10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Teresa Cusco – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Teresa Cusco is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Teresa Cusco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Teresa Cusco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Teresa Cusco. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Teresa Cusco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Teresa Cusco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Teresa Cusco:
Hospedaje Kapacñan offers accommodations in Santa Teresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 8 miles from Hospedaje Kapacñan, and Ollantaytambo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Choquequirao offers accommodations in Santa Teresa.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a shops at the property.Machupicchu is 7 miles from Hospedaje Choquequirao, and Ollantaytambo is 26 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Imperio & Qori
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Imperio & Qori offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 5 miles from Machupicchu.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 52 miles from Hospedaje Imperio & Qori.
No reviews yet.
El Tambo Machupicchu
One of our best sellers in Machu Picchu! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Tambo Machupicchu offers accommodations in Machupicchu, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 47 miles away.
- Small, but very cosy bedroom, hot shower in the bathroom was great
- Very helpful Staff, good value and good location. Aguas Calientes is very small and all hotels are in a good location.
- Accommodated a super early check out with breakfast to go at 430am in the morning as I left to go to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu.
- The location was perfect. The staff were helpful and friendly and spoke a limited amount of English
- Very nice location. Friendly staff. Pick up from train station.
Casa Paz Hostel
One of our best sellers in Machu Picchu! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Paz Hostel is located in Machupicchu, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the guest house. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The family was verry nice, the bad was compfortable and the breakfast good. The Hostal is a bit up the hill, which is verry good, because the river is not that loud there
- Friendly staff,they can prepare breakfast at early morning.
- One of the best beds I sleep in! It’s a really quite place. Also the owner is very friendly and he tries to help you in everything he can.
- Good location, the owner was very friendly and welcoming and pretty good for the price paid
Breakfast was good and early possible (4:15am)
Hostal Cusi Qoyllor
Hostal Cusi Qoyllor offers accommodations in Machupicchu.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ollantaytambo is 19 miles from Hostal Cusi Qoyllor, and Urubamba is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The room was quite nice and a really great value for the price. The view was pretty good as well except for the building across the way. The shower was very hot and the Wi-Fi was good. Breakfast was simple but was served very early for those getting up to be the first arrivals at Machu Picchu. The staff was very helpful and kind.
- Friendly staff. Secure. Modern rooms and breakfast can be taken when going up Maccu Piccu
- We went to Machu Picchu at 5am, they made breakfast to go for us.
- Comfortable large bed. Good location- close to the restaurants and the hot springs but little off the main road so nice and quiet. Very good hot shower.
- Loved this place, really comfortable bed and fantastic shower. A simple breakfast was also available really early for those getting up to go to Machu Pichu
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Urpi offers accommodations in Machupicchu.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Ollantaytambo is 19 miles from Hostal Urpi, and Urubamba is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from Hostal Urpi.
- Good breakfast provided to take to Machu Picchu, but no common area to relax or eat something.
Big breakfast provided the night before we went to Machu Pichu. Super close to the bus station to go up to Machu Pichu
- Easy access from the train from Cusco and to the Machu Picchu shuttle bus (1 min walk). We also left our bags there while visiting MP. Highly recommend staying in this town and getting up early for the buses rather than coming all the way from Cusco. We had a private bathroom with hot water. Very affordable.
- The staff was really nice. They gave us snacks to bring to Machu Picchu. The Hostal is very good located, near to bus to Machu Picchu. The Luiz Alberto (staff) gave us a small brief about the Incas and Peru history. I really appreciate the people from there. He is from Aguas Calientes and really understand about.
- Great room and bathroom. The owner was so nice and helpful. He prepared us a lunch for take away because we couldn’t have breakfast in the hostel. Thank you for being so nice with us!
El Quetzal Machupicchu
El Quetzal Machupicchu is located in Machupicchu, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 47 miles away.
- Great location right by the station. Big comfortable bed, lovely room with balcony. So cool to see the trains coming in and out and hear the river flowing past. Hot shower! Hairdryer provided at reception. These two things made me so happy! A take away breakfast provided as we were up early to go to machu picchu
- Perfect, right by the trainstation and about 3 minutes walk from restaurants/ busses to machu picchu/ atm. Clean and big room
Jim was outstanding. He gave us all the information we needed to access the park. He even printed out the tickets for us and packed our breakfasts the next day.
- Tee had the extra large bed and it was amazing. Also, the rooms were clean.
- Very nice modern comfortable, huge comfy bed, the best shower we have experienced so far in Peru
Tambo Inn Machupicchu Hostal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tambo Inn Machupicchu Hostal offers accommodations in Machupicchu.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ollantaytambo is 19 miles from Tambo Inn Machupicchu Hostal, and Urubamba is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- breakfast was nice and healthy. close to handcraft market and train station. comfortable room
- Personal amable que da buena orientación al turista.
- The included breakfast was perfect! Also, the fact that it is ready from 5am means that you can have breakfast before catching the first bus to Machu Picchu. The owner met us at the train station and walked us to the hostel, gave us directions and even walked my friend and I to a nearby Dr’s when my friend wasn’t feeling well.
- We had a two person private room with bathroom. We only stayed at the hostel for a short night. Staff was very helpful and even prepared breakfast to go since we wanted to go to macchu Picchu early.
Comfortable rooms and good shower.
Crew friendly and committed.
One of our best sellers in Machu Picchu! Catari’s House is located in Machupicchu, 19 miles from Ollantaytambo and 29 miles from Urubamba.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is available.Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 47 miles away.
- For the price you get one of the best deals in AG. The best is comfortable
- Very good location and friendly staff, they picked us up at the train station, very nice !
- Edgar was really nice. He picked us up at the train station. The place is clean and well maintained but we only stayed for a night and left early to hike to Machu Picchu. Overall good.
- The room was big and with beds enough for a group, building construction not finished, a little scary.
- The staff was so nice, it exceeded my expectation! I didn’t tell them the time of our train, we took the last train at that day, and it turned out that one of the staff was waiting for me at the train station. If you go to hiking they will look after your luggages after you check out.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Teresa Cusco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Teresa Cusco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Teresa Cusco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Teresa Cusco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!