10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santibáñez De Villacarriedo Cantabria:
Posada Casa de don Guzman
Featuring a garden, Posada Casa de don Guzman is located in Vega de Pas. Cafeterias and restaurants are 100 feet away. The river Pas is 1,000 feet away. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Including wooden parquet floors and modern design, each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.The masonry stone-built house offers continental breakfast every morning.Posada Casa de don Guzman is 15.5 miles from the cave of Puente Viesgo. Bilbao Airport is 43.5 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- A beautiful hotel which was very easy to find. The standard of the rooms is fantastic and each room has its own unique style. There is plenty of walking, should you wish to do so, or sit an relax in the few bars around the town.
- Lovely hotel in very peaceful town. The hotel is full of all sorts of memorabilia so rather unusual compared to the trend of everything being pared down to the minimum. The rooms are large and well furnished with lovely modern bathrooms. Breakfast is included – it’s simple but adequate. One of the owners speaks great English, the other not much but they are both lovely kind guys who made us feel very welcome. We came to the town to go canyoning (booked through Paddle in Spain) which was really fun if you are looking for a bit of adventure.
- like most places in Europe breakfast is basic, the tea is poor, coffee VG
- The owner and his brother were very pleasant and accommodating. The hotel spotless, rooms good size.
- Very friendly host, lovely quiet village location with several good restaurants in walking distance. Wished we could have stayed longer. Great value for money.
Posada La Braniza
Featuring free WiFi, Posada la Braniza is located in Vega de Pas. This guest house offers free breakfast, a restaurant and bar on site, barbecue facilities and a shared terrace.Each heated room at this guest house has 1 double or 2 single beds, a flat-screen TV, and closet. The private bathroom comes with a spa bath or shower. All rooms have access to a balcony.There is a shared lounge at this property where guests can relax, as well as a garden. An array of activities can be arranged on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.The Pas River is 650 feet from Posada La Braniza, and Collados del Ason Nature Reserve can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Very friendly, welcoming family and comfortable stay.
- Excellent cozy rural hotel – small, quiet and friendly, with great views, beautiful rooms and nice hosts. Good breakfast, caring personnel (I guess it is managed by a family). If you like hiking – great tracks start from Pandillo, just 5 km away.
- Very friendly host and staff, pleased to help and accommodate. Evening meal was a few minutes walk away in a cafe. Breakfast was in the kitchen, felt a little odd, but actually very nice. Overall very good.
- Beautiful village and nice house. Highly recommended!
- An amazing setting; a warm welcome and an amazing hot tub in the mountains!
Hotel Posada del Pas
The charming Posada del Pas is a colonial-style house with palm trees, gardens, a swimming pool and tennis court. It is surrounded by green hills and offers spectacular views.The Posada del Pas is in the Pas Valley, in the Cantabrian town of San Vicente de Toranzo. Santander is around 19 miles away.Guests enjoy free outdoor and garage parking at the Posada. There is a bar and a restaurant, serving international meals.All of the rooms at the Posada del Pas are heated. They feature cable TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.
- Wonderful family atmosphere. Very good value for money.
- Staff were lovely, welcoming, friendly & obliging. The location & scenery were stunning. Dogs made very welcome, would stay again as only 45 minutes from ferry. Did us a late snack which was very reasonable. Great wine.
- Location. Reason for stay was to run in the mountains
- This hotel is about an hour from Santander port so we chose it for convenience
Garden with pool and tennis court.
A great base to start a number of interesting cycle rides.
Only a couple hours easy ride from Santander once you find the start of the “greenway” at Astillero.
Posada la Vieja Escuela
Located in the village of San Roque de Riomiera, Posada la Vieja Escuela offers rooms with views of the surrounding Valles Pasiegos. It features a seasonal restaurant, bar and terrace.Each bright room at Posada la Vieja Escuela has a seating area with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV and views of the surrounding valley. There is also a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy American and continental options for breakfast. Spanish mountain-style cuisine is offered for dinner. There is also a communal lounge area.The Vieja Escuela is set on the Cabañas Pasiegas Walking Route and is a 40-minute drive from Cabárceno Park. Liérganes is 12.4 miles from the property while Santander and the nearest beaches are within 18.6 miles of Posada la Vieja Escuela.
we enjoyed our stay and will defo return thanks Miguel.
fantastic setting x
- Friendly staff, view of the valley, comfortable room
- Very peaceful beautiful location. Very welcoming owners, good food options. A real find, couldn’t fault this as a place to stay.
