10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Marta De Tormes Castile And Leon:
El Caseron Rio
El Caseron Rio is located in Santa Marta de Tormes, 2.1 miles from Salamanca and 22 miles from Ledesma. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- Dá facilidade do check-in e da amabilidade da Nazaré.
- La habitación es amplia y la cama muy cómoda. El hombre de recepción muy amable.
- El hostal esta cerca de la parada del bus que en diez minutos estas en el centro de salamanca.Esta en un pueblo en las afueras.El problema es que tienen ese edificio y luego tambien tienen habitaciones en otro edificio a cinco minutos y en esa calle no hay nada pero se llega pronto al bus a un super panadería etc que esta todo en la avda principal.Las habitaciones estan limpias,relacion calidad precio bien.
Located in Santa Marta de Tormes, 2.1 miles from Salamanca, El Caserón features a restaurant and free WiFithroughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a business center and hairdresser’s at the property.Ledesma is 22 miles from El Caserón, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 23 miles away.
- Établissement irréprochable en matière de propreté !
- El personal muy amable y el desayuno buenísimo por 4 euros. La habitación correcta en cuanto a comodidad y limpieza
- LA COMODIDAD DE LAS CAMAS Y EL CALORCITO EN LA HABITACION.
- La ubicación perfecta. El personal muy amable. Desayuno continental con zumo de naranja recien exprimido. Precio muy bueno
- Cama cómoda,trato del personal excelente,muy familiar
Motel Cies has a practical location near the A-50 Motorway, just 2.5 miles from Salamanca Matacán Airport. All rooms offer free internet, a free private garage and a plasma-screen TV.There is a choice between standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites. All rooms have king-size beds and en suite bathrooms with amenities, and they are fully air conditioned and heated.Suites and deluxe suites include a hot tub and a sauna. There are modern showers in the standard rooms. 24-hour room service is available.The Motel Cies lies in the village of Calvarrasa de Abajo. Salamanca city centre is only 6.8 miles away and Ávila is also a short drive away.
- Great location. Not far from Salamaca. Very comfort bed and a good night sleep. The garage is very spacious and big enough to fit a pickup with plenty of room to open doors. The stairs in the garage is the only access to the room. A drive through check in which is a first for me.
- Very nice comfortable clean room with own garage under your room.
- Friendly staff and great security, will defonatley come again quite
- We loved the fact that there was an integral garage, so our car was safe underneath our room, this was great as we were travelling on to Portugal, so our car was full, but nobody could see the contents. Also the motel is pet friendly and it was secure enough to let our dog run around the grounds. The service was very good, although the food was pretty much just fast food. There is a hatch in the wardrobe and the food arrives on a tray onto a shelf in the wardrobe, weird but convenient.
- Everything, especially the car security in your own garage!
Situated in Salamanca Town Centre, just 350 feet from Salamanca University, this guest house offers a 24-hour reception with a tour desk and a café-bar next door. Hostal Barcelona’s bright rooms include free Wi-Fi and TV.All rooms feature a modern décor and come with air conditioning, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Barcelona’s café is located beside the property and guests can have breakfast there.Hostal Barcelona is located in the Old Town of this historic city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Salamanca Cathedral is 2,650 feet away and you can walk to the Plaza Mayor in 3 minutes. The popular tapas bars of Van Dyck Street are within a 15-minute walk.
- Outstanding value, clean, modern rooms, very close to all the charm and beauty of Plaza Mayor, very efficient and pleasant staff. If your on a budget I challenge you to find anywhere better.
- nice stay, good wifi signal, comfy bed, well located (8min walk from salamanca cathedral and free parking nearby)
- Very comfortable and clean room. The location is great, you can easily get to the bus station from there and to the rest of the city from the other side
- An excellent location opposite the entrance to the old town. On a main road, but heard no noise from the traffic, or the large school group staying. A modern, spacious, clean room, more like a 3 or 4 star hotel than a hostel. Luxurious bathroom. Nothing basic about the level of comfort here! I would definitely stay again.
