10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Gertrudis Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Gertrudis Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Gertrudis Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Gertrudis Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Gertrudis Ibiza. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Gertrudis Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Gertrudis Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Santa Gertrudis Ibiza:
Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret
Located in San Antonio in the Ibiza Region, 9.3 miles from Ibiza Town, Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret features a terrace and views of the sea. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also offers bike hire and car hire. Café Mambo is 1.4 miles from Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret, while Sant Josep de Sa Talaia is 5.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Aeropuerto de Ibiza Airport, 9.3 miles from Hostal La Torre Ibiza Cap Negret.
- Great views, amazing breakfasts, really delicious and lots of healthy choices. In the evening great place for drinks while the sun goes down.
- Fab breakfast, perfect spot to be near it all but away from it all at the same time. Wonderful views, staff go above and beyond, food is delicious, well made cocktails. Beautiful gardens. Excellent DJs in the evenings. Little peace of heaven.
Great view from the Junior Suite – Staff is very lovely, always a big smile on their Face! Special thanks goes to Claire and Jorge who showed us local and hidden spots. Great attention to detail.
Bed is super comfy and bedsheets are a dream. Slept like a baby!
Good selection of healthy food.
There is another way to experience tourism in Ibiza and it starts with a trip at La Torre.
Just Enjoy your time there before it gets unaffordable
Everything was perfect!
At reception we were greeted by a wonderful lady, she was so welcoming and full of info for us. The room was better than expected, so clean. The garden area was lovely and the view from the restaurant was amazing.
All of the staff were very friendly and gave us the time to chat and share info on the best parts of the island to visit. They arranged a car for us which was hassle free. Couldn’t visit Ibiza without going here again. You can walk the coast from San Antonio in about 50 minutes, or take the road which takes about 35 minutes if walking. It’s only a 5 minute drive. Best nights sleep ever, beds were so comfy.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the magnificent Talamanca Beach and the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea, enjoy excellent varied dining at this well-equipped guest house. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Conveniently set close to the lively Botafoch and Ibiza Nueva marinas, the Hostal Talamanca offers a peaceful refuge by the Ibiza beach.Relax in the comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, surrounded by a fantastic natural environment, away from the crowds.After soaking up the sun and atmosphere at the beach, take the regular ferry service or enjoy a stroll down to Ibiza’s city centre.You can also enjoy water sports such as sailing and waterskiing – the Hostal Talamanca’s tour desk can help you plan your stay.At meal times, choose from the Talamanca’s superb facilities. Enjoy paellas and fresh local fish, on the outdoor terrace.There is also a fresh sardine barbecue twice a week, and a snack bar open all day.
- Nice views from bar. Johanna on reception was superb and always willing to help.
- Great place to stay, beautiful seaview and friendly staff!
- Warm welcome by reception, quick check-in, help with baggage to my room. Good quality food and service. Shout out to two ladies at the reception desk – attention to every detail.
- The room was comfortable, with an excellent view of the bay nearby. It was a lovely place to stay!
- stayed here for one night only, but it was great experience. location is absolutelly great, sea view is amazing!! there are few mini markets around, so it was easy to have smth to eat. breakfast was great and delicious! this place was totally cool, despite the fact, that it’s not a touristic season right now on Ibiza. can only imagine how great it is in summer
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This attractive guest house is set in the centre of Ibiza Town, 650 feet from the port. It offers a rooftop bar and terrace with views of the old town and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hostal Juanita feature minimalist decor. Some rooms have a fan, sink and share a bathroom, while others have a private bathroom, plasma satellite TV and air-conditioning.A buffet breakfast is served daily on the rooftop terrace, with views of Dalt Vila. During the summer months the terrace features a cocktail bar.The Juanita is 5 minutes’ walk from the medieval walls of the Dalt Vila Old Town. You can reach Figueretas Beach and the Cathedral by foot in around 10 minutes and Pacha Nightclub is 0.9 miles away.The property offers car rental and is 5 miles from Ibiza Airport.
- Very comfortable beds, wonderful rooftop and good service!
- Location, rooms have nice balcony. Staff gladly stored our luggage until evening.
