.2 miles from Villa Andalucia, and Malaga Airport is 42.3 miles away.
- Lovely appartment with small kitchen, clean bathroom and good beds. Nice outside terrace (shared with other guests if there are any). The views are amazing and location in the village is excellent. The host is lovely as well and will give you any information you need.
- Lovely host Helen. Great view, tranquil part of town bur accessible to centre of village. Good location for walks in area. Twin room great, fridge to cool water and beer, comfortable beds, good shower. Small pool and terrace great to cool off, friendly atmosphere amongst other guests.
- Helen was very friendly, giving advice on anything we needed during our stay. We were in a studio room, and it was nice to have fresh milk in the fridge for coffee etc. The pool, with its shades and beds, was also very welcome as it was a hot week.
- The views, the pool and the garden. Perfect location for relaxed and quiet days and nights.
- Villa Andalucia is a beautiful property located in stunning countryside. Helen was always very friendly and helpful during our stay.
Hostal El Puerto
El Puerto guest house features a restaurant, which is specialized on grilled meats and dishes cooked on a wood-burning oven. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This guest house is 150 feet from the nearest bus stop, and bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance. Guests can request tourist information at the reception.The Baviera Golf Course is 1.2 miles away, while Torre del Mar is 8 minutes’ drive away.
I was very impressed with the Hostal el Puerto. My room was lovely, very clean and comfortable. Good sized bathroom, plenty of hot water.
A lovely place to stay in!
I highly recommend it!
- A friendly family owned hotel right on the seafront.
- Excellent very very clean staff very helpful and I lovely family run place recommend excellent Wi-Fi
- Value for money. Comfortable bed. Bar fridge with complimentary water. Airconditioned. Clean and quiet. We stayed here for one night and were very happy with choosing this place. There is plenty of parking across the road. There is a restaurant in the hotel which had good reviews but its only open for lunch and only serves meat, so we didn’t eat there. The staff recommended a few places and we ate at one on the beach which was great – I think it was called La Saladores. There is a restaurant across the road and we were concerned it would be noisy and keep us awake but, once we had closed the windows and the shutters and had the AC on it was very quiet
- We had room only, so no kettle, but there were plenty of restaurants nearby, I would suggest you learn a little spanish before your visit to Malaga.
- I was very impressed with the Hostal el Puerto. My room was lovely, very clean and comfortable. Good sized bathroom, plenty of hot water.
The simple rooms at Hostal Loimar have bright décor. There is air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The guest house is set in the centre of Torre del Mar and close to the seafront promenade’s cafés, bars and restaurants.Vélez-Málaga is 5 minutes’ drive from the Loimar. The centre of Málaga can be reached in 35 minutes by car, and there is easy access to Nerja via the nearby A5 Motorway.
- Underground parking is a 2 minuet walk away, it’s not cheap 16 Euro overnight
- Nice clean hostal close within easy walking distance of sea and restaurants.
- Excellent friendly staff that will walk the extra mile for you
- Very good value accommodation within walking distance of sea front in Torre del Mar. I stayed 12 nights This is a 2 star Hostal and provides only basic facilities eg coffee and a baguette for breakfast. Central Café is a short walk away. Newly refurbished rooms.
- Nice location, comfortable room, very friendly staff though we communicated in “made up” sign language mostly since we have no spanish and he had no english.
Hospedería El Caravansar
Air-conditioned rooms come with a balcony, TV and safe. Also heated, rooms feature tiled floors and have a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the El Caravansar guest house. There is also a bar.You can go horse riding and hiking in the surrounding area. The A7 Motorway is easily accessible and Málaga is a 50-minute drive away.
- Charming place, lots of original artworks and lovely finish to the doors. One thing I suggest, is arriving after 6 to check in
- Everything cozy, clean, well done..The owner and her daugther so helpfull
- Fantastic views from room & patio. Great location. Friendly & helpful staff
- In such a good position in the town. We stayed a the top floor the view across the town was excellent. The property it’s self had real charm in a true Spanish way. Attention to detail was spot on.
- Comfortable nicely decorated room in a great location. We did not spend much time in the room, but the shower and bed were very comfortable. There is a nice little breakfast place below that opens at 9 o’clock
All rooms and dormitories have air conditioning and heating, as well as a TV, duvets, a fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Pet are allowed under request and for an additional cost.Hostal Azahara features a pleasant communal patio where you can enjoy the free breakfast.Tourist information can be provided in the 24-hour reception.The bustling nightlife and coastline are within walking distance when you stay at the welcoming family run Hostal Azahara.
- My boyfriend and I stayed in Hostal Azahara for two nights and had an incredible stay. The room was clean and quiet and bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was good with a variety of food to choose from. Location was perfect, walking distance to a lot of cafes and restaurants and to the beach. We commend the Ukrainian couple, Taras and his partner who were in charge when we were there. They were genuinely warm and accommodating hosts, not something you always see in all hotels/hostels. We definitely recommend hostal Azahara and would stay again next time we visit Nerja again!
Very good price.
In front of city main bus station.
Sea reachable by feet.
- Dining room opened throughout the day, coffee and tea available. Cleanliness , room serviced daily. Convenience to shops, beach, Balcon and bus stop.
- Breakfast was really good,and staff very friendly and attentive.
- Nice place good value. Included breakfast was more than adequate. Nice young couple and lovely little baby! Close to bus terminal for easy travel.
Hostal Sol y Mar
Each air-conditioned bedroom has its private bathroom with bath and a fan. It boasts a flat-screen TV and a minibar. Some have floor-to-ceiling windows with a nice city view.Guest can find a range of shops and bars within a 10-minute walk of the property. Hostal Sol y Mar is is 2,300 feet from the Balcony of Europe viewpoint as well as the beach. Malaga Airport is less than 1-hour drive.Free public parking is available nearby.
- Perfect location, very clean, friendly staff, comfy stay.
- Beds were comfortable, location is good, free parking available nearby (if you know where to look). Room was clean. Reception is ok and the clerk is friendly.
- Hotel nice and clean and although a 1 kilometer walk to the centre of town, it was a nice hotel with a nice square and restaurant right across the street.
- The location was excellent for a short walk to the shops, restaurants, bars and seafront. The room was clean.
- Location and value for money plus kettle and fridge
Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Almijara Residence offers guests free drinks every evening for one hour.Málaga is 26.1 miles from Almijara Residence, while Nerja is 8.1 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- If we could give 20 points, we would! This was by far the best stay we had. Graham and Rosa are so kind and lovely, we felt relaxed the minute we walked into their B&B. Very quite place, nice rooms, great rooftop terrasse and the breakfast was one of a kind. When you are around, stay there.
Graham & Rosa are one of the best hosts I’ve ever met!
Graham waited us till 00:30 and made us a sandwich to eat with a welcome wine.
The breakfast was awesome, the terrace bar, everything…
I hope one day I can meet them again. Thanks guys again!
- The staff were great . Come and go as you please . The balcony was wonderful with great views . A small bar was a welcome relief in the evening .
- This is a little gem!! Very comfortable and stylish, excellent location and the best breakfast I’ve had in a long time. This couple have thought of everything and are very lovely, we will be recommending their hotel to friends
First class facilities and great service in a great location.The food was first class and served on the roof terrace with excellent views across the square and countryside.
Would recommend with without hesitation.
Top Guest Houses In Sayalonga Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sayalonga Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sayalonga Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!