10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Isabel Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Isabel Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Isabel Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Isabel Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Isabel Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Isabel Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Isabel Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Isabel Aragon:
Estancias del Ebro
Set next to Ebro River and less than 15 minutes’ walk from Zaragoza’s old town and El Pilar Basilica, this guest house features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Estancias del Ebro offers double, twin and single rooms with TV and some of them with private bathroom.Breakfast is included. There is a communal dining room and a kitchen with microwave, oven and a fridge which guests can use at any time. There is also a 24-hour reception.Estancias del Ebro is 15 minutes’ walk from La Seo Cathedral and 25 minutes’ walk from Palacio de Aljaferia Palace.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance of the guest house.
- The location is quite good, on the other side of the Ebro and about a 10 minutes walk to the cathedral and oldtown. The room was clean, I had an own bathroom and in the morning was breakfast available, self service. It’s an familial pension, very kind and helpful, thank you.
- Location was convenient, Pilar (owner) was very helpful, and bed was comfy.
- Excellent situation, the lady in charge was very friendly and helpful. Walinking distance to the historical city centre and close to buses going other places. One direct bus to the train station is less than 5 minutes walking. Great breakfast and availability to bring and eat your own food. I will repaet for sure!
- Help with finding the place, friendly, professional hostess and excellent value for money! Highly recommended. I will come back. Volvere.
- The owner is very helpful and use google translate to give us lots of helpful information. We just stayed one night and would have stayed more if we could
Located 2,650 feet from the both Basilica de Nuestra Señora de Pilar and the gothic Catedral de la Seo, Hostal Cumbre offers 24-hour reception and free luggage storage. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Simply decorated, each heated room comes with single beds which can be joined together and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.You can find restaurants serving traditional dishes and tapas bars in the surrounding area. There is a supermarket 1,500 feet away.Hostal Cumbre is well connected by public transports, different buses lines leave from a bus stop located 350 feet away. You will also have easy access by car and a free parking can be found nearby. Staff at reception will provide more information how to find it.
- The owner was really helpful and friendly – she even walked me to the gate to the underground car park to make sure I found it OK. The room was spotlessly clean. Clean towels and bedding. A great open area across the road to walk our dog. Close to many of Zaragoza’s tourist attractions. We will definitely use this hostal again.
- Te hostal was wonderful godo locación, the stop bus were just in front of street value for money
- The host was very kind and supportive and helped us with many things
- La ubicacion del alojamiento con respecto al centro de Zaragoza excepcional. Con parking cercano gratuito para aparcar muy cerca. Muy buen precio y la habitacion era confortable y estaba limpia
- Excelente atención, me ayudaron en todo y me permitieron guardar mi equipaje unas horas luego de haber dejado la habitación. Trato muy amable y cordial, lo recomiendo!
Hostal Puente de Piedra
Hostal Puente de Piedra is a guest house located in central Zaragoza, 10 minutes’ walk from Our Lady of Pilar Basilica and the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms at the Puente de Piedra guest house have air conditioning and heating. Featuring functional décor, they come with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer, and a balcony with city views. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Puente de Piedra you will find a 24-hour front desk where tourist information and luggage storage are available.Guests can find numerous bars, restaurants, shops and places of cultural interest in Zaragoza´s Old Town, 2,300 feet away. Zaragoza Delicias Railway Station is 10 minutes’ drive away. The airport is 9.3 miles away.
Amazing, friendly, very helpful owners, they are always there for you. Thank you!
Good location, everyday cleaning
- Excelent location, just a couple of minutes from the historical center. The host is very kind and helpful. Free parking just beside the hotel. Usually had breakfast on the bar/cafe just below it.
- Very close to center, good and nice staff, confortable bed.
- Friendly staff, excellent location – not in the old town but right behind the famous bridge and still very close to Basilica, with Gran Taberna restaurant right next to the hostel where you can have really tasty meal. The room and bathroom were old but clean and cosy. Reception 24/7.
