10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Susanna Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Susanna Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Susanna Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Susanna Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Susanna Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Susanna Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Susanna Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Susanna Catalonia:
Surrounded by forests, this 18th-century Catalan farmhouse is 2 miles from Santa Susanna Beach. Can Rosich offers free Wi-Fi, free bike rental and extensive grounds with a dining area.The family-run Can Rosich is still a working farm, raising rabbits, chickens, and pigs. Guests can enjoy fresh eggs, homemade sausages and preserves for breakfast.Overlooking the grounds or forest, Can Rosich’s rooms have simple, elegant décor and rustic wooden furniture. Each room includes a bathroom with a hairdryer.Can Rosich is a 5-minute drive from central Santa Susanna, where there are various shops and bars. Barcelona is a 35-minute drive away, via the nearby C32 Highway. Free parking is available at the guesthouse.
- The hosts are very nice and welcoming people. This is a very traditional style of property but very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was superb and plentiful. Wouldn’t hesitate to return.
- The hosts were exceptional at making certain our stay was enjoyable, the breakfast included was outstanding. The country atmosphere in rural Spain is wonderful. We recommend it on every aspect.
Top notch breakfast, more than you need. Everything is homemade and delicious. The grounds offer a relaxing atmosphere, every morning I walked in the expanse grass fields.
The owners are friendly and welcoming. Nothing to disturb your comfort. The living rooms come as a bonus to the guest – another place to relax and feel free to do what you want.
Recommended! And close to many good places if go by car.
- We had to be in Calella for the Ironman 70.3, but didn’t want to deal with the hustle and bustle of a typical Costa town. So we chose Can Rosich to have a quiet haven, and what a great choice it was: very friendly and welcoming owners, beautifull house and gardens,…Wonderfull to sit in the garden during the evening and listen to the silence and look around at nature. The location is ideal, close to the coastal towns for those who want, and close to Montseny and its gorgeous surroundings. We will certainly be back for a hiking holiday.
This is the second time we stay at this hotel and it was as perfect as the first time.
Breakfast is just great !!
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located 650 feet from Malgrat de Mar Beach, Pension Mallorca offers a free sun terrace and solarium. Malgrat Train Station connected to Barcelona and Plaza Catalunya is 5 minutes’ walk away.This guest house disposes of bright single, double, triple and family rooms with fan, TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a cable TV, private balcony and city views. Free WiFI is available throughout.There is à la carte restaurant 350 feet from Pension Mallorca which offers freshly made dishes with local products, seafood specialties and wide selection of wines. Special menus are also available on prior request.Set in a quiet pedestrian street, Pensión Mallorca is within walking distance from the city centre. Tordera Mouth Beach is 0.6 miles away and you can walk to the Parc de Can Campassol in 10 minutes. Malgrat de Mar is well connected to Lloret de Mar, Tossa de Mar and the all coastline through the B-682 Road.
- The property was very clean and within a short distance from the local train station.
- Nice clean property in a quieter area but close enough to bars and restaurants. Safe area.
- This hotel is beautiful, very good location 6 min. walk from train station the town center is 3 min. walk, beach is 5 min. walk. I loved the hotel its beautiful and clean and quiet!!!!!! The staff is amazing they clean all the day but they are invisible! And they are sooo lovely and friendly!!!!!
The breakfast is excellent value for money and offers a great selection. Breads, ham, cheese, yoghurt, coffee, tea, fruit and some local items etc
Good airflow through the room with ceiling fan, so no aircon didn’t matter.
Parking was provided in a secured garage and the staff also provided a safe key, and access to another garage on the way to the beach to store beach chairs etc.
- The breakfast was totally awesome, so many options of food. The room was cleaned every day and staff can speak fluently English and German. Surroundings is really beautiful, it is 5 minutes far away from beach and there are many shops around.
Featuring a shared swimming pool, Hostal SolFina offers air conditioned rooms in Palafolls, 10 minutes’ drive from Blanes. The marine zoo and waterpark Marineland is 1,650 feet away from the guest house.All the rooms have a balcony, a TV and a private bathroom with bath. Free towels and bed linen are provided. There is also access to a shared tennis court.Guests can enjoy breakfasts and the daily set menu in the guest house’s restaurant, open since the 1960s.Located 1.9 miles away from the beach, Hostal SolFina is next to the Accés Costa Brava Road. Malgrat de Mar is 1.9 miles away, and Sant Pol de Mar Beach is 15 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Guests can find various bus stops within 1,650 feet of the guest house. A free private parking is available on site.
