10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Maria del Camí Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Maria del Camí Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Maria del Camí Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Maria del Camí Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Maria del Camí Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Maria del Camí Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Maria del Camí Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Maria Del Camí Majorca:
Finca Es Cabas
Situated in the heart of Mallorca, in the small town of Santa Maria del Cami, Finca Es Cabas features a charming garden with a pool and an outdoor seating area.Free WiFi is available in public areas and all rooms include heating and a flat-screen TV. Each also has a wardrobe, sofa, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property features a tennis court and offers massages. There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen.Palma de Mallorca and its beaches are within a 20-minute drive from Finca Es Cabas. Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Fantastic finca with lovely animals and options for hiking on the estate offering superb views. Awesomely decorated rooms with distinctive taste.
If you’re looking for the ultimate relaxing getaway in the most beautiful setting then this is the place to go. Maria the host is wonderful and welcoming, you have so much space to enjoy and relax and you barely see a soul.
The building is stunning, traditional meets modern for the ultimate luxury indulgence. I can’t recommend this place enough! The photos don’t even start to do this place justice – you won’t want to leave.
- People were polite and friendly, helpful and open to ideas, concerned that we enjoyed our stay. Beautiful house and facilities. Lovely landscape, walks and animals. Breakfast very very good!
- Eigentlich Alles, war ein sehr angenehmer Aufenthalt. Die EIgentümerin hat sich vorbildlich gekümmert, das Personal sehr freundlich alles sehr sauber. Der Anfahrtsweg von der Hauptstrasse is ziemlich holperig
- L’ambient que es respira, l’hospitalitat, el benestar, es increible
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Set in central Alaró, next to the castle and Plaza Mayor, Hostal Ca’n Tiu guest house offers simple, modern rooms. It is within 5 minutes’ walk of cafés and restaurants.Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, minibar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 18.6 miles away.
- Great host. Plenty to eat for breakfast. Comfortable beds
- Great place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and in a very central spot. Didn’t eat breakfast but it seemed to be fresh and varied.
- Central location, good communication, cleanliness, real trust and independence.
- Lovely friendly atmosphere. Relaxed breakfast. Nice and quiet.
- Low price, roomy. Very near to town center and close to bus stop.
Finca Hotel Es Castell
Surrounded by nature, Finca Hotel Es Castell boasts an outdoor pool, furnished terrace and a restaurant. Located in Caimari, this guest house offers great mountain views.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each air-conditioned room at Finca Hotel Es Castell includes free WiFi, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Finca Hotel Es Castell you will find a shared lounge, games room and luggage storage. There is also a shared tennis court available within the property grounds.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This country house is 31.1 miles from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
- It was a great place to stay, nice staff, no noise, magnificent location, and great view over the countryside and hilltop villages.
- Very friendly catering cleaning staff though only saw reception staff on arrival.
- Fabulous room with excellent view, but disappointingly single beds rather than double.
- Good breakfast, nice evening meal, lovely surroundings, very quaint buildings and very nice staff who organised a number of surprises for my wife’s birthday.
- Idyllic country hotel, rustic, welcoming, breakfast buffet first rate although maybe not so good as when hotel was under previous management. Dinner service on fixed menu at 33 Euro not grand cuisine but ok. Love the environment, love the scenery.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Galileo offers accommodations in Costitx, just 17 miles from Palma de Mallorca.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling.El Arenal is 15 miles from Casa Galileo, and Alcudia is 16 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14 miles away.
- In the center, at small market place, nice breakfast at small backery
- Lovely little property right in the centre of the village. Very modern decor and spotlessly clean. We stayed in room 4 which didn’t have a bathroom but there was a lovely large bathroom right opposite so wouldn’t hesitate to book this room again.
- Really comfy bed and beautiful old house. Really central to the village with bars, banks and bakery nearby.
- Excellent guesthouse, beautiful and very clean. Big rooms and spaces.
- Clean, in a nice town, much more “local” than the rest
Ca Na Carme Alaronera
Featuring a garden and views of mountain, Ca Na Carme Alaronera is located in Alaró, 3.7 miles from Alaro Castel. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. The guest house features mountains and garden views.The rooms at the guest house come with a seating area and a TV with satellite channels. Guest rooms at Ca Na Carme Alaronera feature air conditioning and a wardrobe.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 20.5 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Regina offers a superb central location 350 feet from Plaza de España and Soller Train Station. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.The Hostal Regina’s location makes exploring the city centre easy. Palma de Mallorca’s main square, the Plaza Mayor, is just a 5-minute walk away.The hotel has a terrace where guests can relax. The Regina offers luggage storage and a safe.Decorated in a traditional, colourful style the Regina has heating in all rooms. Air conditioning is only available in some rooms, while a fan is available for all rooms, free of charge.
Fantastic location a few minutes walk from the main transport link (Estacion Intermodal).
Basic pleasant traditional style room, comfortable beds and hot powerful shower.
- Great location, very central plenty of shops and restaurants. Also the Central train station it’s very close.
- The owner was very nice and helpful. He was very friendly and the location of the hotel is excellent
- Great location. Near to transport links. Lots of interesting shops & bars within walking distance.
- Clean, good shower, close to bus and train station and good cheap bakery!
- Fantastic location a few minutes walk from the main transport link (Estacion Intermodal).
