10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Margarita De Mombúy Catalonia:
El Celler de la Guàrdia
El Celler de la Guàrdia is located in Montserrat Nature Reserve, on the Catalan section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. This 17th-century farmhouse offers rustic rooms with a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The rustic-style rooms at El Celler de la Guàrdia feature a private bathroom with a shower and bath. Bed linen is provided.The property has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside. There is also a shared lounge and a games room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.You can drive to the famous Montserrat Monastery in around 25 minutes from El Celler de la Guàrdia. Central Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The food was excellent…the views were amazing and the location was top rate.20 minute drive to Montserrat monastery on a fantastic road…1 hour easy driving to Barcelona..really enjoyed the stay…rustic but so pretty. Exceeded our expectations.
- Nice and cozy hotel and restaurant. Not far away from Montserrat.
- Beautiful views. This place is very quiet. The onsite restaurant was great!!! An abundance of traditional Catalonion food. Very tasty and filling. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. It has a great buzz about it.
What a great value! We loved this gorgeous, charming, comfortable, and clean place. The included breakfast was very generous, and we enjoyed our dinner there are well. We are vegetarians, which they were able to accommodate by bringing us tortilla español as a main.
It’s a quick, stunning drive over to Monserrat, so it’s a great location to get in before the throngs arrive from Barcelona. There are also hiking trails that will get you there from the inn if you want to make a day hike out of it.
- Absolutely fantastic place and I regret spending just one day here. The views around the property are amazing. The area is very calm thanks to the location on top of the hill. Dinner and breakfast were one of the highlights of our week spent in Catalunya. Montserrat parking is just around 20 minutes drive from the property.
Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina offers accommodations in Ca l’Avi.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Barcelona is 22 miles from Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, and Sitges is 13 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 19 miles away.
- The facility were nice and clean. It’s in the country side so it was very quiet and allowed for a good night’s rest. The person that checked me on was nice.
- Served a purpose for our trip to southern spain from the UK as it was on route.
- Lovely location very friendly staff good breakfast
- There is A/C in the room, the room is clean, there are towels provided by the property. For breakfast you get bread, ham, salami, cheese and orange juice. The property is located in the middle of vinyards and we received a bottle of very good champagne upon our departure. Also the price was very good (the property looks better in real life than on the photos).
- Sí. Conocía de que tipo de alojamiento era y, dentro de dus características, era confortable.
This historic townhouse has been carefully renovated to create a charming small hotel. It lies at the foot of Montserrat – the most important and impressive religious site in Catalonia.The Can Missè still retains many original features which combine to give it a special atmosphere. Admire the vaults and wooden ceilings, as well as the historic artwork themed around the surrounding mountains of Montserrat. You can even look up at the imposing mountain from the hotel’s own outdoor swimming pool and terrace.After a day spent exploring one of the region’s most significant sites, return to the Can Missè to enjoy Catalan dishes in the restaurant. You can then relax around the fireplace in the lounge or head to your exquisite bedroom for a good night’s sleep.
- Omar was professional and handled all of our transfer details. Made our trip easy and convenient.
Everything. The place, facilities and staff were all excellent.
Can Misse is a little gem.
- An absolutely beautiful hostal, more akin to a 4 star country hotel. Really friendly helpful staff. Stunning room and luxurious bathroom. Wooden shutters opened to beautiful views. I ate dinner in the restaurant as it was getting late and the food was truly delicious and so filling that I couldn’t manage pudding. Breakfast was buffet style and had a huge choice in the cheery dining area. There’s s garden and pool too. Park in a nearby car park as its on a narrow quiet street, but this isn’t s problem.
- Fantastic place with tremendous good atmosphare! Beatiful and very kind and helpful hostess♥️♥️
- Lovely restaurant with excellent breakfast and tasty evening meal with local dishes. Helpful staff
Vila caelus masía boutique
Featuring views of the mountains and of the outdoor pool, Vila caelus masía boutique – Adults Only provides double rooms in Rubio. This guest house offers a tour desk. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and in-house parking is provided.At the guest house, rooms have a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, shower, and bathrobes.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling with electric bicycle, hiking, and hot-air balloon.Terrassa is 22.4 miles from Vila caelus masía boutique – Adults Only, while Sabadell is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 43.5 miles from the property.