- Me and my family stayed here for the first night of our holiday. We loved it, the staff was very helpful and friendly
- Had a outside bar and decent restaurant across the rd
- La gentillesse et le professionnalisme de tout le personnel autant restaurant bar et chambre. Bien sur la piscine et ses alentours très sympas. Les supers menus du restaurant.
- Ambiente familiar. Comida excelente. Piscina y recinto confortables y relajante
l’ambient desenfadat , el tracte amb la direcció , a més del esmorzar típic d’hotel fan uns esmorzarts de “forquilla” extraordinaris dels quals són asidus molts veins de Palafolls.
Molt bé la piscina.
Hostal Can Gil
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Can Gil can be found in Pineda de Mar, on the Costa del Maresme. Just 1,000 feet from the beach. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. A terrace and a snack bar are available for guests.All rooms have heating and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with bath or shower. Some rooms have a balcony.You will find restaurants and shops nearby.Hostal Can Gil is just 350 feet from the centre of Pineda and a 10-minute walk from the railway station. From there you can get a direct train to Barcelona that is 31.1 miles from Hostal Can Gil. Girona Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
This family-run property located in the commercial area of Pineda del Mar, surrounded by restaurants, bars and shops. It is just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and train station, connecting you with Barcelona’s Plaza Catalunya in 55 minutes.The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Margarita feature a TV and free WiFi.The guest house is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve, where guests can go hiking or cycling. Central Barcelona is a 40-minute drive away.Renfe train station is 1,150 feet from Hostal Margarita. Girona is 29.8 miles away and Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 22.7 miles from the property.
- Very nice hostess, very close to everything, beach, town, station… We enjoyed the stay!
- I was very satisfied with everything during my stay. Also the owner of the property speak Slovak and Czech so it is fine also for people who do not speak English.
- Really enjoyed our stay rooms cleaned every day lovely family people who run the hotel would defo stay again loved the place.
- Very good service and very friendly and helpfull people
- The room was extremely clean every single day. Location was excellent. The pension is located right in the main street and 5 minutes walking from railway station, 5 minutes walking from beach. At the recption Rafa and his wife are helpfull and very kind. I was very well there and so I reccomend to everybody this pension.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from Calella Beach and 8 minutes from the train station. It offers a 24-hour reception and bright rooms with a private balcony.The Bonavista restaurant serves buffet breakfast. There is also a bar and a TV lounge.All rooms come with a private bathroom. They feature tiled floors and a safe.Calella is just 40 kilometres from Barcelona. It is a direct 70-minute train journey to Barcelona. The Montnegre-Corredor Natural Park is a short drive away.
- Nice room perfect for if your out all day and want somewhere to crash
It was absolutely amazing stay in Bonavista Hostal. Me and my husband we are extremaly satisfied about everything – receptionist Martin and his wife, they are amazing, friendly and helpful. He made us very happy. Breakfast, as usual, fresh and fantastic. They served rolls, which are baked in this place. Room were very very clean. Suprised free toiletries. It was really stunning place to stay. We are still delighted by this hostal.
The boss was genuinely concerned about the guests. Everything was perfect, 200 % satisfaction.
- Location is great. Not far from the sea just about 7-10 minutes by walking. Good and nice place, very clean with a little balcony. There is a supermarket near the hostel. Wifi is pretty good. I recommend this place for staying.
- The staff are what makes this hotel stand out,they are genuine and efficient.The breakfast is also very generous.It is what I think a hotel should be, no frills and nonsense but clean and comfortable.Where the staff are really helpful and friendly,no fake corporate script.
- For 2 star accommodation & what we paid – it was excellent
Pension Casa Austria
One of our best sellers in Calella! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Pension Casa Austria is centrally located, 5 minutes’ walk from Calella Beach and Train Station. This family-run guest house offers a free Wi-Fi zone and rooms with a private or shared bathroom.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, all rooms are heated. Each has 2 single beds and a safe. The bathroom comes with a bath tub and some rooms have garden views.The Casa Austria has a restaurant with an outdoor terrace. It offers an extensive range of international dishes.There is easy access to the C32 Main Road. You can drive to Barcelona Airport in 55 minutes or take a direct train there.
- The sisters who run the establishment are amazing.. So helpful and friendly.. Made my stay very Comfortable.. Nothing was to much for them
- Location perfect 2nlks to stairs for beach, right on pedestrian st laundrmat across st!!
- We spent a week at this lovely pension in the beginning of july 2017. Very friendly stuff, absolutely fabulous food, good location. it’s about 2 minutes to walk from the beach and 5 from the train station. Near the pension you can find all kind of shops. Pension belongs to family and all members working there. Very friendly and sweet people. Speaking spanish, german and little bit english. Its a great combination of quality and price. Didn’t expect much, it’s just not a big room with own bathroom, but very clean and with comfortable bed.
