10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saúca Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Saúca Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saúca Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saúca Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saúca Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saúca Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saúca Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Saúca Castilla-la Mancha:
Hospederia Porta Coeli
Residencia Porta Coeli houses a cafeteria where you can enjoy traditional Castilian food. There is a café serving snacks and drinks, as well as a TV lounge.The surrounding countryside is great for hiking and cycling. Central Madrid is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- Lovely old beams in our room, felt like a different century. Close to everything.
- Location is great, and the building is amazing if you like history. The rooms are basic ( you are staying at a historical site, so that’s already a plus) but have everything you may need and are very clean
- Great customer service and warm, comfy room regardless of the sheer cold outside. Super-friendly receptionist. Great atmospheric old style building and room, located in the heart of the old quarters…
- The location is excellent as the hotel is situated mid-way between the cathedral and the Parador. This converted historic home sits on a beautiful little street, that provides a charming walk in either direction. Restaurants and cafes are within a three minute walk. Additionally….they live up to their marketing–and really are pet friendly. Our dog was treated kindly and we were not asked to pay an additional pet charge. We will return.
- Its location. very central and opposite the church which offered a beautiful concert. The bathroom excellent and the lounge area very comfortable.
Hostal Posta Real
The colourfully decorated rooms are heated and have a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.There is 24-hour reception and the Posta Real offers luggage storage and has a bar. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in some rooms.
- The location is excellent, right in the center of the old town. The staff is super friendly, welcoming and helpful, in spite of our Spanish being poor. The room furnishings have just the right combination of style and comfort. Size of room and bathroom are generous and spacious. Everything is super clean and well maintained. 5 euros a head breakfast in the morning is generous and good value for money.
- La chica que dirige el establecimiento encantadora. Siempre pendiente que los clientes estén bien, lo recomiendo
- El desayuno muy bueno ,todo muy bien ,limpio ,recien reformado parece ,el trato muy bueno y te dejan el numero de telefono de contacto por si necesitas cualquier tipo de información o llegas en un horario diferente al previsto .Repetiremos .
- Personal encantador, habitación super amplia, limpia y con buena imagen. Cama cómoda. Baño amplio y limpio.
- La chica que lo lleva es muy amable y te explica todo fenomenal. La habitación limpia, sencilla y agradable
Hostal Puerta Medina
Hostal Puerta Medina is situated in the historic centre of Sigüenza, in the San Roque district. It sits next to the cathedral and close to La Alameda Park.The guest house operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk where bicycle rental can be arranged. Luggage storage is also offered at Puerta Medina.
- Very friendly and helpful lady running the place. Brought forward normal breakfast hours to suit our departure time, and entirely forgiving when I had to confess to accidentally knocking over and breaking a small glass vase in my room.
- Excellent hospitality. Very pleasant and helpful service. We got a massive room with a big balcony facing the cathedral. Authentic atmosphere. I definitely recommend this place.
- Nice historic house. Great owner. Great restaurant not far from hotel.
The owner did her best to make us feel welcome and comfortable.
The hostel looked run down from the outside, but it was lovely inside.
Looks can be deceiving!
- Home made bread, beautiful view of the back gardens, quiet, clean, friendly welcome, central location, perfect, great price, all GREAT
Hostal Doña Blanca
Sigüenza Cathedral and Plaza Mayor Square are only 1,300 feet from the guest house. Free parking can be found nearby. Madrid is a 90-minute drive away.Flat-screen satellite TV can be found in each room at Hostal Doña Blanca. Rooms have wooden floors and simple, elegant décor. Amenities are included in the private bathrooms.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet at the Doña Blanca.
- Quality of facilities. Professionalism of staff. Great location near castle.
- Absolutely beautiful. ….renovated with amazing taste. Full of character. We arrived late and the staff were so kind nothing was any trouble. Just wish we could have stayed longer. Historic town with 2 castles.
We booked a superior double which had a large and roomy bathroom and bedroom. Nice fittings if a little sparse and comfy bed. No frills such as tea and coffee etc.
Hotel looked lovely very comtemporary.
It is right next to the castle at the top of the hill and their is a lot of walks that start from near there.
Staff very nice and helpful but you do need to speak Spanish as they do not speak any English.
Breakfast ok but basic bread, meats and pastries, non of which were particularly exciting.
- Great choice if you are visiting Siguenza for the weekend. Perfect location and all required amenities.
- The room had no air conditioning not even a fan in the ceiling and it was extremely hot. The towels would be good if you want to exfoliate yourself they were awful. Didn’t think the breakfast was good prepacked cakes not much variety of food.
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alhama de Aragón is 29 miles from Hostal Nicolás, and Atienza is 23 miles away.
- Muy buena atención al cliente, amplio, limpio y cómodo. Bien situado para visitar Medinaceli y Sigüenza.
- La amabilidad de la dueña, fue muy cordial y atenta con nosotros. Se puede aparcar bien.