- La casa tiene vistas espectaculares. Sitio ideal para disfrutar de la naturaleza.Miguel fue muy atento con nosotr@s.
- La limpieza el cuidado del apartamento los detalles los trabajadores nos dieron muy buen trato y los dueños excelentes volveremos alli sin duda
- we enjoyed our stay and will defo return thanks Miguel.
Hostal Mirones 634
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mirones 634 offers accommodation in Pomaluengo, 12.4 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Cabarceno Park is 4.3 miles away.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santillana del Mar is 10.6 miles from Mirones 634, while Suances is 9.9 miles away. Santander Airport is 9.9 miles from the property.
- The evening meal – really inventive chef. Served with flare. Heavenly degustation menu – like a tasting menu at a swanky restaurant!!
- Está situado en un enclave perfecto para visitar toda la zona. Muy tranquilo y con un restaurante en el mismo hostal en el que podréis probar un bueno vino blanco de la zona y unos platos muy elaborados.
- Se lo regale a mi familia, para que fueran de viaje y les gusto mucho.
- Hoy en día, lo que diferencia un hotel bueno de uno malo es el personal. Y aquí encontramos al mejor. Las instalaciones están bien, habitaciones amplias, luminosas y lo más importante, limpias!
Trato insuperable, te sientes como en casa y la comida suprema, el chef
es extraordinario, cocina elaborada a la altura de los mejores chef. En
cuanto al hostal es un edificio con cierta antiguedad pero reformado,
muy limpio y que huele genial y decorado con mino. A pesar de ser un
local modesto perece la pena hospedarse para conocer a la pareja que lo
atiende y probar la comida que te ofrecen. Si lo tuyo no son los
hostales, para de todas formas para comer o cenar , si o si, te
enamorará. El restaurante es precioso y muy acogedor.
Pensión la Campanilla
Offering rustic apartments and rooms, Pensión la Campanilla has a picturesque setting in the Pisueña Valley, in La Penilla. Dating from 1940, this traditional mountain house has a terrace.Accommodation at Pensión la Campanilla features a simple décor and some apartments have beamed ceilings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Apartments have a seating area and a kitchenette.The property is set in the centre of La Penilla and the surrounding valley is ideal for hiking. There is a sports centre and a football stadium 1.2 miles away, and the nearest golf club is 9.3 miles from the Campanilla.Santander and the Cantabrian coastline can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 62.1 miles away.
- Breakfast was not available Breakfast would have been good
- El trato del responsable de la Pensión que está en la tienda justo debajo y es muy majo. Te explica todo al detalle.
- La ubicación muy cerca del Parque de Cabarceno,y Pedro el dueño muy agradable en todo.
- El apartamento esta muy bien, ademas tienes debajo el supermercado que esta siempre abierto. La atencion muy buenas, ademas ouedes comprar las entradas para cabarceno ahi mismo (con descuento).La tencion de primera.
- Ubicacion muy buena para ir a Cabarceno y bastante calentito
Posada Carpe Diem
Posada Carpe Diem is located in the historic centre of Liérganes. It offers spacious rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. There is a garden with a terrace and a children’s playground.Guests have access to a games room and a lounge with a library. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout this manor house.Posada Carpe Diem has a restaurant serving home-cooked regional dishes. Breakfast is available from the café-bar.The Posada Carpe Diem guest house is 6.2 miles from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve, 13 miles from Santander and 24.2 miles from Santillana del Mar. The tour desk can provide useful information on the surrounding area.Parayas Airport is 11.8 miles away, and you can drive to Santander Ferry Terminal in around 25 minutes. The Train Station is just 650 feet away.