- really clean and quiet room, the balcony was nice too
- Very nice. Central location .Friendly Staff . Informal but efficient. Can’t wait to go back to Juanita
- The man that greeted us was very helpful and the bathroom was clean.
Hostal Cala Boix
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering charming rooms with Mediterranean Sea views, Hostal Cala Boix has a peaceful setting 150 feet from Cala Boix’s beaches. It offers a restaurant and a terrace offering views of the surrounding countryside.Guests can use recreational areas located 1,300 feet from the property and set among lovely, green gardens, overlooking the sea.Each bright, spacious room at Hostal Cala Boix has light, attractive décor with wooden finishes. Some overlook Cala Boix and the property’s gardens and feature a balcony. All have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.You can enjoy traditional Ibizan cuisine in the Boix’s restaurant, which specialises in fish dishes and also offers vegetarian options.San Carlos is just 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house, while Santa Eulària des Riu is 7.5 miles away. You can reach Ibiza Town in 40 minutes by car.
- This was THE BEST place for a relaxing and quiet getaway. Tho I was by myself, the friendly staff made me feel at home my hole stay. The pool area is just amazing, even though it wasn’t that warm to actually use it, is nice to spend some quality time with awesome views. The restaurant is also a big plus, sardines and squid are very much recommended. The beach is right outside the hotel and they also have mountain bikes in great shape to explore the area. As for the location, is perfect to get to know and experience a rather local and natural environment. Loved, loved this place, looking forward to come back soon!
- The host is very helpful. The bikes are available for guests to use for free. The hostel is very close to the beautiful beach.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Big rooms with TV and nice bathrooms.
- The hotel is located in beautiful surroundings. The next beach is very close by plus the hotel offers another space to sunbathe in a beautiful forest overlooking the sea. Staff and facilities were a pleasure and I can recommend this place wholeheartedly. 🙂
Location – just two minutes from secluded beach
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, CAN IARA is located in Sant Miquel de Balansat, 9.9 miles from Ibiza Town. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountain, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a private bathroom, a coffee maker, a kettle and a mini bar.San Antonio is 9.3 miles from CAN IARA, while Playa d’en Bossa is 11.8 miles away. Ibiza Airport is 13 miles from the property.
Amazing Property in the tranquility of the Nature
Swimming pool, fountains with carps koi
Peace, Serenity, Well-being.
Rooms are very comfortables
The Property is at 10 min to the beach of Beniras and 5 min of the village
The owner is very charming and thoughtful……
The place where to go for Romantic or else
For sure I will come back
- Loved the staff, super helpful, welcoming, friendly and accomodating. The room was lovely, cute and comfortable.
- Samatha, the owner was so kind with us, very helpful. She is filled with the Ibiza spirit, I will definitely come back to her place next time, as we enjoyed our stay and the comfort !
- Staff were really responsive and available over whatsapp. They were quick to provide us with a hairdryer, iron and an umbrella when we messaged them.
Everything about Can Iara is amazing
Great location, beautiful property and fantastic people making sure your holiday goes well
- Amazing Property in the tranquility of the Nature
Located in Santa Euralia des Riu , 6 miles from Ibiza Town, Habitaciones Alma features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Antonio is 11 miles from Habitaciones Alma, and Playa d’en Bossa is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 10 miles from Habitaciones Alma.
- Very comfortable stay. Everything we needed. We didn’t really see the owners l think.
- Very nice and clean pool with relaxing beds. Apartment with everything you need including a washingmaschine.
Spacious kitchen, easy parking. Double bed is good size.
We had a problem with the number of the beds and we were offered a neat solution.
- Nice vibe, good location, great for groups to book together in one place
- Pool and location were excellent. Parking was easy. Great value for the money. Lots of children at the property staying elsewhere.
Located in Ibiza Town in the region of Ibiza, 10 miles from Pacha, Villa Maecenas features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Ibiza Port is 11 miles from Villa Maecenas, and Figueretas Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 14 miles from Villa Maecenas.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This friendly, family-run hotel is located in a quiet area of San Antonio, allowing you enjoy the fantastic beaches and world-famous nightlife of this charming Ibiza resort.Spend your day on the nearby sandy beach or around the Montaña’s own outdoor swimming pool, just 500 feet away. Here you can lay back in the Mediterranean sunshine on a comfortable lounge chair.Finish off your day with a refreshing drink in the hotel bar. Then, relax in comfort in your own recently refurbished room, where you will find amenities including minibars and private bathrooms.Seasonal hotel- Open from June to September
- The staff were very friendly. Great value for money.