- Muy bien. Solo estuvimos por que estábamos de paso. Muy amable la dueña. Espectacular el restaurante de enfrente. El Duque.
- La dueña era muy amable , permitio que nos quedaramos 12 horas mas por el mismo precio
- Muy buena ubicación. Fácil aparcamiento. Habitación cómoda. Calefacción a tope habiendo temperaturas bajo cero en la calle. La señora que atiende es muy amable. Hostal recomendable.
Enjoy great dining at the Bavieca’s restaurant, offering good quality traditional dishes, presented creatively and originally.The Bavieca’s comfortable rooms boast fully-equipped private bathrooms.Air conditioning and heating come as standard, for your comfort, and there is a TV with DVD player, so you can watch movies.Make the most of free Wi-Fi to check your email and to search for useful tourist information.A lovely spot to stay whether visiting for business or pleasure.
- Wonderful value half board, great food and staff who were pleasant and helpful
- Spotlessly clean and friendly helpful staff combined with excellent food.
- Extremely pleasant and helpful staff. Great breakfast with fresh local products. Free parking nearby.
- This place is amazing. The staff are really friendly welcoming and accommodating. Even though we arrived late 10.45pm the owner Mario had kept the chef here to cook our dinner which was absolutely delicious. We have eaten a wonderful meal here before in May this year and that is the main reason that we came back to stay. Our room is lovely with a double bed and lots of room. A smart TV and lots of lovely finishes. The WiFi is brilliant I could even watch film on on my tablet IF I wanted to. Although we did listen to the news this morning while we were showering etc. The breakfast too is outstanding. We are sad that we didn’t have time to spend a couple of days here but we will be back very soon. Thank you very much Mario and your fantastic staff. Don and Susan Foster
Lovely old stone-built hotel in a beautiful village set high on top of a hillside with stunning views.
Great restaurant and good value breakfast. Highly recommended.
Hostal Mesón Castilla
Each elegant room at the Mesón Castilla is individually decorated and has heating. There is a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers a daily set menu. The bar is open until midnight. Luggage storage is available.There are bars, restaurants and cafés within 350 feet of the guest house. Sigüenza Railway Station is 2,450 feet away.
- Warm room, the Chinese store around the corner, great breakfast.
- Para ser un hostal. Cumplió todas las expectativas. Limpio y habitaciones grandes. Sin problema de aparcamiento y a 5 minutos de la plaza mayor. La calefacción estupenda, se agradece.
- La habitación estaba muy calentita todo el tiempo
- Todas las habitaciones que usamos del hostal están muy bien conservadas
- El trato muy bueno, muy atentos, las habitaciones amplias y la comida buenísima
Casa Rural La Cerámica
The cosy, heated rooms at La Cerámica have private bathrooms, TVs and blankets.The guest house serves traditional food from the Castilla and León region in its restaurant, featuring local produce and meats.The Cerámica’s tour desk provides information about the historic village of Medinaceli. Excursions to nearby towns, including Atienza, Sigüenza or the María de Huerta Monastery can also be arranged.Madrid and Zaragoza are around 90 minutes away via the A2 motorway. You can park outside La Cerámica.
Fantastic location in the center of this ancient village. The owner family welcomed us and catered to our needs and wishes. The room was spacious and clean.
We had good walks around the village and enjoyed an excellent meal in town. The hotel restaurant was closed for the day.
All in all we loved it!
- Old town with old buildings. A good restaurant in the town
- The breakfast was good, and they supplied gluten free biscuits for my friend who has celiac disease.
- The property is in a lovely village, well worth the effort to get to especially as Angel was kind enough to collect us from the bus stop. Breakfast was delightful and we really enjoyed our stay.
- Very hard to drive into this place, room was very small and breakfast was low low
- Fantastic location in the center of this ancient village. The owner family welcomed us and catered to our needs and wishes. The room was spacious and clean.
Hostal Rural Cumbres De Castilla
Rooms come with a private bathroom. Hostal Rural Cumbres De Castilla features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and hiking. Sigüenza is 9.3 miles from Hostal Rural Cumbres De Castilla, while Medinaceli is 22.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 54.1 miles from Hostal Rural Cumbres De Castilla.
- Wonderful Hosts, Great Food, Lovely accommodation.
- We loved the accommodation, the meals and the peace and quiet.
- l’accueil du propriétaire du propriétaire (conseil et service au client)
El confort, estaba muy caldeado para el frío del exterior.
La amabilidad del dueño, nos hizo muy cómoda la estancia y nos proporcionó mucha información del entorno.
Las cenas, caseras y muy ricas. El precio muy competitivo.
- La atención de sus propietarios, la ubicación y las instalaciones
Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Medinaceli is 13 miles from Alojamientos Victoria, and Atienza is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saúca Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saúca Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saúca Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saúca Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!