10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santo Tomé Del Puerto Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, Hotel Rural La Mesta offers a restaurant and mountain views. All rooms are air conditioned and have a balcony or terrace and flat-screen cable TV.Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is 24-hour reception and a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 miles from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- location, owner. Restaurant looked good although didn´t use it.
- Cleanliness exceptional. Staff charming and helpful. Food very good especially the suckling pig.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Hostal El Panadero
One of our best sellers in Sepúlveda! Located in Sepúlveda, 31 miles from Segovia, Hostal El Panadero features a restaurant and free WiFithroughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or city.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hostal El Panadero, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from the property.
The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Went with two friends and we all enjoyed the short stay.
- Great place for an overnight stay in a beautiful town. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were on the small side but that is reflected in the price. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was provided too in the restaurant under the hostal. Fairly basic but again, for the price, excellent value for money.
- A Hostal is in the center of the town but access is a challenge. The rooms are small and basic. The staff are welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is included in the price and is basic but good. Parking is in the street and is free.
The location and view from the room were excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Room cosy but would have preferred a double bed. Still had a great time.
Friendly staff when they arrived.
Reduced price as breakfast not available at 7.30 – not until 9.30/10 I think it was.
- The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Posada de San Millán
Offering free Wi-Fi and a 12th century facade, Posada de San Millán has lovely gardens with views of Sepulveda. The impressive Hoces del Rio Duratón National Park is a 10-minute walk away.The rustic-style house features a traditional combination of stone and wooden finishes. With classic décor, rooms are set surrounding a patio. Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries.San Millan’s traditional restaurant serves local Castilian cuisine. The guest house is located in the centre of picturesque Sepúlveda and there is a variety of boutiques and typical Spanish restaurants within a 3-minute walk.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or kayaking in the river. Historic Segovia is 37.3 miles from the property. Madrid Airport and the city centre are 77.7 miles away.
- Amazing building with surviving 11th century elements. Full of character. Quiet and spotlessly clean.
It’s got a lot of character. In an ideal location.
Welcoming hostess. Very quiet.
I’d highly recommend it.
- Pilar and her staff could not do enough for you. The breakfast was excellent.
Wonderful 12th century building. Lovely village and only a few miles off the motorway for an overnight stop.
Charming owner, friendly staff . Just brilliant.
- Historical architecture was excellent. Staff excellent.
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Offering a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda is located in Sepúlveda next to the Duraton River. Free WiFi access can be enjoyed in this guest house’s public areas.Viewing the mountains or the river, each room here also comes with a TV and a private bathroom.At Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda, meals can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant. An Italian breakfast, is served at an extra cost. Guests can also relax sipping a drink at the bar.Meeting facilities are available at the property. Nearby, bicycling, horse riding and fishing can be enjoyed. E5 Motorway is a 20-minute drive away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
Good location for exploring Sepulveda area and Ermita San Frutos.
Excellent evening meal esp. cochinillo cuchifritos.
- Limpieza, comodidad, tranquilidad. Extraordinaria atención del dueño. Facilidad para aparcar. Como tiene restaurante puedes desayunar, comer o cenar en el mismo alojamiento. Muy rica la gastronomía y asados. Fuimos con nuestro bebe de 18 meses y estuvimos genial.
- Me gusto todo, pero sobre todo el personal del hostal ha sido muy amable tanto Eusebio como su mujer. Hemos estado como si estuviéramos en casa, gracias por todo Eusebio y haber si volvemos muy pronto.
- El personal muy agradable. Muy limpio todo. La cocina muy buena.
El Mirador del Caslilla
El Mirador del Caslilla is situated in Sepúlveda, 31.1 miles from Segovia and 11.8 miles from Pedraza.Rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. El Mirador del Caslilla features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.Aranda de Duero is 26.1 miles from El Mirador del Caslilla, while Peñafiel is 28.6 miles away.
- This place is run by a very sweet and helpful couple. We biked to Sepulveda from Segovia and they were extremely welcoming, made room for our bikes, and helped us get in touch with local taxis (which is basically done by word of mouth). Really cute and quiet place.
- Clean and practical with no extra charge for the dig
- I loved the couple that took care of the hotel and the breakfast: fresh fruit, local products, … perfect ¡
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Very clean rooms and bathrooms.
