10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santiuste Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiuste Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santiuste Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiuste Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiuste Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santiuste Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santiuste Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santiuste Cantabria:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden and terrace, Hospedaje Argoños is located in the village of Argoños. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Playa de Berria beach is 0.6 miles away.All rooms have marble floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available to guests upon request.Hospedaje Argoños is 2.5 miles from Santoña. Bilbao Airport is 31.1 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Lovely clean property, friendly staff, room was excellent, nice quiet location. Would stay again if in the area.
- Me encantó la acogida y hospitalidad de Begoña. Solo pasé una noche pero me hizo sentirme como en mi casa
- La limpieza y lo bien cuidado que estaba el alojamiento
- Todo muy limpio, nos trataron muy bien , como en casa , utilizamos las instalaciones y estuvimos muy agusto
- Excelente atención y amabilidad de la propietaria.
Posada El Trasmerano
The Posada El Trasmerano is located in the town of Argoños, about 2.5 miles from the Cantabrian coast. It has attractive gardens, a terrace, free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.The colourful rooms have traditional wooden furniture and wonderful views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. Each of the rooms has a TV and a private bathroom.The quiet guest house has a children’s playground as well as a tour desk. Popular activities nearby include horse riding and hiking.The A-8 motorway is about 3.1 miles away, and allows easy access to the entire north coast of Spain. Santander Airport is about 30 minutes away by car.
- Room was on the small side, though we did have a balcony to sit on and that gave us extra space while the weather was fine. If you don’t have a balcony, there is a lovely verandah area you can spend your time. The room was clean with good supply of hot water. Our host was welcoming. Breakfast was very good.
- Staff very friendly, breakfast was different each day, we really enjoyed our 4 days stay. Beautiful beach ideal for surfing is near by.
- Breakfasts were very good and different each day. Rooms were also very nice.
- The lady was very happy and smiley. Breakfast was amazing.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. Cleanliness of room excellent. Breakfasts brilliant.
Nice part of Spain to explore.
Posada Las Garzas
One of our top picks in Santoña – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Posada Las Garzas is a few steps from Berria Beach in the Victoria and Joyel Marshes Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. The centre of Santoña is 1.2 miles away.Featuring tiled floors, all heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views. All are exterior-facing.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The A8 Motorway is easily accessible and Santander Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Lovely B&B very clean and comfortable, nice staff, lots of atmosphere and attention to detail , good bike storage though outside
Very close to the beach
- I stopped off for one night on the last night of a motorcycle tour prior to catching the ferry back from Santander. I would describe it as a upscale b&b type accommodation in a nicely converted large house in a small seaside community. The welcome was friendly, room was clean and comfy and the breakfast was decent. Very handy for the beach and a short drive to Santander (30-40 min)
Perfect location with a wonderful beach across the hotel.
The hotel is very nice and in perfect conditions. Small but fresh breakfast (PS. some eggs, cheese or sausages would be nice to get the day started).
All over a great stay.
We will return.
- the building is quite beatiful, and the location very comfortable
Hostal de Berria
Featuring a terrace, Hostal de Berria offers simple accommodation in the Las Marismas de Santoña National Park. The property is only 50 feet from the sea and has a surfing school where guests can rent surfing equipment.Rooms include a TV and a balcony with sea views. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.There is a restaurant on site that serves hamburgers.Hostal de Berria is a 5-minute drive from the centre of Santona. Santander is a 30-minute drive away.
- Fantastic location for an unbelievable price. Our room had a balcony that faced the beach and the mount in the next town. The furnishing are basic but do the trick. The shower has incredible pressure for getting the sand off after a dip in the clear blue water. Santoña is 5 min drive away and completely worth seeing and eating in. There are hiking trails that lead to the next towns over right outside the door of the hostal. If you are in the area stay here a day or two.
- Good choice for people who want to surf on Plaja de Berria. Located just on the beach. Room was clean and had a balcony! Worth staying in it!
- Sitio bien cuidado y una dueña muy amable. Si vas con mascota no tienes ningun tipo de problemas y eso no lo ves ni en muchos sitios de los que supuestamente las aceptan.
- Le seul avantage de cet hôtel est d’être juste à proximité d’une très belle plage.
- bueno la ubicación al lado de la playa y el bar económico y bueno
Alojamiento El Cantal
One of our best sellers in Santoña! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Alojamiento El Cantal offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santoña.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bilbao is 29 miles from Alojamiento El Cantal, and Santander is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from Alojamiento El Cantal.
- The location is good in that it is situated close to all bars restaurants beach etc
- La ubicación y facilidad de aparcamiento aunque no tiene ni posibilidad de aparcarlo bajo techo cerca. Personal amable.
- El calorcito en la habitación,se notaba la calefacción,buena situacion,calidad precio bien
- Hintalaatusuhde ok. Booking.comissa luvattua patiota ei ollut ainakaan tässä huoneessa.
- Todo. La llegada,la información,la decoración de la habitación, la amabilidad de los gerentes.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alojamiento Buciero offers accommodations in Santoña, just 29 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Santander is 18 miles from Alojamiento Buciero, and Suances is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from Alojamiento Buciero.
