10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Isabel Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Isabel Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Isabel Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Isabel Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Isabel Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Isabel Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Isabel Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Isabel Andalucía:
Hostal Alhaja Playa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Alhaja Playa is a short walk from Puntilla Beach and Puerto Sherry, in Puerto de Santa María. This guesthouse offers a small outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms all have a balcony, air conditioning and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse also has a bar, a grounds area and a terrace. There is a 24-hour front desk, with a safe and a tour desk.The Alhaja Playa is set within the Cadiz Bay Nature Reserve. There are pine trees and sand dunes nearby. Cadiz and Jerez are a short drive away.
- I absolutely loved the cleanliness of the rooms and all the property, the politeness of the entire staff; and the friendship that i developed with Vincente, and with Luis… Staff-members.
- it was nice and super friendly. If you go there you should try out the restaurant at the corner. 🙂
- Good location. Staff very friendly and helpful. They gave us map of area and suggested trips. Breakfast was good.
- Great place and perfect holidays destination. Hostel owners were very supportive and friendly. Very picturesque area and close to the beach. Highly recommended!
- It was near the beach. Great for people who look for this. The staff were very hospitable and helpful.
Hostal Puerto de Santa Maria
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Set 15 minutes’ walk from the historic centre of Puerto de Santa María, El Hostal features rooms with free Wi-Fi and TV. La Puntilla beach is 0.6 miles away.Decorated with pastel colours and flowery prints, each room is fitted with marble floor. It includes a wardrobe, fan, and a desk. The private or shared bathroom comes with bath.Guest will found a range of shops, bars and restaurant in the surrounding area. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area.You can walk to the Puerto Sherry Harbour within 30 minutes. Cadiz is around 14.3 miles away and Jerez Airport can be reached within a 30-minutes’ drive.
- The attitude and friendliness of the the girl owner. Location was ok. Just a problem of a 30 Minute walk to the train station. My 2nd room from the 4th to 8th night of my stay was better more light facing the front.
- Very friendly staff who stayed up for our late arrival. Basic, clean and quiet hotel handy for the ferry to Cadiz and walking round a surprisingly interesting town. Just a couple of minutes stroll to the excellent Cafe las Americas.
Walking distance to the ferry to Cadiz.
The city itself was small and cozy.
- I like the place it’s so clean and good people
- Very clean. Even had a free bottle of sherry and 2 bottles of water in the room for us. Very helpful owner.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Casa Inocencio is located in El Puerto de Santa María, just 1.6 miles from Valdelagrana.Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Very friendly people, private car-park, and 5 min walk to the beach.
- Great area with beautiful nature, really close to the beach.
- Esta sólo a un paseo de la playa, la playa es fantástica y avisando puedes llegar más tarde porque viven alli. El Aire acondicionado y el tener una cocina a disposición aunque sea compartida. Personal muy amable.
Es un establecimiento malisimo, sin ventanas en la habitacion, puerta rota, la bañera se sale el agua por el suelo, calor infernal, sitio lejisimos donde tenias que ir en taxi. fatal.
si contratan habitacion cuadruple es pequeñisima con literas
- Gostei muito do Puerto de santa Maria e de Cádis, tive pena que a praia mais próxima do alojamento estivesse invadida por alforrecas o que nos causou transtornos na hora de escolher praia.
Palacio San Bartolomé
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Situated in El Puerto de Santa María, this restored 18th century palace offers elegant rooms with air conditioning and free internet access.Palacio San Bartolomé offers modern accommodation while maintaining authentic features and details. Rooms include air conditioning, minibar and a plasma TV.The stylish suites feature a separate seating area, and there is a deluxe suite with private spa, featuring a sauna, a spa bath and a covered swimming pool.San Bartolomé is approximately 6.2 miles from Cadiz. Jerez Airport is 13 miles away and Puntilla Beach is a short drive from the guesthouse.
- Quiet room, huge bed, lovely bathroom, relaxing atmostphere!
Hotel very nice. Room did not have any windows and a little stuffy on arrival. AC cooled the room well even to the point that with it off it was a little too cool the following nights so needed the extra blanket supplied.
