10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa María Cusco – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María Cusco is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa María Cusco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María Cusco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María Cusco. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa María Cusco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa María Cusco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa María Cusco:
Hospedaje Kapacñan offers accommodations in Santa Teresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 8 miles from Hospedaje Kapacñan, and Ollantaytambo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Choquequirao offers accommodations in Santa Teresa.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a shops at the property.Machupicchu is 7 miles from Hospedaje Choquequirao, and Ollantaytambo is 26 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 55 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hospedaje Imperio & Qori
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hospedaje Imperio & Qori offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 5 miles from Machupicchu.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 52 miles from Hospedaje Imperio & Qori.
No reviews yet.
MaRaBi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Ana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Fiori’s offers accommodations in Santa Ana, just 23 miles from Machupicchu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Vecindad
One of our best sellers in Machu Picchu! Featuring free WiFi, Hostal La Vecindad offers accommodations in Machupicchu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Every room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ollantaytambo is 19 miles from Hostal La Vecindad, and Urubamba is 30 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Perfect location in the city center, close to the bus stop and train station
- Excellent location, friendly staff and clean comfortable beds.
- their staff picks me from the train, and guides me for machu picchiu bus very well
Nice hotel located very close to the bus stop to Machu Picchu.
The staff was very helpful, they answered all our questions about our visit to Machu Picchu and prepared our breakfast at 5am so we could eat before we left.
- The location is close to where you get the bus to Macchu Picchu… but that’s all.
El Tambo Machupicchu
One of our best sellers in Machu Picchu! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Tambo Machupicchu offers accommodations in Machupicchu, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 47 miles away.
- Small, but very cosy bedroom, hot shower in the bathroom was great
- Very helpful Staff, good value and good location. Aguas Calientes is very small and all hotels are in a good location.
- Accommodated a super early check out with breakfast to go at 430am in the morning as I left to go to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu.
- The location was perfect. The staff were helpful and friendly and spoke a limited amount of English
- Very nice location. Friendly staff. Pick up from train station.
El Quetzal Machupicchu
El Quetzal Machupicchu is located in Machupicchu, just 19 miles from Ollantaytambo.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 47 miles away.
- Great location right by the station. Big comfortable bed, lovely room with balcony. So cool to see the trains coming in and out and hear the river flowing past. Hot shower! Hairdryer provided at reception. These two things made me so happy! A take away breakfast provided as we were up early to go to machu picchu
- Perfect, right by the trainstation and about 3 minutes walk from restaurants/ busses to machu picchu/ atm. Clean and big room
Jim was outstanding. He gave us all the information we needed to access the park. He even printed out the tickets for us and packed our breakfasts the next day.
- Tee had the extra large bed and it was amazing. Also, the rooms were clean.
- Very nice modern comfortable, huge comfy bed, the best shower we have experienced so far in Peru
Hostal Cusi Qoyllor
Hostal Cusi Qoyllor offers accommodations in Machupicchu.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ollantaytambo is 19 miles from Hostal Cusi Qoyllor, and Urubamba is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The room was quite nice and a really great value for the price. The view was pretty good as well except for the building across the way. The shower was very hot and the Wi-Fi was good. Breakfast was simple but was served very early for those getting up to be the first arrivals at Machu Picchu. The staff was very helpful and kind.
- Friendly staff. Secure. Modern rooms and breakfast can be taken when going up Maccu Piccu
- We went to Machu Picchu at 5am, they made breakfast to go for us.
- Comfortable large bed. Good location- close to the restaurants and the hot springs but little off the main road so nice and quiet. Very good hot shower.
- Loved this place, really comfortable bed and fantastic shower. A simple breakfast was also available really early for those getting up to go to Machu Pichu
Hostal Wachuma B&B
Only 100 feet from Machupicchu’s Handicraft Market, Wachuma B&B offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views. Breakfast is provided. The hot springs are 1,650 feet away.With large windows overlooking the surrounding forests, rooms at Wachuma are very bright. All of them are fitted with heating, direcTV and private bathrooms.A complimentary breakfast is served daily.Wachuma B&B is 350 feet from the bus station and 250 feet from the train to Machu Picchu.
- The staff was very friendly located close to station and bus stop to breakfast was excellent
- Easy access, super close to train station and to bus that goes to Machu Picchu. We went to Machu Pichhu early in the morning (to take the 1st bus it is recommended to get in line at 4am) and the hotel packed us breakfast to go. They also picked us up at the train station upon arrival.
- The individual breakfast service,very helpful at front desk.
- The hotel was adequate and at the budget end but not anything special. the staff however were friendly and helpful.
- Location. It is close to the train station and souvenirs shops and restaurants. It is a small village.
Top Guest Houses In Santa María Cusco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa María Cusco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María Cusco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa María Cusco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!