- The owner and family and staff was very helpful and could not do enough to make my stay a pleasant one i will definitely recommend this as a cheap stay !!
- The Place is not a luxury hotel. But the place and workers in the hotel is very polite and nice
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Atlantic is a 4-minute walk from Calella Beach, on Catalonia’s Maresme Coast. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, and has a chill out terrace and a 24-hour front desk.The basic rooms at the Atlantic guest house are heated and have tiled floors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Atlantic has a rustic à la carte restaurant. There is also a bar and snack bar.Parking is available nearby for an extra charge, and the guest house has a tour desk. Barcelona is an hour away by train, and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- You get what you pay for (€40 per night) I suppose! Wouldn’t pay any more. Very basic, no A/C and noisey.
- This is a relatively cheap hostel & you get what you pay for. It had been recently decorated – but very inexpertly. Last year there were complimentary soaps and shampoo – this year it was 20% more expensive but there was none of the complimentary stuff. There was also a mix-up with our booking so when we arrived there wasn’t the right room available and the room we were temporarily booked in was really dire: smelly, leaking sink, and the bathroom window fell out…literally fell out. When we were given the right room the shower fell apart. It was an eventful stay. BUT we love the location, in the heart of the old town – and it is totally unpretentious. Overall we felt that the new owners had little experience in ‘hospitality’ and were learning ‘on the job’. Smiling more would help!!!
- Excellent American coffee, great location near the beach. The staff very nice and helpful. The room was clean. Nice place.
- I arrived on this first day of it being reopened for the spring and summer staff very friendly no view from room as there was no window no balcony nothing like that at all very very basic old musty wardrobe for the money I paid I could have stayed in a hotel
- Simple, clean – lots of changes of sheets and towels. The staff really friendly and helpful. And the hostel situated right in the middle of old town so great access to shops and amenities. And very quiet at night!
Set 5 minutes’ walk from the beach, this guest house is located in the centre of Calella. Hostal Univers features a charming garden with bar, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Bright rooms at the Univers feature simple décor and have a private bathroom with bathtub, as well as a wardrobe. Most rooms also include a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The Hostal features a common lounge with a film projector, and TV room. Also, there is another TV lounge with a bar.The accommodation is within walking distance from local shops and supermarkets. Barcelona and Girona are around 31.1 miles away.
- Hotel was old, rooms old, heating did not work and setting are useless, I spend a cold night. Paid for breakfast but was not available.
- everything was good.everybody was friendly and helpful.the room was clean and fresh.next time If we will go Calella we would like go to Hostal Univers.
No hot water for Washing or Shower also very poorly placed so difficult to get to and no parking was available, had to park in Hospital Car park a fair walk away.
The room including the bed was vibrating until early hours possibly due to Generator under the room No2 so very disturbed. Thankfully only one night stay.
Will definitely not return!! Having said that the staff were welcoming and the breakfast was good.
- The staff were really great – extremely warm and helpful.
Breakfast reasonable price and good.
Comfortable.Pretty terrace area.
5 minutes walk to Calella.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Isabel is 5 minutes’ walk from S’Abanell Beach, in Blanes, on the Costa Brava. It has free WiFi in public areas, and satellite TV in all rooms. WiFi is available in rooms for a supplement.The Isabel guest house has a restaurant and bar. There are shops, bars and restaurants nearby, and the town centre and marina are within a 20-minute walk.All rooms at Hostal Isabel have a ventilator fan and a private bathroom. Most rooms have a private balcony, where you can sit outside.There is a billiard room in the guest house, as well as a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk.
- It’s a no frill hotel, but the owner of the hotel was extremely helpful and accommodating.
- Appreciated very friendly staff,excellent customer service and owner went out of her way to make us feel at home. Ideal location. Very much enjoyed our stay and would certainly return.
- The hotel was ideally placed near the sea front and close to the old town.
- Initially the hotel provide us very uncomfortable room with no windows and just a balcony to the nearby rooms (and no air at the room).. So, we asked for change and they changed it. Wi-Fi was provided for us for free (Genius) , as well as safe (as we read a lot of stories about stolen things we decided to take it as well). The beach is above 3-5 minutes by walk. The price for sunbed and umbrella is 6 euro each. Supermarket is nearby. As an advice if you are going to Spain learn Spanish…English is really not popular there.
- The location was nice, and it was nice to have a bar on property. Parking was nearby, only a 10 minute walk to the center.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Susanna Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Susanna Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Susanna Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Susanna Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!