Large ensuite with an opening / shutter over looking the stairwell. Interesting building.
What an Epic place to stay ! Everything we could have wanted with a wonderful personal
Style and touch !
- Lovely small hotel staff very friendly room very clean breakfast good enjoyed our stay would stay again.
- The building is beautiful and the decor very stylish – really perfect. The bedrooms are spacious with very large beds, good quality linen, a mini fridge, TV, aircon etc…..everything you need. The staff were very friendly and helpful….providing gluten free products for breakfast & booking our Osbourne bodega tour and recommnding eating places. Highly recommended.
Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria
One of our best sellers in El Puerto de Santa María! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Offering simple, smart rooms, Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria is set in the centre of Puerto de Santa María. Just 5 minutes’ walk from Marítima Ferry Terminal, it is has an ideal setting, close to bars and restaurantsEach chic room at Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria has free WiFi and white décor with bright finishes. There are private or shared bathroom facilities.The guest house features a communal kitchen with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.A range of traditional tapas bars can be found in the streets surrounding the Santa Maria. Calderón Park and El Puerto de Santa María Bullring are within 10 minutes’ walk of the guest house.La Puntilla Beach and the town’s railway station can be reached in 20 minutes’ by foot. Jerez de la Frontera and its airport are approximately 15.5 miles away.
- I first stayed at Casa de Huéspedes in the late 1990’s when it was in the hands of Maria and have stayed there several times since. It is now run by Maria’s son Carlos and his wife who have slowly put their own stamp on the property. The outcome is a lovely, comfortable and friendly home from home. This time we stayed with friends and all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and we could not have had a warmer welcome. We will all definitely stay here again when we visit El Puerto de Santa Maria
Nice little hotel in the center of town. Clean and tidy, Host was nice. The room was a good size (7)
Stocked fridge in the kitchen for cold drinks, all at 1 euro charge.
- Such a warm and homey place. Definitely felt like I was welcome into a family’s home. Couldn’t pick a more friendly host!
- Amazing bed, fluffy towels, completely comfortable!
- There was a private bath with shower (advertisement said “shared bathroom”.
Hostal La Palma
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. This pleasant guest house is set in the historic centre, 1,000 feet from the Bullring. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and an Andalusian patio, 5 minutes’ drive from Puntilla Beach.The comfortable rooms at Hostal La Palma feature functional décor, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Twin and double rooms feature a private bathroom, while single rooms have shared bathrooms.There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and you can drive to the beaches of Valdelagrana in 5 minutes.You can rent a bike at La Palma’s 24- hour reception and Port Sherry Marina is 5 minutes’ drive away, where you can catch a boat to Cadiz. The Vista Hermosa Golf Course is 1.2 miles away. Plaza Real de Toros Square is 1.2 miles from the accommodation.The property is 9.3 miles from Jerez and 30 minutes’ drive from central Cadiz and Jerez Airport.
- Kitchen facilities and coffee werw not included. for the rest everything was ok
La cama era muy comoda con colchon viscoelastica y la verdad se echaba de menos despues de unos dias de viaje en otros colchones mas incomodos.
Tiene aire acondicionado,tv y secador .
Todo perfecto,lo recomiendo para dormir y seguir en tu viaje .
- Trato excelente, muy amables en todo momento. Trato familiar, recomendable.
- Sehr gute Lage. Nette Gastgeber. Restaurant um die Ecke. Alles top.
- Excelente ubicación,exquisito trato familiar y limpieza impecable
Hostal Costa Luz
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Costa Luz is close to the Puerto de Santa María Bullring and a 15-minute walk from La Puntilla Beach. Each air-conditioned room offers free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Rooms at the good-value Costa Luz Guest House are simple and modern. They all feature tiled floors, a safe and an iron, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer. Laundry facilities are also available.The Costa Luz has a café-bar and a TV lounge. Breakfast includes fresh brewed coffee, orange juice and toasts or bread rolls.Staff at reception can arrange car or bicycle hire, prepare packed lunches or provide information about the town and others in the region, including Jerez and Cadiz.The historic centre of Puerto de Santa María is within a 10-minute walk of the Costa Luz. Free public parking can be found nearby and buses around the city pass just in front of the hotel. Private parking is also available for an additional charge.
