10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Savegre Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Savegre Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Savegre Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Savegre Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Savegre Puntarenas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Savegre Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Savegre Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Savegre Puntarenas:
Casa Aba Matapalo
One of our top picks in Matapalo.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Matapalo in the region of Puntarenas, 14 miles from Manuel Antonio, Casa Aba Matapalo features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio.Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Casa Aba Matapalo, and Quepos is 15 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 45 miles away.
- Very quite and friendly place, very close to the beach. The owner and all the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Lots of animals to see. Good equipped kitchen. Very nice pool!!
The owner Phillip were a very kind and warm person, who where very eager to help and advice us to the best experience in the area for eating and tours.
The whole place is newly built and looks very nice.
The beach is the most beautyful we saw in Costa Rica
- Absolutely perfect place. highly recommend. we stayed two weeks. Lots of people we met told us it was their best place in Costa-Rica.
- Very good location (awesome beach in Matapalo – sandy, long beach, warm water, relaxing 2min walk from the site), very nice swimming pool, perfect apartments – kitchen fully equipped in patio, very comfortable rooms. Very nice staf and owner. Additionally plenty of wild animals around – iguanas, monkeys, birds. Our kids and we love the place.
- Philippe and his staff made everything they could to make our vacations fabulous.
Located in Matapalo, 15 miles from Manuel Antonio, Guava Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Playa Hermosa is 21 miles from Guava Lodge, and Quepos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 46 miles from Guava Lodge.
- The river stone shower and bathroom are worth a stay!
- Anya and Kevin were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The food was excellent. Very short walk to the beach, which was nearly empty and incredibly gorgeous. Thanks for the stay, we would be happy to return!
- Loved the restaurant and atmosphere. Kevin and Anya were superb hosts. Well go there again for sure. 🙂
- Very quiet location. Close to Dominical and Uvita for shopping and adventure. There is horseback riding and surfing within walking distance. The beach is very clean and uncrowded. The food at the restaurant was very good.
- The owners and staff are so friendly and accommodating. The outdoor common room at the end of the block of rooms is very peaceful and enticing. The hammocks and seating in this space are so comfortable. The room was simple and spacious. Everything we needed. The bathroom was very nicely designed with river rocks and driftwood. The breakfast was the best! Delicious, beautifully presented and comprehensive.
Charlie’s Jungle House
Jungle House is a rural rustic nature lodge located at Playa Matapalo Beach with a 2 minute walk to the semi-private beach area. This property is set between tropical jungle and the beach and provides a sun deck with refreshing pool and hot tub off the café/lounge. Hammocks, beach loungers, and umbrellas are provided on the beach.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, refrigerator, coffee maker, and flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathrooms come with a hot water shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site, including swimming, hot tub, billiards, and surf lessons. The property’s tour desk can arrange activities in the surrounding area including kayak tours, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding and hiking.The popular town of Jacó is 59 miles away while 5.6 miles from Dominical Beach and 21.1 miles from Quepos town centre and airport. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 113.7 miles away. This property accepts cash ONLY upon arrival.
Matapalo is a stunning natural beauty. The whole area including Charlie’s is not a pristine manicured land or space. It is a perfect medley of nature and man working together to create a rustic calm environment filled with natural habitat.
Say Hi to Joseph at the corner store. He’s great people!! 🙂
Added bonus – if your looking for action and people Dominical and Manuel Antonio are a 20min drive away.
Charlie and staff were great hosts, ensuring we had everything we needed to have a great stay. The beach was just amazing and still in the jungle with the monkeys, a slice of paradise :).
Can’t wait to come back next year!
- We spent three nights in three different rooms here and each had their own charm! Charlie & staff are awesome! The beach is an unpopulated gem. We will be back:)
- Charlie is straight up and attentive. He was pleasant
- One of the best views from your own “Jungle – kitchen and terrasse” through the jungle to the gourgious quiet beach where only a view people and a view dogs are wandering. Paradise. Charlie is really nice and showed us the best options concerning restaurants around with stunning views – and good food. Thanks!
- Matapalo is a stunning natural beauty. The whole area including Charlie’s is not a pristine manicured land or space. It is a perfect medley of nature and man working together to create a rustic calm environment filled with natural habitat.
Edge of the World Costa Rica
One of our top picks in Dominical.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Edge of the World Costa Rica is located in Dominical. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Manuel Antonio is 21 miles from Edge of the World Costa Rica, and Playa Hermosa is 15 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 36 miles away.
- Brightly painted, away from the noise of town. Good coffee.
- Incredible attention to detail. Beautiful cabins and truly welcoming hosts. A real oasis of calm with a wonderful view. The children were so happy and so were we. We will stay longer next time if possible.
The whole experience was wonderful. The couple running the place where incredible and so accommodating.
You are really one with nature there, outdoor showers, beautiful views and the perfect place to relax.
- An incredible unique spot for a holiday home with a fantastic view over the mountains up to the Pacific. The managers provided us with everything we needed and prepared the most delicious breakfast for us. Great stay for excursions to several waterfalls and deserted beaches. Definitely recommended!
