10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa María De Trassierra Andalucía:
Hospedería Los Angeles
One of our best sellers in Cordoba! Hospederia Los Angeles is centrally located, 250 feet from Cordoba’s Guadalquivir River and 10 minutes’ walk from the Mezquita. It offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TVs.Featuring tiled floors, each room has a wardrobe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.You will find lots of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. Onsite parking is available for a supplement and there is easy access to the A4 Motorway.
- Modern, comfortable, well-appointed – perfect for a single traveler.
- Great location, within walking distance to major sights. Good value for money if you are after comfortable basic facilities without additional onsite facilities such as a bar etc.
Very good bathroom
6-8 minutes to Mezquita
Good recomandations for eating (El 6 for breakfast, Salinas and Sociedad Plateros)
- It is an attractive building with some atmosphere; my room was situated facing an enclosed patio with just one other adjacent room. So it was quiet ! The receptionist was friendly and helpful and recommended places to visit. A short walk to Plaza del Potro.
- Pilar at reception gave us the most amazing service, she was very generous and helpful. The hotel was excellent value.
Hosteria Lineros 38
One of our best sellers in Cordoba! Hosteria Lineros 38 is set in the heart of Cordoba, and has décor based on Andalusia’s Arabic past. This guest house is just a short walk from the Judería and the Mesquita.Each air-conditioned room has warm colours and Mudejar-style features. They all have an en-suite bathroom and satellite TV.Hostal Lineros 38 has a 24-hour reception desk. There is free WiFi internet access in all rooms.There are no meal services at the guesthouse but there are many popular cafés and restaurants nearby.
- Very beautiful hostel. Great shower! Close to Patio Festival venues.
- Good size room nicely decorated. Nice little patio and rooftop and good location just 5-10 mins walk to the Cathedral. A plus is the hotel also has private parking (reservation required)
- Loved the decor, friendly staff, great central location, and relaxing common areas.
- Very characterful, fabulous location, parking on site
- The hotel was perfect in almost every case. Beautiful room with a good bed and a big shower. You feel really secure with the 24hour reception. There even is a shared living area where you can take a coffee or tea.
Located next to the River Guadalquívir, Pensión Lucano is just 1,000 feet from Córdoba’s impressive La Mezquita Mosque. It offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and a private bathroom.The Lucano has a traditional Cordoba-style patio, as well as an outdoor terrace. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The Julio Romero de Torres Art Museum is just 150 feet from Pensión Lucano. Access to the A4 Motorway is just 4 minutes’ drive away.
- The property is in an amazing location, really close to everything. I found the room comfortable and clean.
- The best hostel so far! private bathroom and the room is not that small considering that I travelled with a buddy of mine. Really recommend this place!
- The location was nice and the place so close to all historical place..
- Not much, rude owner, broken power outlet, toilet was not bolted down.
- Very good location close to public transport and the cathedral/mosque, luggage deposit
One of our top picks in Cordoba.Hostal Maestre is centrally located next to Córdoba’s Fine Art Museum and a 5-minute walk from the Mezquita. It has free Wi-Fi, and most rooms are set around typical Andalusian garden patios.The air-conditioned rooms feature tile floors, a TV and work desk. The rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom with amenities.Breakfast is available at the Maestre guesthouse. There are also vending machines for drinks.Luggage storage is available and the Maestre has a tour desk and 24-hour front desk. On-site parking is available for an extra fee, and there is easy access to the A4 Highway.
- The location is excellent. Less than a 10 minute walk to the Mezquita. Although we stayed in the hostal side, we had a private bathroom and room so it was no different to staying in a hotel. The staff we met were also friendly and polite. A good place to stay.
- It has a really nice atmosphere, old style building, very nice location.
- The location close to restaurants! And walking distance to most of attractions.
- Nice spatious room with newly renovated bathroom, silent room good for a nice sleep. Hostal is just in the downtown and near to the riverbank aa well. We really liked out stay. Wifi was working good. Parking was free in front of the hostal on the street and they let us park our car the whole day after checking out so the staff is supergreat! Thx a lot!