Residencia Mayol – Adults Only
Set 10 minutes’ drive from Palma Beach and the port, Residencia Mayol – Adult Only is located in Palma de Mallorca. It offers free WiFi, air-conditioned rooms and a furnished garden.With modern décor, each room features a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and shared kitchen available for guests, as well as a garden and vending machines. The property offers car rental services.Residencia Mayol is 20 minutes’ walk from the city centre, offering a wide range of shops, lively bars and Mediterranean restaurants.Jacint Verdaguer Train Station is within the same distance and Mallorca Airport is 10 minutes’ drive from the property.Please note, the residence is open to the university community, including students, professors, researchers, administrative staff and International Students identity card holders.
Lift access made arrival with luggage easy.
Staff are very helpful and friendly.
- It is great for students wanting fairly cheap accommodation, and everyone was friendly even though no one spoke English. There were no tea making facilities in the room,which would have improve things.
- The room has a good size, it has a big private terrace, small fridge, big wardrobe, air conditioner with cold and hot air. hair dryer, tv. There is a kitchen in a communal area.
- I didn’t have the opportunity to eat at the restaurant.
- Clima was working. Room was clean. The workers were helpful.
- Lift access made arrival with luggage easy.
Located just 500 feet from Las Maravillas Beach in Mallorca’s lively Playa de Palma resort, Hostal Alce features an outdoor swimming pool and a garden with palm trees.All rooms are air conditioned and have an en suite bathroom. There is also a balcony.Hostal Alce offers breakfast in the garden. The hotel’s bar and restaurant with international cuisine, opened 24 hours a day.The hotel is 350 feet from the Riu Palace nightclub. The bars and discos of Beer Street and Ham Street are just a 10-minute walk away.
- The pictures were dated and not up to expectations. The room service person kicked us out on the last day and we forgot a few things in the room and when we went back to get them and later looked inside the bag we left, we discovered a few things missing. It wasn’t very clean. The only good thing was the location. 5 minutes from the beach. The reception is the bar area and isn’t very professional. The locks on the door weren’t very secure. The beds were uncomfortable. The balcony was very small with old chairs. The curtains were see through. There was one sheet on the bed so it got cold. The air con worked when it wanted too. The pool was freezing cold. The breakfast didn’t have much to choose from. The shower curtain was very old and not very nice. The shower was old and mouldy. The bathroom was very small and old/dated. Would not recommend even if the price was reasonable. It was reasonable but not for the place we stayed.
- In der Nebensaison als einzige Gäste eine ganz feine Unterkunft, uns hat es gefallen. Im Sommer wäre es mir zu doll 🙂
- Sehr nettes Klima, wurde herzlich aufgenommen, fast schon als familiäre Atmosphäre zu bezeichnen ?
- Lobbybar war durchgehend geöffnet, familiäre Atmosphäre
- super nette Besitzer, schönes Frühstück, perfekte Lage
Situated in Sóller, LOFT1882 features a garden and a shared lounge. The accommodation provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, all rooms include a desk. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms have mountain views. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen for breakfast.Palma de Mallorca is 14.3 miles from LOFT1882, while Alcudia is 22.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly owners, stylishly renovated house, rain shower and you can press your own orange juice!
- Independence was best part. Own key. Use of kitchen and garden
- We spent 4 enjoyable nights here. A beautiful, tastefully restored old building, as good as it appears on booking.com website. Very central to everything that excellent town of Soller has to offer, yet tucked around a corner & peaceful. It was raining when we arrived at Soller bus station with heavy luggage, Fabio kindly came out & picked us up, so a great vibe from the outset. Owners Fabio & Silvia live onsite, are not intrusive, & we really enjoyed conversations with them. Plus they gave us great tips for walks & a boat trip. Bravo! Our room was very light & spacious, had a lovely outlook, & very stylish bathroom. The kitchen & common areas downstairs were very comfortable and inviting. Great cafes, bakeries, grocery store within easy walk, so you can choose to prepare meals at the Loft, or eat out. And you have direct walking access to some of the most breathtaking rambles we have ever been lucky enough to enjoy.
- What a great place. This newly renovated, old townhouse sits within the historic center of Sóller and is run by two lovely and friendly hosts. The rooms are quite large, the bathroom was clean, the shared living and dining room is fantastic and the kitchen allows you to prepare breakfast or similar, which you then can enjoy on the terrace. If I come back to Sóller, I will certainly stay here again.
- Beautiful design, super friendly and accommodating hosts.
SólleRooms features free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning and ceiling fan in Sóller. The property has a patio. Port de Soller Beach is a 20-minute drive away.At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units come with a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 14.3 miles from SólleRooms, while Alcudia is 22.4 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14.9 miles away.
Very peaceful even though it is just a few metres from the centre. Absolutely no disturbance from other guests and a lovely quiet, sunny courtyard to sit in.
Room was clean and spacious with a good shower. Bed was comfortable and had nice linen.
Decent tea and coffee making facilities (with a nespresso machine in the lobby) and useful to have a fridge.
Excellent location, modern room but full of character
Comfy bed and all we needed for a week long stay
- Peaceful inner courtyard and beautiful reception space. Very good location to walk to Sollér main square and places. High discretion from the host and the other guests.
- The rooms are property are in immaculate condition and spotlessly clean
- Amazing location, great facilities, uncomplicated check-in and check-out, helpful staff.
- Very peaceful even though it is just a few metres from the centre. Absolutely no disturbance from other guests and a lovely quiet, sunny courtyard to sit in.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Maria Del Camí Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Maria del Camí Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Maria del Camí Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Maria del Camí Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!