- Incredible views! This was certainly an authentic Costa Rican experience. We loved the little touches like beach towels, breakfast the first night, games and books, and clothespins for hanging wet clothes. The cabin was very clean. The covered decks were comfortable. The kitchen is outdoors! The hosts were friendly and accommodating.
Casa de Estrellas
Casa de Estrellas is located in Matapalo, just 15 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Playa Hermosa is 21 miles from Casa de Estrellas, and Quepos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 42 miles from Casa de Estrellas.
No reviews yet.
Pajaro Azul #4
Featuring free WiFi, Pajaro Azul #4 offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Quepos is 1.8 miles from Pajaro Azul #4, and Dominical is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas Cafe del Mar
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Cabinas Cafe del Mar offers accommodations in Quepos, just 2.6 miles from Manuel Antonio National Park. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 39 miles from Cabinas Cafe del Mar.
- I liked the staff. The owners are very helpful and always ready to make feel at home
- It was OK for a night or two, the owner was nice and friendly. The room was spacious and bed was quite comfy.
- Propriétaires et personnel sympatiques. Très proche de Manuel Antonio.
- Pas très loin de Quepos et le parc manuel Antonio
- El desayuno estaba muy delicioso, el hotel es muy limpio y libre de polvo, a pesar de que la zona tiene mucho polvo, estaba impecable.
Guest House Pura Vida
One of our best sellers in Quepos! Featuring a garden and terrace, Guest House Pura Vida is located in Quepos. Manuel Antonio is 2.6 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels are available.Dominical is 24 miles from Guest House Pura Vida. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 35 miles from Guest House Pura Vida.
- It was far away for the hussle and bustle, but still close to the Manuel Antonio NP if only you have a car. Nice owners and pretty, well equipped rooms.
- Hosts were very helpful, Very clean and comfortable. Location a little out of town but I think that was a good thing, very quiet and safe neighbourhood with free parking. Nice outdoor kitchen/sitting with a view to enjoy your morning coffee.
We had a good stay in Pura vida hostel house.
The staff is really kind and the rooms are great.
- Nice roof kitchen and also a place for relaxing. Nice hosting, we get a ride to town with Jorge!!
- We loved the host and all the information she had for us. Its a realy new place and everything is there. The rooms are big and clean, the shower is nice and the common area comes with one of the best views. The kitchen is fully equiped. The location is realy good for checking out the area! Don’t skip Manuel Antonio, its beautifull.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Quepos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Quepos, just 4.4 miles from Manuel Antonio National Park. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
Owners make you feel as you were at home. We really enjoyed morning conversations with them and other guests at breakfast. Best ‘tortilla con queso’ and ‘gallo pinto’ in Costa Rica.
Location is handy as you can visit several tourist attractions from here . If you would like to be in touch with the Tico culture, that’s a good place to stay in.
- Everything went perfectly. The family knows what hosting means, and give the best experience possible. Willy, their son, and his wife ( both speak english) welcomed me and answered all my questions. The couple hosting spoke mainly Spanish, but it was manageable as the father knew some English. The mother is an amazing cook, her breakfast is the best I had in Costa Rica. Pancakes, fruits, tea, coffee, and Costa Rican breakfast (rice and beans). She also was very arranging with my schedule, I asked more than once to have breakfast at 6am and found everything ready on time! I totally recommend them.
- My stay at Casa Quepos was excellent. The family owners, William, Olga and their son Wiily are wonderful hosts. Communal and abundant breakfast every morning with the owners and guests was included in the reasonable price. Clean and comfortable room with two fans. Owners were very knowledgeable about good restaurants and scenic locations. Some off the beaten path. I highly recommend Casa Quepos when visiting Manuel Antonio Park and nearby beaches.
the family is just awesome！It is a HOMESTAY！be aware
William arranged everything for me and even kindly host me in his own apt(didn’t book for the last night and it was full)! Good luck with the about to start Airbnb!
Breakfast is good(shame that I just had one) dinner is okay for me(vegan dinner for that night however I am a meat lover)
- If you want to eat like Ticos and speak Spanish or learn some, this is the best choice. Very friendly and helpful family. Mami cooks amazing desayunos y cenas?
- Owners make you feel as you were at home. We really enjoyed morning conversations with them and other guests at breakfast. Best ‘tortilla con queso’ and ‘gallo pinto’ in Costa Rica.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hostal Antorchas is located in Dominical in the region of Puntarenas, just 22 miles from Manuel Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You can play darts at the guest house. Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Hostal Antorchas, and Quepos is 24 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 34 miles away.
- The breakfast was great. Night staff was wonderful! Location is great!
- The Breakfast was free and of decent quality but it’s the only thing I had at the restaurant IKarol was pretty nice as well.
- The lady who is running the show there is so nice! If you want a home experience, this place is perfect. It is not a boutique hotel with a huge staff. It’s literally, a one woman show. She is amazing and does her best to accommodate all guests. The included breakfast is really nice too. The price is on point.
Una noche mas!!!!!
We wanted to stay there only one day, at the end we was here 5 days.
The personal is fantastic!
The Chief make fantastic Burgers and Pizza and gave us a lot of racomandations what we can do!
A lot of greets to Pablo,
- Really nice place located in the middle of the town, just few metres from the beach and restaurants
Top Guest Houses In Savegre Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Savegre Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Savegre Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Savegre Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!