- The location was very good and central and in walking distance to everything. The breakfast was good it was a buffet for 5€.
Located just 650 feet from Córdoba’s spectacular La Mezquita Mosque, Pensión Cibeles offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV and a work desk.The guest house is a typical Andalusian building with a central courtyard. Staff can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The Cibeles is 10 minutes’ walk from La Judería Synagogue. You can walk to El Arcángel Shopping Centre in 15 minutes.
The best location ever in the heart of Córdoba
Must try the Beer and boquerones at Bar do Correo an institution in Cordoba.
Must attend a church service at Cordova cathedral
Great for foodies
Get lost at Judiaria and Andalucía patios
- The location is absolutely amazing. It is literally a 5 minute walk from the Mesquita-Catedral.
- Good location, pretty near the Mezquita and well positioned to discover the narrow streets of the old town.
- Reading the reviews, I had quite low expectations. I was thinking something like a musty hotel, but instead, I was really pleasantly surprised! The shower had nice water pressure and lots of space, and the room was clean and private. I don’t know why the other reviews were so low. I enjoyed my stay and would come again.
- The room appeared like it was just renovated, freshly painted and all the furniture was new. The location of the pension was 10/10 but don’t even think of bringing a car to it. However, there is a free car park across the river (5 minutes walk)
- The best location ever in the heart of Córdoba
La Casa de los Faroles
Set in a traditional Cordobese house, with a charming courtyard, La Casa de los Faroles offers accommodation with free WiFi in Córdoba’s historic centre.All air-conditioned rooms have simple décor and include a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer, free toiletries, and a shower.There is dry cleaning services at the property, and luggage storage is available for free.La Mezquita is a 10-minute walk from La Casa de los Faroles, while Merced Palace is 2,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Córdoba Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Staff was extremely friendly, told us where to go for food and what to do during our stay in Cordoba. Room has everything you need and beds are comfortable. Great location.
- Great staff of the hotel, The hotel is very central in the hart of the city.
- It was in a perfect spot to visit Cordoba on foot. The staff were incredibly helpful and the room was surprisingly large. Although our stay was brief , it was very enjoyable.
- It is a modest place located near the tourist attractions, good walking distance to everything. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They recommended a lovely restaurant on our first night with a coupon and we were so happy with the food and service of the place (la siesta). The room was super clean no dust to be found but it is a very modest place. The room was located a small distance away from the reception and it was relatively easy to find, only thing is like everything in Spain the walls are thin and you can basically can hear everything.
- The location was good for the old town and staff at Los Faroles were very friendly and helpful
Hospederia Alma Andalusi
Situated in Cordoba’s historic Judería district, Hospederia Alma Andalusi offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TV. Its airy central courtyard is filled with plants and has typical ceramic flooring.Rooms at Alma Andalusi are set around the courtyard and have bright, functional décor. The modern bathrooms come with a hairdryer and a selection of amenities.Various restaurants and tapas bars can be found in the charming, narrow streets of the Judería.Hospederia Alma Andalusi is just 800 feet from Cordoba Synagogue, and 1,650 feet from the Mezquita Cathedral. Information about the city is available from the guest house’s tour desk.
- The location appears to be the only advantage of this overrated hotel.
- First and foremost, the lovely woman who helped me get settled and then went out of her way (in high heels) to walk me on cobbled streets to where I needed to get back to the train station. I had a relatively small, but beautiful and comfortable room! It had all amenities one could need plus fruit, coffee & assorted goodies. I had a wooden shuttered window that opened up and faced the interior of the hotel which was beautifully decorated in flowers and hanging vines! I was extremely comfortable and felt safe being a single traveler. Very close to major attractions and a quiet street with no traffic.
- Pakita is really very very friendly and helped us with all the information we needed, she is a friend that we made in Cordoba. All the employees were friendly and helpful. The property is inserted in the historic area of the city and then you can go on foot to know the historic area and even the center of the city, which is very convenient. The place is very calm and safe: you can walk alone even at night with no problems. There is a convenient and safe paid parking area near the property, you don´t need to use the car inside the city. The room was big enough for a couple with a perfect bathroom. In the reception area there is free coffee, tea, brioches and fruit which is very convenient for the breakfast and for a quick meal whenever you are hungry.
