10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santullano Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Santullano Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santullano Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santullano Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santullano Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santullano Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santullano Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santullano Asturias:
Pension Casa del Abad
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 18 miles from Pension Casa del Abad, and Deva is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 33 miles from Pension Casa del Abad.
- This small hotel was good value for money. Situated in the Asturias, in a small town. The town itself does not have a lot to offer, there are a few bars but no restaurants available when we visited in early season. However people in this small rural town seemed quite open and freindly.The accomodation itself was compact but quite adequate. The owner lived next door and the accomodation comprised of 4/5 rooms in a separate renovated property. The room was clean and tidy. The shower needed some attention but it was ok. The owner was very freindly and helpful. Overall the rooms are fine for a short stay as you have easy access to th Asturias and countryside.
- I was making the Camino de San Salvador and this stay at Casa del Abad felt great. While it is a “pensión” with no cafeteria services, there are plenty of Cafeterias just around the corner, that open at 7 am, as well as some restaurants not far. The owner was very friendly and helpful during all my stay, and even offered to do necessary laundry with no extra charge. The place is very clean and comfortable and also looks brand new. I loved it.
- Perfect stay for this very tired and muddy pilgrim. The family gave me a warm welcome, the place was beautiful, comfortable and clean. The family was wonderful and friendly. Would like to stay again and would recommend to all my friends.
- La atención de Aurora excelente. El hotel muy cuco.
- muy confortable y la persona que nos atendio amabilisima
Hospedaje Senda del Huerna
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and cycling. San Isidro is 23 miles from Hospedaje Senda del Huerna, and Pola de Somiedo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 33 miles from Hospedaje Senda del Huerna.
- El encanto de las habitaciones, lo espacioso y limpio de los baños, el calorcito que generaba la calefacción y las mantas…pero todo ello y más tiene el nombre propio de Roberto, amable, hospitalario y servicial a más no poder.
- Hay muchas cosas interesantes que ver entorno al hospedaje… y lugares para comer buenos y baratos.
Personal muy agradable y dispuesto.
A 20 min de la estación de esquí.
Lavadora y secadora disponibles a cualquier hora
- La hospitalidad ha sido genial, el trato de 10. Para quien busque un alojamiento funcional sin grandes decoraciones, este es sin duda el sitio. Todo muy limpio, con todo lo que se especifica y con más facilidades que nos ofreció el anfitrión.
- Lo mejor es la artesanía convertida en alojamiento
The property offers heated single, double and triple rooms, and each room includes a private bathroom with shower. Rooms also offer a TV.The Pensión Romero staff can provide tourist information about the area, and there is also a 24-hour front desk. There is public parking available in a nearby supermarket, with discounted prices for hotel guests.The surroundings of Pensión Romero offer many bars, restaurants and shops. Plaza de la Catedral is 1,950 feet from the property while and Plaza del Fontán is 2,150 feet away.
- Good location in the historical center, close to train station (5min walk), bus station (15min walk) or car rental company (10min walk). Café right to the opposite of hotel entrance. Car parking in the nearby underground parking (10min walk, 9€ for 24hour). Definitely the most comfortable bed during my whole north Spain trip.
- 5 mins walk from station and 5 mins walk to the bar/restaurant street and main plaza. Big rooms with comfortable beds. There is a book exchange at reception (or you can just take one – there was at least 3 different languages). Cafe across the road is nice. Friendly staff and they let us check in early.
- The location was great and made getting around town very easy. The room was a comfortable size with its own bathroom and the staff were friendly.
Our first example of zero English when checking in was easily managed.
A basic room with all we required.
- super clean, super central, super easy to reach from the train and bus stations, super cheap. The receptionist also kept my luggage for a few hours, I could not desire anything else from this place.
Each room has a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free luggage storage is available. You can find restaurants and supermarkets within 500 feet of the guest house.Campo de San Francisco Park is 1,300 feet from Hostal Álvarez and the churches of Santa Maria and San Salvador are 15 minutes away on foot.
- Owner gave me some really good tips for where to go and what to see. Comfy room and in the perfect location (close to the bus / train stop and the city centre)
- When I checked in, the staff gave me a map of the city and showed me the common tourist spots and how to get to those places. He pointed out where I can go to eat, buy some drinks, or even shop. They also let me leave my luggage for a few hours without charges.
Excellent location – close to bus station and right in city centre.
Comfortable, clean rooms with great water pressure.
- Wifi worked perfectly. Perfect size room for one person. Good location in the city.
- The host was very nice and help us with interesting spots at the city. The bedroom was good and clean.
Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Campoamor Theater is 800 feet from Hostal Fidalgo, and Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 900 feet away. Asturias Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Location was for us perfect. We arrived very late at evening, but they waiting for us, that was sweet.
- It’s a room in a lovely Spanish apartment in the cente of Oviedo. Clean and comfortable. It’s a perfect start of the Camino Primitivo.
