10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Magdalena De Pulpis Valencia Community:
Pensión Los Claveles
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Los Claveles is 800 feet from the beach and 10 minutes’ walk from the centre of Benicarló. It offers brightly decorated air-conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, the spacious rooms are also heated. The bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.Luggage storage is offered at the Claveles guest house. There is also a tour desk. The AP7 Motorway is easily accessible and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very friendly and helpful manager who went out of her way to give us information
- Relación calidad-precio estupenda, la chica muy atenta y amable y todo muy limpio. Cerca de la playa y del centro de Benicarló. No tiene parking pero es una calle grande dónde se puede econtrar aparcamiento sin problema.
- Personal encantador. Habitación comoda. Cerca de la playa.
- Muy limpio, cerquita de la playa, buena relación calidad/precio y la chica muy atenta. Muy recomendable
- Tranquilo, limpio, personal atento, ubicación perfecta
One of our best sellers in Peñíscola! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering views of Peñíscola Bay, Casa Juanita is set next to the town’s old city walls and Papa Luna Castle. It offers free Wi-Fi and is just 150 feet from the nearest beach.Each simply decorated room at Casa Juanita has a balcony with Mediterranean Sea views. All rooms have a private bathroom, TV and a fan.A range of cafes, bars and restaurants can be found around Peñíscola’s seafront and in the surrounding old town.Serra d’Irta Park is less than 1.2 miles from Casa Juanita. Castellón de la Plana and Valencia can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.
- Easy to find with GPS and no problem with public parking. Metro just out the door. clean room larger than most.
- Our room had a great view with two balconies. Good option for the price.
- Great location inside the walls of the old town. Quaint well maintained suite. We had suite #304 which over looks one of the small cobbled streets.
- Great value in a great location. Friendly welcome but then left to own devices (which is perfect). Simple, characterful, clean and comfortable.
- The view from our window was stunning! Another benefit was that all the needed places (restaurants, market, etc.) were nearby. I especially liked that we lived just a few minutes away from Castillo.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Rosaleda offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alcalá de Chivert. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Peñíscola is 10 miles from Hostal Rosaleda, and Morella is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Rosaleda.
- after a very long drive it was perfect, friendly staff lovely meal comfy bed ,very clean ,parking. ond just off the motorway. done the trip many times . this is a definite if passing again
Clean comfy room, excellent for one night
Above a bar, no noise
- Friendly very helpful owner. Small good value well kept hostal in quiet small town
- Pleasant staff, easy to find location, good breakfast (although not included in the price)
- La atención y amabilidad de la dueña. Siempre pendiente de que todo estuviera bien y no nos faltara de nada. Trato muy familiar y amante de los animales. La limpieza genial.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located only 1,650 feet from the centre of Peñíscola and its beaches, Pensión Ferrer offers air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom, balcony and TV. It features a seasonal outdoor pool.Guests at Ferrer have access to barbecue facilities. There is also a bar-cafeteria with a terrace.The tour desk at Ferrer Pensión can provide information on Peñíscola and the surrounding area. Surrounded by the sea, the city features a beautiful castle and other monuments.Peñíscola can be found 40.4 miles from Castellón. Free parking is available on site.
- Lovely little room for the night. I normally stay at the campsite there so knew the location was good. Room is like new.
- We spent one night at the pension, part of the camping. Very friendly staff, new room furniture with TV and air conditioning, properly clean, large bathroom, comfy bed and pillows, nice balcony. Free parking area. Free access to the camping (showers, toilets and swimming pool). Only 15 min by foot from seaside and old city centre.
This hotel ticked all the boxes for us. It was as described. Rooms were a good size, bathrooms and balcony large. The staff were great. Friendly. Room was cleaned every day to a high standard. Parking looked a drama as the bar was busy but we were told to park in a camping spot which was perfect! Air con was efficient and needed in the August heat.
The bar below was lively and very much a local’s place. This was great for food and atmosphere. Some people might think that the bar was noisy from their rooms, but I’d suggest if you book a small hotel above a bar in Spain, then there will be noise. However, it always ended around midnight and the shutter really blocked the sounds too.