- Each of the staff members/waiters were super friendly, helpful and charming. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who travels to Santoña. The breakfast was such a plus!
- Great location in a lovely town. Pedro was a wonderful host. Thanks Pedro
- Well located in the heart of the town, comfortable room and very flexible approach to breakfast in the cafe below. Loved it
- Very comfortable hotel set in a town centre square. The hotel bar is very popular with the locals and was busy and lively with a great atmosphere. Pedro the owner was brilliant and so so helpful. Thanks to him we were able to park our motorcycle right outside. Really enjoyed the stopover en route to the ferry at Santander
- Breakfast was lovely, staff were great, bedroom was comfy – all good
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
- Loads of character, well maintained, nice walk in shower, excellent cuisine and would stay again.
- Ecxellent location and breakfast. Restaurant was closed but it should be very good considering breakfast food quality!
In this hotel I have got the best room during my trip.
It was like a room in a four or five stars hotel. Absolutely fantastic!
But the service was not so good. The host and the waiters of the restaurant gave the other guests (Spanish people) always a preferential treatment.
The restaurant was very good, but – for such a little village – upper price class.
The breakfast was also good. Although there were no cheese or sausages, one could eat a lot of sweet and good pastries.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Very Spanish, lovely rooms, huge and clean. Good breakfast.
Hospedaje La Tortuga
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hospedaje La Tortuga is set in Santoña, only 28 miles from Santander.Every room has a flat-screen TV and some include a seating area. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you can ask for a hairdryer at the reception.There is a shared lounge at this guest house.Berria Beach and Marismas de Santoña are 1.2 miles from Hospedaje La Tortuga, while Castro-Urdiales is 23.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24.2 miles away.
ruime kamer, ruime badkamer, lift, vriendelijk personeel
goede restaurants & tapabars in de buurt
- Su ubicación y la especial atención de los dueños. Excelente relación calidad precio
- La amplitud de la habitación y que se encuentra en pleno centro
- La ubicación es lo mejor, la habitacion esta muy bien.
- Todo. Estaba limpio, todo era nuevo, el personal muy atento. Todo perfecto. Repetiría sin duda.
- ruime kamer, ruime badkamer, lift, vriendelijk personeel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Guest house La Casona Bed & Breakfast is located in central Noja, this hotel is in the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage route. Trengandin Beach is 1,300 feet away.Each room at this property will provide you with a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. At Guest house La Casona Bed & Breakfast you will also find a terrace. Free WiFi access in public areasThe property is well situated for outdoor activities such as hiking and you can get tourist information of the area on site.The property is located on the Plaza de la Villa de Noja, in the city centre. Bilbao Airport is located 55.3 miles away.
- I’d highly recommend this place. It was central, clean, and had everything we needed. The manager was also extremely helpful. He ordered us a taxi on checking out and even carried our bags to the car!
- The incredible welcome and friendliness of staff. The hotel is near a beautiful old church and within minutes of an absolutely stunning beach and coastal walks. Restaurants and shops are nearby and the terrace is a lovely place to people watch and meet guests of all nationalities. Buses go regularly to interesting nearby towns. The local people are very friendly and off season it is very peaceful and relaxing.
- Good location, very close to the beach. Comfortable place to stay. The woman at the reception was very helpful and kind.
- Really enjoyed our stay here. Excellent restaurant attached.
- Everything. The room, the meals, the staff, the location and all at a bargain price. The reception was perfect and the staff helpful and friendly. The usual language problems as Australians are not well educated in Spanish but we got by and the staff were very patient with us.
Posada La Mies
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Posada La Mies is located in Noja, just 1,150 feet from the beautiful Tregandín Beach. It offers charming, individually decorated rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.This country house offers a homemade, country-style breakfast in the dining room. It also has a TV lounge. There are plenty of restaurants in the streets around the Posada.Posada La Mies is close to the Victoria and Joyel Marshlands, which are popular for birdwatching. Other activities in the surrounding area include horse riding, cycling and hiking, as well as a wide range of water sports.Central Santander and its Airport are around 35 minutes’ drive from Posada La Mies. There are many pretty coastal towns nearby, where you can enjoy great seafood and beaches.
- Host and hostess were lovely and a pleasure to interact with. Room was spotless and charming. Lucky to stumble across Posada La Mies
- Friendly staff, lovely breakfast and good location – wish we had booked for longer.
- I have stayed at the Posada before on previous Caminos– it is perhaps the most interesting accommodation in Noja, in a renovated house, centrally located, 2 minutes from the plaza, and 5 minutes walking to the beach — and the new owners are working hard to make it welcoming. They accommodated my walking schedule by preparing breakfast early.
- Lovely accommodation in very quiet area very pleasant staff recommended 👍
- Jose and Iraza were the most accommodating hosts, so friendly and helpful, always smiling and ready to help out. I loved the old world feel of the place and the quirkiness.
Top Guest Houses In Santiuste Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santiuste Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santiuste Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santiuste Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!