- The room was cleaned everyday. Very convenient for sightseeing and dining out. The staff members are very friendly and trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
- Dueños muy amables. Buena ubicación, en el centro. Buena relación calidad-precio.
Está en pleno centro y tiene un parking privado a 2 minutos con el que tienen descuentos donde puedes dejar el coche todo el día por 10€.
Los dueños son muy amables.
There is a tour desk at the property.Campoamor Theater is 1,050 feet from Hostal Albino, and Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 1,050 feet away. Asturias Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The location was very good, central and close enough to walk from the bus station. It was also a decent price for a private room in that area, even though it was basic.
- Great value for money. But very basic and outdated facilitates. Good location. Overall not bad at all.
- Hostal is located in the very centre surrounded buy several bars and with walking distance to the Cathedral. Great location, extremely nice stuff! In a room we had everything what was needed for a short stay, including bathroom.
- Excellent location for the old town and cider boulevard but very noisy at night. Also easily accessible from the bus station.
- The room is in the centre of the city with cafes and bars and sights super near. Still, the room was very quiet.
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Archaeological Museum of Asturias is 1,500 feet from Hostal Foncalada, and Carlos Tartiere Stadium is 1.3 miles away. Asturias Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Great value for money! The room and bathroom were very clean. The heating was on most of the time, keeping the place nicely warm.
- Todo, cómodo, económico, agradable, muy muy recomendable
- El personal fue muy amable,estaba todo limpio y muy bien posicionado.
- La localización del hostal en relación a los lugares que pretendíamos visitar. Muy cómodo, tranquilo, y provisto de lo básico para estar unos días, o incluso semanas.
- Lo mejor la ubicacion y la relacion calidad precio.
A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Campoamor Theater is half a mile from Hostal Goias, and Carlos Tartiere Stadium is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Goias.
- Despite on a main road the place was quiet. Adequate single room. Bathroom could do with some renovation but was clean. Friendly staff. Only 10minutes walk to main station.
- The location is fine although there are doubtlessly better properties surrounding this one.
- Basic but clean very good if you just want a night or two at a good price Staff were very good
- Room cleaned every day with fresh towel, overall very clean.
- La cama muy incomoda, la colcha tenia quemaduras de cigarro, el sitio bastante siniestro y cuando fuimos a salir del hotel tuvimos que llamar al numero de la recepcion (un movil) porque estaba cerrada la salida.
This guest house offers free WiFi in all areas. Guest can leave their bicycles in their rooms.All of its rooms have a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries, a TV and heating. Most rooms face the exteriors.A hairdryer can be requested at Pension Oviedo’s reception. Public parking is available 150 feet away, at an extra cost.
- Great location super close to train and bus station and a quick walk down a busy shopping street to the historic center. The owner was so sweet and helpful!
- Very typical pension. Clean, nice and well located.
The room and bathroom were clean and they kindly let me leave my luggage during the day.
It is opposire the station.
- Wonderful location: train station is on the opposite side of the square, bus station and supermarket- fife minutes walk, bus stop- just across the street. Many cafes and bars just near. Three minutes walk to the center. Big room, nice bed. Good WiFi. Very friendly staff. Excellent value for money and quality.
- Everything is very clean, very well organized. The room for 3 people was very clear with the view on the train station. Big shower, confortable bed. Everything very ok for such a price. Highly recommanded. Big Up for the lady who was cleaning, whe was very nice and very helpful. Thank you!
Casa de Aldea La Pumariega
The house features warm décor with wooden floors and hand-carved furniture. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi and temperature control.Surrounded by fruit trees, La Pumariega includes a furnished terrace and a common TV room with a fireplace, sofas and a library, as well as a dining area where a home-made breakfast is served each morning.Outdoors, Casa de Aldea La Pumariega offers a porch and free private parking, and there are many hiking routes in the surroundings. In November, traditional cider is made on the premises.The nearest golf course is 0.6 miles away, while Senda Del Oso Lane is a 20-minute drive from the Casa. There are also many other hiking routes nearby. Central Oviedo is a 13-minute drive away.
- Lovely place to stay: welcoming helpful hosts, comfortable sitting room for guests, walking distance to bars and restaurants, walking routes to choose from and there’s a thermal spa in the next village. Easy to get to Oviedo and back on the bus – easier than driving and parking.
- La comodidad, las vistas, el trato recibido, los desayunos.
- Es un alojamiento en medio de la naturaleza. Cualquier persona disfruta de esos paisajes. El trato que nos dieron fue espléndido, muy atentos y serviciales. La comida que ofrecían, en nuestro caso el desayuno, era de primera calidad y natural, un lujo.
- Todo estupendo: limpieza, los dueños encantadores, el espacio precioso, muy cómodo, muy cuidado… Todo de maravilla!!
- Entorno maravilloso para desconectar. Cercano, en coche, a zonas que visitar en Asturias. Desayuno rico y personal amable. Totalmente recomendable
Top Guest Houses In Santullano Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santullano Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santullano Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santullano Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!