- The lady that runs this hostel is really kind and very helpful. She looks after the place 24/7 and gave us lots of local tips. The biggest bonus of this place is its location, right near the heart of the city that offers secure underground parking for only an extra 5 euros a day. The rooms are a little small but are clean and well kept with all the basics you need at an affordable price.
- Amazing, friendly, very helpful owners, they are always there for you. Thank you!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Bridge is set in the heart of Zaragoza’s old town, 1-minute walk from Ebro’s riverside, 1,650 feet from the famous tapas street El Tubo. Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar is 1,950 feet away, and museums are 5 minutes’ away.All rooms have a Smart TV, minibar, and coffee machine with complimentary coffee capsules, tea, and cocoa. Some of them have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property with table games, sofas, and a small library.Clubs and pubs are a 3-minute walk away.Gran Via Zaragoza is 2,300 feet from The Bridge, while Roman Forum is 650 feet away. Zaragoza Airport is 8.7 miles from the property.
- Bruno is an amazing host. He even found me at the plaza the day I left to help me catch a cab!! Wow! Very clean rooms…great location…
- The Hostel was really good. Great value for money. Just in the City Center, close to the main street and 5 mins walking to Plaza del Pilar. Bruno, the owner, was really nice and helpful, making every single thing easy from the beginning, even if you have a late check in. Its easy contact him by phone or whatsapp. Always with a smile helping us to choose a place to eat or choose the best way to get to somewhere. The room is clean with a tv, cofee machine, the matress is really good (we slept in a bunk bed), wall bottle opener :p ; the bathroom clean with shower gel, shampoo and conditinoner. The wall is a big board with a really nice welcome senteces!
The staff were very welcoming and helpful and polite.
Comfortable room and fresh and clean.
This place is perfect! Excellent rooms with huge, comfy beds and amazing hot shower.
Extra little touches like the welcome message on the wall (complete with kangaroo because we are from Australia!) and chocolates on the pillow made it really special.
Towels, mini-bar, smart TV… so much for the price!
Bruno is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about Zaragosa and spent a lot of time with us making sure we knew what to see, where to eat etc. The location is perfect for everything a tourist would want to do.
For the price, this place is an absolute steal, we didn’t want to leave and would stay here again in a heartbeat 🙂
- Bruno the manager was awesome! Not only super friendly and helpful, but he also knew everything about Zaragoza! He gave me many suggestions on what to do where to eat where to go, all his advise was great, he even gave me musical suggestions for concerts! When I entered my room i found a personalised welcome message that was a very nice surprise that made me smile for the whole stay, very nice detail!
Centrally located, just 150 feet from Zaragoza’s impressive Basilica of Our Lady of Pilar, Hostal Plaza offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms are heated and come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.The family-run guest house has vending machines and a shared TV lounge. There is a tour desk and luggage storage is offered.
- The location was the best as it was right on the main square el pilar. The most beautiful spot in Zaragoza.
- The location is great for those interested in visiting the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar ; it´s right across from it.
- The location is perfect and the rooms are simple and clean.
- Juan, the manager was really helpful and friendly. A really good place to stay, right opposite the Basilica.
- Everything that was promised was there. The air-conditioner worked perfectly and was nicely situated not directly above the bed, so the temperature was good for sleeping. The location is great, just in the heart of the old town: you can find plenty of good tapas bars for dinner and nice cafes for the breakfast. The room was on the side of inner court, which means there was no great view, but on the other hand it was silent during the night.
This practical hostel offers convenient features such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour front desk, and is in a historic setting in the heart of Zaragoza, close to the train station.The Paraíso is the perfect base in which to enjoy a comfortable stay in Zaragoza.Rooms at the Paraíso are modern and functional, with air conditioning and heating. There is a TV and music system, so you can relax at the end of the day.Enjoy visiting Zaragoza’s commercial and historic center, including the charming Cathedral.Paraíso’s tour desk can provide information about the city and recommend great places to eat.There is a 24-hour front desk.
- The price and location were great, the 24 hour reception was extremely useful. Clean towels every day and the shower was powerful and hot.