- Creative use of a very small space. Great being right next to the patio area, which I used as my personal living room early in the morning. It really mattered a lot to me that there was coffee available. Pacquita at the front desk was completely delightful, which totally added to the experience.
- The place was stylish and not like a uniform hotel. The bed was really comfortable and shades shut well to real darkness. I loved the free fruit-cookies-cofee-tea in the courtyard (patio). I appreciated the fact that there was a hairdryer and I was able to wash my hair (it was a cold spell so otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to).
El Palacio del Corregidor
One of our best sellers in Cordoba! El Palacio del Corregidor is located in Córdoba, next to Corredera Square and 10 minutes’ walk from Córdoba Cathedral. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.All rooms are soundproofed and have heating. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. There is a wardrobe, and towels and bed linen are provided.At El Palacio del Corregidor you will find a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.
- Location is great. It has a lot of potential. When we asked to change rooms this was attended to.
- We loved the Polo Hotel and the beautiful room we got. The bed was so comfy and everything was nicely decorated and clean. Breakfast was good (buffet) and there is even a kitchen for clients to use.
- Beautiful classic Cordoba patio in the center of the guesthouse, and pleasant plazas nearby with plenty of restaurants and bars. Picturesque and close to main tourist sites as well as main shopping district. We were expecting shared toilet and got our own, which was a great surprise.
- It was in a convenient location near all the sights and was very pretty inside.
- City centre location great. Historic building beautiful (with obvious limitations)
One of our best sellers in Cordoba! Set within walking distance of the city’s historic monuments, this charming guest house provides an authentically Andalusian setting for your visit to Córdoba. Hostal Almanzor offers free WiFi.Hostal Almanzor offers air-conditioned rooms with balconies and cable TV. Each room also has a private bathroom.Look out over the ancient streets of the Jewish Quarter from the balcony of your room. The hotel itself matches these historic surroundings – it dates from the 1860s and is a fine example of the region’s distinctive style.Use the Almanzor as a base to explore Córdoba’s sights, including the world-famous Mosque and the surrounding streets. These can easily be reached on foot from the guest house.
- perfect location near Mezquita, many nice places to eat nearby, parking in a parkhouse nearby (2-3min by foot)
- Upgraded to an apartment which looked newly refitted.
- I stayed here with my two daughters while we visited Cordoba. I would rate this a 20 if I could. The staff was amazingly helpful. The Hostel is SO clean! I usually stay in hotels but my daughters and I wanted to be a bit more adventurous. I was beyond surprised at how lovely the room was. I would highly recommend this hostel. The locations perfect for walking around Cordoba, and I would definitely stay here again.
- Great location, very close to restaurants and attractions. Good sized shower with good pressure.
- Excellent location. Very close to Cordoba’s Masjid (Cordoba’s main attraction) and Roman bridge. Staff extremely helpful.
One of our best sellers in Cordoba! Only 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba and the city’s Roman Bridge, this hostel offers a range of activities and a lively atmosphere. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All rooms at Funky Córdoba include air conditioning, heating, and a safe. The private bathroom has a shower or bath tub.Guests have access to a fully-equipped kitchen, communal dining room and lounge, and a terrace. There are plenty of bars, shops and restaurants near the hostel. There is also a drinks vending machine.Funky Córdoba organizes on-site activities and can provide more information about the city and its surroundings.Córdoba’s Train and Bus Stations are about 25 minutes’ walk away.
- The hostel is 10 min walking from the mesquita, the headquarter is not very lively but it’s ok. The staff was nice.
- Friendly staffs and superb location. The room is small but well equipped.
- Good location, some of the staff were very helpful, clean beds, clean kitchen too.
- At the edge of the old town, about 5 minutes walk to the Mezquita. 5 minutes walk in the other direction brings you to local parts of the town with cheap cafes and tapsa places.
- Location was excellent… Very close to the mosque and a bus stop that could take you to the train station. The rooms are big it seems.
Top Guest Houses In Santa María De Trassierra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa María de Trassierra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!