- Smoll town but a have enough restaurant and bar and if is good whether u can walk around
Very friendly and incredibly clean!
Amazing comfort in a lovely little Spanish town!
Lovely building, very central to Lierganes
Couple running it were helpful.
- La ubicacion en pleno centro y la habitacion grande con la cama y almohadas super comodas. Desde luego ya lo estoy recomendando
- El trato que recibes en la posada por parte de los dueños.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
Posada Rural Ochohermanas is in the village of Las Fraguas, 30 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. Set in gardens, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- Increíble todo!!. Alojamiento,lugar y sobre todo el trato. Repetiremos en breve con los niños seguro ?
- El dueño nos atendió con mucha amabilidad explicándonos todo lo que necesitábamos. La posada está a dos pasos del restaurante donde se celebraba la boda a la que asistíamos. El desayuno era bueno y completo (se paga a parte de la habitación). Disponen de un pequeño parking gratuito para dejar el coche.
- El trato recibido por Orlando, el propietario, siempre dispuesto a ayudar, el entorno de la posada, la tranquilidad y la situación.
Posada Rural Bernabales
Set within the natural setting of Pámanes, this rural house is surrounded by orchards and large gardens. Posada Rural Bernabales offers rooms with heating and a free buffet breakfast.Featuring tiled roofs and a large porch, the Bernabales offers bikes to use for free. Tourist information can be provided, and activities such as horse riding, guided trips or hiking can be organized.Indoors, Bernabales rural house features rustic design with parquet floors, wooden furniture and exposed beams. There is a library with a reading area, a lounge with fireplace, and a dining room. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. They also have a wardrobe and a desk. Rooms located on the top floor have sloping ceilings and air conditioning.Cabarceno Nature Reserve is a 5-minute drive away and Liérganes is less than 10 minutes from the house by car. The house has free private parking.
- Room size, hospitality, owner went above and beyond to show where to go and what to do.
La amabilidad del personal, el desayuno buenísimo y casero, la cama amplia y cómoda, la bañera de hidromasaje, la limpieza de las habitaciones, la posada preciosa, el entorno de ensueño…
Todo de 10 ??
- El lugar es espectacular, la casa esta cuidada hasta el ultimo detalle.. los desayunos inmejorables, y el trato de los dueños no se puede mejorar.. nos hicieron una guia por cada lugar de cantabria q no olvidaremos.. si volvemos lo tenemos claro que sera en este lugar.. gracias
- Los propietarios nos atendieron de maravilla,muy atentos en todo momento y nos ayudaron muchísimo a organizar nuestras visitas…nos encantó la posada y nos sentimos como en casa!recomendable al cien por cien sin duda!!
- La casa es preciosa y está cuidado hasta el último detalle. La cama comodísima y el desayuno muy bueno. Los dueños muy atentos y agradables.
Posada el Remanso de Trivieco
This charming country house is located in Riotuerto, just outside La Cavada in Cantabria. It has a large garden and attractive, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and garden views.The rooms at Posada el Remanso de Triviecu combine wooden floors and ceiling beams with stylish, cheerful colours. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some have a balcony.The hotel serves a daily breakfast on the porch or in the dining room. Lunch and dinner can be ordered in upon prior request.The attractive garden features a hot tub, a barbecue and table tennis table. There is a porch with a small kitchenette where you can prepare your own meals. You can also hire bicycles for free, and free parking is available on site.Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.8 miles from Posada el Remanso de Triviecu. The beaches of the Cantabrian coast are around 8.1 miles away. You can drive to Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, in 20 minutes.
- Very beautiful surroundings and house. Good breakfast and service that we got from Javi that speeks very good english
- Lovely area, friendly people and a good breakfast.
Being able to use the garden tables for breakfast,
The comfy chairs in the lounge.
The good advice on where to eat.
Lovely refurbished old farmhouse in beautiful countryside. Very friendly and helpful owners.
- Nice place! Intelligent personal. Fine breakfasts. Lovely patio and trampoline in the garden.
Top Guest Houses In Santibáñez De Villacarriedo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!