- I spend a lot of my time in hotels, but I have never experienced such hospitality and superb service as here. The cleanliness, beautiful details in and around the house and amazing food … perfection!
- Great location off the beaten track. Very friendly owners. Really good breakfast which much of the food homemade. Really cosy area next to the fire – perfect for a winter night!
- La verdad que el trato fué excelente por parte los dueños del hotel, yo soy vegano y tuvieron en consideración desde el primer momento que se lo comenté. La comida exquisita, el hotel buy bien decorado y una localización de ensueño. Nos dejaron incluso la llave de la hermita para que la pudiéramos visitar a nuestro ritmo. Todo muy bien, superando expectativas, repetiremos seguro!!
Todo todo todo fue increíble!!
La masía, la decoración,los detalles,la tranquilidad del lugar…y sobretodo el cariño y amabilidad de los dueños…no tenemos palabras para decir que estuvimos de maravilla en todos los sentidos!!
Cena y desayuno impresionante, habitación preciosa, baño muy bonito…todo impecable y mimando cada detalle al máximo.
Mil gracias por todo!! Repetiremos sin dudarlo!!
- El alojamiento está bien, pero el trato del personal es excelente.
Hostal Guilleumes is set in Monistrol in the Montserrat Mountain Nature Reserve, 5 miles from the famous Monteserrat Monastery. It offers a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Cosy rooms at the guest house feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma TV, air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Guilleumes Restaurant, which serves modern Catalan cuisine with local produce. Packed lunches are available and celebrations can be catered for.The property is just 2,650 feet from the Rack Train Station up to the monastery and the Monistrol de Montserrat FGC Train Station, connecting you with Barcelona’s Plaza España.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Guilleumes has free public parking nearby and is 9.3 miles from Manresa. You can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant offers a set menu that was tasty and good value. The buffet breakfast was varied and plentiful.
- Hotel’s restaurant prepares delicious local food and serve great local wine. Worth trying.
- Excellent location, if you want to hike for several days in Montserrat.
- Lovely view and delicious breakfast with plenty of choice
- The evening meal and breakfast were excellent. Great location at the base of Montserrat. Easy to find.
HOMEnFUN Crestabocs Bed&breakfast
Set in the very heart of the Penedès region, this charming bed & breakfast is located in the village of Sant Pau D’Ordal. It offers 4 double rooms combining modern and rustic-style furniture.Offering fantastic views of the surrounding countryside, air-conditioned rooms at Crestabocs B&B have been carefully decorated. Each room has a terrace, a TV and a private bathroom.Crestabocs B&B has a communal lounge-dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. Free Wi-Fi is also available.You can visit the Subirats Castle and nearby wineries. Sant Sadurní d’Anoia is 5 miles from the B&B while Barcelona is 24.9 miles away.
- Nothing much but the ladies who looked after the place were nice.
Nice views – close to Sant Sadurni
Lovely decorated rooms
Perfect place. We stayed over only one night on our journey to France. Would have loved to stay longer!
Our host was lovely. Breakfast was good and there is a small kitchen which you can use to make drinks and prepare simple food (which of course, you’d provide)
The bedroom was large, as was the ensuite. Immaculate! Lovely balcony with table and chairs. Very quiet spot. Lovely views.
The welcome was warm, despite it being late on a Sunday night. The room was interesting and the view from the balcony in the morning was pleasant.
Ideal start to holiday
- Peter, the owner, is extremely hospitable. There is a very comfortable common area with a fully equip kitchen. All four rooms are very well done in a different decor, very clean and updated with amenities. I would highly recommend. The ultimate stay would be with a group of 8 booking all 4 rooms.