- The staff was friendly and helpful, absolutely amazing! Our room was en-suite, simply decorated and very clean. It had a small balcony with 2 chairs, a fridge, a safe and air conditioning. It was very private and quiet, all within walking distance from San Antoni town centre.
- Lovely staff, Great Location, Great Value for Money. The pool was lovely aswell.
- The staff at the reception was very kind, always ready to help, also girl in the bar who served breakfast was very kind. Rooms were very clean, breakfast was ok for that money. Center is very close. Only one suggestion for hostal is to read and respond to mail sent via booking, that is the most important thing in this kind of job. Good thing is that reception works 00-24, so if you have late flight like us, you can check-in in every time you come, and for check-out they suggested us if we want to go to the beach we can take a shower after, no matters we left the room. I recommend this hostal absolutely.
- The staff was really nice and the bathroom was new and clean. Also, they have a separated bathroom which you can use after your check out (it is helpful if you have a late flight).
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This charming, family hotel lies behind a line of tropical palm trees. Its traditional, whitewashed style complements its setting close to the beautiful Caló des Moro cove.The Valencia’s peaceful location to the north of San Antonio makes it ideal for a relaxing break in Ibiza. During the daytime you can soak up the sun on the hotel’s terrace while enjoying food from the snack bar. This terrace surrounds the outdoor swimming pool where you can take a refreshing dip in a tranquil, green setting. Then, in the evening, enjoy the famous, spectacular sunsets at the nearby coastal cafes.The center of San Antonio, with its stores, bars and lively nightlife, is just a 10-minute walk away. In the other direction you will find several quiet, unspoiled beaches.This seasonal hotel is open between June and September.
- Staff were very friendly and attentive and the hostal is in a great location; quiet, but within easy walking distance of all the bars and clubs of San Antonio. Would recommend.
- The owners were very welcoming. The pool area was a beautiful oasis away from the hustle and bustle of San An centre.
Bed extra confy
host very nice
- The staff were all very lovely and helpful! I liked that it’s a small establishment with more focus on the holiday maker . The rooms were spotless and room cleaned every day. Ten minute walk from the bus station, ten minute walk from cafe del mar and mambo . Nice quiet area too . Good sized pool , loungers, parasols, tables and chairs all around the pool to relax on. I would reccomend this hotel to couples or families that want to have a quieter holiday away from the younger generation that are in Ibiza to party .
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Location is perfectly close to the beach/bars/restaurants. Parking is relatively easy. This family owned place was perfect for our stay and if you prefer a tailored service rather than a big resort
Huéspedes Sa Font
One of our best sellers in Ibiza Town! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Offering free WiFi throughout the property and views of the city, Huéspedes Sa Font is set in Ibiza Town in the Ibiza Region, 2,950 feet from Ibiza Port.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a children’s playground as well as a shared lounge at the property.Dalt Vila is 0.6 miles from Huéspedes Sa Font, while Marina Botafoch is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 4.3 miles from Huéspedes Sa Font.
- Nice location. Quiet at the time but I imagine it’s a great spot for solo travellers during the busier months.
- The private room had just what we needed for a nice quick stay in ibiza and at the right price. The private shower and sink were fantastic and it was never an issue that the bathroom was shared. The location was also great with easy access to the bus, not far from the airport, a short walk to the beach, and lots of good food places around. Check in was super easy as well.
- Clean rooms. Although basic accomidation, nicely decorated. Extras like games, body lotion etc provided. Drinks available at reasonable prices.
- The position is veery good. It close to the port, restaurants, bus stops. You can reach evrytinhg walking.
- Great location, great value for money, bus stops nearby and Sol the host was helpful. Quiet location although 5 minutes from port bars and restaurants – hugely recommend. Don’t expect 5 star but safe, clean, chilled stay.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Gertrudis Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Gertrudis Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Gertrudis Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Gertrudis Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!