- Great location just across the street from the historic old town and university. Easy to find and always open 24/7 with someone at the desk. The staff was friendly. A good deal, although a basic accommodation. Very clean and well presented.
Hostal Hispanico II
Located 1,300 feet from Salamanca Train Station, Hostal Hispanico 2 is 7 minutes’ walk from the city centre. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Each room at the Hispanico II is equipped with heating. Rooms feature functional design, with a private bathroom. Some also have balconies.Free public parking is available near the Hispanico 2 Hostal. Plaza España and Alamedilla Park can be reached in around 10 minutes’ walk, and the hostal is just a few steps from various bars and restaurants.
- Ideal for a short stay . It’s comfortable, clean, simple, warm (was winter), has a parking lot in the back. The owner was super nice and was waiting for us at 1am even though the reception closed at 11pm.
It was our second stay. We would come back again.
Free parking behind the hostal.
- Excellent staff, very friendly even gave us a map and explained the areas to see. Ten minutes to the sights or number 10 bus from very near.
- good location, close to the center but where there is still parking.
- Very helpful receptionist, gave us a map of the city with places to visit. Nice and clean room, with air conditioning and a window.
Sweet Home Salamanca
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! This simple and pleasant hostel is set in an 18th century restored building, just 2 minutes’ walk from Salamanca Cathedral and University. It offers quiet, heated rooms with a balcony and free Wi-Fi.Sweet Home Salamanca’s comfortable rooms feature functional décor and tiled floors. Bathrooms are shared, towels and sheets are included and laundry and luggage storage facilities are available.The hostel offers guests a home-made breakfast, and there are various communal facilities including a well-equipped kitchen, a cosy living room with TV and magazines, and a spacious terrace where guests may relax. Bars, restaurants and shops are located within 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Sweet Home Salamanca offers tourist information and is less than 1 minutes’ walk from the Casa de las Conchas. Plaza mayor Square is 1,000 feet away.Public parking is available 150 feet away for a fee and Salamanca Train Station is 5 minutes’ drive away. The Bus Station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Great location in the heart of the old town but the street itself is quiet. I travelled by motorbike and just left the bike parked outside the hotel with no problems. Overall great little hotel and value for money.
- It’s a room with a small kitchen, confortable, small bathroom, clean and with perfect location, in the middle of the old center… El hotel tiene muy buena relación calidad precio, es confortable y esta muy bien ubicado, dentro del casco antiguo.
I booked a single room and I ended up having a whole 4-bed room just for me!
I loved the view from my balcony and the kitchen + common room were great. The pension was really close to the centre and it was safe to walk home at night, as there were many other hostels nearby.
- Very central yet not noisy. I was not given a renovated room, and it was still OK.
- Amazing common area, with a really cute patio. Room was big and wifi reached out perfectly. Nice balcony and better location.
Overlooking the historic centre of Salamanca, Hostal Mindanao has free Wi-Fi access and bright interiors. This eco-friendly guest house offers rooms with a TV.Exhibitions are held at the Fonseca Cultural Centre, 350 feet from the Hostal Mindanao. The famous Plaza Mayor, Casa de las Conchas and Salamanca’s Cathedrals are all 650 feet away.Most rooms at Hostal Mindanao come with a private bathroom while a few of them come with shared bathrooms. They have parquet floors. Some offer views over nearby gardens, and others look out at the Cathedral in the distance.
- Only good for a one night stay, very noisy place. Paper thin walls
- Great welcome. Beach was on the other side of the road. Found a parking space in the side road next to the property. Restaurant downstairs was excellent. Hotel was surprisingly quiet considering we were above the restaurant. I’d say it was cheap and cheerful.
- Everything was very comfortable. The staff were really really friendly.
Excellent location to explore Salamanca on foot.
Very close to undercover parking.
- Room was small, but comfortable. Perfect location in between bus station and old city.