With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, Pensión Avenida is located in central Vilafranca del Penedès. It offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, a TV and private bathroom.The hostel has a restaurant which serves traditional home-made Mediterranean food, specialising in grilled meat and paella. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. You can also get a drink from the vending machine.Pensión Avenida has a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a laundry service.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. The lively seaside town of Sitges is 25 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes. The train station is just 4 minutes’ walk away.
- Enough said about this place, it is falsely advertised.
- We had an amazing meal in the restaurant – perfect with local ingredients and wine of course.
- Not far away from city center, good breakfast. Clean, nice balcony.
- The pension is a short walk from the centre of Vilafranca, so conveniently accessible for shops, restaurants etc. It is very clean.
- Good location,safety and claen room,Catalunya style breakfast.
Hostal Las Torres
Hostal Las Torres has a quiet location in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, just over 1.2 miles from Matorell. This rustic property offers comfortable accommodation, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Las Torres’ restaurant serves a variety of traditional Catalan dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel café is open from 06.00.The guest house offers simple rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each has a private bathroom.The Hostal is ideally situated for a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.Montserrat Monastery is situated just 30 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is approximately 12.4 miles from the guest house.
- We heve used the hotel more often during our travels to the south of Spain. good location for travelers, not too far from the highway and a nice, large parking.
- Nice breakfast and coffee comfortable room nice environment
- Everything was just fine. The place is nice, clean and quiet.
- No pude disfrutar de todo ya que fue una estancia corta, el personal de recepcion estupendo, servicio amable y rapido. Estancia agradable.
Precio, situacion del parking cercana al ascensor.
Havia cervesa sin gluten, y la chica de la cocina genial.
Hostal Ca La Irene
Set by Llobregat River and a 20-minute drive from Montserrat, Hostal Ca La Irene is located in San Vicente de Castellet. The charming guest house has a traditional restaurant serving Catalan cuisine.Each air-conditioned room offers a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and towels. There is luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Ca La Irene is a 5-minute walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.San Vicente de Castellet Train Station is a 10-minute walk and Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 3.1 miles away. Manresa is 10 minutes by car, while Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- very close to the railways stations , clean and comfortable , convenient for visiting montserrat , great bar (El Racó d’En Manel} nearby doing very good food at a great price.
- There is no restaurant at this property I did not expect one!
- Very peaceful, clean and comfortable. San Vicenç de Castellet is lovely, and there are two train stations for getting to Manresa, Montserrat and Barcelona. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good bars and a supermarket <5 mins walk away.
- It was nice place to stay. Clean, comfortable and very good value for money.
- Very friendly and helpful manager went out of her way at every opportunity to assist us and make the stay pleasant.
Set in gardens with a swimming pool and barbecue facilities, in Sant Pau d’Ordal, El Recer is located 24.9 miles from Barcelona. Dating from 1846, it offers guided visits to cava vineyards.Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a fan and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and bathrobes.There is a communal sauna, as well as shared lounge and kitchen. Staff can inform you about what to see and do in the area. Cycling, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Roman city of Tarragona is 40.4 miles from the property, while Montserrat Mountain and its monastery are 32.3 miles away. You can reach the charming coastal town of Sitges and the nearby sandy beaches within a 30-minute drive of El Recer.
Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
La maison est un cabinet de curiosités.
C’était parfait pour une halte avec les enfants qui ont apprécié la piscine, le chien et les petits chatons qui se promenaient dans le jardin.
- El trato del dueño es una persona excelente…la tranquilidad del sitio y su belleza…asi como la comodidad y la limpieza
- Es una casa muy antigua y está todo acordé las fotos, tiene encanto todo de época y cama cómoda y limpio y Antonio un encanto de hombre
- El hotel es como un museo, te embebe en un alojamiento de casi 200 años. Muy recomendable. Pero lo mejor es la hospitalidad y la simpatía de Don Antoni, su propietario.
La amabilidad del dueño del alojamiento y su disponibilidad para ayudar en todo.
Muy bien situado para visitar las bodegas de la zona.
- Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Margarita De Mombúy Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Margarita de Mombúy Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!