We didn’t use the pool as we were a ten minute easy walk to the South beach which we loved. However p, the pool is definitely another asset and never seemed overly crowded even in August.
Overall, this place is exactly what we expected and we loved our stay.
The pension is part of a large camping. So before I had seen the rooms I had no great hopes. But to my surprise the rooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Large private parking.
Clean room, shutters on the windows so you were able to sleep without being bothered by the traffic.
Dios Esta Bien
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Dios Está Bien is situated just 150 feet from Papa Luna Castle and 1,000 feet from Peñíscola Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with sea views.This traditional guesthouse has original stone walls and rustic design. All rooms at Dios Está Bien are air conditioned and include a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the Dios Está Bien Guesthouse can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the outdoor terrace. Set in Peñíscola’s historic quarter, the guesthouse is surrounded by many bars and restaurants. The Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve is just 2.5 miles away.
- Owners…. Location… Setting… Room… All were perfect
- Special place in a great location with amazing hosts
As the hotel cannot be reached by car, the owners Xavier & Miia were extremely helpful in getting us and our dog to the property.
They are a lovely couple who make staying there extra special.
There’s a fantastic choice for breakfast and dine artisan coffees too.
- The owners attention to detail and genuine friendliness were exceptional.
- The location of the hotel. The homemade Chia, oats and fruit porridge and variety of plant based milks available at breakfast.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This charming, family-run guest house is located in Peñíscola’s old town and 350 feet from the fishing port. It offers bright rooms with a balcony, scenic mountain and sea views and free WiFi.Hostal Aranda’s traditional, air-conditioned rooms feature bold décor and tiled floors. All are soundproofed and include a plasma TV and a private bathroom.Aranda has a pleasant lounge area where guests can relax, read or watch TV. Tourist information is available and numerous bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Norte Beach is just 5 minutes’ walk away and the city’s 13th-century city walls and Papa Luna Castle are less than 1,000 feet away. The Serra d’Irta Nature Reserve is 2.5 miles away.
- Clean, great location, friendly staff, nice atmosphere
- Loved the location great place to stay for the real deal of Spain very clean rooms very nice place to stay
- It was beautifully decorated, in the old town and very clean
- Spotlessly clean, right in the old town, very easy to walk to everything, pretty rooms, fridge in room. Rooms with balcony have great views. Pinescola is lovely, large castle to explore, beaches, windy streets, very family friendly. 2 hours from Barcelona on the train.
- It is a very comfy, clean and very well located place. The lady at the reception was really friendly. She offered us directions to all the best places to visit. She recommended us where to have breakfast, what are the best restaurants and pubs. All her advice was brilliant. The room was nice, the bed was comfy, there was plenty of space to put all our belongings.
Hostal Temático El Peñón
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set next to the old city walls of Peñíscola Castle, this family-run hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Each room features a balcony with spectacular panoramic views over the beach, the fishing port or Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve.Air-conditioned rooms are individually decorated with themes ranging from rustic to cinematic. They have a flat-screen TV, desk and bathroom with toiletries and a shower.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Valencian food such as fish, paella and other rice dishes. It set in a relaxing garden.Hostal Temático El Peñón offers luggage storage and has a tour desk. It is located in a quiet area of the town, close to Peñíscola’s restaurants and tapas bars.
The most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of staying with
Genuinely wanted to help
- the view from the room and location (it is short walk from the beach but in middle of the old town). dog friendly.
- Room was lovely but small location was very good right in the old town away from the crowds. Near shops and restaurants.
- Hotel located in the old town away from Toursit resort. Access difficult especially during peak season. Staff very very helpfull.
Position was great, just inside the Castle Walls so not too far to climb with fantastic views over beach, town & Castle Gardens.
Room was pleasant but not any of the one’s shown in the pictures. The guy who showed us to room was very helpful showing us everything. Would recommend to a friend just a few bits & it would have been perfect but then again it was only a quick sightseeing visit.