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Superbly located in the heart of Salamanca, this charming hotel is beside the city’s main plaza.Enjoy simply-decorated bedrooms boasting air-conditioning and heating, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.Keep up-to-date and email your friends using the free, wireless internet connection.The Concejo is located on the pretty Libertad Square. You can enjoy sunny afternoons or your morning espresso in the adjacent cafe.Tour this beautiful city by foot thanks to the Concejo’s fabulous location. You can stroll the enchanting streets and discover typical tapas restaurants and a lively student atmosphere in hidden bars.
location overlooking the lovely peaceful plaza libertad, very close to the plaza mayor.
the casino cafe on the square is great for breakfast, much frequented by locals.
- This is the second time I’ve stayed at this super little hostel. It’s in a great location, the room is large , clean and very comfortable. Excellent value for money.
- Perfect location in a quiet square next to Plaza Mayor. My room was on the top floor and got the afternoon sun so that was perfect for a winter stay. Clean, spacious room; helpful staff. Easy walk to restaurants and historical places of interest. Short walk from the train station and from the bus station. Highly recommended.
- overall excellent and I strongly recommend this hotel.
- Perfect location in the center, yet quiet, elevator, bathtub, helpful staff, the promo price was unbeatable.
- location overlooking the lovely peaceful plaza libertad, very close to the plaza mayor.
Los Angeles Plaza
Situated right in Plaza Mayor Square, Los Angeles Plaza guest house offers simple rooms with free WiFi and a balcony, some overlooking the square. Salamanca Cathedral is only 1,650 feet away.Staff at Los Angeles Plaza are happy to provide information about the city. Salamanca University and the beautiful Casa de las Conchas House are just a 5-minute walk away.There are many cafés and bars in the square below Los Angeles Plaza. You can also find various traditional Castilian restaurants in the surrounding streets.Rooms at the guest house have functional décor and private or shared bathrooms. Each room includes a fan, central heating and a wash basin.
David was a brilliant host, his brother was really nice toobut as we had no Spanish we didn’t really chat to him much
Room was very comfortable, we had a (cheaper) room loking out of the market and it was perfect
Location – what can I say, right on the square BRILLIANT loved it
David gave an outstanding guide on what to see and where to spend our time
He also advised us on eating places – WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
- This is a pension, not a hotel, so don’t expect breakfast. It is located in the fabulous Plaza Mayor so you have an incredible view from the balcony and lots of cafes and restaurants everywhere. However, the Plaza is very noisy – I was there in April and it was cold so I was able to close the doors but even so the ‘revellers’ outside at 4am and then at 5am the returning hotel guests were so noisy.
- The location was fantastic and the balcony opened up onto the plaza. Really great people watching from there! Amd it was surprisingly quiet with the doors closed.
1. Superb location and amazing view from the room.
2. David and his brother are extremely nice and helpful.
3. Reasonable price
- Nice warm rooms, helpful friendly staff. Couldnt get a better location. Good value for money, would stay again.
- David was a brilliant host, his brother was really nice toobut as we had no Spanish we didn’t really chat to him much
With Free Wi-Fi and a central position in Salamanca, this hotel also has cheerful decor with warming colors and all rooms feature a smart private bathroom. It is 5 minutes from the main square.Named after one of Spain’s greatest artists, the Hostal Goya has interiors with typical Spanish touches and contemporary detailing.While staying at the Hostal Goya, enjoy the proximity to the university, just 10 minutes away and the Santisima Trinidad Hospital, 350 feet from the hotel.
- The place was well located, the staff very friendly, the room was good and the toilet too!
- Wow! Totally unexpected hotel standard with super decor. Ensuite,TV etc right next to the old town and with a bit of creative driving, parking was right next to Hostel!
- Cheap as chips and only a short walk to most of the sites in Salamanca. Comfortable and the manager was so helpful looking up the local events / one of my favourite places to visit and would defnitely come again
- The hostel was ideally located for our friend’s apartment and the historical centre. It was also close to a secure underground carpark next to the private hospital. It was clean and although the room was small for 2 adults and 2 children, it was adequate for 1 or 2 nights. It also had its own bathroom.
- A decoração e o ambiente quente e acolhedor do quarto.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Marta De Tormes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Marta de Tormes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!