- I could park in a free place right in front of the hotel’s door. Staff was very friendly.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The room was a good size, clean, nicely decorated & very comfortable beds.
They wait for us,even we come late
Good for the money
- Very friendly. Good for catching the ferry to Cadiz.
- The rooms are very clean. Hostess is very friendly. Free public parking. A lot of good restaurants on walking distance. We went with the cathamaran to Cadiz.
One of our best sellers in El Puerto de Santa María! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Manolo offers accommodations in El Puerto de Santa María.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Jerez Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- This place is heavenly. So quiet, comfortable and well decorated. The owners felt like family instantly.
- fuimos a moto gp y lo mejor la ubicacion y el trato de ramon el dueño.el hostal correcto para lo que queriamps
- La atención de Ramón, la limpieza de las habitaciones. Te remontas a otra época. Situado en pleno centro del pueblo.
- El alojamiento es perfecto!! el personal super agradable y atento, las instalaciones tienen absolutamente todo lo que necesitas para una estancia agradable, ya sea de ocio o por trabajo, y la relación calidad precio no puede ser mejor!! No lo dudéis!
- Ramón, y no Manolo 😀 es un crack y te ayuda en todo lo que puede. Muy buen alojamiento, recomendable.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hostal Bahía offers accommodation in Cadiz’s historic centre, 4 minutes’ walk from the port and the train station. The air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony.All the rooms at Hostal Bahía feature a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom has a bath tub and a hairdryer.A large variety of bars and restaurants, where guests can enjoy the local fish and seafood, can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Cadiz Cathedral is only 1,000 feet from the guest house, while Caleta Beach can be reached in 15 minutes on foot. Jerez Airport, in Jerez de la Frontera, is 19.9 miles away.
- Excellent budget hotel in a fantastic location within Cadiz. Was perfect for a short break and room was spotless and in great condition. Staff were polite and helpful.
- No breakfast provided but there is a very handy cafe next door which does a good coffee plus toast for Euro 2. Location was handy for walking around – close to the old town where most of the sights are located, only 5 minutes walk away, if that. If driving, note that there is no car park but the public car park (underground, down a ramp) is located across the square next to the hotel so very handy nonetheless. Recommended for a casual stay in Cadiz.
- Great location, great staff, a bit noisy but it’s the old town and an old hotel. Pretty charming overall.
- Location fantastic. Close to the train station and close to the center of the old city.
- It is an excellent all-round hotel with smallish rooms but that didn’t matter as we only wanted to sleep/shower there. These rooms and everywhere else were maintained to the highest standard possible, we were delighted with everything.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Fantoni is set in an 18th-century building, 650 feet from Cadiz Cathedral. Named after the city’s famous Fantoni merchants, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and rooftop sun terrace with loungers.Hostal Fantoni is in a 3-floors building without elevator. Each room comes with air conditioning and heating. There is a TV and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Luggage storage is offered and Hostal Fantoni has a 24-hour reception. Caleta Beach is a 15-minute walk away through the charming streets of the Old Town.
- The room was really clean and the bathroom was private
- I very liked the property in a sense that it is a traditional building in the city center with nice inner yard, stairs, and small balconies. The staff was very nice and helpful. Since I was trying to remember my Spanish I was talking in Spanish mostly, so cannot tell how it would have been solely in English. One thing to keep in mind is that in a southern city by the sea you don’t expect to have proper heating. So, that was the main inconvenience as we traveled in February, and evenings were quite cold. Another thing adds to it is humidity. All that doesn’t let dry towels even a bit by the morning. Nevertheless, it was a great stay, and we loved Cádiz!
- Excellent location in the centre…close to train and bus station. Clean and well-kept.
- The location is perfect, however, when you have the car, there is no car park (you have the paid ones nearby). 5 min walk to the main attractions. The room was clean and the staff helpful.
- Brilliant location. It also feels very traditional and authentic.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Isabel Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Isabel Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Isabel Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Isabel Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!