10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santecilla Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Santecilla Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santecilla Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santecilla Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santecilla Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santecilla Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santecilla Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santecilla Basque Country:
Balneario Casa Pallotti
Set in Carranza, 33.6 miles from Bilbao, Balneario Casa Pallotti features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Some units have views of the mountain or river. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided in some units.Bike hire and car hire are available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling.Santander is 41 miles from Balneario Casa Pallotti, while Castro-Urdiales is 26.7 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 40.4 miles from the property.
- Friendly service with clean rooms and fantastic views. Food was delicious and good value for money.
- Un entorno increible para descansar. Romina, en recepcion, siempre presta a ayudar!
- En general todos los empleados del Balneario son encantadores. El paisaje es espectacular.
- Un lugar maravilloso para descansar. No es la primera vez que voy y volveré. El entorno es impresionante, para pasear o hacer senderismo.
- La ubicación es perfecta, la vista, el rió que pasa a unos metros.
Casa Aingeru is located in the Basque Country’s Carranza Valley, 30 minutes’ drive from Laredo Beach. It offers rustic accommodation with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The house offers traditional Basque food in the lounge, where you can enjoy your meal next to an open fire. There is also a bar.Casa Aingeru has a laundry service, and massages are also available for an extra cost. There is a barbecue in the garden.Staff at the house can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Bilbao is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Santander in 45 minutes.
- Friendly and helpful staff/Proprietor. The meal and location were great
- Location is incredible. Staff very kind and friendly. I felt being in family. I hope coming back soon.
- La comida estupenda, las habitaciones geniales y la dueña (Belén) una persona única. Para volver.
- Íbamos a conocer el valle de Karrantza y nos entusiasmó. La temperatura y el tiempo atmosférico fue mejor que el que se anunciaba.
- La atención por parte de la dueña que estuvo en todo momento pendiente de nosotros. Las instalaciones.
Posada el Molino de Cadalso
Located in Cereceda, 24 miles from Bilbao, Posada el Molino de Cadalso features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or river. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Santander is 22 miles from Posada el Molino de Cadalso, and Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous place spotlessly clean with lovely staff. Will defo visit again.
- Locally sourced food. Kind and careful host. Lovely room cold beer!
- Lovely hacienda type hotel with an old water mill attached. People were very welcoming and helpful. The meat is sourced from the farm associated with the hotel. Very modern rooms.
- Everything was perfect. My boyfriend and I stayed there to have easy accessibility to Laredo and Santoña. Our room was beautiful and clean and the staff were very helpful. We ended up eating at the restaurant and staying at the posada more then expected because of how relaxing and nice it was..overall great experience.
- It was a great place to stay for first night in Spain from the ferry at Santander. Rustic charm but with superb room facilities and good food.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Pardo offers accommodations in Gibaja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or city.Bilbao is 25 miles from Casa Pardo, and Santander is 23 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 22 miles away.
- Trato del personal muy cercano y cordial. Justo en el centro del pueblo.
- El restaurante muy bueno, la habitación sencilla, amplia y limpia. El personal muy amable
- El ambiente del pueblo, la ubicación del hotel y sobretodo la atención del personal, muy familiar. Pasamos 1 sola noche, pero repetiremos. Relación calidad-precio estupenda.
- Muy buena relación calidad precio, también en el restaurante
- Habitación sencilla pero acogedora y limpia. Gente agradable.
Posada La Mies
The attractive Posada La Mies is situated in Rasines in the Asón Valley. All rooms feature views of the surrounding area and gardens. There is also private parking available.Breakfast is served in the dining room of the house. There is also a living room with a TV where guests can relax. Guests booking all 5 rooms also have access to the kitchen and dining room.Salvé Beach in Laredo is 5.5 miles where windsurfing and surfing can be enjoyed. The location of Posada La Mies also enables guests to enjoy activities such as mountain biking and caving in the Altamira Cave, amongst others.San Andrés Church and the bullring in Rasines are also worth a visit. The town of Liendo is 6.5 miles away from La Mies and Santoña is 10.8 miles away.
- Made welcome though I was very late because th e ferry was late
- La atención de la dueña ha sido familiar, cercana… Vamos como estar en casa. La localización del lugar maravillosa.
- Me gusto muchisimo el alojamiento. La hubicacion y todo perfecto.
- Un sitio maravilloso , cerca de cuevas y paisajes hermosos , la dueña encantadora todo genial
- Ottima struttura, ambiente confortevole, pulito e ordinato; personale cordiale e disponibile, tanto da rendere famigliare il soggiorno. Ottima posizione per visitare la Cantabria sia costa che interno.
Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo offers accommodations in Trebuesto. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the bowling alley. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa bath, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Views of the mountain, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Bilbao is 20 miles from Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo, and Santander is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Cheerful, friendly service. Lovely fresh orange juice, good coffee and delicious cake served at each breakfast time.
The restaurant wasn’t open the days we were there.
- Very nice room and bathroom, nice breakfast. We only stayed one night there but it is a lovely place.
- Everything. The welcome, cleanliness, comfort and the food was very good too.
- I really enjoyed the hotel’s rustic feel. It is such a well kept building with beautiful rooms and in a beautiful location.