- I really liked this hostel, i got much pleasure staying there! The staff was really friendly and nice. It was a day of my quite and cute rest in Zaragoza. I loved it! Muchas gracias!!!
- Being close to town centre, great sights and good food.
- Location was great. Free wifi. Very clean. Room overlooking the street with large trees in front for shade. Daily room service. Lift in building and area is safe.
- The staffs are very nice and friendly. The hotel have a coffee maker at reception with only EU 0.50 per cup but if you put an extra coin there will be no changed. You got to claim from receptionist because it’s an old maker. They allowed you to leave a luggage at reception but you have to ask them first.
Hostal Cataluña is centrally located, 1,000 feet from Zaragoza’s Plaza de España, and a 10-minute walk from the Pilar Basilica. Its air-conditioned rooms have a TV and private bathroom.The Hostal Cataluña guest house rooms are bright and modern, with light wooden furniture and wooden floors. Rooms are also heated, and there is a work desk.A range of cafés, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets. The famous Café del Plata Cabaret Bar is a short walk away.The Cataluña has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is a free Wi-Fi zone, and parking is available nearby for an additional charge.
- The location was incredible in the center of everything.
- Great location. Lots of dining options within a short distance.
- Excellent value of the location and the rooms are big and nice.
- All the staff I encountered were lovely and helpful.
- The location is very nice. So close from the centre of the city.
Hostal El Carmen
Hostal El Carmen is located beside Zaragoza’s Puerta del Carmen, and offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. It is 15 minutes’ walk from the Pilar Basilica and Old Town.The Carmen guest house is well-connected to the airport, and Delicias Train and Bus Station, by a bus which stops 100 feet away.Simple rooms are air-conditioned and heated. They have tiled floors and a flat-screen TV, as well as a work desk and private bathroom.There is a vending machine for drinks, and the Carmen is within a 5-minute walk of several bars and restaurants. Luggage storage is offered and El Carmen has a tour desk.
- The good thing is the windows, they stops all the noise from the street.
- Room interiors it´s old, but they have everything you need. Location and price are good comparing to quality. Recommend this place for short stays. Plus for air conditioning.
- Muy buena situación. Buena relación calidad/precio
- La habitación y baño estaba reformado y limpio, cama cómoda, televisión grande.
- Estaba todo muy limpio y el trato muy bueno, la cama muy cómoda.
Hostal Aisa Ochoa
Hostal Aisa Ochoa is located in Zaragoza, just one mile from Zaragoza-Delicias.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaragoza Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Location near the city center and medieval fortress.
Best price, lift, 24-hours reception, courteous staff, later check-out.
Room was clean and comfortable, has TV and WiFi.
Very good prices for drinking water and beer.
- Clean and nice room, pleasant visually and comfortable.
- Perfecto trato del personal, muy amables. Perfecto en calidad precio.
La ubicación es estupenda
Buscaba algo económico para pasar una noche y tomar una ducha
- Las sábanas limpias. Bastante espacio. Bien ubicado.
- Location near the city center and medieval fortress.
Situated in the heart of Zaragoza, 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza España Square and Train Station, Pensión Iglesias offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.All rooms at this centrally located guesthouse come with a TV. The bathroom is private or shared and is equipped with a shower.There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the surrounding area.All the major tourist attractions can be reached in less than 5 minutes on foot, such as Caesaraugusta Roman Theatre, Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar Church, and Lonja Market.Ebro River and Paseo Echegaray y Caballero River Side Promenade are 650 from the property.
- The location is close to most of the tourist attractions.
- Perfect location, very near to everything. The place itself is very quiete and clean! Good central stay in Zaragoza in a safe, quiete and good priced Pension.
- Location was right in the centre of the city. close to everything.
- The position was very good and the room big and also the cleanliness
Location, just a short walk from most of Zaragoza’s main attractions.
Yes, things could have been better all round but considering that you have a private bedroom in the centre of the city, you won’t find that for cheaper, so you have to make allowances. Don’t expect this property to be like a 3 star hotel but it is ideal for a short stay on a small budget.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Isabel Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Isabel Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Isabel Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Isabel Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!