- The most helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of staying with
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Next to the Peñiscola Castle, Pensión Chiki offers rooms with a balcony with sea views. The sandy Las Viudas Beach is 1,500 feet away and free luggage storage is also provided.Distributed over 3 floors, each room feature simply décor and comes with free Wi-Fi, TV and wardrobe. Rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Mediterranean dishes and there is a bar which sells snacks and drinks.Set in the old town of Peñiscola, the property is 3 minutes’ walk from La Casa del Ayer Museum-House and from the beaches along the coast. Papa Luna Castle is 5 minutes’ walk away.Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Castellón de la Plana in 50 minutes by car. Public parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- Every so often you find a true gem and this was it! We had the most glorious view from our room, and whilst it may not have been 5* luxury I thought their welcome, their thoughtfulness and the location made up for it. And of course the price is incredible.
The owner was SO nice and helpful. So friendly. We loved the location.
There was a little snafu with the heating in the room when we moved in, but he fixed it.
- The proprietor was very helpful and could not do enough for us.
- Staff is excellent and very helpfull, making your stay as comfortable as possible
- The owner’s were wonderful and so helpful, room clean and comfortable, very quiet for the time of year, but everyone very friendly, I left my handbag in a restaurant and a young man ran after me to hand it back
Pensión Belmonte II
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free Wi-Fi, Pensión Belmonte II is just over 0.6 miles from Benicarló Beach. It offers simple rooms with TV and private bathrooms.Pensión Belmonte II has traditional Spanish décor. All rooms have a fan and some have a small private balcony with views of the street or garden.There is a selection of cafes, bars and restaurants in the streets surrounding the Belmonte. Benicarló’s seafront promenade is a 5-minute walk away.Serra d’Irta is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Belmonte. Castellon de la Plana is less than 37.3 miles from the away.
- The bathroom was fine, with a big and nice shower. Comfortable beds.
- Excellent central location, close to shops, great wifi, good view down into hidden garden and huge trees huge modern bathroom. Coffee machine was a good feature. Tv was very welcome, towels provided.
- Reception was very friendly, rooms very clean and well furnished. Location excellent
- This nice little pension in the centre of Benicarlo was just perfect for our overnight stay. Clean and comfortable, opposite the old Mercato, it was easy to get some breakfast before we went on our way. Plenty of restaurants in the area. System of one way streets made it a bit tricky to find – even with the sat nav. No elevator means you need to carry bags up to reception on Level 1 and then up to your room on the next level/s.
- Great location in the centre of the town. Friendly and polite staff. All very clean.
Allotjament Rural l’Antic Forn
Cases del Forn is a restored 16th-century bakery, which retains traditional rustic features. Set in Sant Mateu, 18.6 miles from Peñíscola,All rooms are heated, and have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.Guests can access a kitchen/living area for a surcharge.Tourist information is available at Cases del Forn. The Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away. Morella is located nearby.
- Very quiet, considering the big Medieval Fiesta was on over the weekend we were there. Very comfortable bed, a very pleasant stay.
La amabilidad de Marta . Nos aconsejó donde comer y desayunar.Nos facilitó el aparcamiento
Está situado en el centro del pueblo muy cerca de la Plaza mayor.Tranquilo y limpio
Buena ubicación, cerca de Vinaroz y tampoco lejos de Peñíscola. Ubicado en un pueblo pequeño, tranquilo, pero con vida.
El hotel está situado cerca de la plaza del pueblo, centro neurálgico, en la que se puede encontrar bares, cafetería para desayunar, etc.
La dueña muy atenta, y solícita a posibles demandas de los clientes.
- Todo muy bien; la atención al llegar por parte de Marta, sus informacions sobre el pueblo, la zona, el aparcamiento…
- Alojamiento muy bonito, cómodo y limpio. Nosotros estuvimos en un estudio y genial. Y además en el centro del pueblo.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Magdalena De Pulpis Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Magdalena de Pulpis Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!