- This hotel was wonderful in every respect. It is an old property that has been refurbished to a very high standard. The decor, furniture and accessories are all extremely tasteful and add to the experience. The staff could not do enough for us and although the hotel is only in a small village it offers massage, spa, wonderful suuroundings and an excellent restaurant and bar. Value for money is an understatement. We shall go again and recommend it to all of our friends. A particular mention should go to Maria Jesus who really gave wonderful service
- Cheerful, friendly service. Lovely fresh orange juice, good coffee and delicious cake served at each breakfast time.
Hostal Restaurante La pinta
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurante La pinta offers accommodations in Ampuero, just 25 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santander is 21 miles from Hostal Restaurante La pinta, and Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles away. Santander Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Restaurant has good traditional Cantabrian cooking.
La habitación fue muy confortable, sobretodo después de un largo viaje. Q solo deseas una habitación limpia y una cama cómoda.
De hecho, alargamos una noche más.
- La amabilidad del personal y lo acogedor que es. Ademas esta en una ubicacion perfecta para visitar los lugares de alrededor
- Ubicación muy buena, limpieza, es un lugar confortable y la relación calidad precio es adecuada.
- Los dueños muy majos las habitaciones un poco peq. El mobilario un poco antiguo pero la cama muy comoda
Posada La Torre de La Quintana
Posada La Torre de La Quintana is housed in a listed historical building that breathes an air of nobility and aristocracy, surrounded by the beautiful lush Cantabrian countryside. It also offers apartments located 2,650 feet from the main building.You will step back in time with its adjacent 15th-century tower, 17th-century house, coat of arms and medieval artefacts. The hotel has been painstakingly renovated and is tasteful and sleek in decoration, blending in perfectly with its backdrop. There is free Wi-Fi in all shared areas.Guests at the apartments can make use of the internet connection in shared areas and the fitness centre of Posada La Torre de La Quintana main building.
- Beautiful property and very welcoming and convenient for traveillng around the area.
- The room was spacious and the large bed was very comfortable. There was a nice lounge for guests to use and also a private garden to sit in.
- Beautiful building in s beautiful location. It could not have been more relaxing and pleasant.
- The hotel was impressive both in room accomodation,public rooms, service and ambiance.
- Extremely friendly and helpfull staff. Charming and rustic building, impeccably clean. Perfect location.
Hosteria Villa de Castro
One of our top picks in Castro-Urdiales.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 150 feet from Castro Urdiales Beach, Hosteria Villa de Castro offers bright rooms and studios with a flat-screen TV, heating and free Wi-Fi. Bilbao is only a 25-minute drive away.All rooms have functional décor, air conditioning, wooden floors and private bathroom. Studios also include a kitchenette.Hosteria Villa de Castro has a self-service laundry area with a washing machine and tumble dryer. You can also buy drinks and snacks from the on-site vending machines.The town of Castro Urdiales has a charming Medieval centre and a bustling fishing port. You can taste fresh local seafood in bars and restaurants located in the streets around the property.Cabarceno Nature Reserve can be reached in 45 minutes’ drive from Hosteria Villa de Castro.
Location. Short walk to the famous church, castle and harbour. All have the WOW! factor.
Friendly staff, good breakfast.
- The decor was quirky we loved it and the staff were very helpful. Everything in room thought out, plenty hanging and cupboard space and socket points. Continental breakfast a bargain. Central location yet easy to get back to A8!
- Good breakfast. Comfy rooms. Enough espace for a family.
- Very friendly welcome from the person on duty whose English was excellent. The décor is very interesting & unusual with a great sense of fun. The location near to the bus stop, one of the beaches and harbourside restaurants is really good.
- Friendly staff made arrangements for our late arrival due to flight delay
- Location. Short walk to the famous church, castle and harbour. All have the WOW! factor.
Hostal Vista Alegre
Set 10-minutes walk away from the beach, Hostal Vista Alegre is situated in Castro-Urdiales, 21.7 miles from Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.Each bright room features a modern décor and comes with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Hostal Vista Alegre features free WiFi thorough.The area is popular for its local gastronomy and the old town. Other popular beaches such as Laredo or Santoña are 30-mintues drive away.Santander is 43.5 miles from Hostal Vista Alegre, while Cabarceno Natural Park is 45 minutes’ drive away. Bilbao Airport is 16.2 miles from the property.
- Clean, adequate and well placed for the port of Bilbao (ferry)
- The inside of the hostal was excellent and our room was extra large. It was a short walk to the beach, shops, bars, etc.
- The Receptionist was extremely helpful and her English was very good (much better than my Spanish) The breakfast was continental but more than adequate. it is so convenient for the Ferry Portua in Bilbao, so will certainly use it again in the future if we are sailing from there. Castro-Urdiales is a very pretty place and Alfredo’s fish Restaurant in the Harbour is excellent.
- Good quality hotel for a low price (off season). Good internet connection. Simple breakfast included.
top for the price ,
good breakfast in a nice breakfastroom,
nice and clean room ,
verry friendly and helpfull lady at the reception
Top Guest Houses In Santecilla Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santecilla Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santecilla Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santecilla Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!