- La ubicación, la habitación, en realidad, todo bien.
Hostal Rural Jarpar
Located in the heart of the Castillian countryside, this welcoming, traditional hotel offers the ideal setting for a tranquil rural getaway.The Jarpar lies on the main square of the tiny village of Grajera in Segovia province, surrounded by beautiful countryside known for its numerous outdoor activities. Here you can enjoy a peaceful, healthy walk or round of golf, or try something more exciting like quad biking or paintballing.Sleep beneath the sturdy wooden beams of this charming rustic lodge. You can also enjoy a fine bottle of wine from the hotel’s own cellar and a tasty meal of hearty local specialities in the restaurant.
- We really liked the hostel, clean, comfy and very relaxing
- Lovely building and very easy to find from the autovia. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent vale for the money. Very dog friendly.
- Excellent value for money, staff very helpful and a great nights sleep.
Beautiful traditional building, tastefully updated
Good service and lovely breakfast
Warm and comfortable, as it was -5C!
Only 5 minutes off A1 between Madrid and Burgos.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Hostal Madrid Paris is situated in Buitrago del Lozoya, a charming medieval town just an hour’s drive north of Madrid. It offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and barbecue facilities.Rooms offer pleasant views and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant at Hostal Madrid Paris offers a range of traditional dishes of the area as well as Spanish tapas.You can visit the ruins of Buitrago del Lozoya’s Castle and the ancient walls. Madrid Airport is 35.4 miles away.
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
- Close to motorway. Parked for free outside front door. Very quiet room with big radiator, important in Nov. Supermarket next door
- Beautiful medieval town outstanding scenery river flows through a deep gorge
- Easy access off the motorway. 5 minute walk from lovely small ancient town with bars and restaurants. Hotel restaurant was closed being Sunday. But excellent bar menu and the food was good. The room was small but clean with shower over bath. Will definitely stay there again.
It’s a very nice little town worth getting there early to look around.
The food was very good but the room a little on the small side but very clean.
All you need for a short stay and not to far to Santander.
- The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
Hostal Posada La Panadera
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Posada La Panadera offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 31 miles from Segovia.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hostal Posada La Panadera, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- Nice place right in the center of the village. Very silent and clean.
- La amabilidad de la dueña, la tranquilidad del hotel.
- La cercanía a la plaza de Sepúlveda y la limpieza del hostal.
- La habitación estaba muy limpia, comoda y tranquilidad absoluta!
Excelente ubicación. Encargada muy amable. Viajamos una pareja con dos niños. Habitaciones confortables y muy limpias.
Sin duda, repetiríamos.
Set by the River Lozoya, in the heart of Sierra Norte Mountain Range, El Andarrio offers free Wi-Fi. The rustic-style guest house has impressive views and free on-site private parking.Featuring classic décor, the cosy bedrooms offer a TV and private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included.El Andarrio also has a furnished terrace and a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine. There are shops and other restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Riosequillo Reservoir is 1.9 miles from the property and there are several hiking trails in the surrounding mountains and forests. Madrid is 46.6 miles away and the property is located within 1,000 feet of the NI Motorway.
- The type of room is different from others, with two levels, which makes it really nice
Las habitaciones son originales por su distribución.
La atención del servicio inmejorable, muy atentos.
- La habitación preciosa, una Buhardilla.. Limpia, silenciosa y agradable.
Las habitaciones muy limpias y originales al estar en dos alturas . El personal excelente y la comida estupenda …Bien cocinada y presentada , además de abundante.
Me sorprendió favorablemente para ser un hostal .
- Habitación dúplex agradable y limpia. Personal del hostal y restaurante amable. Muy recomendable.
El Pajar Negro
Surrounded by nature, El Pajara negro is located in Majaelrayo. Featuring rustic décor, this charming guest house offers free WiFi, a garden and a patio.Each bright room at El Pajar Negro comes with a fireplace, a wardrobe and heating. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a radio. Rooms offer mountain and river views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can make use of a shared kitchen with a microwave and a dishwasher.El Pajar Negro has a 24-hour reception and tourist information is available. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.The property offers free parking.This country house is 72.1 miles from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Santo Tomé Del Puerto Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santo Tomé del Puerto Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!